Today 08:16 AM

Old July 1st, 2023, 01:20 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: Croaking Swamp

**Elmshadow**
The Collector Purrk - Active

After his trek through the Icy Heartlands, Elmshadow slowed as he reached the swampy area beyond. Taking a first glance around, he chose a direction and started scouting, leaving his previously collected herbs behind so he could keep his senses clear. He found no predators though there was a stale lingering scent of outsider. He checked closer but found no recent signs. On his way back towards his herbs he stumbled over a patch of dock leaves sprouting in a tangle of underbrush. He picked a couple quickly then grabbed the rest of his haul and headed back towards camp.

[ +2 dock ]

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing

Last edited by Pitou; July 1st, 2023 at 01:21 PM.
Old July 1st, 2023, 01:21 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

A short-ish kittypet tom, grey-blue with green eyes, clambered up across some trees and saw Elmshadow. He leapt down and let out a meow. "Hey there! Need any help with those?" He asked in a kind tone.
Old July 1st, 2023, 01:38 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongForgottenSnowyPelt View Post
A short-ish kittypet tom, grey-blue with green eyes, clambered up across some trees and saw Elmshadow. He leapt down and let out a meow. "Hey there! Need any help with those?" He asked in a kind tone.

**Elmshadow**

The fur along the medicine cat's spine rose as the scent of kittypet filled the air. He set his herbs down, cursing the slowness the overwhelming scent had caused, and turned to face the intruder. Unsheathing his claws in a clear threat, the stocky tom growled, "You've crossed the wrong border, kittypet. Leave, you won't get a second warning."

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old July 1st, 2023, 01:43 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Exclamation Re: Croaking Swamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensong View Post

**Elmshadow**

The fur along the medicine cat's spine rose as the scent of kittypet filled the air. He set his herbs down, cursing the slowness the overwhelming scent had caused, and turned to face the intruder. Unsheathing his claws in a clear threat, the stocky tom growled, "You've crossed the wrong border, kittypet. Leave, you won't get a second warning."
"O-Oh, sorry..." He mewed softly before leaving. Then the realization of the kindness that the kittypet had just displayed set in.

A large, brutish-looking tom with sand-brown fur, blue eyes and a huge scar across his throat clambered down a couple of trees before suddenly attacking the kittypet. "Hehe, Finally gettin' a decent kill today!" He growled as he attempted to hurt the blue-grey kittypet.

Last edited by Goopysharkboi; July 1st, 2023 at 01:58 PM. Reason: expansion
Old July 11th, 2023, 02:51 AM
Moon of planet cult

Bump Policy: 2 day bump
My Mood: Queenly

Stormpaw had made his way out here to nap he liked napping out of camp though he'd always return before dark since if he was in trouble he would have to nap less haha naps

He then saw in the distance commtion and ran over to it sitting between the two cats "HEY, we're all shadowclan here and-" he took a whiff of the air and it reeked of kittypet from the one getting attacked "oh" he said before attempting at a full slash at the kittypets throat

@LongForgottenSnowyPelt (Stormpaw needs BLOOD! jk but seriously if you gonna keep posting cats in shadowclan im going to take advantage and score Stormpaw a kill) (oh and i have no perm to powerplay so survive or dodge at your will)

Pikekit purrks: Well insulated

Blooddancer purrks: Nightmare fuel

“I’m going to the dark forest, but I want Starclan to hesitate” -Stormpaw

Charcter bio’s
Old July 11th, 2023, 02:55 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Wink Re: Croaking Swamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ymir View Post
Stormpaw had made his way out here to nap he liked napping out of camp though he'd always return before dark since if he was in trouble he would have to nap less haha naps

He then saw in the distance commtion and ran over to it sitting between the two cats "HEY, we're all shadowclan here and-" he took a whiff of the air and it reeked of kittypet from the one getting attacked "oh" he said before attempting at a full slash at the kittypets throat

@LongForgottenSnowyPelt (Stormpaw needs BLOOD! jk but seriously if you gonna keep posting cats in shadowclan im going to take advantage and score Stormpaw a kill) (oh and i have no perm to powerplay so survive or dodge at your will)
The assailant of the friendly kittypet quickly tried to scare Stormpaw away as it slashed the arm of the good kittypet, who let out a panicked mew and ran away.
"Dammit! Stupid shadowclanner!" The assailant turned towards Stormpaw with an enraged expression, suddenly attempting to pounce on him.
Old July 11th, 2023, 05:47 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

WHAT..... in the world was up with these stupid kittypets and loners getting into ShadowClan territory?
If it weren't for the sudden burst of shouting, Woollyfeather would have never noticed this chaos without coming into sight range. Remembering the two that had been speaking with the ThunderClanner, she ran at full speed to the source of the sounds.
Normally, she might have decided to walk the other way upon seeing two of her clanmates already dealing with the situation, but with one of them being the Medicine Cat and the other an apprentice, she decided to insert herself into the situation.
She trotted up just in time to see this adult cat attack Stormpaw.
With a snarl, she intercepted the larger cats pounce so he couldn't land on Stormpaw.
There would be no peaceful departure with this outlander, not after he attacked an apprentice.
She had no idea if he'd managed to try his paw at Elmshadow, but she wasn't letting this continue any further.
Her teeth moved to latch onto the cat's shoulder while she furiously kicked her back paws, claws unsheathed, into whatever part of his flesh she could reach.
She could ask Elmshadow what the hell happened when everyone was safe.

[ @Ravensong ; @Ymir ; @LongForgottenSnowyPelt ]
Old July 11th, 2023, 08:11 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abyssopelagic View Post
WHAT..... in the world was up with these stupid kittypets and loners getting into ShadowClan territory?
If it weren't for the sudden burst of shouting, Woollyfeather would have never noticed this chaos without coming into sight range. Remembering the two that had been speaking with the ThunderClanner, she ran at full speed to the source of the sounds.
Normally, she might have decided to walk the other way upon seeing two of her clanmates already dealing with the situation, but with one of them being the Medicine Cat and the other an apprentice, she decided to insert herself into the situation.
She trotted up just in time to see this adult cat attack Stormpaw.
With a snarl, she intercepted the larger cats pounce so he couldn't land on Stormpaw.
There would be no peaceful departure with this outlander, not after he attacked an apprentice.
She had no idea if he'd managed to try his paw at Elmshadow, but she wasn't letting this continue any further.
Her teeth moved to latch onto the cat's shoulder while she furiously kicked her back paws, claws unsheathed, into whatever part of his flesh she could reach.
She could ask Elmshadow what the hell happened when everyone was safe.

[ @Ravensong ; @Ymir ; @LongForgottenSnowyPelt ]
The loner quickly aimed a strike at Woollyfeather's side. He narrowly avoided the warrior's claws and fangs.
Old July 11th, 2023, 12:49 PM
Moon of planet cult

Bump Policy: 2 day bump
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongForgottenSnowyPelt View Post
The assailant of the friendly kittypet quickly tried to scare Stormpaw away as it slashed the arm of the good kittypet, who let out a panicked mew and ran away.
"Dammit! Stupid shadowclanner!" The assailant turned towards Stormpaw with an enraged expression, suddenly attempting to pounce on him.
"Stupid rouge" Stormpaw said before side stepping and attempting to duoble paw punch the cat attacking him's side while they were in the air with full claw

Pikekit purrks: Well insulated

Blooddancer purrks: Nightmare fuel

“I’m going to the dark forest, but I want Starclan to hesitate” -Stormpaw

Charcter bio’s
Old July 11th, 2023, 12:53 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ymir View Post
"Stupid rouge" Stormpaw said before side stepping and attempting to duoble paw punch the cat attacking him's side while they were in the air with full claw

Mid attack, the rogue suddenly dropped onto the ground and went for a low strike, dodging the double paw strike narrowly.