by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 08:39 AM

Old January 24th, 2022, 01:17 PM
I'm your friendly Calico.

Bump Policy: Always!
My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: ||OPEN|| Molly's Grounds

Using Her one good eye, she would step into this tropical paradise. Looking up, she glanced up the large tree in the middle. Like a big shield over everything. The Place smelled of cats- lots of them- but faint, and the smell of prey. And what looked like a wheelbarrow flipped over. Plenty of tall grasses, shorts grasses, underground caves- Wait. Twisting her head to a sharp right to get a batter look at it- she glanced at the hole. She was right! There was one there... where most of the smells came from. Deciding to be at least have some decency left, she st on the far-side of this hidden paradise, not wanting to barge in. Her White coat made her stick out like a snowpatch in the summer, with her blue eyes- well, one that was working. She was completely deaf in the same side she was blind in. Ironic.
@Brightlight
{Open}

Last edited by SpottedPaww; January 24th, 2022 at 02:39 PM.
Old January 24th, 2022, 07:45 PM

Status: I recently moved, and haven´t been feeling my best, but I am excited to rejoin the site, start over
My Mood: Blah

Fern nodded and limped back a little. He twitched his ear, waiting for instructions from Molly.

@Brightlight
Iḿ so sorry about taking such a long break, I wasn feeling emotionally well, and then made a big move to a new state. I am going to start over with all new characters. All my other cats can be remembered, or talked about, but I will not be using them anymore. If anyone can update me on what happened while I was gone, that would be really helpful, and I love roleplaying with everyone on site.
Old January 25th, 2022, 01:18 PM
Watch the world go by...

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpottedPaww View Post
Using Her one good eye, she would step into this tropical paradise. Looking up, she glanced up the large tree in the middle. Like a big shield over everything. The Place smelled of cats- lots of them- but faint, and the smell of prey. And what looked like a wheelbarrow flipped over. Plenty of tall grasses, shorts grasses, underground caves- Wait. Twisting her head to a sharp right to get a batter look at it- she glanced at the hole. She was right! There was one there... where most of the smells came from. Deciding to be at least have some decency left, she st on the far-side of this hidden paradise, not wanting to barge in. Her White coat made her stick out like a snowpatch in the summer, with her blue eyes- well, one that was working. She was completely deaf in the same side she was blind in. Ironic.
@Brightlight
{Open}
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverspot11 View Post
Fern nodded and limped back a little. He twitched his ear, waiting for instructions from Molly.

@Brightlight
—Molly—

Molly nodded at Fern, sitting a bit away so that she could give him space. “Alright, try hunting this small rock here, remember to be aware of your injured leg-”

Molly stopped, her fur prickling with awareness. The calico kitty pet turned, narrowing her eyes. Ah. Another cat on her territory, hm? “Here, Fern, you try. It seems I have a visitor.” Molly got up, padding over to the cat, sizing them up and considering the threat or no threat of this particular cat. “Greetings,” Molly meowed when she reached where the cat was. She stood a bit away, out of reach of claws. “Is there anything I can help you with?”

"I will do my best."
Bump in 48 hours!

Characters
Clearlight | Daykit | Nightkit | Rainburst
Brittleshore | Slatefrost | Molly | Revel
•-----------------------⋅☾☼☽⋅-----------------------•
Old January 25th, 2022, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightlight View Post

—Molly—

Molly nodded at Fern, sitting a bit away so that she could give him space. “Alright, try hunting this small rock here, remember to be aware of your injured leg-”

Molly stopped, her fur prickling with awareness. The calico kitty pet turned, narrowing her eyes. Ah. Another cat on her territory, hm? “Here, Fern, you try. It seems I have a visitor.” Molly got up, padding over to the cat, sizing them up and considering the threat or no threat of this particular cat. “Greetings,” Molly meowed when she reached where the cat was. She stood a bit away, out of reach of claws. “Is there anything I can help you with?”
At First, she didn't hear or see the cat. Eventually, with her right eye, a flash of orange came into view, she turned her head slightly.

"Oh-" She Laughed Nervously. "H-Hi there. Sorry, didn't see you there for a second- I'm uh... blind and deaf in my right eye and my right ear..."

She Stopped talking and scuffed her paws in the grass, looking back up at the Calico.

"So.. uh, I'm Snowball... and I came here because I smelled a cluster of cats. I guess there's a group of cats visiting here? I can't imagine someone wanting to share this place- It's so pretty. I'd keep it for myself and shoo others away!"

Staring up at the big tree for a minute, she'd stare down at the Calico.

"So, what's your name? Is this your place? Or did you find this place and took camp here?"
Old January 25th, 2022, 01:31 PM

Status: I recently moved, and haven´t been feeling my best, but I am excited to rejoin the site, start over
My Mood: Blah

Fern stalked toward the pebble silently before reaching out and trapping it in his paws. He turned to see Molly talking with another cat. He limped over.
@SpottedPaww @Brightlight
Iḿ so sorry about taking such a long break, I wasn feeling emotionally well, and then made a big move to a new state. I am going to start over with all new characters. All my other cats can be remembered, or talked about, but I will not be using them anymore. If anyone can update me on what happened while I was gone, that would be really helpful, and I love roleplaying with everyone on site.
Old January 26th, 2022, 11:50 AM
Watch the world go by...

Quote:
At First, she didn't hear or see the cat. Eventually, with her right eye, a flash of orange came into view, she turned her head slightly.

"Oh-" She Laughed Nervously. "H-Hi there. Sorry, didn't see you there for a second- I'm uh... blind and deaf in my right eye and my right ear..."

She Stopped talking and scuffed her paws in the grass, looking back up at the Calico.

"So.. uh, I'm Snowball... and I came here because I smelled a cluster of cats. I guess there's a group of cats visiting here? I can't imagine someone wanting to share this place- It's so pretty. I'd keep it for myself and shoo others away!"

Staring up at the big tree for a minute, she'd stare down at the Calico.

"So, what's your name? Is this your place? Or did you find this place and took camp here?"
—Molly—

Molly startled at Snowball’s words, so shocked she made a sound almost like a laugh. “I can’t believe I share this place either,” she said with, voice tinged with amusement. “I’m Molly. And yes, this is my place.” Unbidden, her thoughts turned to the day that her owners had finally kicked her out and never took her back in. Was she still a housecat? Molly still felt like one, she didn’t feel like a loner or a, world forbid, rogue.

“No other cat lived in it before me…so I guess you could say that this place is mine and mine only. I have a few other cats living, staying, here too.” As Molly spoke, she side eyed Fern, and then the hole in the ground. Indeed. Telling herself she was only going to house a few cats had soon led to housing a ton. What had she come to? She was going soft, she presumed.

"I will do my best."
Bump in 48 hours!

Characters
Old January 26th, 2022, 11:56 AM

Quote:

—Molly—

Molly startled at Snowball’s words, so shocked she made a sound almost like a laugh. “I can’t believe I share this place either,” she said with, voice tinged with amusement. “I’m Molly. And yes, this is my place.” Unbidden, her thoughts turned to the day that her owners had finally kicked her out and never took her back in. Was she still a housecat? Molly still felt like one, she didn’t feel like a loner or a, world forbid, rogue.

“No other cat lived in it before me…so I guess you could say that this place is mine and mine only. I have a few other cats living, staying, here too.” As Molly spoke, she side eyed Fern, and then the hole in the ground. Indeed. Telling herself she was only going to house a few cats had soon led to housing a ton. What had she come to? She was going soft, she presumed.
Snowball realized she could hardly hear Molly. She Would flick her ears.

"Er, Molly? Can you uh, move more to the left? I'm having a hard time hearing you... and I can only see one side of your face"

She Didn't want to be rude, but she could hardly hear or see her anymore. Snowball always wondered how she was blinded and lost half her hearing. Maybe born with it. Maybe something happened. She Didn't know.
Old January 26th, 2022, 12:39 PM
Watch the world go by...

Quote:
Snowball realized she could hardly hear Molly. She Would flick her ears.

"Er, Molly? Can you uh, move more to the left? I'm having a hard time hearing you... and I can only see one side of your face"

She Didn't want to be rude, but she could hardly hear or see her anymore. Snowball always wondered how she was blinded and lost half her hearing. Maybe born with it. Maybe something happened. She Didn't know.
—Molly—

The housecat blinked slowly. Oh, right, she had almost forgotten about that. Molly took several steps to the left, and then several more for good measure. There. Now hopefully Snowball could see and hear her now. “It’s alright you couldn’t hear what I said earlier.” Molly meowed loudly. “All that matters is what you’re doing here and what do you want.” Molly winced at how harsh her words sounded. Apparently she could never escape from being mean after the first few sentences, could she? It was a habit she needed to get rid of.

"I will do my best."
Bump in 48 hours!

Characters
Old January 26th, 2022, 01:06 PM

Quote:

—Molly—

The housecat blinked slowly. Oh, right, she had almost forgotten about that. Molly took several steps to the left, and then several more for good measure. There. Now hopefully Snowball could see and hear her now. “It’s alright you couldn’t hear what I said earlier.” Molly meowed loudly. “All that matters is what you’re doing here and what do you want.” Molly winced at how harsh her words sounded. Apparently she could never escape from being mean after the first few sentences, could she? It was a habit she needed to get rid of.
Snowballs ears flattened slightly. Molly sounded more Hostile than Snowball liked. She Would slowly nod, glancing around.

"Er.... Yeah... I guess that's all that matters, Isn't it?"

Looking around, she could smell plenty of mice and forest dwellers. With of course.... the smell of cats, lots... of cats. Underground though. I wonder how it is down there? Cold? Warm? In the Middle? It was a wonder, something She'd like to know.
Old January 28th, 2022, 11:34 AM
Watch the world go by...

Quote:
Snowballs ears flattened slightly. Molly sounded more Hostile than Snowball liked. She Would slowly nod, glancing around.

"Er.... Yeah... I guess that's all that matters, Isn't it?"

Looking around, she could smell plenty of mice and forest dwellers. With of course.... the smell of cats, lots... of cats. Underground though. I wonder how it is down there? Cold? Warm? In the Middle? It was a wonder, something She'd like to know.
—Molly—

Molly yawned suddenly, revealing her sharp fangs. “Alright. So. Is there anything particular you need? I have some herbs for pain and such if you’re ever in need of them.” Molly felt a pang of annoyance at the thought of those juniper and poppy seeds. She had spent so long gathering them, just to discover that Prowler had vanished on her again. So she felt no remorse using them for other cats.

"I will do my best."
Bump in 48 hours!

Characters