Last post by gs29513
Today 07:46 PM

Old November 8th, 2016, 08:05 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
He gave a sigh when she promised to not chase him out and let himself relax. His ears perked as she continued to ask why he was there. He wanted to answer a bit honestly yet vague at the same time. "I'm just trying to find some place... I've heard of the clans and wanted to explore," yup, leave the Syndicate out of this - she's clan and would hate you if she figured it out. He kept that thought repeating in his mind as they spoke, not wanting her to suddenly turn on him. He glanced at the ground after saying that, wondering why Nightbreeze was being so kind to him despite not knowing anything about the small kit. They were strangers, yet she was being warm towards him.
"Oh well, if you've heard of us then you must be wondering which Clan you've set foot in?" She asked, her voice tinted with her usual sweet tone. "But for your information, you are in Thunderclan, the Clan of the fierce and brave." She said a tad bit proudly, her green optics shining bright. "Now, do you have a mother? Because if so you probably should be getting back to her, she must be wondering if you're okay."
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old November 8th, 2016, 08:39 PM
a lonely nobody

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
"Very good! Defense is extremely important." Flamingarrow praised the tom with a beaming smile. "Today we'll start off with some balance practice, help you get your bearings. Maybe if we have time we can do a basic mock battle, and test your skills." He said waving his striped tail through the air, ready to start the lesson. "Alright first things first. Use your tail, it's just as important as your teeth and claws. Your tail helps you keep your balance, especially if your fighting on two legs, like so." He meowed as he pushed off swiping his paws through the air at an invisible enemy. His tail though stayed firmly pushed against the ground as he worked keeping his mid section upright.
Butstpaw noted all of this, from the tail to the back legs. Tail down and back legs securely planted on the ground. Got it. Scared as he was, he was determined to do well; maybe he wasn't as scared of the fight as he was the failure involved... Burstpaw then tried to imitate Flammingarrow, putting his back paws on the ground a good distance apart and pushing his tail against the ground. He found his mentor was right; as he lifted his chest up he found he didn't fall over. It was kind of hard, and he wobbled a bit, but he didn't come crashing down tiki the ground like he'd thought. "Is-Is this right?" Burstpaw asked, most of his attention on the move.It sure feels right, at least!

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Old November 8th, 2016, 08:42 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn & Dark View Post
Leopardflight sat down near two small stones. Wish I had more things to do. He thought. Maybe I could hunt, but before I go back to camp.
Frostpaw walked around, her blue eyes flashing slightly. She breathed in and bolted, the feel of the wind in her fur making her smile. She lost focus, and bumped into Leopardflight, tumbling over him. She shot up quickly, her white pelt slim and sleek.
Old November 8th, 2016, 08:48 PM
Bibbity Bopity Boop

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post
Frostpaw walked around, her blue eyes flashing slightly. She breathed in and bolted, the feel of the wind in her fur making her smile. She lost focus, and bumped into Leopardflight, tumbling over him. She shot up quickly, her white pelt slim and sleek.
"Wha-" Leopardflight got up and looked at Frostpaw. "What did you do that for?" He said, seriously but with a little humor.
Old November 8th, 2016, 08:55 PM

Quote:
"Wha-" Leopardflight got up and looked at Frostpaw. "What did you do that for?" He said, seriously but with a little humor.
"S-Sorry..." she said, feeling her fur heat up in embarrassment. "I-I wasn't paying... attention.." she admitted, looking down at her paws, shuffling then nervously, her tail flicking.
Old November 8th, 2016, 08:57 PM
Bibbity Bopity Boop

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post
"S-Sorry..." she said, feeling her fur heat up in embarrassment. "I-I wasn't paying... attention.." she admitted, looking down at her paws, shuffling then nervously, her tail flicking.
"It's ok, we all do it sometimes." Leopardflight smiled. "Shouldn't you be with your mentor or did they send you to rest?"
Old November 8th, 2016, 09:10 PM

Quote:
"It's ok, we all do it sometimes." Leopardflight smiled. "Shouldn't you be with your mentor or did they send you to rest?"
(I forgot I haven't found a mentor for her yet oml) "I was told to rest but I'm restless." she said, purring a small laugh.
Old November 9th, 2016, 07:21 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
Lightpaw concentrated hard, trying her best to imitate Arrowheart's position. Legs bunched... She crouched, her legs bunching together. Head forward... She moved her head forward, and the vole scent became suddenly stronger. And wheat kind of name is vole? Her tail, though, was pushed all the way to the ground, and it lay dead as a mouse on the leaves. It made no noise, but the white cat's balance was a bit thrown off by it.
As Lightpaw assumed the position, Arrowheart stepped forwards to correct her flaws. "Here, keep your tail off the ground, but don't wave it above you." He said using his brindled paw to lift her tail so that it hovered just above the floor of dead leaves. "This way, when you move, you don't disturb the leaves and make more noise." He stepped back and checked her position and gave a curt nod, that was mostly directed at himself, as his thought sometimes left his brain, but never escaped his mouth. "Now, " He stated as he crouched down beside her. "What you'll need to do, is bunch you hind leg's muscles, and then aim your pounce. Extend your claws mid air and aim your front paws for the midsection of the prey. If you miss don't feel too bad though, this is only your first shot, there will be many more attempts for you to hunt."
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old November 9th, 2016, 07:35 AM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
As Lightpaw assumed the position, Arrowheart stepped forwards to correct her flaws. "Here, keep your tail off the ground, but don't wave it above you." He said using his brindled paw to lift her tail so that it hovered just above the floor of dead leaves. "This way, when you move, you don't disturb the leaves and make more noise." He stepped back and checked her position and gave a curt nod, that was mostly directed at himself, as his thought sometimes left his brain, but never escaped his mouth. "Now, " He stated as he crouched down beside her. "What you'll need to do, is bunch you hind leg's muscles, and then aim your pounce. Extend your claws mid air and aim your front paws for the midsection of the prey. If you miss don't feel too bad though, this is only your first shot, there will be many more attempts for you to hunt."
Lightpaw hardly understood what Arrowheart had said, but she nodded and tried anyway. Bunching her leg muscles like he told her to, she became even closer to the ground, and lifted up her tail more. She gave one final smell, making sure the vole creature was still there, and went for it! She leaped into the air, unsheathing her claws like she was supposed to, but as the ferns and bracken cleared she realized she knew nothing of where the vole was. She squeaked a bit, startling her prey, and landed head over paws a good couple mouse-lengths from it. Quickly, it scuttled away, and Lightpaw couldn't get up in time to chase it before it disappeared back into it's hole. She murrowed with frustration. "Mouse dung!"

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Old November 9th, 2016, 08:12 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
"Oh well, if you've heard of us then you must be wondering which Clan you've set foot in?" She asked, her voice tinted with her usual sweet tone. "But for your information, you are in Thunderclan, the Clan of the fierce and brave." She said a tad bit proudly, her green optics shining bright. "Now, do you have a mother? Because if so you probably should be getting back to her, she must be wondering if you're okay."
He gave a nod as she asked if he was which clan's territory he happened to wander on. His ears perked as she stated that this was Thunderclan, were the warriors were fierce and brave. His pelt prickled slightly, but knew that Nightbreeze wasn't a threat to him - though he wasn't too sure about her clanmates. He wondered if they would be as fierce as the Syndicate, and if they would be harsh towards him like his former residence had been. He then shook his head as she asked about his mother. "No, I don't - I never met her, but I'm sure she wouldn't miss me anyway," he informed the warrior. He never really knew either of his parents, but he didn't let that get to him and he tries to continue on strongly.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛