Today 05:50 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 7th, 2017, 07:21 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipsemoon the Therian View Post

"What happened to them? I- I haven't seen them," she mewed, almost afraid of the answer.
Rasberrybubble laughed,"You haven't? Oh, it's probably because they are quite busy training and don't often come to the nursery!" She purred in amusement.
(should Eclipsekit meet Rasberry's biological kits?)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 7th, 2017, 10:33 AM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Kestrelberry should be the one healing, not me. The thought lingered in their head often from time to time. The past medicine cat was learning to be a warrior, and living life. It seemed cats adored him, many missed him. It felt like large pawsteps to fill. Their gaze was to the ground, ears twitching to signal Daypaw had heard them. They stayed silent for a moment. It would take a lot for them to believe them and simply lift their insecurities, but it was a start. ¨Thanks,¨ they mewed after a moment. They werent good at showing that they cared, but they really did. They stood up, wincing slightly. They never liked to open up to others. They usually liked to keep a brave face and keep it bottled up. They felt weird sharing their feelings out loud. ¨I should be helping Geckoleaf out,¨ they were in no shape to be helping other cats, could barely stand themselves, but Daypaw would work until they died. ¨Ill talk with you guys later.¨ They were mainly just trying to get out of the awkward situation. But it was true, Shadowclans flood only brought in a heap of cats that needed healing which Daypaw was up for. They padded away, more like limped away, to the medicine den.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

"We'll see," Goldeneye nodded, smiling a bit as he looked at Lucky, listening to Daypaw next. He hoped that his words had worked somehow, since well, he had barely known if they worked. He didn't say anything after that, since he didn't know what he could say. He simply watched them go, an awkward smile on his face. He knew that being medicine cat was crazy, not from experience, of course, but it was easy to tell. There were so many things that he still didn't understand about being a high Rank. Watching them go, they simple nodded, "See you," they said softly, smiling awkwardly, before looking at Lucky. "I think I'll be going to look at other cats, make sure everyone's somewhat okay," he said calmly, smiling awkwardly. "See you soon Lucky," he smiled, before heading off in a different direction.
Lucky nodded at Goldeneye as he left, and found herself alone in the clearing. Her mind whirling. It was baffling to Lucky that a cat like Daypaw who was so obviously good and talented could think so little of themselves. She sagged as despair for the little enby weighed on her. And poor Goldeneye, he seemed so uncomfortable at points and so haunted by things he'd seen in the flood. Well, I just have to be there for the both of them, Lucky thought to herself. After all, she was a clan cat now. Clan cats look out for each other, she thought. Resolute, but now feeling the ache in her shoulder again, she made her way back to the medicine den to rest.

(Thanks you two! This was great )
Old August 7th, 2017, 12:39 PM
Sleep Deprived

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Rasberrybubble laughed,"You haven't? Oh, it's probably because they are quite busy training and don't often come to the nursery!" She purred in amusement.
(should Eclipsekit meet Rasberry's biological kits?)
(I guess, but I thought I remembered Raspberry being lesbian? Correct me if I'm wrong,)
"Oh, okay." Eclipsekit yawned, then sneezed. She was shivering, and her head drooped. "Momma? I'm tired now,"

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old August 7th, 2017, 02:24 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngstyFedora View Post
@Milky Way

The elderly she-cat entered the clearing, instantly bombarded by a wave of new and unfamiliar smells. But, she didn't care about that now. She was just so happy that she and her, new friend it seemed, Rainshadow have made it. Fennelclaw turned her head towards the brown and taller she-cat and smiled, relieved. "Finally here, now let's finally get to the medicine cat."
"Sure. But first, I need to drop off this kit to her mother. I'm currently not in a state to be able to foster it." Rainshadow chuckled slightly and looked around, trying to spot Hollowberry. @Jay-Jay

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old August 7th, 2017, 02:39 PM

Quote:
"You have a point there," Goldeneye smiled and nodded. "Everything we do seems so rational though," he sighed, "Maybe twolegs think the same thing," He didn't know, if only a cat could study twolegs without getting touched. However, he knew that wasn't possible. "You have a point there," he repeated once again, "The problem is, not many Riverclan cats seem happy to have us here," he pointed out, shrugging. He would like to learn, but to do that, he would need a mentor to teach him, and to do that, he would have to ask a Riverclaner to help him. That would take awhile, to find a cat that had the same amount of patience as a mentor, but with that patience towards Shadowclan cats, and he had no idea if those cats even existed. He tried not to be embarrassed as Bella told him he was cute when he whined, so he managed to push past that. He tried not to gag as Bella said that the twoleg food she was given was good, so he just nodded. "I don't think there's just tuna here," he said, "There's things like minnows," he said, as the Riverclan cat he had been talking to earlier brought those up. "If you say it's good however..." he mumbled, "I'll try to trust you," he smiled awkwardly. He smiled the entire time as Bella nuzzled him back, he was happy now, even though he was in Riverclan camp, he was happy, his golden and green eyes lit up.
The she-cat nodded as he first spoke, it was indeed true and maybe they did think the same thing, but she didn't add anything on the subject, the calico then glanced around, her ears lowered, most Riverclanners did seem unhappy with ShadowClan's arrival, but would they really leave another clan to die like that? "I honestly don't understand why you clans hate each other so much, you never even told me what made you all attack eachother..." She admitted. "Well, I guess we could give it a try alone, we never know, maybe we could find a way, if we have to cover our shadow I guess it has to do with waiting." Bella said thoughtfully before looking at him. "And it would make us leave this place a bit, ecause honestly, I don't really feel safe, like they could attack us at any time..." She mewed, frowning a little as she saw how he gagged. "What they gave me was fish and other meats... I don't see how you could hate it, though they never gave me mouse, they did give me something that was called ham." She purred, remembering the taste. "Never tasted either of them, but giving it a shot won't hurt." She added, smiling up at him afterwards, this tom was her whole life, and their kits, she would cherish them, tell them how amazing their father is, because he was truly an amazing tom, a tom with one big heart... And he was her mate, could she honestly ask for more?
Old August 7th, 2017, 02:40 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

@Jingle

Lucky sat resting at the edge of the Riverclan clearing, more of Daypaw and Geckoleaf's weird plants plastered to her shoulder. It still stung, but it was getting better each day. When she collapsed in Shadowclan territory after the dog attack she truly didn't believe she would survive. Now it had been almost a moon since Daypaw found her half-dead and hidden her in the Shadowclan medicine den. So much had happened since then. She'd become friends with Daypaw, met Goldeneye when he helped rescue her from the flood, been invited to join Shadowclan, and accepted the offer. Soon she would be healed and she'd be able to start her "training" whatever that entailed. She took a deep breath of the fishy, Riverclan air. She was Lucky after all.

(There you go. I'll let you choose whether to say Goldeneye told Halestar about Lucky or you happen to be meeting me. I'll roll with it.)
Old August 7th, 2017, 04:53 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

@Teza

(This is what Heavystep looks like: https://www.google.com/search?q=brow...csP_38fO6uPgM: )

Heavystep had been watching the riverclan cats as they walked around doing his or her job. The shadowclan warrior felt uneasy with staying in a strange place. Why did they have to stay with riverclan? Her clan and riverclan didnt have much in common... Especially prey. Their fish and frogs were the worst thing she had put into her mouth. Heavystep shivered at the thought. The female was sitting alone watching and waiting to go home. She normally wasnt this grumpy. The warrior was just home sick. Heavystep yawned as she lay down and wrapped her tail around herself. She now felt warm and safe... No one could bother her now. No one really wanted to either due to her bulky and large size. It was a bit intimidating.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...

Last edited by Slash-GNR; August 7th, 2017 at 04:53 PM.
Old August 7th, 2017, 08:25 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
The she-cat nodded as he first spoke, it was indeed true and maybe they did think the same thing, but she didn't add anything on the subject, the calico then glanced around, her ears lowered, most Riverclanners did seem unhappy with ShadowClan's arrival, but would they really leave another clan to die like that? "I honestly don't understand why you clans hate each other so much, you never even told me what made you all attack eachother..." She admitted. "Well, I guess we could give it a try alone, we never know, maybe we could find a way, if we have to cover our shadow I guess it has to do with waiting." Bella said thoughtfully before looking at him. "And it would make us leave this place a bit, ecause honestly, I don't really feel safe, like they could attack us at any time..." She mewed, frowning a little as she saw how he gagged. "What they gave me was fish and other meats... I don't see how you could hate it, though they never gave me mouse, they did give me something that was called ham." She purred, remembering the taste. "Never tasted either of them, but giving it a shot won't hurt." She added, smiling up at him afterwards, this tom was her whole life, and their kits, she would cherish them, tell them how amazing their father is, because he was truly an amazing tom, a tom with one big heart... And he was her mate, could she honestly ask for more?
Goldeneye shrugged as Bella basically asked him why the clans hated each other. "That's just...how it's been," he shrugged, looking at Bella. "It's been like this for as long as I can remember," he added, getting a far off look in his eyes before he looked at Bella again. He lowered his voice as he spoke to Bella, "Riverclan just couldn't be trusted, that's what Halestar believes, and I trust her." he murmured, looking at the she-cat. "Maybe we'll find a way," he said next, smiling. "We'll just have to see." he shrugged, before looking around the camp again. "It's twoleg food," he muttered, looking away, "You never know what could be in it," he explained, shrugging. "We'll see," he shrugged, before smiling. "Maybe some things here aren't as good as kittypet life," he sighed, "But hopefully we can make it close enough," he finished, looking at his mate happily.

(( Sorry for the short post, I'm tired and have writer's block :3 ))
Old August 7th, 2017, 08:54 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Hollowkit flicked a quick glance at the parentsAhh.. So they have same opinion on Shadowclan as my mother... he smiled to Squirrelkit,"Sure. I wouldn't mind meeting your brother.." my future brother in law...

Elmpaw glanced at Fogleap,"I can move if you want...but please let me stay I camp!"
~Bump @Random Melchester

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 7th, 2017, 10:07 PM

Quote:

Goldeneye shrugged as Bella basically asked him why the clans hated each other. "That's just...how it's been," he shrugged, looking at Bella. "It's been like this for as long as I can remember," he added, getting a far off look in his eyes before he looked at Bella again. He lowered his voice as he spoke to Bella, "Riverclan just couldn't be trusted, that's what Halestar believes, and I trust her." he murmured, looking at the she-cat. "Maybe we'll find a way," he said next, smiling. "We'll just have to see." he shrugged, before looking around the camp again. "It's twoleg food," he muttered, looking away, "You never know what could be in it," he explained, shrugging. "We'll see," he shrugged, before smiling. "Maybe some things here aren't as good as kittypet life," he sighed, "But hopefully we can make it close enough," he finished, looking at his mate happily.

(( Sorry for the short post, I'm tired and have writer's block :3 ))
Bella gazed at the deputy, did they not know what they were fighting over? She met his gaze. "But Halestar doesn't look that old honestly, so I doubt she has any knowledge about why the clans are fighting, because there are some pretty old cats around here..." The calico said, her gaze scanning the surroundings. "Well, from what I can see, no clan can be trusted, even if they help you..." She mewed and glared at him for a little. "It still comes from an animal, it's meat." She added and rubbed against him, nodding. "It's definitively better to find a way." She chuckled and ran her tail along his back, he was kind of right. "After all, we didn't have risks of flood in our dens..." The pretty calico said and licked his cheek. "Though I don't want to go back." She admitted, she just really wanted to stay by his side.

(Same, writer's block. x3)
Closed Thread