Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
weepingwind finder
by iliri
Last post by iliri
Today 11:08 AM
wormbite's secret...
by wolfie
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 11:06 AM
springlight kit finder...
by iliri
Last post by iliri
Today 11:03 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 10:59 AM
"Herb Time!" [apprentice &...
Last post by Luna16
Today 10:51 AM

Old February 25th, 2024, 03:03 PM
Who? me? Nah

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Leafpaw
Dark brown Siamese-Abyssinian-Turkish Angora mix ▵ She/Her
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

There were a whole lot of things she was angry or upset about, the raid, her old mentor going missing and her last standing sister gone. It all made her want to rip her hair out and hide away in the apprentice's den to never be seen again. Yet she was here, sitting in the clearing looking like she ate something sour. Leafpaw hadn't joined in on the raid since she had no battle training, only hunting. She should fix that yet she wondered at times if it was worth it if she had no one to fight for. She might live here in thunderclan and she was loyal to her home. Yet when she glanced around so didn't have anything she felt the need to fight for, there might be Mudhound but they were capable of handling themselves. Sunpaw also vanished, a cat she thought she was getting along with, was everyone she was destined to meet going to up and leave her? Sure seemed that way, and made her wonder if it was worth making connections with anyone.

So wrapped up in her thoughts she almost missed Fawnsplash calling her name along with a few other apprentices. Leafpaw lost count of how many herb patrols she had gone on, she knew it was enough to at least recognize a few herbs. With a sigh, she got up and approached the somewhat scuffed-up-looking warrior. "'kay" was all she said as she stood there and waited for the others to join.

@starry @Alchemist Kitsune @Estelle
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw / Applebees

Old February 25th, 2024, 04:08 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

It was quite a curious sight indeed. At least, for the young apprentice, only six moons of age and one moon out the medicine cat's den (or was it two)? Either way, it felt like yesterday since she was finally able to leave. But that is just to say, with having spent half her young life in the nursery, and the rest of her young life sick, and then to become an apprentice, well - she wasn't quite familiar with the cruelties of life. So when she was awoken from a deep slumber inside the apprentice's den after a strange amount of cats had left the clearing (Poppypaw hadn't quite paid attention to the last meeting other than her ceremony), she couldn't help but vaguely stand in the den's mouth as she watched everyone file back inside. Naturally, the brittle apprentice hadn't participated herself - why, she wouldn't know how to harm a fly! Not that flies were easy to catch, not that she'd tried. She simply didn't have any training as of right now, and that was why, too.

But, that didn't stop from her new duties to call! And today, those duties took on the voice of a warrior whom she had just watched return into to camp. The poor feline's ear was all red and... Gone? Gone! Poppypaw, even as she methodically wobbled forth on imbalanced legs, couldn't help but stare at the missing ear covered in red drips. It just looked so strange! Oh, but then she heard those words, 'need' and 'healing'. The clan needed Springy! The one who treated her sniffles and she saw in the plant den with, uhm... Frizzy(?)! Without second thought Poppypaw eagerly nodded her head.
"Poppy help, Poppy help! Poppy a big girl now, so she can help."
The young apprentice nodded happily. Now, you may wonder if she understood what she needed to help with, and you would be delighted to know that she did. Springy needed the plants, lots and lots of plants! That's what the plant den smelled like, and that's what she gave Poppy both times she was there and unwell, mhm. Poppy didn't know what plants exactly, but the warrior who called her looked like she knew.

[ @starry @Leafy @Alchemist Kitsune ]

Old February 25th, 2024, 07:41 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Sprucepaw |
Kitty Softpaws - Active | Ultimate Predator - Inactive | Agatha Kitty - Active

It wasn't the norm for the nine moon old apprentice to be paying attention to the happenings of the clan. For the most part, unless it involved him and his personal well being, he didn't really care. The star worshipers were weird, and even if they weren't, getting attached wasn't a smart call. The day Angry felt like it, she would kill you. Easy as that. And it was just... generally accepted that this was okay? Some sort of weird star worshiper ritual thing, he supposed. Even he wasn't so blind, however, as to turn away as the mass of injured, blood soaked cats started milling through the camp's entrance, injuries rampant amongst the ranks.

His instant instinct was to scour the injured cats for his mentor. He'd heard about this raid... and had promptly decided to sit it out. It sounded ridiculous. Going off to attack cats because they were too quiet? Angry had a few acorns rattling about her brain if she really thought that made any sense. But The Boulder was fond of Angry, what with the head of the clan being their sister and all that. It was a silly reason to be attached to someone. Fudge had experienced first pawed just how quick to dissolve familial bonds were when the going got tough. It was every cat for themselves in the end. But The Boulder didn't understand that... and the Havana Brown mix was worried for them. A weakness, he knew... but he'd come to accept it. For now.

Before he could spot them, a voice called out his name. Deadpanned glare glinting with only the slightest hint of annoyance turned towards the culprit, emerald hues landing on a tricolored tortoiseshell he wasn't familiar with. The fact that he didn't recognize her didn't surprise him. He didn't go about making social calls with the cats in this place. The fact that she called him so familiarly, however, did. How did she even know who he was? He was so careful about not calling to anyone's attention. He hunted whenever he had to hunt. Excelled at climbing. Kept out of other cats' ways. The way he saw it, he was such a perfect specimen of an apprentice, he shouldn't be attracting attention. It was only the troublemakers that Angry seemed to notice as far as he was aware. And that suited him just fine. The less consideration he was given, the higher his chances for survival as far as he was concerned.

A single dark ear twitched as he heard Patches giving orders, and he held back a groan. Herbs? Again? Where was she? Where was that evil herb cat? Had she put Patches up to this? Was this another trap? Well, he wouldn't fall to her nettles of pain again. Absolutely not! Perish the thought! He had grown from that attempt against his life. Become stronger for it! If the herb cat thought that his life would be that easy to acquihire, she was sadly mistaken!

Still... he had no reason to say no. If anything, staying behind after a direct order had been given would definitely not look good for him. Besides, the other apprentices were already there and... wait? Was that one of the fiends that vied for his mentor's attentions on a regular basis?! Well then... that changed things. He would be more than happy to join this patrol and showcase which one of them both was the better apprentice. Obviously, it was him, but he just wanted to make sure Not-Fudgepaw got that through her head as well. Emotionless orbs scanning one last time for his mentor, Fudge padded towards the gathered cats, muttering a single word to let Patches know he was ready. He didn't think it was necessary, but the other two seemed to think so... and his picking up on these cats social cues wasn't the best ever, so might as well play along.

"Compliant," he drawled, not bothering to sit down once more, assuming they would be heading out instantaneously.

@starry [Fawnsplash] | @Leafy [Leafpaw] | @Estelle [Poppypaw]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old February 26th, 2024, 03:52 AM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highsnow of Matterhorn View Post
The 3 moons old Alpinekit walked to a large rock as big as a medium-sized dog and looked around. She started to dig a hole.

@Cubeisdagoat, @TheRadioDemon, @mossyrhombus
Thistletoe caught sight of a small kit digging a hole and watched in pure curiosity.
Old February 26th, 2024, 08:27 AM
big dork

Bump Policy: feel free! i promise i have our roleplay in my to-do list, im just lazy v-v
My Mood: Lazy

Leopardkit existed.

Bearsnout is a RiverClan Lionheart! If you need him, mention me! He is always open to doing any training with apprentices!

los gatos de chickadee & chickadee's auction birdhouse! !
^^ GO UP HERE TO THE BIRDHOUSE!!! ^^

Old February 26th, 2024, 12:20 PM

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Alpinekit heard Fawnsplash, and she looked over at her. A few seconds later, she screamed ear-splittingly for thirty seconds. She was so shocked to see part of her ear missing.

Thistletoe - @Cubeisdagoat, Mousepaw - @TheRadioDemon, Stormclaw - @mossyrhombus, Fawnsplash - @starry
Stormclaw flattened his ears against his head at the young kits scream. "There's no need to scream like that." He said lightly.
Old February 26th, 2024, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collieheart View Post

Grovekit
( dark ginger bengal she-cat with dark blue eyes )
ThunderClan Kitshe/her5 moons
chatty • daydreamer • odd

Grovekit grinned. "I'll be the best warrior in ThunderClan! I'll keep out all the nasty other clanners an' I'm gonna be one of Bumblestar's Hornets! There's a spot open, you know," she said sagely.
Stormclaw stood back up to his full height, boasting to the soon-to-be-apprentice. "What if I get there first?" He teased. He tried to do a true warriors pose, but he just ended up looking goofy with his eyes crossed and his paw sticking out at an odd angle.
Old February 26th, 2024, 01:03 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days

Alpinekit watched the other cats return from the raid, her ears flattened and her eyes dilated. She screamed yet again and ran to a fern tree. She was worried and frightened about her clanmates because she had never seen a whole bunch of cats injured at one time. She looked back at them before heading into the fern tree. She curled up into a ball and hid there.

Thistletoe - @Cubeisdagoat, Stormclaw - @mossyrhombus, Pudgekit - @Catherine
Old February 26th, 2024, 01:03 PM
i am real and you are not

Bump Policy: Whenever :3
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
→ Nectar'kit←
|She/Her | 3 moons | Purrks: N/A | Straight | Kit |
a ginger she-cat with darker ginger patches and blue eyes

Nectar'kit was sitting in the clearing bored as she looked around spotting a moss-ball she jumped towards it before pouncing on it scooping it up into the air and smacking it back down onto the ground. Woah look how cool that move was i did it so good. She thought to herself as she looked at the mossball again and looked around the camp it was really empty with everyone gone. I wonder where everyone is? She thought to herself as she shrugged and jumped scooping the mossball across the clearing pouncing on it as if she was hunting. Im going to be the best warrior in the clan.

[open]

@DaphB)
(This character has DID)
allegiances name: Ghostpaw he/him
current host:
Cherrypaw
She/her

Appearance: a long-harried grey cat with white splotches and blue eyes.

Cherrypaw was lying in the clearing. her ears pricked to the sound of a kits playing. when she looked she saw the two cats playing with a moss ball. there wasn't much to do to pass the time- might as well say hi. she padded over with a smile and asked. "hi! can i play with you guys?".

@RamenThePigeon

Toadstoolspore is the leader of Mushroomclan

she has a Semi-open den policy ^^

Last edited by {Victim}; February 26th, 2024 at 01:07 PM.
Old February 26th, 2024, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Alpinekit watched the other cats return from the raid, her ears flattened and her eyes dilated. She screamed yet again and ran to a fern tree. She was worried and frightened about her clanmates because she had never seen a whole bunch of cats injured at one time. She looked back at them before heading into the fern tree. She curled up into a ball and hid there.

Thistletoe - @Cubeisdagoat, Stormclaw - @mossyrhombus, Pudgekit - @Catherine
Stormclaw padded after the poor kit and lay beside her, mewing softly to coax her out. "Little one? Are you alright? I know it's distressing to see things like that... But better to be hurt than to be dead, right?"