Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Artfight - WCO style
by Bean
Last post by Myling
Today 02:32 AM
alt clan idea: help me...
by lark.
Last post by New Adventures
Today 02:23 AM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by New Adventures
Today 02:11 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 02:10 AM
The Starpoint
Last post by birdbrain
Today 02:04 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 15th, 2020, 08:18 AM

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago0n View Post
"I-I know.. b-but it w-was.. e-everyone is so.. s-so u-upset.."
"Yes some are upset but some are just shocked"
Old September 15th, 2020, 08:23 AM
RIP RBG

My Mood: Embarrassed

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

What, the... Lionstones eyes widened in horror, how.. who.. what!? His brain wouldn't process it, so he stood there looking like a lunitic, before Forestfrost fainted onto him. thinking it was another dead cat, he let out a shriek and scrambled backwards, "Be quiet!" Blackpelt hissed at him, he saw that she was staring at Dawnstripe, no, Dawn...star? She was watching to see what she would do.
--
SO MUCH NOISE! Rosekit couldn't stand it, she stepped out of the nursery and decided to ask someone what was going on.
<I want to be afraid of that but I'm not sure.
My internet will be very spotty sometimes so pls don't be upset if I don't see your post, or if it takes me forever to respond.
An ARP
Old September 15th, 2020, 08:24 AM
nom nom chocolateee

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neon Lights View Post
"Yes some are upset but some are just shocked"
"Y-Your s-sure?"
Old September 15th, 2020, 08:26 AM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Lily View Post

[ @Bramblefire01 @Siren Bliss @punkscape @Undertaker ]
( @Arie -If you wanna join in <3)

Irisflame could feel her face fall as the announcement they'd all been anticipating hit her. Beastspark...demoted? It was almost impossible to imagine the tom anywhere but a deputy's position. Emotions hit her one by one, fleeting as quickly as they came until she felt only confusion. A hard frown formed on her composed face. This was Icestar's doing. It was the leader's ridiculous obsession with her own bloodline that had brought her to denoting Beastspark, and hauling over...Dawnstripe. The warrior was the older she-cat's daughters and possibly one of the most ferocious cats she'd ever met. Fury rooted itself in her stomach, refusing to be shoved. The medicine cat peered desperately over shoulders and heads to try and spot Beastspark, whom she had only seen moments ago.

A thump nearby reminded her of her original task. The tom. She would have to tend to the senior warrior at her feet later, when she was able to store her herbs someplace they wouldn't be crushed. After all, her den looked like a ruin. She hovered over the old tom's resting figure before turning her attention back towards the meeting. From what she could pick out, Hailstorm had returned and Icestar was eager to draft her through some ridiculously gruesome methods. Her heart twisted painfully as her eyes reached the face of the leader's daughter. This was the one whom she had tended to when she'd been hurt. This was the one she'd talked to. And now she was going to die, or come close to it. And, as always, she could do nothing to stop it. It was funny how such things spiraled out of your control even when standing so close. Death was standing over them all. But it would arrive in an unexpected sequence of events. Hopefully Icestar doesn't kil- an ear-splitting shriek pierced the air before blood splattered just a few lengths ahead of her. This was the problem with being a medicine cat. You got front row seats to all the drama at meetings.

Staring in terror at the limp, dying body of Icestar, the blue-grey she contemplated padding up to assist her. But she had no idea what Hailstorm or Dawnstripe were capable of. If the now...leader of Shadowclan had been part of the scheme, Irisflame could be killed right on the spot, just for sympathizing with the enemy. Deep orbs trailing after Hailstorm as she bolted from the stunned camp, they sat in the uncomfortable silence. She had never felt so helpless. Hanging back with a variation of emotions plastered on her features, the medicine cat inched her way over to Ebonyfang, clearing her voice shakily.
"Do...do you think she's...? The half-question was placed forwards nervously, as if anticipating an attack just from saying so.

[ @Hollow Knight @Kittenism @Mumble -Siren Bliss- sorry for breaking post order!! ]

Berrybounce purred in amusement as her yellow-green orbs grasped the sight of her kits, so grown up already. It seemed like a generic phrase, but it was quite true. Even for someone as ridiculous as she. It seemed like only yesterday they were tiny furballs squabbling for milk and attention. And now Greykit was brave enough to venture close to Missus Majesty Icey and Curlykit was leading the trio. A proud grin splitting her maw, the molly looked to her flank as she felt a tug at her tail. Craning her neck towards the curly cream kit beside her, the queen whisked her tail higher in the air to provide more of an enthralling game. It likely entertained herself more than her kittens, to be perfectly honest. Giggling momentarily as she watched the fluffy limb jump to and fro, she cleaned herself up enough to answer the question.
"Nah- they're probably too scared right now. But maybe in a while after that. But if they do attack, momma and daddy and Iceystar will protect you. Did ya know that we helped Windclan before they attacked? It's not nice of them to attack us after we did that, no? Before she could continue on her usual ramble, loud mrrows of protest erupted around her, turning her smile confused.

"Nope- see, pumpkin? They want Beastspark to stay deputy. He's a good guy. At least, I think he is. Most of us think he is." She mewed briefly. If only they'd known that the protest would lead to one thing...and then another. And another and another and another- you get the picture.
It was only seconds after the shriek that Greykit's trembling body made an impact at her side, sobbing uncontrollably. The heartbeat of confusion was churned into horror as she spotted Icestar lying limp on the ground beside a heaving Hailstorm. In a flash, she pulled her kits close in a fearful motion, rocking gently. "It's okay. Every little thing is gonna be alright, my pumpkins. Just look at me. Stay with me, loves."

Curlykit had to practically stand fully on her stubby hind legs in order to reach the fluffy tail of her mother, but she didnt really notice. She was 100 percent focused on catching that stars damned tail, and nothing could distract her! Well, except for the ear splitting shriek of her sibling. Losing her balance for a moment, she fell to the ground with a soft thud. Quickly getting up, she was about to question Greykit when the sudden, overwhelming scent of blood hit her. Her narrow eyes widened in shock and slight fear as her gaze landed on a growing pool of blood and the limp body of Icestar sitting in the middle of the thick liquid. Barely acknowledging how she was pulled into a tight embrace by her mother, she silently watched in horror as seemingly the whole clan unraveled into chaos and madness. It felt like her paws were glued to the ground during the initial shock of the situation, but when she came to her senses she quickly squirmed out of the tight grasp of berrybounce and started sprinting over to Icestars body, barely noticing the blood that was staining her paws pink. No, that didnt matter. She could clean that off later. She dipped her shaking head to softly nudge the leaders shoulder, a silent cry lodged in her throat. "...you...okay?" she managed to get out, her voice shaking and barely audible. The shallow breathing from the large black she-cat was worrying, but she was just asleep, right? As much as she wanted to convince herself that everything was going to be okay, that icestar was going to wake up any moment, she knew those were just mere wishes. She knew the leader was dying, dying unbelievably fast. that there was nothing a young kit like her, or any cat for that matter, could do to save her.

She was suddenly snapped out of her thoughts as she was roughly shoved aside, her small body falling into the pool of blood. She faintly recognized the cat who had shoved her out of the way. Nettlekit.
@Hollow Knight

---

Nettlekit watched in horror as Icestar, his role-model, his icon, his leader fell to the ground. The moment seemed to go by in slow motion, and his mind replayed the moment where blood spurted from her throat in waves over and over and over again, in an endless loop. And he couldnt do anything to stop it. A loud sob raked his body, and he surged forward, his paws thundering against the ground as he ran up to her body. He saw the small body of Curlykit in his way, so he immediately shoved her out of the way, using every ounce of force in his body. He didnt want anyone else to be near icestar. He didnt know if they would take her away from him. Unknowingly, an endless stream of tears fell from his eyes, splattering against the fur of the dark leader. Never leaving her side, he scrabbled for a large leaf, which he thought would help block the flow of blood. He pressed it roughly onto her neck, unknowing of the fact that he was probably making things worse, if that was possible. But he didnt care.

---

Thistlethorn didn't really know what to think of the whole situation. It seemed both unexpected yet awaited at the same time. It was...bittersweet, in a way. They had finally rid the clan of icestar, but they got dawnstripe as a replacement. Normally, he wouldn't really mind. The tabby she-cat seemed fairly reasonable most of the time, albeit being a bit snappy at times, but judging by her reaction to her mother's death, sh wasnt going to handle this well. She had been deputy for what, barely a minute? Before she was promoted yet again. A frown made its way to his face before he raised his head to gaze up at the sky, in a silent plea to starclan, if you will. Their ancestors were so, so vague, and while that kind of was to be expected, he wished that they would give them some sort of answer. The clan was in disarray, and he doubted that would settle down anytime soon. "Dawnstar! Dawnstar!" he chanted, trying to raise his voice above all the chaos. As concerning as the new leaders initial reactionn was, he hoped beyond hoped that it was just a reaction out of shock or grief.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--

Last edited by Quasar; September 15th, 2020 at 06:36 PM.
Old September 15th, 2020, 08:28 AM

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago0n View Post
"Y-Your s-sure?"
"Yes well Gleampelt over there just looks thrilled but the other cats yea"
Old September 15th, 2020, 08:31 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Lynxpaw ]

Leopardkit considered this for a moment, her tail flicking slowly behind her. All based on her opinion, huh? In that case... "Then I don't care," she answered with a shrug. "Never knew either of them." Maybe Hailstorm was the bad cat here. And maybe that had been Icestar. It could very well have been that Beast cat and Dawnstripe, too, although she couldn't tell. Hell, maybe everyone in this situation was bad. But Leopardkit didn' rightly care. She settled down next to Thornscratch, her eyes trained on Dawnstripe, then asked, "What do you think?"

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old September 15th, 2020, 08:38 AM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: ☆ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Relaxed

@Kittenism @Mumble @Siren Bliss @Moon Lily
Wolfspirit snapped into action, pulling Curlykit out of the sticky red pool and setting her at his paws, beginning to wash the liquid off of her. "You okay, hunny?" He murmured to his daughter, sniffing her all over to make sure he got it all off.

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Roleplay TrackerTraining Tracker
Old September 15th, 2020, 08:40 AM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty

Lilysnap Let out a gasp as she watched the attack, her eyes went wide in disbelief! Did she actually kill icestar?! Lilysnaps mind went blank for a moment as she stood up...”I-...” her words stopped a lump rising in her throat...Icestar was the first cat who had ever let her come this far...let her be herself within a clan...Lilysnaps head felt...light....she took a dazed step forward before completely blanking out. Her body fell to the ground and everything was blurry. Thoughts raced through her mind, was she gonna make it? The fall...she couldn’t make it...even if she did...she would never walk again...why...why did anything good in her life always turn dark....she was just bad luck...she was just...a black cat in russet fur...just-. Lilysnap went so blank and felt numb, she completely forgot about redbristle...she wanted to get up and act like nothing happened, but she wasn’t moving her body wouldn’t move! She was numb, paralyzed with shock!

@Siren Bliss

stay safe and wash your hands!

Roses are red
violets are blue
you can trust me...
because my hearts with you!
Old September 15th, 2020, 08:48 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Wildkit and Ripplefang looked around in complete surprize. Unlike most cats, these 2 supported Icestar. "I-ice-s-ta-r"? Asked meek little Wildkit.
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old September 15th, 2020, 09:10 AM
full time disappointment

Bump Policy: bump after 72 hours
My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neon Lights View Post
"We all do but Icestar choose her for one reason she's a strong warrior but also is cruel but luckily not as bad as Icestar but still pretty bad"
Sparklight hissed

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit
Closed Thread