Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Ramen’s art shop
Last post by RamenThePigeon
Today 05:14 AM
hey I'm new!
Last post by Moonandstars
Today 05:10 AM
the bird family [hawkbrave...
by taillow
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 04:40 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 27th, 2017, 10:31 AM
Back on WCO after 2 years

My Mood: Chatty

Question Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Nightflame looked around the clearing and then went back to washing himself. when he was finished he got up. seeing a new cat padding into the clearing he went closer, ' who could that be ?' he thought with caution. Getting closer still he looked the cat up and down, a loner. he thought. He turned away and went back to basking in the sunshine. who ever that cat was, Nightflame mistrusted all loners until they proved there worth, and most did not. ( @Teggy)

Last edited by stormblaze; January 27th, 2017 at 10:31 AM.
Old January 27th, 2017, 10:54 AM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormblaze View Post
Nightflame looked around the clearing and then went back to washing himself. when he was finished he got up. seeing a new cat padding into the clearing he went closer, ' who could that be ?' he thought with caution. Getting closer still he looked the cat up and down, a loner. he thought. He turned away and went back to basking in the sunshine. who ever that cat was, Nightflame mistrusted all loners until they proved there worth, and most did not. ( @Teggy)
@Lost Illusion
Stromheart looked at Nightflame as he passed. She gave a small glare daring him to do or say something. When he walked away she looked at Cloud and smiled.
"Im sure Halestar will have no problems with letting you stay the night!" Stormheart purred.

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Old January 27th, 2017, 10:59 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbitpaw View Post
Sparrowblaze smiled. "That's sweet. Bumbleleap seems like a very nice cat. My mate was a rouge to." She mewed, but instantly regretting saying so, for it always provoked questions. Her tail twitched awkwardly, as she smiled across the camp. "We're very lucky to live in a clan."
The russet she-cat smiled. "Thankyou, he is a good cat, I was half starved when I was found by him. My mother and brother abandoned me. I'm lucky Bumbleleap- then Bumblepaw, took pity on me, as I was the daughter of one of the most feared rouges, Marble. Anyway, who is your mate?"

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old January 27th, 2017, 11:00 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teggy View Post
@Lost Illusion
Stromheart looked at Nightflame as he passed. She gave a small glare daring him to do or say something. When he walked away she looked at Cloud and smiled.
"Im sure Halestar will have no problems with letting you stay the night!" Stormheart purred.
Cloud didn't respond and watched the other cats in the clearing carefully. He didn't want to cause any trouble, he was very nervous about meeting Halestar. He hadn't been in a Clan clearing since Skyclan, he missed having Clan life but he knew that the Clans would never want a loner. He shook off the thought and watched Stormheart carefully.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old January 27th, 2017, 11:03 AM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Illusion View Post
Cloud didn't respond and watched the other cats in the clearing carefully. He didn't want to cause any trouble, he was very nervous about meeting Halestar. He hadn't been in a Clan clearing since Skyclan, he missed having Clan life but he knew that the Clans would never want a loner. He shook off the thought and watched Stormheart carefully.
Stormheart gave him a reassuring smile.
"Ignore all these cats..." she whispered.
"I know you dont want to cause trouble..." she said with a smile.

Old January 27th, 2017, 11:10 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teggy View Post
Stormheart gave him a reassuring smile.
"Ignore all these cats..." she whispered.
"I know you dont want to cause trouble..." she said with a smile.
Cloud smiled back nervously. "Thank you." He whispered and began to observe the clan carefully.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old January 27th, 2017, 11:54 AM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Illusion View Post
Cloud smiled back nervously. "Thank you." He whispered and began to observe the clan carefully.
(jingle hasnt replaid yet )

Old January 27th, 2017, 04:24 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

@Brooklyn Trees

Onyxkit sat by the fresh-kill pile, bringing his paw to his mouth to draw his tongue over. He'd then bring his damp paw to his forehead where he'd drag it down his face for a brief wash. He would often be giving his pelt a quick wash to pass time as he rarely had much to occupy himself with. Besides, he was awaiting his apprentice ceremony that was more than delayed. Surely he'd be an elder by the time he was apprenticed.

Recently, Onyxkit's been struggling to distract himself from half of his family's disappearance. His brothers were considered to be deceased, as was his father. Since his mother had been brutally murdered moons before, he was officially an orphan. And with his brothers gone, that meant he was the only remaining tomcat of the litter. And he didn't even know his sisters that well, though he did love them dearly. Speaking of, he should find them. How were they coping with their father's and brothers' abrupt disappearance?

He shook his head to clear his mind of the haunting thoughts, swiveling his head to glance at the fresh-kill pile beside him. He was hungry... Onyxkit despised the idea of eating, though. He felt nauseous simply looking at the prey. He wrinkled his nose in disgust, turning away to continue his wash.
Old January 27th, 2017, 05:26 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post

The russet she-cat smiled. "Thank you, he is a good cat, I was half starved when I was found by him. My mother and brother abandoned me. I'm lucky Bumbleleap- then Bumblepaw, took pity on me, as I was the daughter of one of the most feared rouges, Marble. Anyway, who is your mate?"
She opened her mouth to say something, thought better of it, and looked away. "Well, er, it's kind of a long story....if you want to hear it, I'll still tell it though."

"The Future Belongs To Those Who Change It." -??
"Most people want to kill me after they talk to me."- Prince Jaron, The Ascendence Trilogy
"Does it count as saving someone's life if you just refrain from killing them?" -??
Old January 27th, 2017, 05:27 PM
shsl warrior cat

My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post
Frogspirit was surprised by the urgency in the medicine cats movements and urges to get him into a nest, although when he had finally settled there was a stinging sensation from the first of the herbs being used. The black and white tom-cat hissed and tried to shift away, but ultimately that failed. Frogspirit was just about to explain what happened when herbs were shifted in front of them. He shifted them carefully, pinning his ears to head before looking up at Kestrelberry suspiciously. "What are these?" he asked with a hoarse voice. Sure, the other herbs were already easing the pain from his hip and leg, but it was still there, after all the herbs were just applied. Although consuming things he knew nothing about made him suddenly very wary. He casted a glance at Smokeblossom as well wondering what she'd say about his wounds. In the short time he tried to explain, he was bombarded with herbs and instructions and was unable to answer therefore leaving the question open to the warrior.
@Nighty @Ashley/Kestrel

"They're herbs. Eat them." He said with a stern tone, he had no time for messing around right now. Kestrelberry watched the tom carefully, eyes narrowed. "They'll help heal you."
[/FONT]