Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Dreams are only that, just...
by Kix
Last post by Bean
Today 12:07 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by gs29513
Today 12:05 PM
Atari Camp
by taillow
Last post by Bean
Today 11:55 AM
Honeypaw's Territory Tour...
by gs29513
Last post by gs29513
Today 11:52 AM
Hiraeth's Art Stand.
by hiraeth
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 11:45 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 19th, 2017, 10:03 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Owlkit's hues narrowed until they were almost slits as she glared at the she cat. Frustration seemed to play a large part in this, although she wasn't quite sure how to get rid of her frustration. There was so much confusion surrounding the young she cat, she wished she could just forget all about everybody. This was it. She had known for a long, long time that they were both growing up and they couldn't just stay young and innocent forever. He really doesn't seem to like her very much...m-maybe I'm wrong...maybe he didn't know about her...Owlkit thought, glancing from her friend to Wingpaw. The she cat was pretty. And she seemed to be trying to get Storkpaw's attention. The tone of Storkpaw's voice made her feel miserable, as though she were the one in the wrong here. Surely if this was a joke, he couldn't be that good of an actor? He couldn't just be ignoring Wingpaw if he did know her...maybe Owlkit had been wrong. And besides, she didn't want to give Wingpaw the opportunity to latch on to Storkpaw and for him to be dragged away by her. I don't want to go...I want to stay here and play, with you...b-but I just don't know about that- that jerk Wingpaw! Owlkit thought. This was a harsh evaluation of the she cat, but in Owlkit's mind, she already disliked her. Why was uncertain, even to her, but she did. The small kit's expression changed into a slight scowl and she glanced at the she cat with a half-curious glance. Despite her jealousy, Owlkit was still herself...and she hardly ever turned down the opportunity to meet another cat. Pushing her frustration, jealousy and sadness aside, she managed to smile at her friend, but the smile didn't reach her hues. They remained cold and hard, and...confusing. It was all too strange. Why were things so confusing for her? Why couldn't they be...more clear? She wished that the she cat had never shown up, but since she had there was no changing the past. She glanced uncertainly at Wingpaw again, and then sighed, taking on a more confident stance. "Alright. Okay. I-I promise to...stay." She mewed, although her voice came out in a very uncertain tone. It didn't sound like she was planning on keeping her promise, but a promise was something that was very serious to Owlkit. If she were going to make a promise, she was going to keep it. No matter how painful it might get. And from the more smug look on Wingpaw's face, Owlkit got the feeling that this was going to be...interesting. Halfheartedly, she stretched a paw out and batted at Storkpaw's tail again, although the inner fire that seemed to glow in her hues was gone and her expression didn't look as though she were enjoying herself very much.
Guys I never wrote that Wing had an arrogant or smug look on her face. She has a wide, friendly grin. XD

Wingpaw looked down and she noticed that Owlkit was....glaring at her? Strange. What had she ever done wrong? Owlkit's gaze made her shuffle around uncomfortably, she felt very awkward. All that Wingpaw was here to do was joke around and have fun. How much was that to ask for? Had she said something wrong? Did her small yet flirtatious jokes offend them? She was only joking around being her. Being the kind of cat that thought everyone liked everyone, Wingpaw wasn't aware of Owlkit's immediately disliking to her. The she-cat also noticed that Owlkit once again had a smile on her maw, but what she didn't take any notice of was the cold look in her eyes. She didn't bother looking at her eyes, but simply the 'smile' on her face. For Wingpaw, a smile was a sign of friendship and it was the thing that could lighten up someone else's day. Wingpaw wasn't a cat with many worries in the world. She was a very carefree and friendly cat, latching onto whoever she could for a day to hang around and play with before moving on to make some new friends. Sometimes, if the cats were nice enough towards her though, she would stay with them a little longer. Some cats just found Wingpaw annoying, others found her weird, others had no opinion. Being a former loner, Wingpaw had always hoped to make as many friends as possible. Afterall, everyone needed friends. But not everyone was keen on the idea of trying to make friends with everyone. Most preferred to find a group of good friends and just stick close to them. Wingpaw watched as Owlkit halfheartly batted Storkpaw's tail. Wingpaw was about to do domething else similiar when she stopped and realised, wouldn't that seem a little rude. Afterall, she was the newcomer so it would be rather rude of her to just barge in. So, Wingpaw stood there awkwardly, looking around her paws, shuffling them around. She decided to wait until someone else made a move.

@Nighty

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; January 19th, 2017 at 10:04 PM.
Old January 19th, 2017, 11:39 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Guys I never wrote that Wing had an arrogant or smug look on her face. She has a wide, friendly grin. XD

Wingpaw looked down and she noticed that Owlkit was....glaring at her? Strange. What had she ever done wrong? Owlkit's gaze made her shuffle around uncomfortably, she felt very awkward. All that Wingpaw was here to do was joke around and have fun. How much was that to ask for? Had she said something wrong? Did her small yet flirtatious jokes offend them? She was only joking around being her. Being the kind of cat that thought everyone liked everyone, Wingpaw wasn't aware of Owlkit's immediately disliking to her. The she-cat also noticed that Owlkit once again had a smile on her maw, but what she didn't take any notice of was the cold look in her eyes. She didn't bother looking at her eyes, but simply the 'smile' on her face. For Wingpaw, a smile was a sign of friendship and it was the thing that could lighten up someone else's day. Wingpaw wasn't a cat with many worries in the world. She was a very carefree and friendly cat, latching onto whoever she could for a day to hang around and play with before moving on to make some new friends. Sometimes, if the cats were nice enough towards her though, she would stay with them a little longer. Some cats just found Wingpaw annoying, others found her weird, others had no opinion. Being a former loner, Wingpaw had always hoped to make as many friends as possible. Afterall, everyone needed friends. But not everyone was keen on the idea of trying to make friends with everyone. Most preferred to find a group of good friends and just stick close to them. Wingpaw watched as Owlkit halfheartly batted Storkpaw's tail. Wingpaw was about to do domething else similiar when she stopped and realised, wouldn't that seem a little rude. Afterall, she was the newcomer so it would be rather rude of her to just barge in. So, Wingpaw stood there awkwardly, looking around her paws, shuffling them around. She decided to wait until someone else made a move.

@Nighty
Storkpaw frowned slightly as he watched Owlkit. He was relieved that Owlkit was staying. He hadn't meant for her to feel shunned, or whatever. He was just glad that she could put on a face for now. Unlike Wingpaw, he noticed to cold expression in his best friends eyes as she stared at Wingpaw. He decided to do the same though. He forced on a kind, welcoming smile and purred slightly as he felt Owlkit's soft paws batter his tail. Sadly though he noticed it wasn't with the same vigilance as before. He sighed and pulled his tail away. "Say Owlkit..." He said, his voice calm and kind, but with a cautious hesitance as he spoke to her. "Our fighting game was more of a two cat game, don't you think? What if we play so thing else so Wingpaw can play too?" He suggested. He side stepped closer to his brown and white friend, his white and black striped pelt brushing hers. "Besides, it would be rude to ignore her after I promised she could stay." He whispered to her, his voice low, as to not be overheard. He raised his head again and looked kindly to Wingpaw. "Maybe a game of mossball?" He suggested. "I know where a close patch of moss is, I can go grab some if you two would like." He said, his blue hues flicking back and forth between the two she cats. Maybe he could mend the rip in his relationship with Owlkit. He knew Wingoaw hadn't meant to cause it, but it was still there and present, and it wouldn't erase all too easily.

@Lonestar23
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old January 20th, 2017, 12:22 AM

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

@8RavenPhoenix8

Somehow, Honeykit had found herself pacing around the nursery, tail swishing back and forth as she looked around surroundings; moss, sticks, dirt, and queens licking and cooing to their kits. She wanted to play and talk to someone, anyone - her body felt like it was full of energy! None of the kits seemed interested, and she'd learned what happens when you ask tired queens to play, or even talk to, the hard way; "Our kits need to rest, sorry," or "Please find someone else to bug." She thought she was about to die of boredom when she noticed a sandy-colored body like herself at a corner of the nursery. One of the only kits she hadn't bothered tried talking to. She padded over, grinning in anticipation.

"Hi!" She chirped, quite loudly too, "What's your name???"

Last edited by whippoorwill; January 20th, 2017 at 12:23 AM.
Old January 20th, 2017, 12:35 AM
~Even Awkward Online~

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waluigi View Post
@8RavenPhoenix8

Somehow, Honeykit had found herself pacing around the nursery, tail swishing back and forth as she looked around surroundings; moss, sticks, dirt, and queens licking and cooing to their kits. She wanted to play and talk to someone, anyone - her body felt like it was full of energy! None of the kits seemed interested, and she'd learned what happens when you ask tired queens to play, or even talk to, the hard way; "Our kits need to rest, sorry," or "Please find someone else to bug." She thought she was about to die of boredom when she noticed a sandy-colored body like herself at a corner of the nursery. One of the only kits she hadn't bothered tried talking to. She padded over, grinning in anticipation.

"Hi!" She chirped, quite loudly too, "What's your name???"

"Eep!" Sandkit squeaked, her fur spiked up, surprised at the sudden appearance. She was just pawing at the ground in boredom with her bottom in the air, tail flicking back and forth, plotting an imaginary attack on an imaginary clan. She often had to play by herself, but that was little fun. Once her fur settled and she calmed down, she grew excited, and it looked like she was about to explode.
"Hi!!! I'm Sandkit! You look kind of like me. Isn't that weird?" She gasped "Maybe we're sectretly related!" She added, getting really close to the other kit, their faces practically touching. Sandkit would've blushed had she not been a, well, kit, and quickly backed up in embarrassment, ears flattened. (Or you could say she did blush depending on how you envision Warriors characters.)
"Sorry! What's your name?" Sandkit chirped back, equally as loud and enthusiastic.

Main kitties:http://rpswcokitties.weebly.com/

Other roleplay characters:http://rpswcokitties.weebly.com/other-roleplays.html

Help my dragon eggs by clicking on them!~

~Have a nice day!~
Old January 20th, 2017, 12:40 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Storkpaw frowned slightly as he watched Owlkit. He was relieved that Owlkit was staying. He hadn't meant for her to feel shunned, or whatever. He was just glad that she could put on a face for now. Unlike Wingpaw, he noticed to cold expression in his best friends eyes as she stared at Wingpaw. He decided to do the same though. He forced on a kind, welcoming smile and purred slightly as he felt Owlkit's soft paws batter his tail. Sadly though he noticed it wasn't with the same vigilance as before. He sighed and pulled his tail away. "Say Owlkit..." He said, his voice calm and kind, but with a cautious hesitance as he spoke to her. "Our fighting game was more of a two cat game, don't you think? What if we play so thing else so Wingpaw can play too?" He suggested. He side stepped closer to his brown and white friend, his white and black striped pelt brushing hers. "Besides, it would be rude to ignore her after I promised she could stay." He whispered to her, his voice low, as to not be overheard. He raised his head again and looked kindly to Wingpaw. "Maybe a game of mossball?" He suggested. "I know where a close patch of moss is, I can go grab some if you two would like." He said, his blue hues flicking back and forth between the two she cats. Maybe he could mend the rip in his relationship with Owlkit. He knew Wingoaw hadn't meant to cause it, but it was still there and present, and it wouldn't erase all too easily.

@Lonestar23

{@Empress of Evil- I know. Owl's just seeing it that way bc she's a jealous little thing}

An expression of surprise appeared on the she cat's face as Storkpaw pulled his tail away. Was he mad- at her? Had she overreacted when Wingpaw had appeared? Okay, Owlkit...you can pretend to be fine or you can actually realize that Wingpaw is probably a perfectly lovely cat with perfectly good intentions and Storkpaw still cares about you, he wouldn't just abandon you. So pull it together and get the facts straight. Owlkit thought, her hues lightening considerably and she flashed another, more friendly smile in Wingpaw's direction. Although she couldn't shake the jealousy that she could feel, which made Wingpaw seem more...arrogant looking then friendly. This was not a fair evaluation, and she knew it...but at the moment she just didn't care anymore. She didn't care that Wingpaw was probably perfectly friendly, she just...wanted it to be her and Storkpaw. Would he take this cat to see those places he had taken her? Maybe. Then again, probably not for a while...right? For the moment being, for however long, she was still his best friend. "I suppose so..." Owlkit mewed thoughtfully, her mind racing. Well, at least he was keeping their special game just between them for now. That had to mean something, right? She stiffened, feeling Storkpaw's pelt against her own, and stepped away from him. Sorry. She thought with a small, apologetic glance. She wasn't quite sure whether she really...trusted Storkpaw's intentions for the moment being. If, at that moment, a crisis were to arise where she had the slightest thought that he might be in danger, she wouldn't hesitate to throw away all doubts. But for the moment being...she wanted to be completely sure. "Fine by me. How about you, Wingpaw?" She asked with a friendly smile in the she cat's direction. She had decided to let go of her jealousy. After all, it wasn't Wingpaw's fault if she had been invited to stay. And besides, there was no harm in Storkpaw befriending the she cat...but there was still that small tug of frustration that pulled at Owlkit no matter how hard she tried to ignore it.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old January 20th, 2017, 12:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8RavenPhoenix8 View Post

"Eep!" Sandkit squeaked, her fur spiked up, surprised at the sudden appearance. She was just pawing at the ground in boredom with her bottom in the air, tail flicking back and forth, plotting an imaginary attack on an imaginary clan. She often had to play by herself, but that was little fun. Once her fur settled and she calmed down, she grew excited, and it looked like she was about to explode.
"Hi!!! I'm Sandkit! You look kind of like me. Isn't that weird?" She gasped "Maybe we're sectretly related!" She added, getting really close to the other kit, their faces practically touching. Sandkit would've blushed had she not been a, well, kit, and quickly backed up in embarrassment, ears flattened. (Or you could say she did blush depending on how you envision Warriors characters.)
"Sorry! What's your name?" Sandkit chirped back, equally as loud and enthusiastic.
Honeykit jumped at kit's reaction, wondering if she'd been too "intrusive" - a queen said that once, and she's still wondering what it means - but her worry quickly disappeared as she kit warmed up to her, grin wide. As 'Sandkit' introduced herself, Honeykit scrunched up her face comically, thinking deeply about her comment about their similarity. "Huh!" She gasped, "We do look really similar, don't we??? Maybe we ARE related! I didn't know my daddy so who knows?" Honeykit didn't think anything of Sandkit's 'close-up', just letting out a high-pitched giggle, whiskers twitching.

"My name's Honeykit!" She said, jumping a little. She peered at the spot Sandkit seemed to be interested in, pointed at it and asked: "What were you doing over here before? Looking for something? Is it fun?"
Old January 20th, 2017, 12:58 AM
~Even Awkward Online~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waluigi View Post
Honeykit jumped at kit's reaction, wondering if she'd been too "intrusive" - a queen said that once, and she's still wondering what it means - but her worry quickly disappeared as she kit warmed up to her, grin wide. As 'Sandkit' introduced herself, Honeykit scrunched up her face comically, thinking deeply about her comment about their similarity. "Huh!" She gasped, "We do look really similar, don't we??? Maybe we ARE related! I didn't know my daddy so who knows?" Honeykit didn't think anything of Sandkit's 'close-up', just letting out a high-pitched giggle, whiskers twitching.

"My name's Honeykit!" She said, jumping a little. She peered at the spot Sandkit seemed to be interested in, pointed at it and asked: "What were you doing over here before? Looking for something? Is it fun?"
"Really?! You don't know your daddy either?! Woah!" She replied, emphasizing the 'woah'. She lifted and set her paws down repeatedly while moving her tail back and forth in excitement.
"Or, or, maybe, we're actually the same kit! Like a... Like a... Com pear a see?" She replied, trying to sound out the word she's heard her mother use before. She thought that was the right word anyway. She paused for a brief moment in thought when asked about what she was doing.
"Oh! I was making plans to fight a clan I made up, it's called Darkclan, and it's full of bad cats who do bad things! It's not real, but it's fun to think it is. Want to join me?" Sandkit explained. There are marks she made in the dirt with her small seemingly harmless claws, poorly done cat's, dots, and lines.

~Have a nice day!~
Old January 20th, 2017, 01:16 AM
~Even Awkward Online~

@Waluigi
(Hey I'm actually really tired, so I'm going to sleep, but we should definitely continue this tomorrow. :3)

~Have a nice day!~
Old January 20th, 2017, 01:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8RavenPhoenix8 View Post
"Really?! You don't know your daddy either?! Woah!" She replied, emphasizing the 'woah'. She lifted and set her paws down repeatedly while moving her tail back and forth in excitement.
"Or, or, maybe, we're actually the same kit! Like a... Like a... Com pear a see?" She replied, trying to sound out the word she's heard her mother use before. She thought that was the right word anyway. She paused for a brief moment in thought when asked about what she was doing.
"Oh! I was making plans to fight a clan I made up, it's called Darkclan, and it's full of bad cats who do bad things! It's not real, but it's fun to think it is. Want to join me?" Sandkit explained. There are marks she made in the dirt with her small seemingly harmless claws, poorly done cat's, dots, and lines.
"Wowie!" She squeaked, "If we are like a com. . .com-pear-a-see, then we could really do anything! Two of the same kind, no one could take us on!" She laughed, but then blanked out for a moment, making imaginary connections between the two kits, thinking of all the possible reasons as to why they were so similar. Honeykit, luckily, was brought back to reality when Sandkit started explaining her activity. DarkClan sounded pretty scary, but she agreed with Sandkit; it is a lot of fun imagining different clans, different forests, different worlds. . .

Honeykit jumped up and down excitedly at Sandkit's invitation, positively vibrating. "Do I want to? Of course I would!" She looked back and forth at the drawings with her big eyes. "Where can I begin???"

Last edited by whippoorwill; January 20th, 2017 at 01:21 AM.
Old January 20th, 2017, 09:23 AM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
Zerosight padded into the medicine cat den, looking overall confused and disoriented. Usually, he'd instantly notice a patience's presence in his den, but his mind was elsewhere, so he stumbled right past them. He could feel the blood on his paws and on his chest; he was basically covered in it. And at just the thought of who's blood it was, he gagged and scurried over to the side of his den to throw up what little he had eaten today.

The medicine cat stood there over his pool of vomit, tears welling up in his eyes once more. After a moment, he carefully manuvered around it and to the clear pool of water in the back of his den, stepping into it and scrubbing feverishly as his blood soaked body, until his paws stung from rawness. He shivered, biting his tongue to hold in another sob, just standing there in the pool of cold water. A literal pool of his own misery.
By now, a few weeks had passed since this moment. Zero had barely moved from his spot in his nest, only getting up once to clean up his puke when the smell became so strong that his stomach threatened to spill its contents again. You could barely see the frail old tom, his dull grey fur blending well into the shadows that usually emcompased that part of the medicine cat den.
For a while he 'stared' blankly at the wall that contained his herbs, the wall that Northpath usually sat by as he sorted the herbs every morning. The seeds, berries, and leaves were getting dusty and with the light coming from the entrance of the den, you could also see the tiny particles of dust hanging in the air. ThunderClan was lucky that there hadn't been any bad injuries yet this winter because Zerosight wouldn't have been in the right mind to treat them.
He still wasn't the same. He still couldn't get a full night sleep without having nightmares and waking up with tears in his eyes. He still couldn't eat without feel sick and guilty that he was the one alive. He still couldn't get over the loneliness that came with being alone once again. The medicine cat had lost his family all over again. First, he had lost his own mentor, the only person he had been close to. And then, when he had gotten close to his apprentice, Zerosight had lost him as well.
The old tom stood up, his legs shaking beneath him from so under malnourished he had been getting, and moved toward the herb storage. When he arrived, he looked down at the herbs with a blank sort of glare in his blind eyes.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!

Last edited by Zero; January 20th, 2017 at 09:36 AM.
Closed Thread