by BEAR.
Last post by furrensic
Yesterday 11:49 PM

Old April 15th, 2017, 10:26 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
A small squeak was to be heard in the territory. A tiny, black kit was wandering around, coughing greatly, which has caused the squeak. This tiny, sick ball of fur went by the name of Runt, however, he did not like the name. He had been abandoned two days ago, by his rogue family. Sister and brother had been playing around with a leaf. The wind had taken it, and they'd sent Runt off to fetch it. When he had proudly returned with the leaf in his jaws, proud that he had finally been to use, they'd gone. Mother and father had hurried them along, and left the Runt of the litter in the forest to tend to himself. Runt was no more that three moons old, and close to starving to death, if not his cough got him first.
Runt had tried to survive on his own. Oh, he really had. He'd found a river and tried to drink from it, but had fallen into it instead. The stream had lead him to the other bank, and he had unknowingly crossed from RiverClan territory into ThunderClan.
Runt had heard stories from Father. Stories of big, scary and dangerous clan cats. He was terrified to meet one, and was on the way to accept that he would most likely perish in this forest. Too young to catch his own prey, and too aware that some berries could kill him instantly, he had not eaten for two days straight. And it wasn't like his family had fed him well, either. He had always gotten the smallest prey they had caught.
With shaking limbs, this cat now went through ThunderClan territory, unknowing that he was indeed not far from the clan's camp, but far enough not to smell the big amount of cats in the camp.
Taking one last step, Runt decided he'd walked enough for today, and collapsed with a hoarse cough. He'd coughed up blood before, and were scared it would happen again. Luckily, this time it was just a fit. But it was hard to him. Shakes went through his body at each cough. The little furball were certain this would be his end. He did not even heard sound of paw steps approaching. The sound of his coughs blocked out any other.

(For @The Eye Of The Storm And @Pathos Take your time, no stress ^^ )
Wheatfur padded through the bushes, his violet eyes analysing his surroundings, despite him being a medicine cat, he still enjoyed participating in warrior duties. He sniffed the air, letting the scents come to him. He noticed a foreign scent....... Rogue The tom raced to the area the trail led him to, despite being a medicine-cat, he was still a formidable opponent. "Who are you?" Though the answer was right in front of him. and then the tom scented harder. A kit! A kit in the territory, on their own!?He grabbed the prey he had caught, and ran over to the small, Mal-nourished kit. "Don't worry little one. Your safe now." He stopped to think. Ok, what did mother do when I was a kit.... Licks, I need to warm him up... he waited for the tiny tom to respond, as he did not want to scare him.

{ Sorry this is a quite short, I didn't know what to put }

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old April 15th, 2017, 12:08 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@tawny~

Nightcry curled his tail tightly around his paws and flattened his ears against his head. That's right, he had forgotten, the whole reason for the liberations, the killings, everything. It was because the late leader didn't believe in Starclan, none of the evil era leaders did. He hung his head and hunched his shoulders, his ebony fur fluffed up the more intimidated he felt. "I-i forgot about your b-beliefs..." he stuttered softly, hoarsely. Tears streamed freely down his cheeks and his silver hues were glossed over and gleamed with fear, pure fear. When Ratnight died he felt a small thought, he was finally free, no longer a pawn of the non Starclan supporters, it was pure bliss. And yet. He decided to come back and ruin his life once more, when he finally found a friend who didn't despise him, when he finally found a few cats who cared for them even though they knew the truth, when he finally became happy. The ebony colored tom grit his teeth when he heard Mossdrop say her next line, even more tears began to flow down his face and land on his paws with a soft plip. "You died, I couldn't do anything more to please you. The deal was broken." he choked out, wrapping his tail even more tightly around his paws, trying to curl himself into a small ball, make himself unseeable. He wished he stayed in clan, by his brothers side, happy, content, free. He knew he shouldn't have come out here, his gut told him not to, yet he didn't listen to it.

The black colored tom dug his claws into the cold, moist earth and let out a few sobs. His freedom, his happiness, his everything was just ripped away from him in a mere second. It was awful. It was wretched. When the molly shook the ferns, making her shudder in fear, he flinched visibly and once more began to shake. He managed to raise his head and look his speaker dead in the eyes, fear washed over him and horror glistened in his silver hues, he was done for. He quickly averted his gaze to his paws once more and held back sobs "F-for who? There were a bunch of cats who fought against you. I hope y-you're not expecting me to attack them a-all." he stated softly, his ebony fur was littered with dirt now, the soil caked his paw tips and fur tips, making him feel dirty, grimy, or was that because he was remembering the lives he took. The feeling of the thick, crimson liquid was as clear as a sunny day, the dull, colorless eyes were burned into the the ebony Warriors mind. He clenched his jaw and lashed his tail "I-....I can't kill anymore ca-cats! If th-that's what y-your going to me to do!" he shouted, non stop images of cats he's killed continued to pop up in his mind, the queen he bit in the neck, the apprentice he threw in the river, all of it came swarming in, clawing at his nerves, his memories. He didn't want to do it's again, he couldn't do it again.
Mossdrop felt angry, quite angry. Who dare he say the name of Starclan? Her amber optics stared coldly at the new warrior, ears twitching, chuckling slightly. The cat that killed her leader, deserved punishment, a very meaningful punishment. "Such a fool..." The tabby sneered, a taunting gleam in her eyes. This tom was such easy prey to evil, such easy prey, and that was satisfying, something Mossdrop had wanted to do for a long, long time now. She wanted a cat to fear her presence, to cower in fear at the sight of her, not in front of the clan though, of course. This cat was doing exactly what she wanted, for so, so long, and she was enjoying every moment of it. "Oh ho ho...I'm not done with you yet, Nightcry...Not now anyways..."
"Attack them all?? What a fool you are, with so many pathetic Starclan supporters I'm sure it would be...difficult to kill them all...wouldn't it?" The tabby chuckled darkly, this cat was so fun to toy with, so fun to toy with...Mossdrop knew it was time, time for her to reveal herself, but only, only in a little bit. She had to wait a little longer, but she was getting impatient. Very, impatient. Chuckling, she stared coldly at the warrior, tail twitching. What a pathetic fool... "You killed those cats, that was your choice to make, you decided to kill them, and now you will pay the price for betraying me.." The tabby snarled, finally coming out of the shadows, a grin plastered on her face, but an angry gleam in her optics, and a very wicked plan. It was evil, wicked grin, a grin that a maniac would possess. And Mossdrop was a maniac, a true maniac, but was still intelligent enough to make plans, and those plans usually worked, and this one worked very well.
Old April 15th, 2017, 10:19 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowdrop View Post
He said, "i know that you can take care of your self but I want to take extra care of you now that you're having kits." He smiled and purred, licking her cheek before looking around and seeing the camp entrance.
Ravenstorm smiled once again, and fell into step with him as he led her back to camp. She was glad someone truly cared and showed love for her, it had been so long since she had felt that. She rested her head on his shoulder and draped her long black tail across his back. "Thanks you."

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@tawny~

@Nighty
The ebony colored tom smiled sweetly at the warrior, something he rarely did. Never, from any other cat other than Dayhum, had he heard someone say such kind words to him. At first he wanted to believe that the tom was just tricking him, trying to use him as a pawn. But Storkflight had a genuine smile on his face, not like the ones most of the EE supporters had plastered on, masking lies. No. He held a smile that was full of positive emotions, something he wished he had. Nightcry licked his maw and looked back out to the territory, his silver hues danced with untold, unexplainable emotions. He wished he knew what he was feelings, he wish he could explain it, but he couldn't, he didn't. But he knew one thing. He liked it. It was warm, fuzzy, safe, those were the words he'd use to describe it. The ebony warrior nodded and looked back at his new friend, smiling brightly, although his friends smile made it seem like the sun lived within his soul ".....hey....are you afraid of the dark?" he asked softly, although it was out of the blue, and they were talking about a precious topic he didn't want to hear such dark things come from his newfound ray of hope, his own sun, his own star.
Storkflight didn't exactly know why the question had come up, but he wouldn't be one to rebuke him for being random. The white and black warrior sometimes liked being random. It meant not being able to predict, it brought more of a challenge, and he liked that sometimes, even though there were times where he liked constant, steady things as well. "Well, I don't think so. I believe that darkness can hide things, like what the Evil Era leaders did, they his in the dark about everything until they had completed their planning. But the darkness can also hide things that will be good for us in the end. It can hide many things, or it could just be blinding. But I am not afraid of it, no." Storkflightbwas a little surprised by his own words even. Nightcry had probably meant a literal fear of the dark, as in, not liking to be alone when the night came on. He probably had been expecting a 'Yeah, I am' or 'No I'm not' not a whole speech on darkness. He glanced back, kinda embarrassed by his own intelligence. It wasn't something he liked to show off, afraid it would get him labeled as a know it all, a stick up mouse brain who thought they were better than everyone else. Sure Storkflight believed he was smart, but he didn't always like every other cat knowing that. "Sorry, if that wasn't...exactly what you were asking." He said with a nervous chuckle. Self consciously he dug his claws into the bark in the tree below his paws. Why did. He have to do that? Just when things were getting good getween them, astorkflight had to go and mess it all up. "But, if you don't mind my asking...why do you ask?"
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old April 15th, 2017, 11:17 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Ravenstorm smiled once again, and fell into step with him as he led her back to camp. She was glad someone truly cared and showed love for her, it had been so long since she had felt that. She rested her head on his shoulder and draped her long black tail across his back. "Thanks you."

Storkflight didn't exactly know why the question had come up, but he wouldn't be one to rebuke him for being random. The white and black warrior sometimes liked being random. It meant not being able to predict, it brought more of a challenge, and he liked that sometimes, even though there were times where he liked constant, steady things as well. "Well, I don't think so. I believe that darkness can hide things, like what the Evil Era leaders did, they his in the dark about everything until they had completed their planning. But the darkness can also hide things that will be good for us in the end. It can hide many things, or it could just be blinding. But I am not afraid of it, no." Storkflightbwas a little surprised by his own words even. Nightcry had probably meant a literal fear of the dark, as in, not liking to be alone when the night came on. He probably had been expecting a 'Yeah, I am' or 'No I'm not' not a whole speech on darkness. He glanced back, kinda embarrassed by his own intelligence. It wasn't something he liked to show off, afraid it would get him labeled as a know it all, a stick up mouse brain who thought they were better than everyone else. Sure Storkflight believed he was smart, but he didn't always like every other cat knowing that. "Sorry, if that wasn't...exactly what you were asking." He said with a nervous chuckle. Self consciously he dug his claws into the bark in the tree below his paws. Why did. He have to do that? Just when things were getting good getween them, astorkflight had to go and mess it all up. "But, if you don't mind my asking...why do you ask?"
he purred and drew his tounge over her head. He said "I love you." He rubbed against her and entered camp (switch to clearing)
Old April 15th, 2017, 11:56 PM
Pungeon Master

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceclaw View Post
Icepaw purred at her mothers praise "redclaw taught me a combination of both his and iceclaws hunting techniques same goes with battle moves and techniques" she said green eyes glowing with pride her multi colored pelt dappled by the shadows of the leaves overhead "i know im not going to grow that much i probably wont even make it to redclaws and iceclaws size by the time im a elder but its not going to stop me from being the best warrior in thunderclan" she said the pride in her eyes was replaced by fiery determination as she meant every word she said
Dawnfrost purred proudly at her daughter's claim, believing every word of it.

"You have your father's pride too," she purred, nuzzling the apprentice.
Old April 16th, 2017, 07:36 AM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Dawnfrost purred proudly at her daughter's claim, believing every word of it.

"You have your father's pride too," she purred, nuzzling the apprentice.
Icepaw purred loudly and nuzzled dawnfrost back "should we go back to camp or should we catch more (dawnfrost should do a surprise attack on her to test her battle skills)

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old April 16th, 2017, 09:04 AM
Pungeon Master

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceclaw View Post
Icepaw purred loudly and nuzzled dawnfrost back "should we go back to camp or should we catch more (dawnfrost should do a surprise attack on her to test her battle skills)
Dawnfrost turned to walk back toward camp, then halted. She eyed her daughter from over her shoulder, and snapped around with her paw poised for a sneak attack, her claws sheathed of course.
Old April 16th, 2017, 10:43 AM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post

Wheatfur padded through the bushes, his violet eyes analysing his surroundings, despite him being a medicine cat, he still enjoyed participating in warrior duties. He sniffed the air, letting the scents come to him. He noticed a foreign scent....... Rogue The tom raced to the area the trail led him to, despite being a medicine-cat, he was still a formidable opponent. "Who are you?" Though the answer was right in front of him. and then the tom scented harder. A kit! A kit in the territory, on their own!?He grabbed the prey he had caught, and ran over to the small, Mal-nourished kit. "Don't worry little one. Your safe now." He stopped to think. Ok, what did mother do when I was a kit.... Licks, I need to warm him up... he waited for the tiny tom to respond, as he did not want to scare him.

{ Sorry this is a quite short, I didn't know what to put }

(Don't worry, mine will be short as well: Busy with work and on for a short while)

The tiny, starving black cat instantly froze. Or, at least he tried to. His coughs would not let him stay silent, nor stay still. Shakes went through his little weak body, making him only able to drag himself towards the nearest bush as he heard a voice call out. Terrified of this new voice, the black kitten would do anything for the coughs to stop, and to find a hiding place. Remembering Father's terrifying stories about the wild Clan cats living in these forest, Runt guessed the voice belonged to one of them. He was doomed. He was going to die, right here, if it was not by his cold, then by whoever this voice belonged to.
When Wheatfur arrived and attempted to comfort and warm him, Antkit got even more terrified, not understanding what the much older cat wanted, and in his own fear and coughing fit, he did not hear the words spoken by Wheatfur. The small kitten tried to wiggle himself free of the cat's grasp as well as cry out for help, should any non-clan cats be around. However, he failed at both. His coughs simply kept him from moving nor speaking.
Old April 16th, 2017, 02:48 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

@Eye of the Storm
Crimsonsky padded out of the clearing happily. The cat she had just met seemed nice, an rather pretty.

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Old April 16th, 2017, 03:08 PM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beep Beep Im a Blue Sheep View Post
@Eye of the Storm
Crimsonsky padded out of the clearing happily. The cat she had just met seemed nice, an rather pretty.
Spottedsong padded next to the Molly, a small smile on her face. This is quite nice. "Where do you want to hunt? By the great oak? Or by the Thunderpath?"

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends