Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
EYE ON THE TARGET AND,...
by nyme
Last post by nyme
Today 12:32 AM
Leapingpaw's Training [P]
by Fish
Last post by Fish
Today 12:32 AM
September Gathering
Last post by Fish
Today 12:25 AM
sketches and stories (shop)
by Apollo.
Last post by Red'fur
Today 12:12 AM
Bored Free Art
Last post by Red'fur
Today 12:05 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 30th, 2020, 09:13 AM
Why am I still awake

My Mood: Sleepy
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

She didn’t expect anyone to be talking to her nor have it be... someone who poked her shoulder. She had barely acknowledged him aside from a twitch from her ears when he spoke but when he poked her shoulder, she looked over at the.... apprentice. Her blank gaze settling on him. Wait, what did he just say? What was bothering her. She remained silent... she just wasn’t really comfortable talking about, especially to an apprentice she’s never talked to before.

@hope
Old June 30th, 2020, 10:54 AM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: WindClan Territory

[ @Rainquail @Corruptx ]

Smolderpaw caught Shockpaw’s movements with a feeling of alarm. They were telling him to get down? Was something wrong? Smolderpaw dropped into a crouch and opened his mouth to scent the air for something off. As of the moment, he only smelled Windclan- though something was a little off with one of the Windclan scents. He looked over at Shockpaw and shrugged, wondering what to do next when a cat appeared.

Smolderpaw bristled his fur but they smelled mostly of Windclan, if with a tinge of outsider. He wasn’t acquainted with this particular cat but she looked pissed. Oh well at least they weren’t in danger. Standing up, Smolderpaw tilted his head. He hadn’t thought they’d been talking too loud.

“Oh, sorry about that. We’ll be quieter.”

-

[ @Moonraven @Arie ]

Rushingmoor followed a tunnel under the earth and popped up in a different spot on the moor, something that wasn’t exactly easy to ascertain since moors had few defining features. The good news about finding this entrance, though was the fact that it gave Rush an escape route to use if there was a cave in. Plus, he could try to cause one now to see how sturdy the warren was.

Popping back into the hole, Rushingmoor turned around and used his paws to bang on the roof and sides of the tunnel near the entrance, trying to make it cave in. Aside from a few clods of dirt and a nasty spider that spooked the fur off of Rushingmoor, the tunnel held. Gaining some confidence because of that, Rush made his way back through the tunnel while banging against anything and everything he could find. Nothing collapsed but he did get his pelt absolutely coated in dirt- as long as the spider wasn’t on there too, he didn’t mind.

Back in the slightly bigger center part, Rush looked around for more tunnels. There were quite a few, so he decided to push off searching them for later- for now, he started scrabbling at the dirt walls to see if he could create more room in the less than spacious rabbit hole. Dirt showered down on him and he found the work difficult but doable, so he gathered up a pile of the loose dirt and shoved it out with him before taking off to catch up with Twiggy and Bug.

Last edited by dionysus; June 30th, 2020 at 12:54 PM.
Old June 30th, 2020, 11:24 AM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

// @RainbowQuail
robinpaw squinted his eyes. it was going to take a bit more to crack this one, he guessed. no worries! nobody could resist his charms. thinking quietly for a moment, the tom walked over to wolfwhisper's side and took a nice seat right next to her, not talking. maybe if she felt uncomfortable with the awkward silence hanging between them she would start talking to fill the blank space? eh, the idea was worth a shot! if not, he knew just how to get her talking....
Old June 30th, 2020, 12:07 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

-Scrapkit-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Gullpaw glanced at Scrapkit trying to figure out what might have been wrong,” I’m certain you’ll be an apprentice soon. I’d love to be you’re friend. Why are you apologizing for asking?“ in concern
The dilute she was warming up to her... new friend. "T-thanks a-and it's J-just a habit." She got out an awkward smile. She never really smiled before this.

--

[ @Socks - just gonna get this going again ]

After being yelled at again for going to slow, Scrapkit had hurried faster, coming to the prey pile she picked out a small mouse. Easy for her to carried back fast.
Carrying it between her front legs, she came up to her mother and set the small thing down in front of her. "H-here m-mother." She said backing away a little bit with her head down submissively.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Last edited by Wings; June 30th, 2020 at 12:07 PM.
Old June 30th, 2020, 12:40 PM
So You're Approaching Me?

My Mood: Amused
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lucid Dreams~ View Post
Dawnpaw would drag in a rabbit, proud of her kill. "I got some fresh kill!" (Open for a kit or queen)

"Wow! That rabbit looks really nice!" Oakit mewed as he padded up.
Old June 30th, 2020, 12:51 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

[ @Beau // @Rainquail]
Leopardbite pulled back her lips to reveal a sparkling array of savage, blood-tinted teeth. "And?" the massive she-cat challenged. 'You still scared it off, you know." The long-furred bengal's claws protracted and retracted reflexively as she stared down the pair of foolish apprentices.

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig
Old June 30th, 2020, 01:02 PM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Dawnpaw purred. "I caught it myself, you want some?" She meowed. @Hello~There

My Pokefarm profile: https://pfq.link/lucidense
Old June 30th, 2020, 01:17 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

@~Lucid Dreams~

"Ah, well that's good to hear. Puddlepaw looked down a little and shuffled his paws, unsure of what else to really say. Perhaps Dawnpaw would have some other topic to bring up. He didn't want to just end the conversation right here.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old June 30th, 2020, 01:30 PM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

"Umm.." She blushed awkwardly. "How's your mentor been treating you?" @Puddle~

My Pokefarm profile: https://pfq.link/lucidense
Old June 30th, 2020, 03:25 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wings View Post
-Scrapkit-

The dilute she was warming up to her... new friend. "T-thanks a-and it's J-just a habit." She got out an awkward smile. She never really smiled before this.

--

[ @Socks - just gonna get this going again ]

After being yelled at again for going to slow, Scrapkit had hurried faster, coming to the prey pile she picked out a small mouse. Easy for her to carried back fast.
Carrying it between her front legs, she came up to her mother and set the small thing down in front of her. "H-here m-mother." She said backing away a little bit with her head down submissively.
Gullpaw pitied her, so she decided to do something,” How about me do something, what would you like to do, Windkit?” she asked giving a smile.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Closed Thread