Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by Rowan
Today 11:29 AM
"You Left Me to Die" -...
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 11:24 AM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by KestrelPaw
Today 11:17 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 30th, 2020, 08:01 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

@Mumble

Rosepaw purred, looking down at the rabbit. It was almost half her size! Purring with her mother’s praise, she nodded. “I caught it,” she announced proudly. “And of course; I must look good for the meeting.” Grooming herself, she added, “You can eat it after the meeting if you’d like. Caught with extra love from your daughter.”

Character Creator!

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old June 30th, 2020, 08:03 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Squirreltail flicked her bushy tail.
Old June 30th, 2020, 08:11 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNyanCatMinecart View Post
@Mumble

Rosepaw purred, looking down at the rabbit. It was almost half her size! Purring with her mother’s praise, she nodded. “I caught it,” she announced proudly. “And of course; I must look good for the meeting.” Grooming herself, she added, “You can eat it after the meeting if you’d like. Caught with extra love from your daughter.”
Featherwhisker smiled sweetly, "Well, you did a perfect job" she purred, batting her eyes lovingly. "Good. Who know what I would've done if I had a daughter that didn't look beautiful at all times! What kind of mother would I be then?" she nodded, as if confirming that she was the best mother she could be. She licked her chops as she gazed down at the plump rabbit. Oh, she wanted to eat it now! But she musn't. She must be polite, and act proper. "I'll make sure to savor it, darling" she mewed, licking a paw and grooming behind her ear.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old June 30th, 2020, 08:14 PM
Wanna Cosplay With Me?

My Mood: Crazy

Emberkit trotted up towards the breeze rock excitedly. Maybe there will be another execution or exile! he purred to himself at the thought

(Open)

Old June 30th, 2020, 08:20 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Following Fallenghost's example, Wishpool dipped her head and padded away, silently thrilled at the compliment. Her clan leader had called her independant and helpful!
Old June 30th, 2020, 08:31 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Snapping his maw shut Brindlejaw closed his eyes and took a deep breath in as she started. Opening his blazing orange eyes the tom sat there at took the ocean of truth his leader threw at him.
Yes, he could have talked to her sooner about what he thought about the Lobster situation but he didn't. He did not do anything.
But it was a relief to hear that Icestar wasn't rubbing off on Twilightstar but his leader did seem offended that he asked her. It certainly wasn't his idea to have the clan to rip the traitor apart. Icestar could have simply leaned into the molly's ear and whispered the idea. But he was not about to suggest that accusation out loud.
Of course, he knew that she was promoted to a leader soonly after her new position of deputy. Brindlejaw greatly respected Twilightstar with being able to deal with a whole clan with little leadership knowledge. He may have ne-
Back-stab? Brindlejaw took a double-take on what the leader of Windclan just said. "Backstab..." He echoed the she-cat. That was a knife to his heart and one he was not expecting.
...this loyalty you have for me is so strong that it blinds you...
WHACK!
There was the blow of reality he needed. The tortoiseshell did follow her blindly without any questioning. It was like the world slowed down at that moment as she told him what she truly thought. No amount of changing himself would ever be able to suit his leader's needs because she needed a deputy who already had a backbone. She needed someone who was able to tell her their view harsh and real without fearing that their rank would be stripped.
Midnightstalker left? Well, the clan wasn't as loud as it was...but why would the senior warrior leave her daughter? It was clear that she loved Twilightstar so why leave her kin to the life as a Outsider?
Then that knife of reality was plunged deeper into his wounded heart. The air was sucked out of his lungs as Twilightstar twisted it by pointing out the obvious. She did leave after just telling him about their kits and left without saying anything. He...he was just starting to love again and didn't want to rush anything with Mounatinmist so he respected her personal space. All of those times they laughed? The times she teased him and he responded with a sarcastic remark was for nothing?
"That is enough." He didn't want to hear anything else about Mountainmist and having Twilightstar making it clear about all of his flaws. "No, I could not hold up and lead the clan as you would." Answering her dang answer. "I'm sorry that I let my loyalty blind me as it did...I would like to resign from my position as deputy. Thank you for the chances you have given me but as it is now clear to me, I am not the deputy you need." What was once his pride and joy is now the thing that cost him his position and happiness. "If I may so boldly request but I would like to overlook the candidates with you. As I may have not been the best with parts of my former duty but I was good with getting to know my clanmates well and I would like to help you one last time. I mean not saying you don't know the clan but I would like to work this 'telling you what I think' with this task." Yes it stung a lot that he was no former the deputy of Windclan but he was still willing to help his leader.

@Moonraven

Last edited by Sweetie; June 30th, 2020 at 08:31 PM.
Old June 30th, 2020, 08:32 PM
So You're Approaching Me?

My Mood: Amused
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lucid Dreams~ View Post
Dawnpaw purred. "I caught it myself, you want some?" She meowed. @Hello~There

"Of course I would!" He mewed excitingly. Swallowing his first bite he looked up. "Wait, you went out of the camp a caught the rabbit?" He asked tilting his head.
Old June 30th, 2020, 08:32 PM
is cereal a soup?

My Mood: Lurking

Snailpaw sat under the breezerock, curious about what Twighlightstar had to say. Last meeting was a bit, chaotic.

→˚₊·* please bump me if i haven't responded in 48 hours! *·₊˚←

‧₊˚ || slow replies | character site || ˚₊‧
Old June 30th, 2020, 08:38 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@.Bread.

Puddlepaw padded up to the meeting alongside the rest of the clan, and spotted Snailpaw among the crowd. Perfect. Just the cat he'd been meaning to talk to. "Heya, Snailpaw! How's it going? Are you almost done with training?"

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old June 30th, 2020, 08:41 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

[ @softnaps ]

----Finchflower----

The night sky was certainly beautiful, even when covered by a thick blanket of clouds, Finchflower thought as she lay in the middle of the clearing, gazing up up at the barely-visible stars.
Movement flickered in the corner of her eyes and she turned her head to blink at Spiderthorn as he returned to camp. Her gaze flicked down to the rabbit he was setting on the prey pile, and then back to him as he started to make his way toward her.
Her eyes drifted shut at the sensation of his muzzle brushing her forehead, and she blew a light sigh from her nose. "Fine," she murmured softly. "Just a bit tired. What about you, love?"

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Closed Thread