Old December 15th, 2023, 07:25 AM
Fezzy Fun

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Confused
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Fern'paw || Open || Apprentice
Tom || 8 moons
" I'll rather fight against the world to protect you"

Finally removing himself from the apprentice den, the young tom trotted toward the clearing, maybe some alone time would clear his mind.
Old December 15th, 2023, 03:14 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

As Eaglecall lay peacefully in the clearing, he thought to himself about his uncle. Had Weaseltooth really been that bad? It was Larkstar's decision to exile him so it probably was a bad thing. Oh well. He decided to take a long nap.
Old December 15th, 2023, 03:15 PM
Southern Girl

Bump Policy: 1-2 days
My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxy_ View Post

Pepperkit was sitting alone playing in the clearing.

[open]

Honeyfall saw the little kit and padded up to her
Old December 15th, 2023, 03:33 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Aggressive

Pepper Bounce
He / Him - River Clan - Warrior

Pepper Bounce was lounging around in the clearing, he was always in a foul mood in camp, why wouldn't he be? He longed to explore the territory as well as to remain a loyal warrior at the same time. The conflicting desire's always made him frustrated, was it so hard to have both? He knew the answer to that of course. Yes, it was awful to have both, however would you even obtain such a lifestyle? Coming and going as you please well still being attached to the clan. Deep within his thoughts, Pepper Bounce was sitting staring into space.

Only just pulling himself from his thoughts he hastily made it seem as if he was busy, carefully grooming himself. How embarrassing! He'd just stared into space in a public space. He'd just have to hope no cat saw him doing so.

An idea popped into his head, if he had such little to do it was better to spend some time expanding his social web, as he called it, and gain a new friend! And what better way then to seek out some idle cat within the clearing where it seemed all others did was sit around anyway. Best to use it for conversation! But first, he'd have to seek out a potential friend, he wasn't one to judge by appearance usually but he was looking for the one that looked least likely to nick his ear for coming over for some conversation. Strolling over to the closest cat Pepper Bounce offered a friendly smile and sat close to them. 'Hello there!' Now he'd found a target for his friendliness, it was as simple as an idle conversation! Or maybe not, supposedly not every conversation was as predictable as he'd have liked it to be.

[ @Blaze_Songs239 ]

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old December 15th, 2023, 03:37 PM
VM me Toothlessed ♤

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritter View Post
Pepper Bounce

Pepper Bounce was lounging around in the clearing, he was always in a foul mood in camp, why wouldn't he be? He longed to explore the territory as well as to remain a loyal warrior at the same time. The conflicting desire's always made him frustrated, was it so hard to have both? He knew the answer to that of course. Yes, it was awful to have both, however would you even obtain such a lifestyle? Coming and going as you please well still being attached to the clan. Deep within his thoughts, Pepper Bounce was sitting staring into space.

Only just pulling himself from his thoughts he hastily made it seem as if he was busy, carefully grooming himself. How embarrassing! He'd just stared into space in a public space. He'd just have to hope no cat saw him doing so.

An idea popped into his head, if he had such little to do it was better to spend some time expanding his social web, as he called it, and gain a new friend! And what better way then to seek out some idle cat within the clearing where it seemed all others did was sit around anyway. Best to use it for conversation! But first, he'd have to seek out a potential friend, he wasn't one to judge by appearance usually but he was looking for the one that looked least likely to nick his ear for coming over for some conversation. Strolling over to the closest cat Pepper Bounce offered a friendly smile and sat close to them. 'Hello there!' Now he'd found a target for his friendliness, it was as simple as an idle conversation! Or maybe not, supposedly not every conversation was as predictable as he'd have liked it to be.

[ @Blaze_Songs239 ]

+GOLDFISH+
"Ye who slays the day tends to slave away"

Goldfish turned around and smiled politely at the cat greeting her, who she recognized as Pepperbounce. "Hi, Pepperbounce!" She said cheerily, standing up and waving her tail, fur spiked restlessly. "How are you this lovely... cold day?" She attempted, fully aware it was not exactly a pleasant temperature today.
Truthfully, Goldfish's insomnia was getting the best of her, and she longed to leave her warmed patch of earth, where she'd been lazily swatting a pebble, and do something far more intriguing. Pepperbounce may be her key to not lazing her day away- maybe they'd go have some fun. Goldfish was sick of lying around doing absolutely nothing but be bored and longing to run about.

Last edited by Blazimations; December 15th, 2023 at 03:48 PM. Reason: Forgot to add things.
Old December 15th, 2023, 03:47 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze_Songs239 View Post
+GOLDFISH+

Goldfish turned around and smiled politely at the cat greeting her, who she recognized as Pepperbounce. "Hi, Pepperbounce!" She said cheerily, standing up and waving her tail, fur spiked restlessly. "How are you this lovely... cold day?" She attempted, fully aware it was not exactly a pleasant temperature today.
Pepper Bounce

Seeing his greeting being returned with equal friendliness was relieving for Pepper, thank the stars he'd not just waltzed up to a cranky cat, he didn't want an earful of insults today. He also couldn't help but give a light chuckle at the words 'Lovely cold day.' thankfully, his fur was long enough to shield him from some of the cold but he felt awfully sorry for shorthairs who were freezing their tails off all of leaf bare! 'I'm doing awesome today! And I suppose you could say it's a lovely cold day indeed! The snow and winter is where my Bright fur colour thrives.' Pepper Bounce was aware of how it wasn't as useful as it seemed, especially in every other season possible! He stuck out like a sore thumb.. But at least in Leaf Bare he got an advantage! Thankfully due to the darker greys he also had on his fur it wasn't all bad, if he was lucky he could blend in a little at least.

'How about you Goldfish? How are you on this wonderful winters day?' Pepper thought this was going well so far, for the short few moments they'd started talking it at least seemed so.

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old December 15th, 2023, 03:53 PM
VM me Toothlessed ♤

Quote:
Pepper Bounce

Seeing his greeting being returned with equal friendliness was relieving for Pepper, thank the stars he'd not just waltzed up to a cranky cat, he didn't want an earful of insults today. He also couldn't help but give a light chuckle at the words 'Lovely cold day.' thankfully, his fur was long enough to shield him from some of the cold but he felt awfully sorry for shorthairs who were freezing their tails off all of leaf bare! 'I'm doing awesome today! And I suppose you could say it's a lovely cold day indeed! The snow and winter is where my Bright fur colour thrives.' Pepper Bounce was aware of how it wasn't as useful as it seemed, especially in every other season possible! He stuck out like a sore thumb.. But at least in Leaf Bare he got an advantage! Thankfully due to the darker greys he also had on his fur it wasn't all bad, if he was lucky he could blend in a little at least.

'How about you Goldfish? How are you on this wonderful winters day?' Pepper thought this was going well so far, for the short few moments they'd started talking it at least seemed so.

+GOLDFISH+

Goldfish, utterly delighted, leaped up from the earth and kinked her tail over her back as she stretched. "Gosh, I'm so energetic I could run for moons, it feels like! I have awful insomnia, you see, it gets me all riled up!" she purred, giving her messy fur a few quick licks. "Anyways, what would you like to do? I'd probably lose my head if I lazed around her another moment!" She purred, aware of Pepperbounce's boredom. "I sware, I don't know how some of these lazy furballs can sit around here for ages!" He energetic ways were getting the best of her-again. No problem, it seems we're getting along rather well!
Old December 15th, 2023, 04:01 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Quote:
+GOLDFISH+

Goldfish, utterly delighted, leaped up from the earth and kinked her tail over her back as she stretched. "Gosh, I'm so energetic I could run for moons, it feels like! I have awful insomnia, you see, it gets me all riled up!" she purred, giving her messy fur a few quick licks. "Anyways, what would you like to do? I'd probably lose my head if I lazed around her another moment!" She purred, aware of Pepperbounce's boredom. "I sware, I don't know how some of these lazy furballs can sit around here for ages!" He energetic ways were getting the best of her-again. No problem, it seems we're getting along rather well!
Pepper Bounce

Pepper Bounce blinked as Goldfish leaped up, and couldn't help another chuckle, they seemed to be full of energy! He was almost jealous, he had a flash of sympathy across his face after hearing about her insomnia but that quickly passed to delight at the mention that Pepper got to choose what they did! 'I agree, most of these cats live up to the river clan stereotype of being lazy and slow. And I think a walk on the territory would be great! I love nature, it's so beautiful i just can't spend a second without a walk out of camp to admire it!' Pepper Bounce lowered his voice not looking to get snapped at by any of the said lazy fur balls at the first part before raising it and standing up as well, excited for a walk around the territory! Maybe even a run.

Pepper Bounce's smile had widened at this point, they were getting along just swell so far! Purrfect! Pepper Bounce thrived in making friends and being relatable, it was one of his favourite things about himself and one of the things he used to try make himself memorable.

Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Old December 15th, 2023, 04:12 PM
VM me Toothlessed ♤

Quote:
Pepper Bounce

Pepper Bounce blinked as Goldfish leaped up, and couldn't help another chuckle, they seemed to be full of energy! He was almost jealous, he had a flash of sympathy across his face after hearing about her insomnia but that quickly passed to delight at the mention that Pepper got to choose what they did! 'I agree, most of these cats live up to the river clan stereotype of being lazy and slow. And I think a walk on the territory would be great! I love nature, it's so beautiful i just can't spend a second without a walk out of camp to admire it!' Pepper Bounce lowered his voice not looking to get snapped at by any of the said lazy fur balls at the first part before raising it and standing up as well, excited for a walk around the territory! Maybe even a run.

Pepper Bounce's smile had widened at this point, they were getting along just swell so far! Purrfect! Pepper Bounce thrived in making friends and being relatable, it was one of his favourite things about himself and one of the things he used to try make himself memorable.
+GOLDFISH+
RIVERCLAN-FEMALE-17 MOONS

Delight seared Goldfish's body as Pepperbounce responded. Her eagerness blossomed. Finally, she had another friend! Her only other friend was Shellwhisker- and they'd only had half of a conversation. She wanted to be social, but wasn't exactly good at it. She could go with it once somebody else got started, but that was pretty much it. "We should run! Oo, I've never been on ice before, I'm too much of a scared-squirrel sometimes! Gosh, do you think it'd be thick enough to step on?" She was bursting with energy, and almost feared he would be taken aback. When she studied him more closely, though, she realized he seemed to be eager enough at the idea- but then again, she got ahead of herself sometimes, and failed to properly address facial expressions.

(I'll make a starter @Fritter after you respond on Riverclan territory, do you think?)
Old December 15th, 2023, 04:21 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Quote:
+GOLDFISH+
RIVERCLAN-FEMALE-17 MOONS

Delight seared Goldfish's body as Pepperbounce responded. Her eagerness blossomed. Finally, she had another friend! Her only other friend was Shellwhisker- and they'd only had half of a conversation. She wanted to be social, but wasn't exactly good at it. She could go with it once somebody else got started, but that was pretty much it. "We should run! Oo, I've never been on ice before, I'm too much of a scared-squirrel sometimes! Gosh, do you think it'd be thick enough to step on?" She was bursting with energy, and almost feared he would be taken aback. When she studied him more closely, though, she realized he seemed to be eager enough at the idea- but then again, she got ahead of herself sometimes, and failed to properly address facial expressions.

(I'll make a starter @Fritter after you respond on Riverclan territory, do you think?)
Pepper Bounce

Pepper Bounce perked up at the mention of ice, he'd never been on ice either! He eagerly replied with as much energy as he could muster. 'A run sounds awesome! And I've never been on ice either, it always seemed too risky but i suppose with someone else around it may be significantly less risky, it might be thick enough indeed with it being so cold.' Pepper Bounce was now not only happy that this seemed to be going well, but that they got to run in the territory! Running would probably help warm him up too, so it'd be a good chance to admire his surroundings and keep warm at the same time.

'Should we go right now?' Pepper Bounce was actually quite surprised by all the energy this cat had, clearly a run would help drain it, another perk to this trip to the territory. Pepper Bounce wondered how they'd been sitting still in the first place without bouncing to the sky.

(Sounds good to me!)

Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Closed Thread