Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Thrush Is About To...
Last post by KestrelPaw
Today 09:53 PM
“Fair Winds and Following...
Last post by Rose
Today 09:49 PM
Wormkit finder
Last post by seeingstars
Today 09:43 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 09:41 PM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by Snips
Today 09:38 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 30th, 2020, 09:53 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

-- @Beau --
{Hope you don't mind Mushy on babysitting duty again! lmao }

Stagpaw hobbled over to the meeting, the apprentice easily spotting Mushypoor and assuming Twiglight wouldn't want him to cause trouble, he limped over to the warrior to sit next to him. Maybe, if he was luck, he would get to beat someone up? Maybe? Could he? Could he ask Twiglight and or Mushypoor if he could beat someone up again? Probably not, so he did what he was told for once and settled in his spot beside Mushy - as Twig liked to call him - and just... stayed quiet for once. Which didn't last long, "Why is Twig calling a meeting already?" he questioned the warrior.

--

Breezefeather shook out his fur and the silver warrior slowly made his way over, settling into his spot quite comfortably. Maybe this meeting would end up better than the last one... considering he'd quite literally frozen during the execution. Well it had been the execution of his own apprentice nonetheless, seemed he wasn't having the best of luck with apprentices as of late. At least Rabbitpaw had yet to do something stupid, run off, or be a murderer in disguise. That was a positive.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old June 30th, 2020, 10:03 PM
all that i’ll ever need

[ @Arie ]
(I love putting mushy on babysitting duty! <3)

The familiar pitter patter of three fully functioning paws and one injured one reached Rushingmoor’s ears and he turned his head to catch sight of Stagpaw. The striped tom gave the oncoming apprentice a grin and a wave of his tail, glad to see him despite the fact that he had not gave consent for the little bug to grow on him! Seriously, for a warrior who didn’t like kids, he sure spent a lot of time with one.

Rushingmoor shrugged at Stagpaw’s question, not knowing how to answer. He had no idea why they were having another meeting so soon. Well, that was a lie- he did have an idea. The more he thought about it, the more he grew sure that Twi hadn’t held any ceremonies during the last meeting. That must have been the reason for calling another one so soon.

“Twiggy is probably going to give some cats ceremonies since I don’t think she had time to during the last meeting what with all of the traitors.”

Rush smirked at his own usage of his nickname for Twi- borne from Stagpaw’s name for her- but the expression didn’t last long. The whol Lobster thing still didn’t sit right with him and he mostly felt disturbed by his taking part in it. He had tried to speed along the poor bugger’s death but the frenzied clan each had wanted their piece. Yeesh- it had been like watching a bunch of vultures fight over a piece of carrion. And then his eyeball popped out! Eugh- Rushingmoor didn’t want to think about it.
Old June 30th, 2020, 10:22 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

“I’m trying to be more friendly- unless you aren’t the nickname type” He gave his whiskers an amused twitch seeing her surprise, if anything being blatantly friendly with her was going to be difficult. He was going to have to start working with her though, Brindlejaw didn’t seem to be around all that much. On top of that he actually didn’t mind taking charge, he would’ve made a decent deputy. The side of his uninjured muzzle curled into a smirk. Yeah. Yeah you would. Distracted from his thought process he jerked back into the real conversation at paw.

The tabby tom snickered “an ass? You are so very polite” Coyotesnarl played back on the topic of Icestar. “She’s quite the raging tyrant if you’d ask me. Crow food eating shadowclan tyrant”

The tom gently reclined against the cold stone his eyes tracing her movement. “I’m guessing there won’t be much hunting on our way, considering that the patrol would be decently large. We can check up on the fresh kill pile and take what we can” He paused briefly. “Err I suppose if that sounds like a good idea” the tom said quietly giving his chest fur a few times. Though he pegged himself as quite the smart cat he wasn’t actually a deputy... and he didn’t have the power to drive her decisions.

“I’m glad we’re seeing eye to eye. I’m guessing you’ll leave Brindlejaw in charge while we are out hm?” His tail gave a gentle flick before he stood and shook the dust and dirt from his coat. “I’ll go get prepared than. Would you need any travelling herbs? I’ll run out quickly and see what I’ve got” He said with a nod

@Moonraven

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old June 30th, 2020, 10:59 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudii View Post

cloudfluff giggled, "sure you do." the white molly flicked her tail calmly, a rare sighting. she blinked at his wide eyes, then smiled when he said 'thank you.' she pricked her ears when he started talking about her pelt. her pelt. her annoying, snow white, thick, fluffy pelt. "uhm, t-thank you, no-one really says that, haha!" she shuffled her paws, then looked up when he started talking again. "oh, no, they're fine!" cloudfluff said, her voice upbeat. the molly tipped her head to the side, for no reason at all. she just liked doing it.

"Ah well.... it's more of a fact than a compliment, so I see why they wouldn't mention it." Quicksilver meowed, before glancing to the side for a moment as he realized that probably sounded kind of... mean? Off-putting?
"N-Not that I mean it's not good that your pelt is fluffy. Fluffy pelts are good yes it's just... your pelt being fluffy is more of a fact to be stated because yes, it is fluffy. But that could also be a compliment...? Maybe? Depends on if you like the fact that it's fluffy...?" Wow. What a charmer he was. Where were his younger warrior flirting instincts, where he could just dish it out and take it all at once? Clearly, he'd outgrown that boyish behavior. And was now stuck with an awkward, factual outlook on life that got him nowhere in relationships. Of any kind. "I guess what I'm trying to say is that I like that it's fluffy. It's... nice-looking." Quicksilver nodded inwardly to himself. Flirting? Maybe? His young warrior self would probably give this whole entire attempt a negative ten out of ten. Way to go Quick. Probably gonna scare her off at this point.... He was trying though? That was something....?

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old June 30th, 2020, 11:00 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNyanCatMinecart View Post
@Mumble

Rosepaw dipped her head and flashed a bright grin. Her mother’s praise warmed her from nose to tail-tip. She gave a nod of agreement as her mother mentioned deformities. “A smart, beautiful, and proper mother like you would never be able to produce a kit who was a tenth as deformed as Twistedpaw,” she smirked, glancing over at the deformed black cat sitting not too far away. “That thing takes away my appetite,” she added, tearing her gaze away from the horrendous-looking cat.
Featherwhisker kept smiling, "Thank you, Rosepaw" she warmly responded, her eyes gleaming. "What would I even do if I have birth to a... a creature that that?" she scoffed, lifting her nose as she stated at the deformed apprentice in disgust. She still wondered how that poor apprentice even existed in the first place. Though she hated to admit it, she pitied the dark apprentice. After all, who wouldn't want the food looks of her and her daughter?

---

Stormstrike stiffly padded up to the breezerock, hopping over some seemingly random holes that she found along the way. When she sat down, she stifled a small yawn. She wasn't really getting that much sleep, but that was nobody's fault except her own. With her eyes focused on Twilightstar, her ear twitched as she heard the pawsteps of her clanmates walking over and joining the already quite large group that had gathered. Interesting... whenever the leader called for a clan meeting, it seemed like there were more and more cats that she didn't know.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old June 30th, 2020, 11:29 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

taking an impatient seat in the midst of everyone else, robinpaw awaited the announcements, shaking his fur around uncomfortably. it felt so awkward to just be.. sitting here!! he wanted to move! maybe standing would be a good compromise? robinpaw got up to his paws and stood... eh, this was the closest he was going to get to moving without being disrespectful. listening with unfocused interest, robinpaw smiled to himself, glancing around at everyone to see if there was anyone he could bug--erm, come to the rescue of.
Old June 30th, 2020, 11:44 PM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

"She went to visit Jaggedstone, you want to see how he's doing?" She mewed, wanting to hear a good old story from the elder, perhaps even tail signals. @Puddle~
(They can walk in on Jaggedstone being treated cus he just had a spasm/seizure

My Pokefarm profile: https://pfq.link/lucidense
Old June 30th, 2020, 11:45 PM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Dawnpaw purred, flicking her tail for the kit to eat some of the rabbit. @Hello~There

My Pokefarm profile: https://pfq.link/lucidense

Last edited by lucidense; June 30th, 2020 at 11:45 PM.
Old June 30th, 2020, 11:47 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

[sorry for the inconsistency guys, something came up last night <3 thanks for your patience]

Snailswirl chuckled. "You’re right, Shockpaw. Well grab some if we find any, but our main task is marigold. And you were pretty spot on with the description, too." They admired Shockpaw’s leadership ability and initiative. Snail themself hadn’t been out in awhile, so he asked the two apprentices, more so Shockpaw, "You seem any? We could always use a lead." They smiled. Even if neither of them had, Snailswirl was determined to have a good time. Now that they were fully awake(ish) of course. Heh.

@Rainquail @hope

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old June 30th, 2020, 11:57 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

(LET THE CHAOS COMMENCE!)

Silverpaw lifted his head to see a fellow clanmate sit next to him. Rovenpaw? Ravenpaw? No, it was Robinpaw! A sly smile came onto the silver and crimson toms face as he started to quickly dig around the dirt looking for a specific object. A-ha! Perfect, looking over at the tom Silverpaw tried his best to be stealthy and put the worm down the poor apprentice's ear.
@hope

----

The mottled queen drew a concerned face as a snarky voice told a 'runt' to shoo. Frowning and turning around the molly cast her disapproving look upon Leopardbite. UGH! What a disgrace to the queens and mothers of all. "Leopardbite, dear," Voice oozing with sickly sweet venom, "A mother is supposed to bring and feed her children, not the other way around." Dijon colored eyes looking at her clanmate up and down, clearly disgusted.
@Corruptx @Moon Lily @Beau @NIGHTOWL @CheetahPelt @Socks @Pluto @gs29513

-----

For some reason whenever Heathernose came into the room Brindlejaw always noticed her presence. Seeing her mouth 'what's wrong' twisted the tom's heart. Shaking his head at her answer the tom gave a forced smile to hopefully make his friend feel better.
@Beau
Closed Thread