Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Today 01:37 AM
Battle Basics [Open to ShC]
Last post by Mica
Today 01:15 AM
A Rematch! [P]
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:39 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 1st, 2020, 03:11 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

@.Bread.

Puddlepaw frowned. Nowhere near ready? Awww. That definitely wasn’t making it seem like Snailpaw was close to becoming a warrior alongside he, Dawnpaw, and Basilpaw. But, it didn’t hurt to ask. “So... you don’t think you’re becoming a warrior anytime soon?” It would be quite disheartening if her answer to that question was yes.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old July 1st, 2020, 03:35 AM
You know my name, man.

My Mood: Mysterious

Bluekit’s tiny blue head poked out of the nursery, interested. So this was a clan meeting...

He looked around at the gathering crowd eagerly.

~ My Characters ~

~ Need a StarClan cat? Ask for Oaksky at the front desk. ~

~ Avatar (Hawkmist) by PMmellifluentCurator!
Pixel art by me! ~
Old July 1st, 2020, 03:58 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Daisykit padded out of the nursery, down as she always was. The young kit's tail was drooped as she padded through camp. She walked over to the fresh kill pile and pulled out a mouse. It was a good size for her. She was used to getting her own food. Daisykit sat down in a spot far away from most of her clanmates and just sat there staring down at her food.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old July 1st, 2020, 05:14 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

[ @Shimm @CheetahPelt @Beau @NIGHTOWL @Socks @Pluto @Corruptx ]

Crinklekit dragged herself after her siblings, face contorted in determination. Her tongue poked out the side of her mouth in immense focus. She was eager to keep up with her momma, knowing that her fur would provide an adequate heat source for her skinny body. Fluffing out the orange and white fluff, she let out a mrrow of triumph as she managed to scoot herself over to the older molly. Gathering herself up to flomp down by her mother, she exchanged a soft smile with the rest of her siblings, then looked up, wide eyed at the enormous rock that towered above her, a dark shadow cast across her face.
"Momma, what's that?" She whispered to the salt-and-pepper she, her green gaze sparkling with curiosity. She took in her surroundings rather warily, her observant gaze picking up on the many emotions emitting from her clanmates. She frowned at the queen who had called her kit a 'runt', whatever that meant. She gave a head-tilt of confusion, then pattered the paws that weren't paralysed. Why did the momma not want her kit? Did she not...love him? The thought filled her with fear, and she enveloped herself firmly in Songbird's forest of fur.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old July 1st, 2020, 05:23 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Hailpaw padded into the clearing and took a seat. Surprisingly, she fou d herself quite quickly surrounded by the arriving of other cats, but oh well. That's just what meetings were like. And now it was just patiently waiting for it start.. hopefully with noone disturbing it. She still had some training to do after all--
Old July 1st, 2020, 05:54 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

The tom closed his eyes, trying to withhold the intense sigh he wanted to let out at Pumapaw's words. She didn't even seem to want to try, all of his efforts to convince her she did have the capability to do this had gone to waste. And Quicksilver hated when his efforts to do things went to waste, frankly it was quite disrespectful, especially when he was trying to be nice to an incorrigible little brat. "Well to me it seems like you just don't want to put the effort into trying to get better." The silver tabby snapped, his eyes narrowing as he watched her stand up. He fully expected her to turn and run away, though she turned and yowled at him, the tom quirked a brow, tail-stub twitching. "Oh reall-" He began to meow, but was cut off by Pumapaw's sudden, quick movements, knocking him over onto his back.
The tom lay dumbfounded for a split-second, fully considering just staying there and letting Pumapaw run off and have her little tantrum. But he wanted her to run right? And to put some effort into it, right? Well what better way to make her do so than make her think her life was at stake?
The silver tabby allowed the anger to rush through him as he stood up, blue eyes finding Pumapaw and narrowing, his claws unsheathing. "Oh, you better run now!" He yowled, hoping that his internal plan didn't show through and his anger was scary enough to get her little cream rear moving. Because Quicksilver was ready to give a full on chase. Hopefully pushing her past her limits so she realized she wasn't as much of a failure as both of them figured her to be.
Pumapaw had only run a few foxlengths away and watching her mentor proceed with his tantrums she let out a snicker. Typical. Classic. He was always going on about being 'oh so scary' 'oh no, now you gotta run cause im a really mean cat'. Typical. Yet she was going to play along with this game her mentor was playing... and maybe he would finally realise that she wasn't as stupid as he apparently deemed her to be. But they both know in this mentor/apprentice pairing that she was not the dumb one. It was... Quickass, rightfully named so. She had probably got more brains than he had at this point. Waving her floofed up tail, she looked back at her mentor, "Really... Do I need to run from you?" Yet she pushed, off, already having gained a few fox lengths from her first escape across the moors. Her short legs was making it harder for her to run than she would've preferred but she was surely going to beat him! Not because she was technically faster, but simply because to Pumapaw a loss was... it wasn't even going to be something she would consider, seeing that Quickass was well.... him. And she was never ever going to loose to him. Not in this very fine world was she fine with loosing to Quickass. Nope. Not going to. Hence she pumped her legs and tried to stretch out but it was a struggle with her simply inferior stride compared to his.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old July 1st, 2020, 06:07 AM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

@Mumble

“Of course,” Rosepaw purred, her leaf-green gaze gently leaving her mother and fixing on the lilac-gray shape of their leader, Twilightstar. She nodded in agreement at her mother’s words. “We’re so pretty yet skilled, and value our Clanmates... as long as they are pure of blood and the only deformities or scars that they may have come from honorable fights and battles, but not in abundance.”

Character Creator!

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old July 1st, 2020, 06:15 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

But mommy was busy, and I wasn't. Thorn mewed, confused. She wasn't sure how the parent thing was really supposed to work after kits started eating real food. @Corruptx @Shimm.
Old July 1st, 2020, 06:58 AM
full time disappointment

Bump Policy: bump after 72 hours
My Mood: Sad

Echowind tripped over a rock and fell, cutting her nose. It hurt a little, but what was even worse was that she was completely vulnerable. @~Splash~

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit
Old July 1st, 2020, 07:08 AM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Squirreltail had ran out of the bushes seeing echowind fall.
Echowind are you ok? @TroubleandTsunami
Closed Thread