Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 02:21 PM
WindClan Medicine Cat's Den
by Ian
Last post by Neptune.
Today 02:20 PM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by isla
Today 02:18 PM
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by isla
Today 02:12 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 29th, 2017, 03:59 PM
CloverWitch

My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: WindClan Territory

The grass brushed Rosecloud's paws, the cold ground making her shiver slightly. Here and there, buds from new growing plants that would come during Newleaf were beginning to sprout. The moor was much more lively looking when everything finally bloomed. She paused, pricking her ears and tasting the air for dog scent. It was faint but that didn't mean it could still be lurking in the territory. She looked over at Blackice, waiting for the tom.

@Moonfur
Old January 29th, 2017, 04:21 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Couragepaw smiled at her, revealing his ivory white fangs. "Thank you, Bronzepaw. You're a really nice cat," He purred, curling his tail around himself. She was being more then nice to him. Why should she care about an argument between him and Moonpaw? He was grateful, of course...but he didn't understand why she was so interested in him all of a sudden. He hadn't seen her around, but maybe she had been there. Maybe it's best this way. Maybe this way I can get to know more clanmates. I've always been so focused on Moonpaw, but now...He thought, glancing over at her. "I...I honestly couldn't tell you. One moment I was talking to her, and then she thought I was- teasing, or something? I don't know, I don't understand it...I thought maybe she had these same feelings, but I...I guess I was wrong." Couragepaw sighed, putting his head on his paws. He wondered if he looked as depressed as he felt at that moment. The tom glanced up at Bronzepaw again. "But I shouldn't be talking about all this. It's not fair to drag you into my problems." He mewed with another sigh, and then a gleam seemed to partly return to his eye. "Say, Bronzepaw...do you like to run?" He asked, with a short laugh. It had been a while since the tom had run a real race...he and Moonpaw had been involved in other things. They hadn't had the time. But he got the impression that a good race would do him some good, get some of his bent up frustration and anxiety out, plus with Bronzepaw it would be twice as fun. It's just too bad Moonpaw isn't here...He thought, and then shook his head. No! I'm not going to think about her. Bronzepaw's the one who's here for me right now, so I should be focusing on her. He thought with a grin, glancing over at her slyly as he did so.
Bronzepaw grinned wildly. "Are you kidding? I love to run," she said, standing up as fast as possible. "Are you suggesting a race?" She crouched down in a playing stance, waving her fluffy tail back and forth. "Come on, let's go have fun, get your mind off of things," she said simply.
Old January 29th, 2017, 04:34 PM
des

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxJaggededgexx View Post
Freckledpaw nodded, "Yes, I need to work on my front-paw blow."
"Okay then," Deserstorm turned and padded away from Freckledpaw. She flicked her dark tail in a gesture for the younger she-cat to stay where she was instead of following the mentor. She wanted to get a running start so that it better simulated a fight during a battle. She would start to bolt as Freckledpaw and her apprentice would have to deal a front-paw blow. Her reaction time would have to be quick and her aim would have to be on point.

"Remember, keep you claws sheathed,: she called over before turning back to look at her speckled apprentice. As soon as she was facing the younger cat, she began to run at her. Desertstorm's form was low as she tried to pick up speed, and since she was lower to the ground it made it a bit harder to hit her. If she doesn't abt meaway in time, I'll have to try to swirl in order to avoid hitting her, the tan and brown she-cat thought, she didn't want to hurt Freckledpaw, just in case.

character site ; everything finder
just contact me if you'd like to roleplay
Old January 29th, 2017, 05:12 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

Frecklepaw dodged, smiling, she attempted the frontpaw blow and succeeded
lotusfang
Old January 29th, 2017, 06:29 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@Suspiciousmindz
Emberdust was sitting right beside the entrance to the camp, her orange fur shining brightly as the suns rays landed upon her, making her stand out in the plains. The molly let out a huff and wrapped her tail around her paws, annoyance began to blossom, she was waiting for her brother, she proposed that the two go hunting, catch up, after he became deputy, and now that he's becoming leader the two barely had any time to talk to each other, it made her sad. Her amber hues scanned the area around her, trying to spot any prey as she waited for her brother to push his way through the tunnel, she wanted to get a head start on hunting while her brother wasn't there to steal all of the prey, images of their apprentice days flashed in her mind, making the orange molly chuckle, she missed those days dearly, constantly laughing beside her brother, not a care in the world, now, he's becoming leader, he has less time for her, less time for fun, less time for love, and she didn't approve of that, not one bit. Her whiskers quivered as she heard some twigs snap from behind her, Blazingstorm was coming, excitement and dread flashed in her amber orbs, multiple possibilities ran through her mind, some awful, dreadful, while the others were happy, giddy, made her want to laugh, but whatever happened, even if she hates her guts after this, she would still look out for him, she would still love him, she would support him no matter what, that's what family does right?

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old January 29th, 2017, 07:58 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Catious steps carried the form of jaywind. One of Windclans senior warriors. His Russian blue fur danced with the breeze that tangled his fur. Yellow optics scanned the moors with percision and extreme accuracy. Nothing moved, not so much as a bush swaying with the leaf bare wind. The grass of the moor ticking his underbelly and going on for many foxlengths more. Taking a second to breath in the fresh air before taking a second to seat himself upon the hillside. He turned over to his hunting companion offering a slight smile befoe he ficus end back on the task. Spotting or scenting his prey.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old January 29th, 2017, 08:17 PM
The Derpy Potato Pancake

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
Catious steps carried the form of jaywind. One of Windclans senior warriors. His Russian blue fur danced with the breeze that tangled his fur. Yellow optics scanned the moors with percision and extreme accuracy. Nothing moved, not so much as a bush swaying with the leaf bare wind. The grass of the moor ticking his underbelly and going on for many foxlengths more. Taking a second to breath in the fresh air before taking a second to seat himself upon the hillside. He turned over to his hunting companion offering a slight smile befoe he ficus end back on the task. Spotting or scenting his prey.
Patchpetal silentlypadded along with Jaywind, The cold leaf-bare sunlight making her black-and white pelt gleam. A breeze tugged through her fur, stiffling a shiver as she took a glance at her Clanmate, who suppressed a slight smile angled at her, which in favor she gave him a gentle nod before she gaped open her jaws to scent for prey-scent. For a few heartbeats she scented nothing, but then to her surprise she breathed in the mouth-watering scent of a rabbit. She squinted her eyes desperately to see where it was located, then pricked her ears as she spotted movement farther uphill, signalling with her tail to Jaywind.
@Wolf

PM ME IF YOU WANT TO RP!
Charries- http://xxshadowcatsocs.weebly.com/

Last edited by xxShadowcat; January 29th, 2017 at 08:26 PM.
Old January 29th, 2017, 08:25 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxShadowcat View Post
Patchpetal padded along with Jaywind, The warm sunlight making her black-and white pelt gleam. A slight breeze tugged through her fur, cooling her pelt as she took a glance at her Clanmate, who suppressed a slight smile angled at her, which in favor she gave him a gentle nod before she gaped open her jaws to scent for prey-scent. A heartbeat later she breathed in the mouth-watering scent of a rabbit. She squinted her eyes to see where it was located, then pricked her ears as she spotted movement farther uphill, signalling with her tail to Jaywind.
@Wolf
Jaywind grinned as he received his clanmates nod. He then flciked his attention back onto the moor lands, scanning again. Suddenly he was indicated with the subtle flick of patchpetals long tail. He nodded ot the she cat. He turned to face her, indicating with the twitch of an ear which way he was going to approach. Trying to explain he was going around and will chase it too her. Padding quickly along the Tom lowered with each step, til his belly fur brushed along the patches of snow and wheat coloured grass. His tail lashed with amusement as he advanced on the rabbit. He could scent it. And he knew he was alittle to far off to see it through the grass and bushes. He then dispeared from sight slinking like a snake throat he grass.

François Lelord

Old January 29th, 2017, 08:36 PM
The Derpy Potato Pancake

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post

Jaywind grinned as he received his clanmates nod. He then flciked his attention back onto the moor lands, scanning again. Suddenly he was indicated with the subtle flick of patchpetals long tail. He nodded ot the she cat. He turned to face her, indicating with the twitch of an ear which way he was going to approach. Trying to explain he was going around and will chase it too her. Padding quickly along the Tom lowered with each step, til his belly fur brushed along the patches of snow and wheat coloured grass. His tail lashed with amusement as he advanced on the rabbit. He could scent it. And he knew he was alittle to far off to see it through the grass and bushes. He then dispeared from sight slinking like a snake throat he grass.
Patchpetal watched as her clanmate dissapeared through the tall grass, instinctively stalking the opposite direction of her clanmate, laying very still as she waited for the rabbit to bound towards her, focusing on the tall grass in front of her.

PM ME IF YOU WANT TO RP!
Charries- http://xxshadowcatsocs.weebly.com/
Old January 29th, 2017, 08:48 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxShadowcat View Post
Patchpetal watched as her clanmate dissapeared through the tall grass, instinctively stalking the opposite direction of her clanmate, laying very still as she waited for the rabbit to bound towards her, focusing on the tall grass in front of her.

Jaywind after a few seconds of searching, finally got his nose to work. He spotted the rabbit. Gently nibbling. Clueless, careless, unaware. The Tom lashing his tail and stalked fourth. Then turned. Behind the rabbit his tail lashed with amusement. The hill smouldered the wind as he came down from it, the air was perfectly still. Then with silence came the disturbance. Like a breath of fresh air his hunter became apparent. Bunched muscles tense shoulders, jaywind leapt fourth claws outstretched. Falling short of the rabbit as it made and effort to flee for its life. He gave chase. Driving it towards his clan mates with ease. His strides coming as easy as riverclan cats to water.

François Lelord

Closed Thread