Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RAGGEDEAR FINDER
Last post by JellyCat
Today 08:29 PM
The Thrush Is About To...
Last post by KestrelPaw
Today 08:23 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by Windy
The Rift [ Atari /...
by taillow
Last post by Rose
KestrelPaw
Last post by KestrelPaw
Today 08:17 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 20th, 2017, 04:39 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

A warrior ran into the disgusting den," Help! OWLPAW BROKE SOME BONES AND GOT SOME SCRATCHES!!"

Owlpaw yowled in pain," My legs hurt so much..."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 20th, 2017, 09:30 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
The next morning, DarkWillow got up early especially, so he could confirm a place on the patrol with Barkskip. At night, he had dreamed of all the amusing things he could do to the kittypet. She was gonna have a real rude awakening when she sees the amount of strength he'd brought with him. He yawned, calling to Barkskip. "Morning! Ready for the patrol? And when we get there, you can see for yourself how crazy she really is!" He mocked, walking in circles trying to stretch his legs and get a breath of crisp cold fresh air.
Barkskip padded back out of the den, stifling a yawn. He blinked his green eyes sleepily at his friend and smiled. "You bet I'm ready! Shall we head out now? I asked my brother to cover for us if anyone asked last night." He said, his paws kneading the ground in anticipation. He was ready to beat some kittypet butt.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old January 20th, 2017, 09:31 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy View Post

Remorakit turned. "Oh, hello there," they greeted flatly. The kit raised a white paw and gave it a swift lick, drawing it over their right ear. This was not a friendly-looking cat, but they had decided to iniciate a conversation anyway. "I'm Remorakit. And you are?" Their tail lashed expectantly.[gtg, sorry!]
@TehDerpyShoelace
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old January 20th, 2017, 09:43 PM

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8RavenPhoenix8 View Post
"Hmmm..." Sandkit pondered, looking down at her scribbles. She placed a paw on various spots on the 'map'.
"Well, this is DarkClan's camp, this is our camp, these are some boulders, and this is a river." She placed a paw on a drawing to the right more with two trees, grass, and two triangles in between the trees for 'eyes'. That was DarkClan's camp. Then she pointed to a similar drawing, to the left more but with a happy face instead of evil eyes. She then pointed out some circles above DarkClan's camp, then a river between the two camps.
"We need to think of how we can beat them, without getting beat first. Then, we need to go do it!" She chirped, beaming.
"Huh! That sounds so cool!" Honeykit swished her tail across the ground as she thought about how to beat such an evil clan. Walk in and have a friendly chat with them? Honeykit felt like it was an oddly silly idea - doubting Sandkit was thinking of taking a pacifist route - but she wasn't one to censor her thoughts. "We could try sending a few of our cats to talk with them..." Just that alone sounded quite boring to Honeykit. Once Sandkit finished her description, she looked at the circles above DarkClan's 'camp' and wondered if their clan could use it.
"What's these?" She asked, "Is that something we can climb on? Ooh!" Her ears perked up, "Maybe we could use this to jump them while the others are talking to Darkclan, like a sur. . .surprise? Like a surprise attack!"

Last edited by whippoorwill; January 20th, 2017 at 09:44 PM.
Old January 20th, 2017, 11:23 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:

Remorakit turned. "Oh, hello there," they greeted flatly. The kit raised a white paw and gave it a swift lick, drawing it over their right ear. This was not a friendly-looking cat, but they had decided to iniciate a conversation anyway. "I'm Remorakit. And you are?" Their tail lashed expectantly.[gtg, sorry!]
@TehDerpyShoelace
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old January 21st, 2017, 02:19 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Barkskip padded back out of the den, stifling a yawn. He blinked his green eyes sleepily at his friend and smiled. "You bet I'm ready! Shall we head out now? I asked my brother to cover for us if anyone asked last night." He said, his paws kneading the ground in anticipation. He was ready to beat some kittypet butt.
"I'll bring HazePaw, RotPaw and FleaPaw this time. DaisyPaw did good yesterday, she deserves a rest." After gathering up the last apprentice, the two padded sids by side out of camp. DarkWillow yawned again.
Old January 21st, 2017, 05:48 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
{@Empress of Evil- I know. Owl's just seeing it that way bc she's a jealous little thing}

An expression of surprise appeared on the she cat's face as Storkpaw pulled his tail away. Was he mad- at her? Had she overreacted when Wingpaw had appeared? Okay, Owlkit...you can pretend to be fine or you can actually realize that Wingpaw is probably a perfectly lovely cat with perfectly good intentions and Storkpaw still cares about you, he wouldn't just abandon you. So pull it together and get the facts straight. Owlkit thought, her hues lightening considerably and she flashed another, more friendly smile in Wingpaw's direction. Although she couldn't shake the jealousy that she could feel, which made Wingpaw seem more...arrogant looking then friendly. This was not a fair evaluation, and she knew it...but at the moment she just didn't care anymore. She didn't care that Wingpaw was probably perfectly friendly, she just...wanted it to be her and Storkpaw. Would he take this cat to see those places he had taken her? Maybe. Then again, probably not for a while...right? For the moment being, for however long, she was still his best friend. "I suppose so..." Owlkit mewed thoughtfully, her mind racing. Well, at least he was keeping their special game just between them for now. That had to mean something, right? She stiffened, feeling Storkpaw's pelt against her own, and stepped away from him. Sorry. She thought with a small, apologetic glance. She wasn't quite sure whether she really...trusted Storkpaw's intentions for the moment being. If, at that moment, a crisis were to arise where she had the slightest thought that he might be in danger, she wouldn't hesitate to throw away all doubts. But for the moment being...she wanted to be completely sure. "Fine by me. How about you, Wingpaw?" She asked with a friendly smile in the she cat's direction. She had decided to let go of her jealousy. After all, it wasn't Wingpaw's fault if she had been invited to stay. And besides, there was no harm in Storkpaw befriending the she cat...but there was still that small tug of frustration that pulled at Owlkit no matter how hard she tried to ignore it.

Wingpaw looked up from where she stood, awkwardly brushing her paw over the short blades of grass. She listened to Storkpaw's suggestion, feeling relieved that she no longer had to feel so out of place. "Sounds good!", Wingpaw said cheerfully. Wingpaw agreed with most things. She was more of a follower than a leader, a member instead of a commander. She didn't like making decisions. She left stuff like that to other cats. She much preferred to be the one who just stood there, agreeing with everything, only objecting if there was an absolutely absurd suggestion. She hated making decisions. Making decisions just pressurised her, it made her feel as if the fate of the whole word lay in her paws and she just hated the feelings. That's why whenever someone starts to ask her something, she'll immediately interrupt them before they've even finished. Yes, that's how much she hates making decisions, she just can't stand it. "I haven't played moss ball in ages. Like, the last time that I played was when I was a kit. And no that I think about it, it wasn't actually that long ago. But then again, waiting for my apprentice ceremony felt like forever, so maybe I haven't actually played moss ball in ages", Wingpaw said, she soon realised she was rambling again. It was a noticeable trait about how if you were to hang out with her a lot. Honestly, she had tried many times to stop her habit of rambling, but to no avail, she had failed. "Sorry. I have a tendency to ramble", Wingpaw apologised sheepishly, looking down at her paws once again.

@Nighty

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; January 21st, 2017 at 05:49 AM.
Old January 21st, 2017, 06:37 AM
Property of Dean W

My Mood: In Love

Quote:

Coldpaw just frowned, and rolled his eyes. He wished that the kit was just kidding. They would probably be an easy target, even if they were acting like this. But, he decided to keel it cool. This should be easy, The pure white tom thought. My name literally has Cold in it! He cleared hir throat, and walked over to Remorakit. "Hello there! My name is Coldpaw." He announced, bending down to reach the cat's height.

Barry: "Hey, uh, I need your help."
Julian: "Those are the four words I most often hear you say, Barry. Those or, 'I hate you.'"~The Flash

~My profile is dedicated to The Flash~
Old January 21st, 2017, 09:50 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Wingpaw looked up from where she stood, awkwardly brushing her paw over the short blades of grass. She listened to Storkpaw's suggestion, feeling relieved that she no longer had to feel so out of place. "Sounds good!", Wingpaw said cheerfully. Wingpaw agreed with most things. She was more of a follower than a leader, a member instead of a commander. She didn't like making decisions. She left stuff like that to other cats. She much preferred to be the one who just stood there, agreeing with everything, only objecting if there was an absolutely absurd suggestion. She hated making decisions. Making decisions just pressurised her, it made her feel as if the fate of the whole word lay in her paws and she just hated the feelings. That's why whenever someone starts to ask her something, she'll immediately interrupt them before they've even finished. Yes, that's how much she hates making decisions, she just can't stand it. "I haven't played moss ball in ages. Like, the last time that I played was when I was a kit. And no that I think about it, it wasn't actually that long ago. But then again, waiting for my apprentice ceremony felt like forever, so maybe I haven't actually played moss ball in ages", Wingpaw said, she soon realised she was rambling again. It was a noticeable trait about how if you were to hang out with her a lot. Honestly, she had tried many times to stop her habit of rambling, but to no avail, she had failed. "Sorry. I have a tendency to ramble", Wingpaw apologised sheepishly, looking down at her paws once again.

@Nighty
Storkpaw smiled as he listened half heartedly to what Wingpaw was saying. He didn't mind that she was rambling, he was just concerned about Owlkit. He knew he shouldn't worry about her, but he did. They were just friends, even if he wanted that to change. He took one last fleeting glance to Owlkit and Wingpaw, offered a smile and padded briskly out of the clearing. "I'll be back in a couple heartbeats!" he called over his shoulder. The young bengal returned a few moment later, a large wad of damp moss, moisture from the morning dew still clinging to its fern like fronds. He set it down, and it make a squish sound as it landed. He gave it a rather disgusted look as he forcefully licked his jaws, attempting to remove the loose piece of moss from his tongue. Once he finished cleaning his maw and tongue he used his paws to press the moss into a firm sphere shape. After he finished he looked back up, blue eyes alight with excitement. "Alrighty then, what rules are we playing with? Normal kit rules? Or sould we bring in some more excitement?" he asked, his tail lashing happily behind him.
@Lonestar23
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old January 21st, 2017, 10:20 AM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

@Ludicrous Lunacy
Leafkit sat in the nursery, with a very pondering expression. Boredom plagued from the young kit's face as he scraped at the dirt, and moss. What a boring day, and a boring thing to do. Glancing sideways, Leafkit spotted his favorite, or perhaps, lucky pebble, next to his mother's old nest. With a sigh, the small kit picked the pebble up, examining it closely, bored expression still frozen on his face. He wasn't really, usually bored, but today was an exception, a very good exception. Boredom wasn't usually in his vocabulary, but bored was an emotion some cats did quite often, and frequently.