Today 10:22 AM
WindClan Territory
by Ian
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 10:11 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 9th, 2024, 11:06 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Crescentkit squeaked in excitement, rushing over to Larkstar. “Lark-leader, Lark-leader! Lemme help!” He chirped, eyes alight with joy as he weaved around her paws, estatic.

@FrostyGalaxy
Old January 9th, 2024, 11:24 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Wingkit
He/him | 6 moons | No purrks
Despite watching the clearing, and the two kits who rushed over to join his aunt and Birdsnow (he'd had to shove the jealousy back down), Wingkit's ears were perked to the sound of his brother. Hearing rustling in the nest they shared he lifted his head, looking over his shoulder as his younger brother came up to his side.

"Hey Honeys," he purred back, demeanor changing immediately leaving no trace of the forlorn feeling he'd felt moments earlier as he ruffled the top of Honeys head with one paw. Looking back outside, he shrugged. "I think they're rolling up the snow to make a... cat? I'm not sure." From here he couldn't really tell what it was. Shifting himself into a seated position he nudged Honeys gently. "Do you want to go join them?" After all it wasn't Honeys who had gotten scolded in front of the entire Clan at a meeting. He'd be welcomed with open paws into their building activity. Wing could stay here and keep watch to make sure no harm came to his little brother. It was his job after all, with dad gone...

[ @poppy - i'm not sure if you know of the show supernatural, but honey and wing have started giving me serious sam and dean vibes ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old January 9th, 2024, 11:42 PM
revenge is a fools game

Bump Policy: once a week/every 7 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

->> minkpaw [she/they, apprentice, 11moons] <<-
a dark blueish grey bengal-patterned she cat with silver eyes [2/100]

playing in the snow wasnt explicitly what minkpaw had imagined she'd do today and she honestly wasnt keen on getting sick again but if even larkstar was participating she concluded it couldnt hurt to join in on the fun.
she stayed put for a little longer, sat a few meters from the cats playing in the snow, the cold wind blowing through her fur and making her shudder.
maybe she could ask tansypaw if she needeed help later..she had looked pretty stressed the past few times minkpaw had seen her..handling all the medicine cat duties alone couldnt be easy, especially during leafbare. if only she was already a warrior, then she could go out for patrols all the time and help tansy.
she shook her head, moving the plans to help out to the edge of her thoughts and trotted over to the other cats to start scraping together snow aswell.
she shuddered at the cold sludgy snow moving beneath her paws, it was already rather late in the morning and the sun had fought her way through the clouds, this snowfall had been a bit thicker than the last so it was only starting to melt in the spots a lot of cats had already walked.
she picked a spot by the side, near the nursery, maybe the kits would enjoy her snow-cat, and started scraping together snow.
after a while her little snowcat was starting to take shape, what shape? certainly not one of a cat. but it was a shape anyway.
her snow cat had no choice but lay down, minkpaw pushed some snow against one side of the half round pile of snow to give her snowcat some stubby front legs.
good enough! she shuddered again, she had just gotten over her cough-. maybe this was enough snow for today.

(open :3)

#minkpaw766

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━

Last edited by alec; January 30th, 2024 at 05:29 AM.
Old January 9th, 2024, 11:59 PM
revenge is a fools game

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLostAmongTheStars View Post
Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”
@al3cc766

Adderpaw had hunted a bluejay that decided to stay for the winter, as some do, and had a lot of feathers she still had to give out. Problem was that she had no clue who to give them to. She was NOT going to give it to the kits. They had caused way too much trouble last time that she didn't want to go back there. She had gotten four nice flight feathers but had no one to give them to. Then she saw Jayfrost in the distance. Bet that dummy would like them, probably would look nice in his dumb pelt. Wait no actually it would, maybe Adderpaw should just be nice. Man...

So she padded over to Jayfrost and presented the feathers to him. "Here have this" She said in a muffled voice.

->> jayfrost [he/him, warrior, 23moons] <<-

a tall silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes

noone had to see him with this special extra shiny smooth rock he had just painstakingly unearthed in the territory..he was just going to put it in his nest and look at it later..maybe tomorrow. it was a nice rock okay.
who was he even trying to convince..himself?? well hed have to try harder than that.
lost in thought he hadnt realised adderpaw approach him before it was too late, brilliant blue feathers presented to him he was too perplexed to reply for a moment.
"uhmm..thank you?" he muttered in response, staring at her blankly

━━━━━━━━

Last edited by alec; January 10th, 2024 at 12:04 AM.
Old January 10th, 2024, 12:08 AM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by al3cc766 View Post
a tall silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes

noone had to see him with this special extra shiny smooth rock he had just painstakingly unearthed in the territory..he was just going to put it in his nest and look at it later..maybe tomorrow. it was a nice rock okay.
who was he even trying to convince..himself?? well hed have to try harder than that.
lost in thought he hadnt realised adderpaw approach him before it was too late, brilliant blue feathers presented to him he was too perplexed to reply for a moment.
"uhmm..thank you?" he muttered in response, staring at her blankly
Adderpaw

"Here let me.." Adderpaw said before she stuck the feathers in his pelt nicely. The blue and white did match very lovely with his pelt. Maybe in another life Adderpaw would have be a fashion designer but in this one she was cursed to be the best warrior that there ever was. Oh what a terrible fate!
"Now try and tell me that doesn't look nice on you" She said confident in this. "I'm sure all the she-cats and toms will be jealous of you." Was she poking fun at him? Well no. Though now she wondered what color feathers would look good on her pelt. Maybe when it got warm again she could put flowers on herself too. Adderpaw opened her mind to a new possibility and she was so ready to jump at it, as Adderpaw typically was to do.

Last edited by Fish; January 10th, 2024 at 12:09 AM.
Old January 10th, 2024, 12:25 AM
revenge is a fools game

Quote:
Adderpaw

"Here let me.." Adderpaw said before she stuck the feathers in his pelt nicely. The blue and white did match very lovely with his pelt. Maybe in another life Adderpaw would have be a fashion designer but in this one she was cursed to be the best warrior that there ever was. Oh what a terrible fate!
"Now try and tell me that doesn't look nice on you" She said confident in this. "I'm sure all the she-cats and toms will be jealous of you." Was she poking fun at him? Well no. Though now she wondered what color feathers would look good on her pelt. Maybe when it got warm again she could put flowers on herself too. Adderpaw opened her mind to a new possibility and she was so ready to jump at it, as Adderpaw typically was to do.

he remained still as adderpaw stuck the feathers into his pelt, the saturated blue and stark white stood out nicely against his blueish grey fur and darker pattern and he couldnt bring himself to dislike this in any shape or form.
he snorted in reply, though he kind of hoped to actually get a bit more attention by one or the other tom in camp..
"if you say so" he ultimately replied with a overly dramatic roll of his eyes and dropped the stone he had been holding on the ground.
"you can have this..i guess." he stated, nudging the stone towards adderpaw. it was a nice stone. she better treat it well. he kind of felt bad for giving up his stone and also like adderpaw wouldnt see it as equal the feathers but if he hadnt given it to her he wouldve had to feel like he owed her something.

(its a nice rock. and my brain is mush)

━━━━━━━━
Old January 10th, 2024, 12:31 AM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by al3cc766 View Post

he remained still as adderpaw stuck the feathers into his pelt, the saturated blue and stark white stood out nicely against his blueish grey fur and darker pattern and he couldnt bring himself to dislike this in any shape or form.
he snorted in reply, though he kind of hoped to actually get a bit more attention by one or the other tom in camp..
"if you say so" he ultimately replied with a overly dramatic roll of his eyes and dropped the stone he had been holding on the ground.
"you can have this..i guess." he stated, nudging the stone towards adderpaw. it was a nice stone. she better treat it well. he kind of felt bad for giving up his stone and also like adderpaw wouldnt see it as equal the feathers but if he hadnt given it to her he wouldve had to feel like he owed her something.

(its a nice rock. and my brain is mush)

Adderpaw giggled at the dramatics, she couldn't help it. Then she grew a wide, genuine smile did come to her face. "Wow its a rock!" She said the obvious, which honestly almost sounded like an insult to the gift if she stopped there. "I haven't had time to decorate my nest at all! A gift will look better than something I found myself.. In my heart." Adderpaw then took a moment to think about things. Why did she not like this guy exactly. Sure he came off rough around the edges but he was nice and funny. Perhaps she was just too quick to jump to conclusions. It was a beautiful piece of white quartz and she loved it. The milky white was so pretty, never did she take the time to actually look at rocks for more than a few seconds.
Old January 10th, 2024, 12:44 AM
revenge is a fools game

Quote:
[/I]

Adderpaw giggled at the dramatics, she couldn't help it. Then she grew a wide, genuine smile did come to her face. "Wow its a rock!" She said the obvious, which honestly almost sounded like an insult to the gift if she stopped there. "I haven't had time to decorate my nest at all! A gift will look better than something I found myself.. In my heart." Adderpaw then took a moment to think about things. Why did she not like this guy exactly. Sure he came off rough around the edges but he was nice and funny. Perhaps she was just too quick to jump to conclusions. It was a beautiful piece of white quartz and she loved it. The milky white was so pretty, never did she take the time to actually look at rocks for more than a few seconds.

he couldnt help but smile at adderpaws apparent joy. at least she would value his.. well.. her rock. maybe it would find a better home in her nest. he just hummed in reply, unsure on what exactly he could say to properly respond and took another glance at the feathers.
maybe he had judged adderpaw a bit too harshly before. maybe he could come around to not immediately get irritated upon hearing her voice. maybe he just couldnt handle someone so positive. he focussed on the feathers again, desperate to get his thoughts under control before they derailed further into self deprevation. maybe he could pick some flowers for adderpaw when new leaf came around.. to return the favour.

━━━━━━━━
Old January 10th, 2024, 01:27 AM
pfp by chickadee

Bump Policy: 12 hours / 2 hours time sensitive
My Mood: Sneaky

Winterpaw saw the snow on the ground. Grabbing some of it in his paw, he tried throwing some of it at the nearest cat.
- open

Lillian gave belly rubs to all the cats
x ghostie gave da cats all da love <3
pat pat - hope
lots of love given by: Thechaoticdigitalcircus & SeonghwasBunnyEars
Pocket Full of Purrkies ACTIVE
Old January 10th, 2024, 05:41 AM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

[ @FrostyGalaxy ]
Willowpaw sniffed and stuttered. "C-can I h...h-help?"

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Closed Thread