Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Today 10:46 PM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by Luna16
Today 10:42 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by Ready2Crash
Today 10:42 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 10:38 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 10:36 PM

Old August 9th, 2017, 06:46 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

Goldeneye blinked as he heard Dungpaw. "Is that really what they do?" The tom asked, even though he knew the answer. He might have to talk to Fallenstream or Russetstar about that. These were their apprentinces after all. "Every clan has it's own idea of what's funny," he murmured, trying not to roll his eyes. "It'll get better after time, and soon we'll be out of here," he tried to reassure, though he didn't really know. It didn't seem like apprentinces were against each other in clans, however, place them next to another clan's apprentinces and everything goes downhill. He had never really been in any huge battles as an apprentice, but he had been in plenty of border skirmishes. Those were horrible, yes, but it was because they were enemies. If you were sharing a den with someone, you were supposed to be nice to them, even if you didn't like them. "If it gets worse, tell me, oaky?" The tom said, smiling awkwardly. "So beyond that," he started, "What do you think of Riverclan?" He asked, "So far anyways," he added, looking at the apprentince calmly.
(Sorry I didn't see it OMG)
Dungpaw nodded," As soon as I entered camp this tom apprentice who called himself Lobsterpaw shoved me into there kitpool and laughed at me because it took a second for me to realize I could touch. He did it to my brother too..." he glanced at Goldeneye," The camp seems sturdy and the territory looks nice, but I'm not much for the fish and that's all I get to eat, since my mentor makes me give my prey I catch to the elders and kits, which I know is part of the warrior code, but I miss our prey. It's bugging me that my brother is sleeping in the clearing. He refuses to enter the Apprentice's Den. He says they'll drown him in moss in his sleep. Which is silly, anyways. So he's slept in the clearing even if it's raining." He meowed.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 9th, 2017, 07:02 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
(Sorry I didn't see it OMG)
Dungpaw nodded," As soon as I entered camp this tom apprentice who called himself Lobsterpaw shoved me into there kitpool and laughed at me because it took a second for me to realize I could touch. He did it to my brother too..." he glanced at Goldeneye," The camp seems sturdy and the territory looks nice, but I'm not much for the fish and that's all I get to eat, since my mentor makes me give my prey I catch to the elders and kits, which I know is part of the warrior code, but I miss our prey. It's bugging me that my brother is sleeping in the clearing. He refuses to enter the Apprentice's Den. He says they'll drown him in moss in his sleep. Which is silly, anyways. So he's slept in the clearing even if it's raining." He meowed.
Goldeneye let out a breath as he heard the apprentice. "Well, I'll talk to someone about that, trust me," he said softly, smiling. The deputy glanced around the clearing before looking back at Dungpaw, "We'll be back home soon," he said calmly, he wanted to be back in Shadowclan as soon as possible. However, here he was, "You never know," he shrugged, "Maybe you'll grow to like the taste of fish," he muttered, before laughing. He didn't know what would happen, but maybe his mate was right, that he should just give it a chance, looking at Dungpaw. "Why doesn't he sleep in the warriors den? Or somewhere like that?" He asked, blinking. That was horrible! These Riverclan apprentinces seemed really mean! He would need to talk to someone about that. Looking at Dungpaw with concern in his eyes.

Last edited by :blue:; August 10th, 2017 at 06:31 AM.
Old August 9th, 2017, 10:08 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle View Post

"Nice to meet you, Lucky." Halestar said, sitting and looking the other cat over. "I'm assuming you are feeling better as of late? Do you plan on permanently joining?" She asked, smiling faintly. "I am Halestar, leader of ShadowClan."

The large Maine Coon chuckled faintly as she waited for the reaction of the other cat.
Lucky's mouth fell open and she gasped in shock. The leader of Shadowclan! The leader of the whole clan! Lucky had no idea how to respond. She'd been talking to the single most important cat in the whole clan: the one who would make the final decision about whether she could stay here or not, and she'd been babbling like a mouse-brained kit! She bowed her head the way she had seen Goldeneye do for Daypaw when the three of them had spoken. "Halestar!" she breathed, still in shock, "Yes, I would like permission to join your clan. Your medicine cat and deputy saved my life twice over, and I will gladly pay Shadowclan back a thousand fold for their kindness." Lucky realized she was shaking as she said this. Halestar had an aura about her, and she could tell right away that she wasn't just an important cat, but a powerful one as well. She waited silently, trying to stop quaking as she waited for the Shadowclan leader to speak again.
Old August 9th, 2017, 11:38 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

This wasn't like her. Sunbreeze was pacing back and forth. Back and forth. Shadowclan was in their camp. She didn't like this one bit. Sure there was a flood and now Shadowclan had flooded. Last time a flood had swept the clans, Riverclan ended up with Shadowclan in their camp. Now was just the opposite. But that didn't mean things were going to be better. She hadn't exactly been fond of Shadowclan since he last close encounters with them, and this definetky wasn't helping.

Last time she had been close to a Shadowclan cat was the last time it flooded. Last time it flooded, she had run into one of the sweetest, most charming, toms of the time. She had fallen in love. She had broken the rules. She had done the biggest thing that she was told not to do all her life. She found love outside her clan. She had found Littlefang of Shadowclan, and even to this day she could remember the times she spent buried in his warm brown fur. She had loved him, he had loved her. They seemed the perfect match.

But on the way back with her kits Littlefang's apprentice had brutally murdered one of her kit. This she had never forgotten, and she even remembered the spot she buried Mottledkit in. She remembered it, and it often haunted her memories. The day was bittersweet, but it had taken a turn for the worse. Luckily for her she had come back to find a true friend, one that seemed not to care about her past mistakes, only her beauty and possibility for the future.

Colby quickly became her one and only. He had been such a good friend, he had supported her with her biological kits and adopted kits. He stayed with her through her darkest valleys and highest mountains. He had been with her when she found out via Starclan that one of her sons had died in the liberation battles. Graypaw had died honorably, but that didn't stop guilt. But now here they were, and Sunbreeze feared seeing either Twigleg or Littlefang, and she couldn't see Colby anywhere if they did show up. Colby knew everything, Sunbreeze had told him her life story a long time ago. But now she had started anew. New mate, new beginning, new love, new best friend. Now if only she could make it through this without bringing up the past.

@Doe Naps @Hexict
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~

Last edited by goddess of ducks; August 9th, 2017 at 11:39 PM.
Old August 10th, 2017, 12:05 AM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Dead

Cool Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Lucky's mouth fell open and she gasped in shock. The leader of Shadowclan! The leader of the whole clan! Lucky had no idea how to respond. She'd been talking to the single most important cat in the whole clan: the one who would make the final decision about whether she could stay here or not, and she'd been babbling like a mouse-brained kit! She bowed her head the way she had seen Goldeneye do for Daypaw when the three of them had spoken. "Halestar!" she breathed, still in shock, "Yes, I would like permission to join your clan. Your medicine cat and deputy saved my life twice over, and I will gladly pay Shadowclan back a thousand fold for their kindness." Lucky realized she was shaking as she said this. Halestar had an aura about her, and she could tell right away that she wasn't just an important cat, but a powerful one as well. She waited silently, trying to stop quaking as she waited for the Shadowclan leader to speak again.
"If my two most trusted cats in this clan thought you were worth it, you are more than welcomed into ShadowClan." Halestar said, an amused grin on her face. She wasn't typically approached this way when she said who she was- but it was kind of a nice feeling in a way- that she was respected.

"Well, I would also like you to start warrior training when you are capable of doing so, as per determined by Daypaw. I would also like you to decide on if you'd like to keep your current name or change it to something more clan-like, which would be more preferred." She continued, looking the other cat down but making sure she had a soft motherly smile on her face.

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Old August 10th, 2017, 12:42 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

((OOC: Still looking for someone to roleplay with, and might be a bit rusty :P Long since I last roleplayed))
-
Minnowcloud stretched her limps, and the graceful grey shecat laid down on the ground in the side of the clearing. As she dozed she felt the pawsteps of others moving around her but as she watched the cats move around her, a sigh escaped her. She still longed for the peace of when before Shadowclan had come. She knew it was the right thing to do to help them but sometimes she wished it would have been different.
Old August 10th, 2017, 03:45 AM

My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringtrapFNAF View Post

@Pengu

Fallenleaf walked into the Riverclan camp, looking behind for Willowheart to follow behind. He dropped his catch onto the fresh kill pile and began to lick his chest fur, smoothing it down after it stuck up from coming into the clearing. After a while he began to groom the fur on his back, keeping an eye out for Willowheart.

Wow! She is slower getting into camp. Willowheart was faster out in the territory, but now she's slower than than oldest elder. Maybe she is an elder!

Fallenleaf let out a chuckle at the last part of his thought. He was going to say that to Willowheart,but he didn't want her to rip his fur out or worse throw him into the river.

She wouldn't do that. Would she?
Willowheart gave Fallenleaf a long berth and stepped silently over to the fresh kill pile before quietly padding up behind Fallenleaf. "Ha!" The silver molly squealed with excitement, jumping up and batting Fallenleaf with sheathed claws. Her bushy tail dragged across the ground, picking up dust as she wrestled the tom playfully. Finally, she clambered off and sat in front of the dark-furred tom, licking her silver paw and passing it over her ruffled fur.

(sorry if its short, i couldnt think of anything else)

fighting
Old August 10th, 2017, 04:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

Goldeneye laughed nervously as Bella laughed, smiling awkwardly. "It is," he murmured, shrugging. "We have patrols to watch the borders so that no one does trespass," he said, smiling. "The territory isn't that big as well, the twolegplace is much larger I believe," The deputy added, looking at Bella. "You do have a point there," he murmured, smiling awkwardly, "However, we had no idea SkyClan existed," he pointed out, "So they could have been pushed out so many moons ago," he said softly, shrugging. "I suppose you did," The deputy said happily, "And I hope you don't regret that choice," he murmured softly. Honestly, he was scared that Bella would get a taste of what it's like in winter for the clan's and no longer want to be a part of them. However, he would just have to see, looking around the camp now calmly.
"Well, the twolegplace is called a city, and it is, by far, bigger than the forest." Bella admitted, she wasn't gonna lie about that at all. "But it's a very dangerous place from what I've heard, I never really left my nest, but there was another cat who lived with me, who often went outside, and he told me that he preffered to go in the forest than go into the city because of the risks of dying being really high." She mewed, and never did she want to set a paw into the city, she had heard horrible stories from over there because of her friend. "Oh, how come? I thought every clan could communicate..." She added. The calico licked his nose lovingly, shaking her head. "I don't regret it, not even in the slightest." She chuckled, staying really close to the tom, she felt safe by his side.
Old August 10th, 2017, 06:16 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Pleasantpaw padded through the camp with a small thrush clamped tightly between his jaws. His black and white fur was covered in dust and ruffled messily. The bird had not given its life up easily and the apprentice had to put in more effort than usual to catch it. Despite his messed up appearance, he had a cheerful smile on his maw as he walked to the fresh kill pile. He deposited his kill before walking off to a quiet corner of the camp. He sat down and started grooming his pelt. He blocked out all the noise around him by focusing on his rhythmic licks. Everything that was going on around him he managed to ignore. The splashing of rain and bustle of cats became silence to his ears. After a while, the dust and grit was all gone and his pelt was in his usual sleek shape. He stopped concentrating so hard and relaxed, letting the noise flood back into his ears. Curling his tail around his paws, he started to study his clan mates as he so usually did. With a slight tilt of his head, he watched cats scurry by quickly, some growling in frustration at the rain. Life in RiverClan had been a bit miserable recently. With the constant downpour of rain and ShadowClan cats sheltering in their camp, things weren’t quite normal. The tom wasn’t quite sure why the ShadowClan leader, Halestar, had requested help from his clan, but he was sure she had a good reason. Maybe it was just because they didn’t have much of a choice. But that wouldn’t have made much sense either, as ThunderClan and WindClan’s territory could both be accessed quickly. Truthfully, Pleasantpaw didn’t care about the ShadowClan cats staying in their camp. As long as they didn’t bother him in any way or stir up trouble then he had no reason to complain. But not everyone was like Pleasantpaw. If anything, the apprentice was one of the most unique cats amongst the members of his clan and possibly the other clans too. They’d kept peace with each other so far, but the possibility that the peace might be broken soon lingered at the back of his mind. Or he could be wrong and the two clans would get along like siblings. He was rather doubtful of that, as although he might be young, he knew that the they’d never gotten along that well. Perhaps this situation would teach them to not be so edgy around the other.

@Lawlipop

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old August 10th, 2017, 06:56 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
"Well, the twolegplace is called a city, and it is, by far, bigger than the forest." Bella admitted, she wasn't gonna lie about that at all. "But it's a very dangerous place from what I've heard, I never really left my nest, but there was another cat who lived with me, who often went outside, and he told me that he preffered to go in the forest than go into the city because of the risks of dying being really high." She mewed, and never did she want to set a paw into the city, she had heard horrible stories from over there because of her friend. "Oh, how come? I thought every clan could communicate..." She added. The calico licked his nose lovingly, shaking her head. "I don't regret it, not even in the slightest." She chuckled, staying really close to the tom, she felt safe by his side.
Goldeneye blinked as Bella told him about cities, nodding awkwardly. "Sounds very dangerous," he muttered, looking at his mate. The idea of dozens of huge twoleg nests scared him enough, knowing that those huge gatherings existed for real practically terrified him. "Well, at least you're still alive," he murmured, smiling awkwardly. He didn't care about this other tom she lived with, just Bella, looking at her warmly. "We can only really do that once a moon, at the gatherings," he said, when Bella got to the subject of clans communicating. "Yes, it's weird, but most clans just like to keep to themselves, the less outside help we need, the better," he said, shrugging. "Well that's good to know," he said finally, smiling and twining his tail with Bella's, his golden and green eyes lit up happily.