Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Rp finder
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 07:01 AM
Can I mommy?
Last post by Shrew
Today 07:01 AM
The Tiger's claw clears...
Last post by Alpha 2.0
Today 06:58 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Fish
Today 06:39 AM
A kits hidden home....
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 06:36 AM

Old April 26th, 2018, 07:24 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo View Post
@king kaleb!

He was so excited!

It was the twentysomething-th of Newleaf, although it felt about as hot as the middle of Greenleaf, and Harpypaw was all but bouncing at the entrance to camp. Why wouldn't he be? He was about to go hunting with his crus— wait no, best friend— and it wasn't a usual sequence of events. His old mentor used to work him to the bone, but ever since his mom complained about his lack of progress under that teacher, he'd found a nice new molly who seemed to be more than patient with him, and actually allowed him to have, you know, free time.

Which was what brought him to the most clear choice here, to celebrate his newly gained freedom with his best friend, Dacepaw. He could do so many... things, now. What was it that everyone else did when they didn't have much to do? Harpypaw, still half-a-step from Camp's entrance, curled his tail as he mulled over the thought. He didn't really see anyone else do anything but go for walks, sleep, or gossip around when they didn't have anything better to do. The thick-furred tom snorted. He definitely had better things to do with his time.
Besides, that couldn't be the epitome of entertainment around here, and he was going to prove it.

He was going to have the best time ever, and there would be, like, so much debauchery and whatnot that it'd go down in Skyclan history.
Chuffing contentedly at the thought, he settled down a little— Dacepaw probably had some last-minute errands his mentor had set him on. Harpypaw felt a little lucky for the leniency he'd been afforded. On a scale to Pipitchirp and literally everyone else, there wasn't really much competition in terms of sheer.. niceness.

It was weird, really, but he wasn't complaining. All he had to fuss over was the location of this dang tom, and that was better than struggling with deadlines and stressing himself to tears about whether or not he would ever complete his apprenticeship. Starclan, he was beginning to realise how much of a real... dung-pusher his old mentor was. Who'd be that cruel to a tom like him? Not to toot his own horn, but Harpypaw was pretty sure he didn't have that hateable of a face.
Nah, that facial structure was too common in loners. He was a Skyclanner through and through.
There was nothing much to do but complain about this and that, and that seemed like a pretty dry gig. He'd daydream instead. Laying back, Harpypaw blinked contentedly, sunning himself as he waited.
dacepaw was doing...fine, except he couldnt get his head out of the gutter for whatever reason. usually him and harpypaw did everything together, including most training sessions and partols, and the fact that he didnt see him there only worried him. Why? maybe because it seemed like with every chance that damn tom got he left camp to do god knows what. he claimed it was for freedom purposes, by dacepaw called it bull. it was probably to cause trouble or get out of things now that he had a more laid back mentor. probably. dacepaw was the exsact ooposite of him, myabe thats why they got along so well. he was a goody two shoes and kept himself in line, was always on time, and pushing himself to do his best. that was when he wasnt stressing and letting his anxiety get to him. he was quiet the nervous fellow. he was never picked first to be partners for battle move practice, he was never the life of the party or the cat youd remember when youre older. he would probably die without a trace, as dark as that sounds, and he was okay with that.

it was hard to deal with anxiety sometimes though. the twitching of the tail could annoy anyone who was around him too long, the constant second guessing, the stuttering when nervous. but he was trying ot be better. ever since he had befriended harpypaw, his life had taken a drastic change. something about being best friends with a tom who had no care in the world was...refreshing when you are stressing about littetrally everything, not to mention in return dacepaw sometimes keeps him in line to actually work when he was lazy. it was a good system, and a good friendship.

the word friendship didnt seem to sit right in his gut, but he didnt know why. he was always oblivious or very self aware of his emotions, but no where in between.

they could feel the rudges of their fur rising calm when he slipped into the clearing and saw harpypaw in camp, looking content as could be. how hard was it to find this guy? couldnt he just keep still? blue orbs went into slits as he approached the tom, head butting his shoulder in a assert yet affectionate mannor, furous gaze on the grey apprentice. "Why werent you at training today with me? i was worried sick you know." he mewed softly, bringing his head up to look at him more clearly. it was easy for dacepaw to stress, which can seem annoying to some cats, but it was for good reason and he only did it out of love.

love?....love.
Old April 28th, 2018, 03:06 PM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

@Deranged Llama

Subtle wisps of air cascaded out from her lips, effortlessly bounding out into the sky as if they yearned for the clouds above. The molly who's body they belonged to lay on the grit-like earth of the Skyclan camp, head resting on the tops of her forelimbs as she thought endlessly about anything that came to mind. With lips grinding in between her teeth, in a soft nibbling action, Pipitchirp cast her gaze downwards. A huff of air broke out from her nostrils, causing them to flare up ever-so-slightly, yet the she-cat continued on with her distant downcast expression. She wouldn't admit it out loud, but she was secretly very lonely. Although she was a queen, with one of her own biological kits, and another being adopted, the she-cat didn't have many other cats who she'd truly call friends. Yes, she was extroverted and enjoyed divulging in frequent conversation with others, it was merely a part of her friendly self. Yet, Pipitchirp felt that being welcoming and kindly was only natural, and so those whom she talked with were merely only clanmates, or acquaintances.

Swinging her thin tail to the side, the female craned her neck upwards. With verdant green hues tracing the shapes of fluffy clouds, whilst also appreciating the bright blue that they danced across. Pipitchirp let out yet another deep sigh, thickly-lashed eyelids fluttering shut as she did so. Times like these were rare for the molly, and she still stressed over showing her vulnerabilities to the world outside. She was known for being stoic and selfless, so this.. this was something she didn't like to show.
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡
Old April 29th, 2018, 08:17 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Gingerblossom had laughed at his comment about her being mates with a flower. The thought just sounded so hilarious to her! Mates with a flower? Wonder what the kits would look like? Would they be kits or... something else? Seeds? She had let out a small giggle at her own thoughts.

But right now, as the conversation had continued, Gingerblossom was struggling to understand the feeling that writhed inside of her. The feeling that made her teeth clench and her claws unsheathe in the slightest. The feeling that was churning through her like a quick river flow.
Blazingcomet’s question came as a surprise to her. Can he not see I am smiling? But as she thought that, Gingerblossom knew something was off with her. She needed to talk to someone, to ask them about it. She opened her mouth to ask Blazingcomet, but realized suddenly she did not want to. What is going on? She had never hid anything from her friend, never ever! And now, when she was most confused, her heart wanted her to hide, to get away from him so she could figure out this feeling she was dealing with.
Gingerblossom’s brain didn’t understand this feeling, but her heart sure did. And Gingerblossom has always followed her heart, so her body went into some sort of auto-pilot mode.

”What do you mean? I am smiling!” Gingerblossom knew he wouldn’t accept that answer as soon as she said it. “I must just be really tired, you know? Working hard, I really should get some rest...” The dilute calico started to back away from the tom slowly. If I leave him alone though, he’ll probably run right back to his soon-to-be mate! The she-cat paused, her face going blank as she tried to register this thought. There were too many of them swirling in her mind, too many thoughts to process and too many emotions to handle.
Her minty green eyes clouding over with sudden panic, Gingerblossom turned around. “I have to go, really. I-I need some sleep.”

Blazingcomet considered himself to be good with she cats. It was funny - he’d always imagined that he was great at flirting, at talking to females, at doing all of these things, and yet now… now he was totally clueless. What was going on with Gingerblossom? Was she going crazy? She looked like she was going crazy, poor thing… Blazingcomet simply couldn’t, for the life of him, understand why she was talking so strangely. ”Ginger, are you alright? Do you need to see Shinefang?” He was truly worried about the pretty calico. He could remember the first time they’d met, she certainly hadn’t been acting like this. All the times he’d flirted with her, she hadn’t acted like this. Was it because of him?

Was he not flirting with her, was that making her nervous? Blazingcomet felt a little queasy when he thought about flirting with the she cat now, however. He wanted a healthy relationship with Petal. The kittypet wouldn’t wait forever, and since she wouldn’t, he was going to have to work fast. He would be able to speed things up if he didn’t allow himself to get sidetracked on other romantic ventures. Though Gingerblossom would be well worth it, he knew he didn’t stand a chance. Not now. It was funny… Blazingcomet was jealous quite often, he flirted all the time, he was pretty experienced in romance, and yet he couldn’t see Gingerblossom’s jealousy forming right in front of his eyes. Neither could he sense his always-growing feelings for her spiraling right out of control.

”Gingy - Gingerblossom, stop. Stop. Breathe. Look at me, okay? You need to calm down. You’re spiraling. Focus on me.” The tom locked his golden eyes onto her minty ones, trying his best to stop his breath from catching in his throat as he did so. She had the most beautiful eyes. Blazingcomet remembered that from the first time he had met her, and they still hadn’t changed. She was amazing, really. The cat who got her would be so, so lucky to have her. The tom hated that he was jealous of something that hadn’t even happened yet, especially when he would have a family soon. Soon he and Petal would be mates, and everything would feel right. Wouldn’t it? Surely being with a cat that he loved would feel right. ”Feel any better?” The tom asked softly, trying to keep her gaze as he gently reached out an orange paw to place on her own.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old April 29th, 2018, 08:56 PM

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post

The deputy let Leopard lean against Coppersong before moving to press against her other side, giving the she-cat all the support she might need. "Yes. The treatment we've given you here is very basic and the wound might get infected or something if it doesn't receive further treatment," she said, giving the young cat a good confirmation. She wasn't actually sure if the wound would get infected, but she was assuming it would. She was not certain but she knew that her herb and healing skills were very basic, so it would probably be better to go to an expert. Who knows, she might've actually done the wrong thing.
"Once we get back to camp we can discuss where to go from there," she declared. It wasn't over for the young cat just yet. Once they got back they would have to decide where she would go from there. Would she be sent back home? Or would she be allowed to stay? Auroraflame had no idea but she knew that the answer to those decisions weren't up to her. It would be up to Leopard and what she wanted, and it would also be up to Grousestar, depending on what he thougt was the right decisions for the young cat.

[After Dream Weaver's post we could move the RP to SkyClan Clearing]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Weaver View Post

(Sounds good)
Coppersong nodded at the deputys command, shifting her weight so Leopard could balance better. Then she started taking small steady steps toward the camp.

Leopard looked around as she came into camp being supported by the shoulders of Coppersong and Auroraflame. There were several cats padding around, a few giving her strange glances, some cats that were eating pieces of prey looked up at her. She felt slightly uncomfortable under the stares, but the pain in her leg helped her ignore that. "This is your camp? Where are we going?" she asked nervously glancing at the two she-cats as they continued into the camp towards a den.
Old April 30th, 2018, 03:37 AM
it be like that sometimes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post
Blackbuck gave the deputy a dutiful nod. "Of course, I'd be happy to go on a hunting patrol. Who would join the patrol?" The black warrior asked. He wasn't sure who the deputy had in mind but he half-wondered if she'd join him. She looked troubled. Like something was on her mind. He could tell that the deputy had something bugging her. So he flicked his ears. "Would you perhaps join me in the hunting patrol. You look like you need some fresh air and maybe something to take your mind off of whatever is going on in that head of yours." He meowed tilting his head expectantly. The tom thought that if the deputy had something on her mind or something bugging her, he could lend his ears and good listening skills. Of course, he'd respect her decision to remain quiet or to keep things to herself but he at least wanted the deputy to know she had a non-judgmental ear to talk to. The fluffy black tom waited for the deputy's answer.
The she-cat had to think for a moment. She knew that quite a lot of cats were already out either on patrol or contributing to the clan in some other way. She didn’t want to tire anybody out too badly. The tom spoke up again and she looked back up, curious about what suggestion he had to give. “Yes, I think that would be good,” she agreed. The thought had drifted into her mind but Auroraflame had taken barely any notice of it. But now that she thought about it, it was a good idea. The she-cat wasn’t really planning on doing anything important later. She had thought about doing a bit of late-night hunting but she didn’t have any official business planned. “Who else to take?” she murmured quietly to herself. After a few short moments, she decided that the clan deserved some rest and so she would just keep the patrol to the two of them. Although perhaps it shouldn’t be called a patrol if it was just the two of them. "Let’s just go, the two of us. I think everyone is tired enough,” she declared. “Do you wanna leave now?” she asked the tom, tilting her head to the side slightly. The sooner she could get out into the territory and stretch her paws, the better. She was open to anything, the ebony deputy was very flexible when it came to decisions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopardblaze View Post
Leopard looked around as she came into camp being supported by the shoulders of Coppersong and Auroraflame. There were several cats padding around, a few giving her strange glances, some cats that were eating pieces of prey looked up at her. She felt slightly uncomfortable under the stares, but the pain in her leg helped her ignore that. "This is your camp? Where are we going?" she asked nervously glancing at the two she-cats as they continued into the camp towards a den.
@Dream Weaver

The deputy kept a straight face as she padded into the camp, supporting a young outsider. The she-cat seemed to take no notice of the looks being sent towards them and gave no reaction. Even if she had noticed them, she didn’t show any sign of it. Apparently she had noticed because a moment later she said something about it to Leopard. “Don’t worry about them, let’s just focus on getting you fixed up,” she murmured quietly into the spotted she-cat, dipping her head slightly so she could say it into the she-cat’s ear. She directed the two cats in the direction of the medicine cat den. “This is the medicine cat’s den. Our medicine cat, Shinefang, will patch you up,” she explained to Leopard. Auroraflame started to move away from Leopard once they reached the den and stood to the side of the entrance. “Once you’re feeling better, come out here and we’ll do some discussing. We have lots to talk about,” she said before using her tail to motion towards the den, encouraging the she-cat to go in.

[For Leopardblaze's next post we can do a time skip and have Leopard come out for the 3 to talk]

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; April 30th, 2018 at 03:38 AM.
Old April 30th, 2018, 03:45 PM
{Insert Evil Laugh}

My Mood: Cynical

Quote:

The she-cat had to think for a moment. She knew that quite a lot of cats were already out either on patrol or contributing to the clan in some other way. She didn’t want to tire anybody out too badly. The tom spoke up again and she looked back up, curious about what suggestion he had to give. “Yes, I think that would be good,” she agreed. The thought had drifted into her mind but Auroraflame had taken barely any notice of it. But now that she thought about it, it was a good idea. The she-cat wasn’t really planning on doing anything important later. She had thought about doing a bit of late-night hunting but she didn’t have any official business planned. “Who else to take?” she murmured quietly to herself. After a few short moments, she decided that the clan deserved some rest and so she would just keep the patrol to the two of them. Although perhaps it shouldn’t be called a patrol if it was just the two of them. "Let’s just go, the two of us. I think everyone is tired enough,” she declared. “Do you wanna leave now?” she asked the tom, tilting her head to the side slightly. The sooner she could get out into the territory and stretch her paws, the better. She was open to anything, the ebony deputy was very flexible when it came to decisions.

@Dream Weaver

The deputy kept a straight face as she padded into the camp, supporting a young outsider. The she-cat seemed to take no notice of the looks being sent towards them and gave no reaction. Even if she had noticed them, she didn’t show any sign of it. Apparently she had noticed because a moment later she said something about it to Leopard. “Don’t worry about them, let’s just focus on getting you fixed up,” she murmured quietly into the spotted she-cat, dipping her head slightly so she could say it into the she-cat’s ear. She directed the two cats in the direction of the medicine cat den. “This is the medicine cat’s den. Our medicine cat, Shinefang, will patch you up,” she explained to Leopard. Auroraflame started to move away from Leopard once they reached the den and stood to the side of the entrance. “Once you’re feeling better, come out here and we’ll do some discussing. We have lots to talk about,” she said before using her tail to motion towards the den, encouraging the she-cat to go in.

[For Leopardblaze's next post we can do a time skip and have Leopard come out for the 3 to talk]
(Okay.)
Coppersong hovered outside the entrance to the medicine den, trying to peek in without disturbing Shinefang. She didn't know why, but she wanted to make sure the cat was okay. Especially if they knew about her family. She scolded herself for thinking about them. Sky Clan was her family. Not some kittypet fluff brains.
"I don't believe in the impossible" -Thornwhisker
"One is never enough." - Duskfern
"I go fast. Try to keep up." -Hawkstorm
"Look at you. I don't think you have a right to judge." Shrubpaw
I am super busy right now, so responses will be short and delayed.

Old April 30th, 2018, 06:24 PM

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:

@Dream Weaver

Quote:

(Okay.)
Coppersong hovered outside the entrance to the medicine den, trying to peek in without disturbing Shinefang. She didn't know why, but she wanted to make sure the cat was okay. Especially if they knew about her family. She scolded herself for thinking about them. Sky Clan was her family. Not some kittypet fluff brains.
Several long days had past and the one eyed medicine cat, Shinefang, had been tending to her wound and it seemed to be healing nicely. The gash in her leg had nearly closed and was mostly covered by her fur. She was so tired of being cooped up in the den and she longed to run and stretch her legs, even though he made her walk a little so that her muscles didn't waste away while she did nothing.

She wanted to find Coppersong and Auroraflame so she could speak with them. Leopard had seen them hanging around, but she never got the chance to say anything. She liked it here, besides for all the stares she got, but it didn't bother her. Every cat helped one another and hunted for the cats that couldn't. She felt safe within the boundaries of the camp. In those few days she had observed many things and learned several 'clan' words.

Suddenly her green eyes spotted Auroraflame's black fur and Coppersong padding by. Recalling what the deputy had told her about talking to them when she felt better she knew she had to speak with them. Glancing at Shinefang she hoped it would be alright if she left. Rising to her paws she limped out of the den her muscles a little sore, but able to use her hind leg, blinking rapidly in the bright warm sunlight, calling,"Auroraflame, Coppersong!"

Last edited by Leopardblaze; April 30th, 2018 at 07:44 PM.
Old May 1st, 2018, 02:15 AM
it be like that sometimes

Quote:

(Okay.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopardblaze View Post
Several long days had past and the one eyed medicine cat, Shinefang, had been tending to her wound and it seemed to be healing nicely. The gash in her leg had nearly closed and was mostly covered by her fur. She was so tired of being cooped up in the den and she longed to run and stretch her legs, even though he made her walk a little so that her muscles didn't waste away while she did nothing.

She wanted to find Coppersong and Auroraflame so she could speak with them. Leopard had seen them hanging around, but she never got the chance to say anything. She liked it here, besides for all the stares she got, but it didn't bother her. Every cat helped one another and hunted for the cats that couldn't. She felt safe within the boundaries of the camp. In those few days she had observed many things and learned several 'clan' words.

Suddenly her green eyes spotted Auroraflame's black fur and Coppersong padding by. Recalling what the deputy had told her about talking to them when she felt better she knew she had to speak with them. Glancing at Shinefang she hoped it would be alright if she left. Rising to her paws she limped out of the den her muscles a little sore, but able to use her hind leg, blinking rapidly in the bright warm sunlight, calling,"Auroraflame, Coppersong!"
The depuy sat with a paw raised, licking it a few times before dragging the paw of her ear. Taking a brief glance down at her pelt, she smiled, satisfied that she had been able to get her fur groomed so quickly. Auroraflame had just finished organising more patrols for later today. The inky Bombay rolled her neck and stretched her front paws before gaping her jaws wide open to yawn. Life had carried on as usual. Despite having brought in a young stranger into the camp, the she-cat didn’t do things any differently. She continued on with her duties as she normally would once she was sure that Leopard would be well looked after. Auroraflame hadn’t been able to visit Leopard in these past days. She was too busy and had other things to do. Although the young cat was technically her responsibility because she was the one who had brought her into the camp, it was not her responsibility to check up on her daily. She didn’t have time to hover over the she-cat constantly. Maybe she would if she were a SkyClan apprentice or if she were her apprentice, but she wasn’t. She was just a stranger of which she had taken pity on and that was that. She would help her deal with what happened next but that was about as far as she went with responsibilities. After that they would just be friends and she could just relax. She hoped that Leopard wasn’t offended that she hadn’t been able to visit. At least she'd thought about her. That was something at least.

The black she-cat rose to her paws, planning on padding to a nicer, more grassy spot where she could lie down and rest her aching muscles. A sudden voice rang through the air and the she-cat lifted her head curiously. She saw that Leopard was out of the medicine cat den. She padded over to her, offering the she-cat a small smile once she had gotten closer. “You’re looking better. I trust that Shinefang did a good job with healing you?” she questioned, raising an eyebrow as she did so. The she-cat had a strained relationship with the medicine cat but as time had gone by, she had seen that the tom was indeed capable with healing cats. In all honesty it had surprised her a little, but she wasn’t going to let it show. Of course, she couldn’t suddenly act as if though she had always had confidence in his abilities, so she would continue to dislike the tom. Even if she trusted him to a certain extent with his patients, she still didn’t like him as a cat.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; May 1st, 2018 at 02:16 AM.
Old May 1st, 2018, 04:42 PM
{Insert Evil Laugh}

My Mood: Cynical

Quote:

The depuy sat with a paw raised, licking it a few times before dragging the paw of her ear. Taking a brief glance down at her pelt, she smiled, satisfied that she had been able to get her fur groomed so quickly. Auroraflame had just finished organising more patrols for later today. The inky Bombay rolled her neck and stretched her front paws before gaping her jaws wide open to yawn. Life had carried on as usual. Despite having brought in a young stranger into the camp, the she-cat didn’t do things any differently. She continued on with her duties as she normally would once she was sure that Leopard would be well looked after. Auroraflame hadn’t been able to visit Leopard in these past days. She was too busy and had other things to do. Although the young cat was technically her responsibility because she was the one who had brought her into the camp, it was not her responsibility to check up on her daily. She didn’t have time to hover over the she-cat constantly. Maybe she would if she were a SkyClan apprentice or if she were her apprentice, but she wasn’t. She was just a stranger of which she had taken pity on and that was that. She would help her deal with what happened next but that was about as far as she went with responsibilities. After that they would just be friends and she could just relax. She hoped that Leopard wasn’t offended that she hadn’t been able to visit. At least she'd thought about her. That was something at least.

The black she-cat rose to her paws, planning on padding to a nicer, more grassy spot where she could lie down and rest her aching muscles. A sudden voice rang through the air and the she-cat lifted her head curiously. She saw that Leopard was out of the medicine cat den. She padded over to her, offering the she-cat a small smile once she had gotten closer. “You’re looking better. I trust that Shinefang did a good job with healing you?” she questioned, raising an eyebrow as she did so. The she-cat had a strained relationship with the medicine cat but as time had gone by, she had seen that the tom was indeed capable with healing cats. In all honesty it had surprised her a little, but she wasn’t going to let it show. Of course, she couldn’t suddenly act as if though she had always had confidence in his abilities, so she would continue to dislike the tom. Even if she trusted him to a certain extent with his patients, she still didn’t like him as a cat.
Coppersong poked her head into the clearing. She looked around to see who had called her, and was delighted to see it was Leopard. "Hello!" She called as she bounced over, only half interrupting their conversation.
"I don't believe in the impossible" -Thornwhisker
"One is never enough." - Duskfern
"I go fast. Try to keep up." -Hawkstorm
"Look at you. I don't think you have a right to judge." Shrubpaw
I am super busy right now, so responses will be short and delayed.

Old May 1st, 2018, 05:35 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompaws View Post

@Deranged Llama

Subtle wisps of air cascaded out from her lips, effortlessly bounding out into the sky as if they yearned for the clouds above. The molly who's body they belonged to lay on the grit-like earth of the Skyclan camp, head resting on the tops of her forelimbs as she thought endlessly about anything that came to mind. With lips grinding in between her teeth, in a soft nibbling action, Pipitchirp cast her gaze downwards. A huff of air broke out from her nostrils, causing them to flare up ever-so-slightly, yet the she-cat continued on with her distant downcast expression. She wouldn't admit it out loud, but she was secretly very lonely. Although she was a queen, with one of her own biological kits, and another being adopted, the she-cat didn't have many other cats who she'd truly call friends. Yes, she was extroverted and enjoyed divulging in frequent conversation with others, it was merely a part of her friendly self. Yet, Pipitchirp felt that being welcoming and kindly was only natural, and so those whom she talked with were merely only clanmates, or acquaintances.

Swinging her thin tail to the side, the female craned her neck upwards. With verdant green hues tracing the shapes of fluffy clouds, whilst also appreciating the bright blue that they danced across. Pipitchirp let out yet another deep sigh, thickly-lashed eyelids fluttering shut as she did so. Times like these were rare for the molly, and she still stressed over showing her vulnerabilities to the world outside. She was known for being stoic and selfless, so this.. this was something she didn't like to show.
Blossomkit tumbled out of the nursery, her white fur flattened on one side from her sleep where she'd been laying on it. She optened her pink jaws in a yawn and blinked her eyes free of sleep. I wonder what who to meet today? Her optimistic view on life never hesitated to cease. It was in her nature to be bright, bubbly, and full of life. As Blossomkit looked around, she spotted a she-cat laying on the ground straying up at the sky. Blossomkit skipped lightly over to the other older female. "Hiya there! My name's Blossomkit! Who're you?" She spoke in a high-pitched voice, caused so by youth. Her tail stuck straight up and was fluffed up with excitement. It was an odd pairing with her bottlebrush tail, big blue eyes, and puffy fur on her left side and fur flattened to her side on her right.

whoops, sorry for not replying sooner

Last edited by Jynx; May 1st, 2018 at 05:36 PM.