Last post by Daragca
Today 04:01 AM

Old October 14th, 2018, 03:01 PM
Busting Ghosts

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceyGlitch View Post
A small but lanky she-cat pads her way through the territory breathing in the crisp air. She could smell the rain but there was nothing yet. The she-cat was a pretty white cat with orange and brown markings on her face, an orange spot on her side, and a long fluffy orange tail with a black tip kind of like a fox. The pretty molly yawns and stretches, her ears twitching and swiveling around listening to the sound. She looks up as light from the sun shines through the clouds onto her fur causing the white to glisten. Vixentail purrs softly at the warmth that flooded her body from the sun rays.
Rustcloud would look around him. He saw a she-cat a small one. He thought for a moment. He had no idea weather he should walk over and say hi or just watch her and seem like a stalker. Rustcloud took a deep breath and let it out. Then he got up and padded over to were she was. He sat down and smiled. "Hello"He mewed trying to sound confident when that was a huge fail. He sounded somewhat like he was scared and nervous,but somewhat confident. So it was half and half when he said something. Rustcloud was only hoping that this she-cat was nicer than most he had met before.

It is the quality of one's convictions that determine success,not the number of followers -Remus Lupin

Credit-Tenor
Old October 14th, 2018, 03:57 PM
Bubbles!!!!

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Spoopy Carrot* View Post
Rustcloud would look around him. He saw a she-cat a small one. He thought for a moment. He had no idea weather he should walk over and say hi or just watch her and seem like a stalker. Rustcloud took a deep breath and let it out. Then he got up and padded over to were she was. He sat down and smiled. "Hello"He mewed trying to sound confident when that was a huge fail. He sounded somewhat like he was scared and nervous,but somewhat confident. So it was half and half when he said something. Rustcloud was only hoping that this she-cat was nicer than most he had met before.
Vixentail looks down from the sky her bright yellow-green eyes falling on a dark reddish tom who seemed to be scared when talking to her. She chuckles softly wondering if it was her beauty that caused him to be so nervous. "Oh hello there" she mews and flashes a soft smile

Weebly {work in progress}

If you want to roleplay feel free to text me

Love is like an illness. The cure hurts and there is always a good chance you wont get better.
Old October 14th, 2018, 04:06 PM
Busting Ghosts

Quote:
Vixentail looks down from the sky her bright yellow-green eyes falling on a dark reddish tom who seemed to be scared when talking to her. She chuckles softly wondering if it was her beauty that caused him to be so nervous. "Oh hello there" she mews and flashes a soft smile
Rustcloud smiled he was pretty happy that she actually payed attention and is a nice cat. "Who are you?.."He asked curiosity in his voice as he spoke. He hoped that he wouldn't ask a lot of questions and seem like a cat who wants to get information about someone so he turn his back on them.

It is the quality of one's convictions that determine success,not the number of followers -Remus Lupin

Credit-Tenor
Old October 14th, 2018, 04:23 PM
Bubbles!!!!

Quote:
Rustcloud smiled he was pretty happy that she actually payed attention and is a nice cat. "Who are you?.."He asked curiosity in his voice as he spoke. He hoped that he wouldn't ask a lot of questions and seem like a cat who wants to get information about someone so he turn his back on them.
Vixentail blinks quickly and purrs out her name "My name is Vixentail. And you are?" her voice was very smooth and quiet and her eyes were very kind with a hint of mischief

Love is like an illness. The cure hurts and there is always a good chance you wont get better.
Old October 14th, 2018, 04:24 PM
Busting Ghosts

Quote:
Vixentail blinks quickly and purrs out her name "My name is Vixentail. And you are?" her voice was very smooth and quiet and her eyes were very kind with a hint of mischief
"Rustcloud.."He mewed proudly. His pelt more or less gave off the name right away. His pelt was rust colored so makes sense.

Credit-Tenor
Old October 14th, 2018, 04:32 PM
Bubbles!!!!

Quote:
"Rustcloud.."He mewed proudly. His pelt more or less gave off the name right away. His pelt was rust colored so makes sense.
The molly purrs out a cute laugh "Such a simple name for such a handsome tom" Vixen meows and her tail twitches slightly. Whats wrong with you! Your doing it again! Did you not learn your lesson with that stupid loner? She growls to herself and shakes the thoughts from her head Whats in the harm with making a friend? yeah yeah 'friend' She blinks again realizing she was arguing with herself again and flashes another smile at him

Old October 14th, 2018, 05:33 PM
Busting Ghosts

Quote:
The molly purrs out a cute laugh "Such a simple name for such a handsome tom" Vixen meows and her tail twitches slightly. Whats wrong with you! Your doing it again! Did you not learn your lesson with that stupid loner? She growls to herself and shakes the thoughts from her head Whats in the harm with making a friend? yeah yeah 'friend' She blinks again realizing she was arguing with herself again and flashes another smile at him
Rustcloud's face turned red. Handsome?..He smiled at her. "Well..I guess it's only cause of my pelt color.."He mewed not super sure how to respond to this. Rustcloud just blinked a few times after that his face still super red.

Credit-Tenor
Old October 15th, 2018, 11:56 AM
he/xem

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spookapi View Post
She padded along side him maintaining her pace.
He kept scrambling on.

bump after 72 hours

Old October 15th, 2018, 12:02 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider View Post
He kept scrambling on.
She followed closely, curious as to if he wouyld suceed.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 16th, 2018, 10:12 AM
he/xem

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spookapi View Post
She followed closely, curious as to if he wouyld suceed.
The skies suddenly broke open, rain sprinkling down. He quickly lost the scent trail, his green eyes widening as he surveyed the area.

bump after 72 hours