Originally Posted by shaded shadow View Post
sootfang nodded
@Lavender´fur
@Sky13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky13 View Post

Firepaw nodded
;Hawkwhisker;

Wow, the reactions of these cats seemed to go down to a bare minimum. At least they would listen to him. SOME cats wouldn't. These cats were agreeable, at least. He lashed his tail and spun around.

"Back to Camp it is," he meowed, before promptly padding away and towards RiverClan's Clearing.

Replies might be slow! Bumps within 24 hours are welcomed and needed. Discord DMs are open if you're waiting for too long.
Old August 21st, 2021, 08:37 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: Smallpines

@I draw war cats
@~Fox~
@finnzel

(our patrol is due soon so I skipped the formalities)

Yarrowhsade led her patrol. She was in, frankly, a horrible mood. Whitewolf was back, she didn't get to be leader OR deputy and everything was looking down on her. She felt...ugh, normal. She was merciless to her patrol mates. If they didn't show up, it was their problem.
She reached the border. No RiverClan in sight. Yarrowshade didn't actually hate them, she wasn't the type to care about clan politics and none of them had offended her personally. She began to mark the border, not caring what the others did.
Old August 21st, 2021, 09:24 AM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

@~Fox~ @I draw war cats @Shade. //

➸ cornpaw 🌽

yarrowshade seemed like a big ol' meany - calling him an obnoxious child and hissing at him! he had little to no idea what that word even meant, but with the way she was using it, it wss probably a bad thing. well!! he would continue his antics - because if he didn't know what a word meant, it obviously did not apply to him.

following after yarrowshade with quick and bouncy steps, he looked behind him. "I don't think thunderchaser or woodheart are coming," he pointed out, breaking the silence as they arrived at the border, just..watching the warrior start to mark the borders. she was so QUIET.

oh! scrambling closer to the border, he looked down on riverclans side. "NOO!" he suddenly cried out, looking at the thorns..or, where the thorns used to be. it seemed they either got sucked up by riverclans gross territory, or someone had picked them up. either way, he was pretty sad. all that hard work for nothing!! "all the thorns are gone!!" he dramatically weeped, looking at the empty, gross side of riverclans territory before turning away and splitting off from yarrowshade, going in the opposite direction of her. how could he bear to notice all those lovely thorns that the riverbutts were supposed to step on were gone?? he'd just stick to the opposite end of the border and start refreshing the marks.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old August 24th, 2021, 01:56 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Yarrowshade fixed up the border. It seemed like she'd done an adequate job, hopefully Cornpaw had done his. Her eyes narrowed as she looked for the golden-furred apprentice.
"Cornpaw? You done? We're probably late and it's definitely not my fault" she said angrily. The apprentice was an idiot for sure. She wished the other warriors were here, maybe then they'd have to deal with him. She'd ignored anything he said and dismissed it as nonesense.
@finnzel

Last edited by Shade.; August 24th, 2021 at 01:57 AM.
Old August 24th, 2021, 01:23 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

@Shade. //

➸ cornpaw 🌽

cornpaw believed that he did a pretty good job for his first time!! the markings on the other end of the border were a bit wonky now, but nothing too bad. spinning around at yarrowshades voice, he quickly nodded. ¨uh-huhhh!! done, done, done - done marking the border!¨ he hummed, trotting in front of the warrior, a big frown on his maw. ¨im still sad that the thorns are gone, though!! it took so LONG to gather them.¨ he said with a dramatic, fake sob. it was obvious he wasn´t that upset, because he quickly spoke up again. ¨come on, we gotta go back to camp before any mean RIVERBUTTS show up.¨ he made sure to say that insulting nickname extra loudly before turning and heading back to camp, not waiting for yarrowshade.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old August 24th, 2021, 01:53 PM
Random DnD Player

Bump Policy: Bump if I don't reply for a few days.
My Mood: Crazy

Thunderkit padded out to the Riverclan border where they had taken there territory and sat down. Her parents were dead her siblings were dead Evningstar was dead Everyone that was ever nice to her gone just like that. She was utterly alone.

Thunderstrike, Aurene
Ravenfrost'

My ocs

Python (Loner)
Old August 30th, 2021, 01:32 PM
chirps

Sunlight glittered through the trees as birdsong could be heard overhead. A gentle breeze stirred the resting undergrowth, the pattering of paws giving the forest floor life. Making her way gingerly across the territory was Briarfrost, a thoughtful gleam in her blue eyes.

The scenery was off, too peaceful following what had been such a volatile Gathering. She hadn't gone, but oh had she heard about it. And now, in the waking hours, Kestrelstar seemed to have vanished without word. Had ThunderClan gotten him? She recalled watching him retire to his den that night, but there had been no sign of him since. A strange occurrence really, for a cat that wanted to prove he had changed. Was running away from his Clan really the best way to establish that?

Not that it concerned her too much. She still went on with her warrior duties, having done a solo patrol at dawn and now out again for some light hunting. With no apprentice to teach, Briarfrost found that her days were rather free, rendering her the ability to shape them however she pleased. It could either have been a blessing or a curse, and the brown molly was unsure of which it was today.

As the border came into sight, an eerie feeling crept up under her fur, tickling her pelt like ants. No sign of movement appeared to be lingering near the border, but the unease Briarfrost felt told her she was being watched. Blue eyes peered to get a closer look, though as she expected no one revealed themselves. "I'm not crossing the border. I'm not breaking the code. You're just paranoid," she murmured to herself with a shake of her head. Turning, she continued along the stretch of the border, staying a tail-length away so as to not come off as aggressive.

// closed! @poppy.

Last edited by spade; August 30th, 2021 at 01:34 PM.
Old August 30th, 2021, 01:58 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

- @spade

She didn't know why she was walking to the RiverClan border. The chance of her getting worked up over something was higher with every pawstep she took closer to the border. But, she also knew, that RiverClan might be up to something, and if she had to, though it wasn't exactly ideal, she had 9 lives to spend protecting her Clan. She didn't exactly think that dying would be enjoyable, and it wasn't a plan, of course, but sometimes it just happened. Hopefully for good reasons. Aspenstar didn't know how the whole process worked. Did leaders just, die, then come back? What did dying feel like? It certainly wouldn't be comfortable, but how much pain would she have to go through?

And why was she thinking about this, still? Frowning slightly to herself, she shook out the thoughts, and continued forward. The fishy smell of RiverClan on the breeze made her hackles instinctively raise, and she quickened her pace. The scent was only this strong when a RiverClan cat was nearby, or if she shoved her face in the scent lines.

Sure enough, as the border came into view, and there, on the RiverClan side, was a brown molly. Lucky for that cat, she was on her own territory, an unnatural occurrence when it comes to RiverClan cats. Padding forward, wanting to look unhurried, and as comfortable as she could, and approached the border, stopping a couple fox-lengths away from the scent-lines. "Hello." Was all she could manage, voice firmly polite but certainly not friendly. This cat might be a horrible, rude cat like the rest of the Clan, but maybe she would be... actually bearable? Aspenstar wasn't sure how realistic that thought was. A RiverClan cat who wasn't infuriating? Did that even exist anymore?

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; August 30th, 2021 at 01:59 PM.
Old August 30th, 2021, 02:13 PM
chirps

It appeared her suspicions were confirmed; Briarfrost snapped her head up at the sound of a voice, though it was more out of curiosity than tension. Had this cat been watching her the whole time? Her pelt crawled at the thought, not itching for a fight but certainly ready for one if it occurred. After all, this border had a history of ThunderClan cats crossing it to attack as she recalled both the unknown warrior who had attacked Splashleap and the one who had killed Petuniaflame.

But Briarfrost was sure in her skills, in her training. And she was still on her side of the border - so the warrior code remained in tact as far as she was concerned.

"Greetings," she called back, giving a wave of her tail. Her voice was a bit more friendlier, as she didn't quite know this cat. Had she approached aggressively, it might've been a different story. After a moment though, it clicked. "...You're ThunderClan's new leader, aren't you?" she inquired, peering closer at the russet-furred molly. Aspenstar... in the flesh.

She didn't seem as angry as some of her Clanmates had described. Having not been at the Gathering though, Briarfrost couldn't be entirely sure.

// @poppy.
Old September 1st, 2021, 01:44 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

This she-cat didn't seem too... hotheaded or hostile. And RiverClan cats were bad liars, hence the whole Gathering blow-up from that pesky medicine cat who had nothing to support his claims and denial with, so she was either a damn fine actor or legitimately a pleasant cat to be around. Aspenstar nodded. "Yes, I am." There wasn't much to say about that, because she certainly couldn't complain about the stress or pressure to a RiverClan cat, because these things were slippery little fish, and any slip up could involve more issues for ThunderClan.

Another way this cat didn't seem like a RiverClan warrior, she actually minded the border. Hm. Maybe she was talking to a WindClan cat instead, or something. [B]"... How's the.... fish.... swimming?" She couldn't ask how the prey was running, because fish didn't run. It would be weird if they did. Trying to make small talk with your enemy isn't easy, especially if they're being... pleasant.

A smile somehow wormed its way onto her stressed and bewildered features as she waited for Briarfrost's reply. Hoping that the warrior didn't think she was.... like... trying to trick her, because she wasn't. ThunderClan was better than manipulation, so Aspenstar had to be better than manipulation. It wasn't exactly her forte to begin with, anyways.
@spade

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; September 1st, 2021 at 01:45 PM. Reason: forgot the mention