Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by v4mp6re_b1t3
Today 10:08 AM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by elio
Today 10:03 AM
In the Sick of Time
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 09:51 AM
[ p ] Pond Lilies | Final...
by paedyn
Last post by paedyn
Today 09:48 AM
Brokenstream Finder
by korok
Last post by goodacacia
Today 09:43 AM

Old August 16th, 2017, 05:05 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Shardkit began vibrating like a Temmie.
Shardkit squeaked and let her mother lift her off the ground.
~~~~~~~
Bramble picked up the other two kits.
@Charmer @Burnpaw
@Boba Fett @Burnpaw
Perchkit dangled from his father's mouth, let out a small, grumbling squeak as he woke.
Old August 16th, 2017, 05:10 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Bramble looked down at Perchkit as he let out a squeak.
"Sorry," He mumbled through fur.

Character Site

Old August 16th, 2017, 05:50 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Bramble looked down at Perchkit as he let out a squeak.
"Sorry," He mumbled through fur.
Hollydawn giggled. Or at least she tried to through a mouthful of fur.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old August 16th, 2017, 05:58 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Bramble saw a area with a bunch of cats in it. "Is that your camp?" He asked.

Character Site

Old August 16th, 2017, 06:27 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Bramble saw a area with a bunch of cats in it. "Is that your camp?" He asked.
Hollydawn nodded and padded in the camp with her kit in her mouth.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old August 16th, 2017, 06:29 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

@RedHead
Doesong moved through the territory, her fur prickling with unease. What if the cat who was there, wasn't Flame? She knew Flame had been the one who invited her, but she was still uneasy. What if it was another loner or rouge? What if it was a RiverClan cat? A cat from another clan? ThunderClan? WindClan? ShadowClan? The thoughts made her bristle. Doesong moved her gaze weary, jumping whenever she saw or heard anything. Squeak! Jump! Crack! Jump! Anything it made her jump. But then, she had reason to be terrified. What if Flame forgot? He probably had. She was just a she-cat who had nothing to offer him. After being chased away by his mate, he ought to be scared of all she-cats. The thoughts made Doesong feel worse, much, much worse. But then she should, with all her worries swarming her.

The molly was so lost in her worries, she almost passed the familiar spot where she had met Flame. She almost did, if it weren't for her smacking into a bush. That bush she had first smelt his scent on, waked her, making her jump. When she picked up her scent as well as Flame's, she stopped, and padded through the bushes.
Old August 16th, 2017, 08:00 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
Not as good as Mouse, I'm guessing, but he is super smug and arrogant. If he won or lost he would still protest. Crows such a snob lol
(Then she could win and they'd have a little friendly argument about it when he denies it?)

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old August 16th, 2017, 09:36 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawn View Post
Another yawn erupted from Tawnypelt as she stood up as well, smile widening at the light feeling of a tail on her back. "You've got me there," she said, "I don't think they're bringing their frogs here, though. I mean, maybe, but I doubt it." The tawny tabby feline wasn't sure how a cat could eat a frog, it seemed disgusting to her. But to each their own. She thought about RiverClan being in ShadowClan's situation. It would be horrible. Staying with a bunch of unfamiliar cats of a different Clan in said Clan's camp.... It'd be plain uncomfortable, and Tawnyflight couldn't imagine the true mix of emotions she'd be feeling if that happened.

"I mean," she began, lifting her paw to take the first step of many back to camp, "You've got to hand it to them. They must not be very comfortable either, staying in a camp they aren't used to with cats they don't know... I know I'd be uncomfortable, that's for sure." And she'd absolutely hate it. She didn't have to experience the situation herself to know that. RiverClan felt cramped with the extra Clan around, but surely ShadowClan felt so too, sharing a camp with another entire Clan.
"I wonder if they're just as disgusted at the thought of eating fish," Thunderstorm thought with a grin. The thought of a ShadowClan cat trying to eat a fish made him smirk. The thought of one trying to catch a fish made him smile even more. He could just see the cat slipping, falling into the water... hopefully they wouldn't drown. He didn't want Tawnyflight having to save some chaming ShadowClanner and falling for him later on - the thought sent shivers down his spine. No, Thunderstorm would sooner have ShadowClan out ot here. "No, I suppose they aren't..." He seemed almost grudging to admit this, as though he didn't like the thought of having to admit anything about the other Clan. His blue eyes sparked with something that looked like frustration. The grey tabby wished he could just stay out here with Tawnyflight, but they would have to go back eventually. At some point they were going back to the Clan, like it or not, although maybe... could they stay out here for a moon or so until the flooding went down? That would be perfect, wouldn't it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
Sorreltuft was very aware that acting was not his thing, but hey, didn't hurt to give it a try, right? Actually, it did hurt to give it a try. He was still trying to get over the embarrassment that continued to warm his fur. However, what distracted him from his long-lasting embarrassment was Caracalfrost's statement of `I love you...`. He nearly paused, frozen in shock, to hear the three words had yearned to hear her say. Yet he also knew that her words weren't meant in the way he wished they were. Sorreltuft internally sighed in disappointment, but he was quick to remind himself of his family. No way could he betray his kin like that. It would be selfish for him to do that, wouldn't it? Everything he did was for his family.

His kits, specifically. Though all his kits were mistakes - mistakes he would very much likely do again due to the pleasure and love they brought - he loved them all with everything with him. Sorreltuft believed his kits brought the best out of him, which they did - and didn't, in a way. He tried to be as fatherly as possible to them, but it was very challenging to do so for two of the litters when he had Everwhisper breathing down his neck. He often struggled to meet with Summittail and Silverear because Everwhisper was so suspicious, and not to mention the fact that he was keeping his kits apart. Shouldn't his children with Everwhisper know they have half-siblings from Silverear and Summittail? He was torn between pleasing his kits and pleasing his mate and flings. Whichever decision he made, someone was going to be hurt in the end. Sorreltuft considered receiving advice from Caracalfrost, but he didn't want to drag her further into the mess he created. Besides, he wasn't supposed to be bringing himself down, worrying himself about it right now, because in this moment, he was with Caracalfrost, and it was only him and Caracalfrost.

``Pfft, c'mon,`` Sorreltuft purred teasingly. ``We both know I'd be the one to save your trouble-making paws. You'd jump in to save me, right? Only to forget to move your paws, and then I'd have to save you!`` He looked down at the feline, smiling softly. If he didn't love Caracalfrost in the way he did, he would surely look at her as a sister. Playfully teasing each other the way they did, but also looking out for one another. Yet he didn't want to be her brother-figure - he wanted to be something more. Sorreltuft knew they were best friends - they've been inseparable since their moons as adolescents - but he never saw a sibling-like bond form between them. He could only hope Caracalfrost didn't look at him as a brother. How awkward it would be if she did!

Stopping just a few pawsteps ahead of Caracalfrost, Sorreltuft maneuvered his body until he had turned around to face his best friend. ``You okay?`` Concern was laced in his voice as he approached Caracalfrost by a few mouse-lengths. His tail-tip and whiskers twitched uneasily, the concern visible in his eyes. He was somewhat aware of the rather tense relationship Everwhisper and Caracalfrost shared; Sorreltuft simply didn't understand why there was tension.
"Um, excuse me? I have the power of five warriors, thank you very much! And the intelligence of them, too - I would never forget to move my paws," Caracalfrost boasted with a purr in her voice. She had never been the best actress either. Oh, she tried - and she was better then Sorreltuft at it, wasn't she? Everything seemed to be a competition for her. It was the only way to keep her feelings from getting in the way, was to make things a competition. That way she would be able to fuel a desire to win, rather then a desire to have Sorreltuft as her own love. What was she talking about? She didn't want Sorreltuft to be in love with her, she didn't want... she didn't need... nope. Not working. It was just too bad things hadn't been different. Every day Caracalfrost thought about how it would have been if they were. But of course, she had gotten good at putting her feelings at least partly aside. She had gotten good at not letting it show when she was flustered. And she loved playing with him. It was one of the things she loved most, was the fact that he was able to just play with her. Honestly, he needed her - she knew this. But maybe she needed him more. And if she did, she hoped that he would never leave her.

The concern in his voice made her look up until she was looking directly into his eyes, her golden ones unguarded. She didn't feel the need to guard them. Part of the feline wondered if he knew - if he knew she loved him. There was no way for him to, and he would never know. Not as long as Everwhisper was around. The day the she cat disappeared or died or got rid of him would be the day that Caracalfrost could finally tell Sorreltuft how she felt. How she had felt for over ten moons. How she probably would always feel. It was too bad that love wasn't easily gotten rid of. Even though she felt rejected, in a way... she wouldn't be able to get rid of it. She was aware that she had probably more or less rejected him at some point. But they were still best friends, still together... it was just her and Sorreltuft here, now, and she wished it was that way forever.

"Yeah, I'm okay." Her gaze lingered for a little longer before she cleared her throat and looked away. Sometimes it felt as though she could get lost in his gaze, and she didn't want that to happen. It was as though his eyes were always telling a story. And, while at some points, Caracalfrost was perfectly happy for sweet little moments to happen between the two of them, now was not one of those times. "I was just thinking about Everwhisper - how's she doing? Good, I hope?" Or maybe she's angry at you again? It seemed she had heard too many stories about Everwhisper's suspicions, her clinginess, and she had seen first-hand the female getting angry. Too bad she couldn't protect Sorreltuft against the feline's awful suspicions. Caracalfrost didn't like Everwhisper being around, and she was glad that the cat wasn't here now... to ruin the talk she was having with Sorreltuft. Even though she was the one who had brought his mate up in the first place.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; August 16th, 2017 at 09:37 PM.
Old August 16th, 2017, 10:05 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
(Then she could win and they'd have a little friendly argument about it when he denies it?)
Yeeeeeees! XD)

-~-~-~-

Crowheart had certainly expected to catch more. Much, much more.
At the end of the hunt and with moonhigh quickly approaching, the tom had caught only a plump squirrel. Sure, it was huge, but one piece or prey wasn't nearly enough to win the competition.
He decided to cut himself some slack. It was unfamiliar territory. My pelt stood out. The leaves and branches were too dry and crackly. The prey was on high alert. The wind switched directions. If it was possible, Crow would easily think of every excuse in the world to make sure it wasn't his fault. Never would he admit to his crush- and fake mate- that he had lost fairly. At least Mousenose had learned to deal with it.
So he trotted back and tried to keep a smug look on his face, which wasn't too hard considering it was his normal expression. His black pelt was almost invisible in the night sky, as well, making his features next to unrecognizable. Except his eyes. They gleamed like a violet sun, giving away his position. The tom glanced around carefully for his best friend, the squirrel next to him.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old August 16th, 2017, 10:19 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
Yeeeeeees! XD)

-~-~-~-

Crowheart had certainly expected to catch more. Much, much more.
At the end of the hunt and with moonhigh quickly approaching, the tom had caught only a plump squirrel. Sure, it was huge, but one piece or prey wasn't nearly enough to win the competition.
He decided to cut himself some slack. It was unfamiliar territory. My pelt stood out. The leaves and branches were too dry and crackly. The prey was on high alert. The wind switched directions. If it was possible, Crow would easily think of every excuse in the world to make sure it wasn't his fault. Never would he admit to his crush- and fake mate- that he had lost fairly. At least Mousenose had learned to deal with it.
So he trotted back and tried to keep a smug look on his face, which wasn't too hard considering it was his normal expression. His black pelt was almost invisible in the night sky, as well, making his features next to unrecognizable. Except his eyes. They gleamed like a violet sun, giving away his position. The tom glanced around carefully for his best friend, the squirrel next to him.
Mousenose eagerly trotted back to their meeting spot, her black bird and mouse clamped down by her jaws. One of the wings of the bird had fallen out, leaving it to flap rather ungracefully as she bounced forwards, even hitting her in the face a few times. But the awkward journey back was worth it as soon as she caught sight of Crowheart- and his single squirrel. Sure, it was a nice sized catch, but she had gotten two pieces of prey compared to his one! The molly quickly dropped her catch on the ground, swiping her tongue over her maw to get rid of any blood.

"Awe, Crow. Sorry there, looks like you've been beat," she teased, her light green eyes flashing playfully. "Better luck this time- and yes, it will take luck to beat me." Her muzzle was thrust into the air after this statement; she wasn't one to gloat, but around her best friend she was certainly more playful than her normal withdrawn self. She honestly believed that this was because with the tom, she was free to be herself. There was no need to be hiding anything, because he was in on her little secret. He was the only cat who knew, and while she had to keep it that way it was definitely refreshing to be around a cat who she didn't have anything to hide from. Her twinkling eyes focused back on her best friend as she waited for what she was sure would be a quick denial- that was the thing with this tom, he could never admit defeat. Not that she minded- it just meant more teasing for her. The tabby found it a bit amusing to push his buttons, especially because their friendship was always safe. No matter how far she pushed him, he would always love her and she would in return. That was simply how best friends were; they stuck together through thick and thin, closer than littermates even.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|