Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Bean
Today 05:04 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by BlueBubble
Today 05:01 PM
Atari Camp
by taillow
Last post by constellation
Today 04:55 PM
Viva Cat Vegas! [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by Fits
Today 04:43 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 6th, 2020, 03:04 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Monarchwing pleasantly followed Twilightstar, idly listening to the... conversation between some of the group. Well, conversation wasn't the right word. It felt like apprenticeship drama. What did Coyotesnarl have against this... parasite? Rushingmoor. That's his name. The ginger molly stifled a laugh and kept walking, turning her ears to listen in.
@Moonraven

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old July 6th, 2020, 03:17 PM
Why am I still awake

My Mood: Sleepy
Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Wolfwhisper flicked her tail. “Alright, go ahead.” Her blank gaze rested on Dawnpaw.

@~Lucid Dreams~
Old July 6th, 2020, 03:31 PM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Dawnpaw leapt, leaping to pin her mentor against the ground. @RainbowQuail

My Pokefarm profile: https://pfq.link/lucidense
Old July 6th, 2020, 03:36 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

[ @CheetahPelt @Shimm @NIGHTOWL @Socks @Beau @Pluto ]
(I think so, haha!)

Crinklekit looked between the two, instantly confused. She frowned in confusion for a heartbeat, comparing the many ways to say 'mother' and 'father'. Was it Momma, or Mommy, or Mumma? Daddy, or Da-da? Mind boggles from all of the words, she slumped in their Momma's thick pelt, the greys and blacks concealing her light pelt, as if she'd been swallowed by the night. Waggling her ears as she listened in to the many sounds of delight, she turned to watch her older sister, Palekit, attempt to wobble over to their Daddy. Wow, she's so cool! She sneezed as a small dustcloud was sent in her direction as her sister fell, a pout on her face. She smiled, but refused to laugh. She wanted to encourage her sister by not doing so, but she also found it rude of herself for laughing when she attempted to do the one thing Crinklekit herself could not do. Walk. Her hind legs felt heavy, much too heavy, and as much as she tried she could not move them. Staying silent as her father rejoiced and her sister...walked, she lay down to observe the many faces and emotions around her. It told her so much more than words.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old July 6th, 2020, 03:41 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

Of course, Mushy just happened to the first cat to answer her call. He got a face full of her tail for the shoulder bump and a glower.
"You're like a second parasite." Twilightstar rolled her eyes, he really was, he just happened to be a little bit more helpful. Her gaze filters over to the other cats as gathered one by one.
Smokeflight, Monarchwing, Redraven, Fallenghost, Marshstep, Wishpool, and Snips. So nine cats including her and Mushy, should be more than enough to try and tackle some sheep... well eight since Snippy was there for health reasons.
Twilightstar was extremely interested in Snippy's heated glare directed straight at Mushy. What in the world had he done to get on the medicine cat's bad side, and whatever it was he better fix it and fast. Twilightstar knew from experience that it was never good to be on Snippy's bad side.
"We're going to try hunting a new kind of prey today, a flock of sheep has settled in our territory near the ShadowClan border, they have little ones with them. I want to try and catch one, but since we've never tried to hunt sheep before we need to be careful." She waved her tail in the direction of her grumpy medicine cat.
"Coyotesnarl will be coming along with us to both supervise and make sure we don't kill ourselves. I'll lay out the hunting plan when we get there. If you can't follow my orders or have problems listening, stay behind. There's no room for incompetence here." She hissed out her last words. Once she made sure she had all ears on her, she gets up and leads her little patrol out into the territory. This could be fun so long as no one died.

@wren [ love the stink eye yote's got on rush ]
@Beau [ i don't mind him, i wish him luck winning over snips ]
@Mayflower @hope @Sugarglider @Elementals @gs29513 @Willowfern
“This should be... interesting...” Smokeflight muttered as she followed her leader out of camp.
(Will you mention us at the area where we will hunt the sheep?”
Old July 6th, 2020, 03:46 PM
i am veyr gud at speilng

My Mood: Hopeful

@Moonraven
Marshstep nodded, following Twilightstar. Hopefully sheep are tasty, she thought, padding a bit slower than everyone else. Her one eye glimmered in the sun as she thought about how fluffy wool was, and how nice it would be to have in her nest.

.・。.・゜✭ ・.・✭・゜・。.
❝ Making up problems that don't exist
Why do I let myself dream like this? ❞

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

Last edited by sootsplashed; July 6th, 2020 at 04:07 PM.
Old July 6th, 2020, 04:09 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

[ @Mayflower @wren @Vessel @Lynxpaw ]

Runningpaw laughed softly, specks of blood flying out as she did so. Her lungs heaved for a few moments before she stopped herself from doing so. She couldn't take the lengthy contractions. "Why did you stop? It could have been an epic joke." She rasped, her eyes twinkling as she licked the metallic-tasting liquid from her lips. It was no use. The bubbling scarlet kept pumping out of her slowly, her fur coated with the sticky substance. The stain beneath her grew larger by the minute, reaching her mentor's soft paws. Gazing up at her as a pained look crossed her face, she ached to offer some form of comfort. But all she could manage was a feeble lift of her paw before sending it splattering the pool of red beneath her. Words were the only option left. She didn't have very many left, but it would be worth it to help Cedarfoot. The mentor she never knew she could ever like. The one she'd only known for a second, but it felt like centuries. The one she could actually talk to, right now.
Her words seemed to upset the older she, which came as a surprise. Being the brat she was- which she now regretted- she was used to having cats instantly respect her way of thinking. A calm look glazed her eyes. Cats always looked so calm when they died long deaths. She'd always wondered why. She found that peace had drifted over her in a large shroud, one that blocked out any other emotions.
"You need it more than I do right now, you mousebrain. Respect your dead and just accept it." She teased lightly as her mentor protested. She could see why she thought she didn't deserve her sympathy. She was dying, and she believed that it was all her fault. There was nothing she could do to stop her mentor from believing that. The best she could do was say a few words and support her from the stars.
"If you insist." She mewed simply. If her mentor believed she shouldn't waste her words, she wouldn't. She felt that she should respect at least one thing the older she-cat said. As she waited for the duo to arrive, she looked up at her mentor, a small grin growing on her face.
"I think we could have too...Cedarbutt." She chuckled, a sound that came out as more of a buddy breath. She paused, "Runningmouth. I liked that name, you know? Can you call me that when I'm gone?"

Littlewish darted I've to see what the situation was. You could smell the scent of blood from a mile away, it seemed, and it was stinking up the entire camp. Hopefully it wasn't another apprentice who'd had a bad catch again. They didn't seem to teach them anymore how to make a clean one, and made the prey rot faster. Crawling out to see what in Starclan's name was going on, he felt his heart stop as he spotted a familiar pelt, doused in blood.
"Runningpaw! What the hell happened, sass-bag?" He yelled as he thundered over to the medicine cat, her bleeding body, and the cat he supposed was her mentor. He stood over her bloody body, shivering. Her brother. Rabbitpaw. He'd promised him he'd protect her. And now...look! The mess he stood above was far from fine. "I'm so sorry, Runningpaw. I tried...but I...couldn't...argh." He cursed himself as his words turned to flubber. The usually cheery cat had turned solemn. This was his former apprentice. The one he'd loved to tease. What had happened?

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old July 6th, 2020, 04:51 PM
i am veyr gud at speilng

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumble View Post
Stormstrike's ears flicked. She got an apprentice? Well, she certainly wasn't expecting that. No matter how experienced she was in mentoring cats, she would still do her best. Padding over to Nightpaw, she was a bit shocked at how timid and anxious he seemed. "Hello, Nightpaw. Don't worry, I don't bite" she laughed a bit, which was slightly out of character for her, but this was a special day!
Nightpaw gave a nervous chuckle. "Where are w-we going?"

.・。.・゜✭ ・.・✭・゜・。.
❝ Making up problems that don't exist
Why do I let myself dream like this? ❞

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

Old July 6th, 2020, 05:02 PM
Why am I still awake

My Mood: Sleepy

Wolfwhisper felt Dawnpaw pin her. She probably should attempt something that’d stop a real battle- of course not actually do it to where Dawnpaw would be injured. The belly rake seemed like a good idea, although with claws sheathed it wouldn’t do any damage which was good. She’d like to know if she’d be fast enough to dodge it in an actual battle, being able to do that would be handy. When she hit the ground, she rolled over onto her back and she brought up her hind legs to pretend to do the belly rake.

@~Lucid Dreams~
Old July 6th, 2020, 05:11 PM

Bump Policy: 24 hrs

Default Re: WindClan - Joining or Rejoining

@Moonraven "I'm sorry about that... I won't cause any trouble, please let me join." She had calmed down now and was not screaming anymore.
Closed Thread