Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by SatoruSaki
Today 07:38 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Clamfish
Today 07:37 AM
Raincloud relations finder
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 07:33 AM
DarkPaw Relations Finder
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 07:24 AM

Old January 15th, 2024, 07:33 AM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

[Deerspark]
Tom\Warrior\RC
"Da da da we're dead-"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Deerspark was admittedly really shaken up by that fox fight. He wasn't able to get its revolting stench out of his nose, no matter how hard he tried.

Then again, Deerspark didn't have a right to complain. He came out of there with little to no injuries, while others weren't as fortunate.

He continued to pace around, his mind taking the time to imagine and flesh out any possible scenario. He could've died, they all could've died, but they didn't.

Soon enough, Deerspark's paws got numb and tingly, so he wobbled over to a nearby log, giving his paws a much needed rest.

[open!!!]

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies
My Art Shop!

signature picture by @/GreenTheGreat
toyhouse / finders
Old January 15th, 2024, 09:37 AM
im cooking!!!

Bump Policy: one week please
My Mood: Daring

RACCOONEAR | LARGE GRAY TABBY SHE-CAT WITH BLUE EYES

She attentively listened as Blizzardkit spoke, her eyes meeting the kits. The gray molly looked back as she mentioned that all the snow had gone. "Looks like it's all melted..." She was about to offer to help her with her lack of snow to play with but noticed her hiding her paws, and then tumble over right after raising her paw to look at it. In the process, Raccoonear had caught a glance of her paws. Red and frostbitten. "Oh, honey, your paws!" She now looked greatly concerned. Her blue eyes drifted past the kit to the territory behind her and she searched it for answers. A little light bulb flickered on in her mind.

"Tell you what, if you go visit Tansypaw so she can fix up your paw, I'll move more snow into camp for you to play with while you're in there. So then, when you come back out all fixed up, you'll return to more snow! Is that ok?"

[ @Spookez.

raccoonear is a riverclan warrior | hound is a loner

Old January 15th, 2024, 09:53 AM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: The fog is coming.
My Mood: Spooky

Blizzardkit smiled. She nodded her head. I can't wait! She half ran half limped to the medicine den.

@pxxylo (Gonna end this quickly cause Blizzardkit's an apprentice now <3)

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

I'm nonbinary, I use they/them pronouns. Idc if you don't use them, but i would prefer if you do :3
Old January 15th, 2024, 04:07 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: feel free! i promise i have our roleplay in my to-do list, im just lazy v-v
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
he knew much more about Frokits disappearance but he wouldn't talk about it. "Everyone gets scared"

"Well, yeah, but what about worried? Like, to the point of where you can't stop thinking about this one thing, and you just feel like it's your fault, and-" Tulipkit stopped herself, looking up at her older brother and sighing.

"I can't stop thinking about Fogkit. He's been missing- for a while now. Nobody seems to care either. I've told some warriors and Adderpaw and they've said that they'd look. But nobody's found him. He's been missing for a long time now. I don't know where he is or if he's coming home." Tulipkit's tail curled around her paws as she frowned and looked out upon the snowy camp.

"And worst of all, I feel like it's my fault. Maybe, if I'd watched over him- If I'd seen what happened then he would still be here. I feel like such a bad sister. I wonder if he left, or if he was taken or killed or what. I wonder if he chose to leave, if he's chosen not to come home."

"I just hope wherever he is, in StarClan, or somewhere else that he still remembers me... and I wonder if he misses me too. Because even though I'm in a Clan surrounded by so many cats I feel lonelier than ever."

. . .
@Beanz

Bearsnout is a RiverClan Lionheart! If you need him, mention me! He is always open to doing any training with apprentices!

los gatos de chickadee & chickadee's auction birdhouse! !
^^ GO UP HERE TO THE BIRDHOUSE!!! ^^

Last edited by chickadee; January 15th, 2024 at 04:08 PM.
Old January 15th, 2024, 05:29 PM
Matching with @/Poprock

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by celeste View Post

Mossykit
He/him | 3 moons | Post 10/10
Mossykit gave a little nod. So.. he’d managed to find a friendly kit of RiverClan. He’d try to remember her, even though he didn’t know her name. It’s not like he knew many except for the high ranks and Pristinekit, as his mission to make friends wasn’t succeeding so far. “Yeah.. she just.. does everything.. too much.. work. And.. no one.. even offers.. to help.. her. She seemed.. so.. surprised when.. I asked her.. if she needed.. help.” Wait. Since they both believed the same thing, couldn’t they like, work together to help Tansy? Maybe she’d appreciate it. He didn’t quite get why the kits needed to help her - the warriors or apprentices could literally see the poor medicine cat was super exhausted from a single glance?

“Wait. We.. should help. Together. We can.. do something. Cause apparently.. warriors.. will never do it. Let’s.. sneak past the.. guards maybe. And then.. we.. can help!”

[ @Micanomancy - eaglekit ]
Eaglekit
RiverClan
she/her | 3 moons
[Fluffy golden and white tuxedo tabby with green eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
Purrks: Dreamwalker [INACTIVE], Plot Armor (1/5)
· · ────────────── · ·
[Mossykit - @/celeste ]
· · ────────────── · ·
The larger kit eyed Mossykit suspiciously. She believed him when he said he had offered Tansypaw help, since when she struck up a conversation with the apprentice, Tansypaw had seemed surprised and grateful for some normal conversation. The thing was, Eaglekit was already planning on helping Tansypaw. She was coming up with a plan already. But... maybe she could let Mossykit rope her into another scheme to lessen Tansypaw's burden. After some consideration, she seemed to come to a conclusion, and her gaze brightened. "Yeah, alright. Whaddya thinkin'?" She shuffled a little closer, eyes glinting in the dim light.

[The SILLIES are getting into MISCHIEF]

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SHC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SHC) - Hillstrider (SHC) - Emberkit (SHC)
---
Mistlewhisker sig art by @/redshiftreign
---
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!
Old January 15th, 2024, 09:36 PM
underwhelming

silverpaw
chill of death shadow fiend mind reader dreamwalker
┈┈┈
Despite it being hellishly cold, Silverpaw stalked across the clearing, seeking out her mentor Eveningdew's calico pelt. She wouldn't let the wind chill keep her from becoming a warrior, suffer as she might. Spotting the warrior, Silverpaw hustled over, straight-faced.

"Eveningdew. Give me a tour of the territory, please," she requested, glancing away and over the bigger cat's shoulder at the camp entrance. There were places in RiverClan that Silverpaw had yet to see, and she'd take any extra lesson if it meant one step closer to graduation.
┈┈┈
@finley.exe
Old January 16th, 2024, 05:58 AM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: 48 hrs
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLostAmongTheStars View Post
Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

Finally... FINALLY! Law was starting to win over chaos in this clan and Adderpaw was loving it so much. She liked Tansypaw before but now she loved Tansypaw for this. A part of her wished that she could spend more time with the medicine cat. She was a riot. With that Adderpaw walked in front of the medicine cat den.

"Alright if any of you have a problem with what Tansypaw said, you'll have to go through me. I know how much you all are willing to throw your claws around like idiot kits. If I hear you hurt our medicine cat well I'll make you regret it" The apprentice said in a serious tone.
Summerpaw exchanged a glance with Hawksun. Laughing at Adderpaw, Summerpaw started. "You'll have to go through me" Summerpaw mockingly growled at his mentor who rolled his eyes. Summerpaw gave a snort. "Seriously, a little apprentice like her is going to keep this angry mob of kits with sharpened claws at bay? No way." Summerpaw snorted.
Hawksun gave a small, scolding glance at his apprentice. "You have your right to meow away like on of the kits you speak of," Hawksun started, his deep mew rising to a growl. "But Adderpaw is right to defend Tansypaw, and I will to if I need to, this clan has gone to shambles with everything going on." Hawksun shook his greying head. "Riverclan used to be a place to enjoy, relax in the sun, swim in the warm waters. Well it wasn't exactly all pretty because life in gerneral isn't. But compared to now it was like a dream. We need to get oursleves back together or were all going to die. Either from a stupid fight, exile, starvation, exahustion. Or our own stupidity." Hawksun finished in a low rasp.
Summerpaw had listened to his mentor and developed a guilty look. "Sorry Adderpaw" He muttered, looking at his mentors strict but approving swish of the tail.

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"
Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3
Old January 16th, 2024, 08:54 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Mossykit gave a little shrug. He certainly wanted to help, but he didn't know how. While he wasn't the type to break rules, for Tansypaw.. he'd do it. Especially if he was not alone on the journey. "Well.. I'm not entirely sure. So.. I was.. thinking we'd go and.. ask Tansy if.. she needs help.. with anything, but.. at the moment.. she's so stressed.. I dunno if.. she'd.. accept it. We.. might need.. a different plan. Do ya.. have any.. ideas? Haven't really.. thought.. this through. Usually am.. not a fan.. of breaking.. rules.. but if Tansy needs it..."

[ @Micanomancy hehe ]

Last edited by starry; January 16th, 2024 at 08:55 AM.
Old January 16th, 2024, 09:13 AM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yunhos_Personal_Potato View Post

Summerpaw exchanged a glance with Hawksun. Laughing at Adderpaw, Summerpaw started. "You'll have to go through me" Summerpaw mockingly growled at his mentor who rolled his eyes. Summerpaw gave a snort. "Seriously, a little apprentice like her is going to keep this angry mob of kits with sharpened claws at bay? No way." Summerpaw snorted.
Hawksun gave a small, scolding glance at his apprentice. "You have your right to meow away like on of the kits you speak of," Hawksun started, his deep mew rising to a growl. "But Adderpaw is right to defend Tansypaw, and I will to if I need to, this clan has gone to shambles with everything going on." Hawksun shook his greying head. "Riverclan used to be a place to enjoy, relax in the sun, swim in the warm waters. Well it wasn't exactly all pretty because life in gerneral isn't. But compared to now it was like a dream. We need to get oursleves back together or were all going to die. Either from a stupid fight, exile, starvation, exahustion. Or our own stupidity." Hawksun finished in a low rasp.
Summerpaw had listened to his mentor and developed a guilty look. "Sorry Adderpaw" He muttered, looking at his mentors strict but approving swish of the tail.

Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Beefed Up T3 [PERM]
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

Adderpaw was about to say some sharp words at the apprentice but held back when a warrior spoke up. It seemed like this was their mentor, and she liked what he was saying. Once he was done and Summerpaw said sorry she dipped her head. "I forgive you. I think you should listen to your mentor more. There is too much chaos going on in this clan, we need order" She said as she looked back at the medicine cat den. She hoped that Tansypaw would be alright. Her order was deemed controversial to quite a few cats and she was so frail. Adderpaw was going to have to keep an eye over her and protect her. Plus she wouldn't mind seeing her more.
Old January 16th, 2024, 09:30 AM
Matching with @/Poprock

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by celeste View Post
Mossykit gave a little shrug. He certainly wanted to help, but he didn't know how. While he wasn't the type to break rules, for Tansypaw.. he'd do it. Especially if he was not alone on the journey. "Well.. I'm not entirely sure. So.. I was.. thinking we'd go and.. ask Tansy if.. she needs help.. with anything, but.. at the moment.. she's so stressed.. I dunno if.. she'd.. accept it. We.. might need.. a different plan. Do ya.. have any.. ideas? Haven't really.. thought.. this through. Usually am.. not a fan.. of breaking.. rules.. but if Tansy needs it..."

[ @Micanomancy hehe ]

Eaglekit
RiverClan
she/her | 3 moons
[Fluffy golden and white tuxedo tabby with green eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
Purrks: Dreamwalker [INACTIVE], Plot Armor (1/5)
· · ────────────── · ·
[Mossykit - @/celeste ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Eaglekit's ear flicked as Mossykit slowly slowly and carefully, like he was talking to someone hard of hearing. She frowned. Her ears were big, and she heard a lot. But anyway, that wasn't important. What could they do to telp Tansypaw... Well, she was already planning on going out for herbs herself, but... "Do y'know what herbs smell like or look like." She meowed briskly.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SHC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SHC) - Hillstrider (SHC) - Emberkit (SHC)
---
Mistlewhisker sig art by @/redshiftreign
---
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!