Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Little fish learns to swim...
Last post by burntToast
Today 05:08 AM
A new Dawn
Last post by Luminous
Today 04:56 AM
The whole night sky |...
Last post by Luminous
Today 04:43 AM
LionFlop Victims Finder
Last post by Daragca
Today 04:01 AM
Counting Until Staff knock...
by zBlaze
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 03:50 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 8th, 2020, 07:43 AM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

@bmkmb

Twistedpaw watched the kit and let out a small and distorted purr. “Th-that’s a lot better,” she meowed, giving the kit a smile. Her jaw made it lopsided and twisted, making it look weird, but it was sweet and genuine.
Suddenly, she tensed. Had she offended the kit? Quickly, she stammered, “Y-you did nothing wrong. It’s just...” How could she word this? Taking a deep breath, she admitted, “You c-can call me Twisty if y-you’d like.”

Character Creator!

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old July 8th, 2020, 07:51 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Wishpool waited for Redraven to take them to their position. It would be kind of fun she supposed, trying to catch a cloud. And if it tasted good, well, that would just be great! @wren @Beau @Mayflower @hope @Sugarglider @Elementals @Moonraven @Willowfern
Old July 8th, 2020, 08:19 AM

My Mood: In Love
Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

foxpaw was sleeping when he felt something on him.
With that old time rock 'n' roll"
I will be on when I can
"driver picks music shotgun shuts his cakehole"
~dean winchester

https://gdpd.xyz/fluffyjack25
Old July 8th, 2020, 08:51 AM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

Twilightstar cocked her head as she listen to all the replies. Smokeflight sounded like she wanted to help with herding, but then added that she was worried about getting stepped on....maybe keep her with the hunting less chance to get trampled. Marshstep, it was unclear whether she was bragging or simply making a statement. She seemed to be trying to play the leader role, which was unwise with her right here and failing considering she was merely stating the obvious. Redraven's reply was quick and straight to the point, thankfully. She could stay and hunt. Monarchwing as well, she could stay in the herding group. Wishpool wanted to hunt and Fallenghost was willing to do whatever with Mushy hunting as well. Snips was doing what he did best, being Snippy and that wasn't really helping Twilightstar right now.
It seemed like she had more wanting to help with the hunting over herding, which made sense to her, no one wanted to get trampled. But, unfortunately, Twilightstar needed more than just Marshstep and although Smokeflight would do Twilightstar was worried about her getting worried bout getting stepped on so she was staying and hunting.
"Marshstep, Fallenghost, and Monarchwing. You three can help me with the herding, you follow my orders. This won't be about speed alone, I don't particularly care how fast you are, this will be a team effort you need to be able to work together if we're going to get this done right." She told the three before looking at the other four.
"Rushingmoor, Wishpool, Redraven, and Smokeflight, you four will do the hunting. Redraven you're charge, Rushingmoor back her up if she needs it. Snippy, stay with the hunting party as best you can, I'll yowl if I need you." She meowed, purposely using her favorite nickname for the medicine cat out of love for his little comment.
"Redraven, keep your patrol close but in the rear, watch their hooves." She reminds to be on the safe side.
"Marshstep and Monarchwing, circle around the flock without being seen, stay hidden until I give a yowl, and start moving the flock towards the river. One in front one back, we'll box them in. Fallenghost, you'll be on my side with me, stay some tail lengths behind me, I need you to keep watch in the back make sure none stray. Make yourselves as sound as big and intimidating as you can, sheep are prey they'll run before they decide to fight, although Smokeflight worries are valid, keep some distances from their hooves you don't want to get trampled." She told her patrol.
"Marshstep and Monarchwing, get yourself into position and let me know you're ready with a tail signal." She stuck her own tail straight and gave it a wave to show them what she was looking for.
"Redraven, when your patrol has some idea how to take down the lamb, let me know with the same signal and we'll get it started."
@wren @Beau @Mayflower @hope @Sugarglider @Elementals @gs29513 @Willowfern
Smokeflight listened intently to what Twilightstar said,
“Will do,” She replied, “I will do my best at hunting this beast.”
Old July 8th, 2020, 09:36 AM
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Bump Policy: After 3 days
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Sure! Never played it before. she mewed
Old July 8th, 2020, 09:44 AM
i am veyr gud at speilng

My Mood: Hopeful

Marshstep gave a quick nod, almost regretting the words she said, after Twilightstar's comment about it didn't matter how fast or something like that, but was not quite there. She moved into position, looking at Monarchwing. @Mayflower

.・。.・゜✭ ・.・✭・゜・。.
❝ Making up problems that don't exist
Why do I let myself dream like this? ❞

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

Last edited by sootsplashed; July 8th, 2020 at 09:45 AM.
Old July 8th, 2020, 09:45 AM

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan - Joining or Rejoining

@Moonraven
Lillyleaf sighed "thank you. I will tell my kits of the day I joined this clan." she smiled at the leader fondly and followed her to camp.
Old July 8th, 2020, 10:07 AM
all that i’ll ever need

[ @wren @Moonraven @Mayflower @hope @Sugarglider @Elementals @gs29513 @Willowfern ]

One ear flicked as Rushingmoor listened to the plan, semi-bored. He knew why the plan had to be in place but everything seemed a bit straight forward. Then again, without a plan detailing every inch of their movements someone would definitely muck it up and get themselves trampled by a sheep.

Mushy’s eyes became more focused as he was told to back Redraven and nodded to show he’d heard, itching to get this show on the road. He wasn’t running it so his mind was mostly filled with boredom until it started but then finally they reached the end of the spiel and Rush flicked his tail in relief. Turning to the group of cats whom he would be hunting with, Rushingmoor twitched his whiskers in thought. What would be the best way to take the beast down?

“I would say the best thing to do would be to select places to aim for now and stick to them so no one crashes into each other. If we are equally spread the thing should fall quickly. I, for one, will be aiming for the neck. Redraven, what do you think?”
Old July 8th, 2020, 10:32 AM
Why am I still awake

My Mood: Sleepy

Wolfwhisper stood up and walked over to Dawnpaw. “Good catch.” It did sound shallow but so did almost every time she said something like that. She looked at the rabbit and sniffed the air to see if there were any others nearby.

@~Lucid Dreams~
Old July 8th, 2020, 10:58 AM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkling Flower View Post

Daisykit felt her adopted mother lick her her fur and she let out a growl. She was still upset and she was starting to show her new personality. "I don't need you to groom me!" , she growled. The molly wiggled and tried to get away.

(She has had a change in personality)
Lynxstep stopped and nodded calmly, she supposed the kit was angry about what had happened with her former mother. “If you want to go get a mouse from the fresh kill pile or explore around the camp today i think that would be lovely”, she innocently suggested, she thought perhaps the kit was missing Fawnpaw and Cougarpaw, maybe she was upse that she was not a apprentice yet?

Sign my Sig, Stinky Staff Members!
If non-staff is interested, VM me and I'll add you <3
Closed Thread