Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Froggies stories
Last post by Spookez.
Today 06:07 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 06:02 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 05:59 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:54 AM
Viva Cat Vegas! [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 05:50 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 8th, 2020, 11:23 AM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Featherwhisker batted her eyes innocently. If she played this carefully, she just might be able to pull this off. Or so she thought. "what game? This is all just the truth!" She mewed, sitting down and curling her tail around her paws. She was getting sick and tired of this mouse-brained medicine cat. The sooner he does or retired, the better in her eyes. But she didn't show any trace of those thoughts. After all those years of covering up her 'crimes' She knew how to act quite well. If only she was able to get Coyotesnarl to believe her. Flicking her tail towards Twistedpaw, she mewed, " see?what reason would we have to lie about this? " She raised a paw to show Coyotesnarl the bite marks on her leg. All the blood that was smeared on her leg helped her quite a bit as well. Unintentionally, she winced as she placed her paw back on the ground.

@wren @TheNyanCatMinecart

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old July 8th, 2020, 11:33 AM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

[ @Shimm ]

“Mouse dung!”

A paw on his tail successfully stopped Jaykit from exiting the den- not that he wanted to play with the stupid other kits anyway- and the blue and cream kit turned to glare at his mother. What did she want him to explain? Everything was stupid and he was just the only one who could see it apparently. But now he was tired and wanted to go take a nap somewhere- being the only one to see dumb stuff was exhausting and he didn’t want to be mad anymore but he couldn’t seem to get rid of it.

“Explain what?”

His voice was grumpy and his face fiery. Whether he just wanted to slink off to sleep or not the feeling of embers within him being stoked wouldn’t let him rest.
Old July 8th, 2020, 11:37 AM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

~ @Dawneye @Fallen One ~
Cinderkit let out a squeak. “Hey Emberkit net you can’t catch me!” She meows.
Old July 8th, 2020, 11:38 AM
all that i’ll ever need

[ @wren @Dust @BILL. ]

Heathernose furrowed her brow in intense focus as she placed webs in each spot Coyotesnarl pointed out. It was stressful even for her and she couldn’t imagine what Coyotesnarl or Oaksting must have been feeling.

Eventually, the bones were set and Heathernose couldn’t help feeling like they looked better than before. She swiped a paw over her forehead rubbing at the spot where a headache was beginning to form. Coyotesnarl freed her and Heathernose only hesitated for a moment before slipping out of the den. It didn’t seem the time to wish Oaksting well- he likely would find the words empty.
Old July 8th, 2020, 11:53 AM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: WindClan Territory

"I think I scared the others off." She sniffed the air. (Let's end it now, when should dawnpaw explain what she meant to wolfwhosper) @RainbowQuail

My Pokefarm profile: https://pfq.link/lucidense
Old July 8th, 2020, 12:11 PM

My Mood: Bored

Cherrykit sneezed and coughed from where she was laying, she kept sniffing and her tiny body couldn't stop shivering. She whined in discomfort.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is open!!!!
Old July 8th, 2020, 12:20 PM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

Milkwing walked in. "Hello, Coyotesnarl?" He asked. "Can I help you, in any way?" He asked.
~ @wren ~

Last edited by Dovey; July 8th, 2020 at 12:20 PM.
Old July 8th, 2020, 01:45 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

// @Moonraven @wren @Beau @gs29513 @Willowfern
redraven acknowledged twilightstar's words with a nod, accompanied with a satisfied smile. her, leader, hm? again -- that was new. that was fun. she could get on board with this whole hunting sheep thing. "sure, twilightstar -- thanks!"

listening to the full extent of the windclan leader's words before she did or said anything, redraven turned to ... her patrol? that was what twilightstar had called it, in twilightstar's very own words, so she guessed this little hunting batch was her own patrol now. cool. showing a smirk at coyotesnarl's little.... suggestion, the female rolled her eyes, faint amusement visible in her expression.

she paused, counting. "one two.. two? no. three." the warrior muttered under her breath. "alright you three. and coyoteboy -- though you just... do you. anyway, you guys heard her. don't go next to the hooves. you'll become one with the grass. coyotesnarl's a great medicine cat but don't do it. c'mon now, don't be idiots." redraven let that sit for a moment, thinking. twilightstar sure made this whole leading thing seem way easier than it was, but eh. redraven wasn't complaining.

turning her head interestedly as rushingmoor suggested something, redraven thought it over for a second, nodding. "that's a good idea -- nice job rushingmoor." she guessed he was the cat who was backing her up for a reason. looking at smokeflight and wishpool and realizing they hadn't said anything about it yet, redraven spoke up. "any objections? i'd boss you around but i'm going for a democracy vibe, so speak and be heard. if there are no objections, choose the place you'll be aiming." she stated, hoping they'd hurry this up so that they could get hunting already. after they were done picking, she could get everyone into their spots and give twilightstar the signal -- and once they.. did their jobs, she and her group could do theirs.
---

// @elysian @Rainquail
robinpaw followed with no questions asked, happily bouncing into the territory as he searched for a flower that looked like a hot mess. "cobwebs?" he replied, shivering as he remembered his previous experience with one of those. "sure.. um.. cobwebs... but mostly marigold, right? right?" he asked hopefully, shoving around some long stems of grass and a couple of rocks to the side as the apprentice looked for the aforementioned yellow flower.
Old July 8th, 2020, 02:19 PM
Wanna Cosplay With Me?

My Mood: Crazy

Emberkit mewed and started to give chase to his sister, jumping into the air to pounce onto her.
@TeamMilkBot @Fallen One

Old July 8th, 2020, 02:23 PM
it'll just take time.....

Status: i will forever stare back at the photos of us and smile!
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

*Barley-kit*Thank starclan im almost an app.

--
✰ [ hunting kat and dark in leafí’s basement
So let's not do coffee, let's not even try
It's better we leave it and give it some time..
]✰
--

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize
Closed Thread