Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[WC Kit Finder] Scylla’s...
by Rose
Last post by Rose
Today 10:02 PM
Wormkit finder
Last post by KestrelPaw
Today 09:56 PM
“Fair Winds and Following...
Last post by Rose
Today 09:49 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 09:41 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 29th, 2022, 08:00 AM
The raven army is coming~

Bump Policy: Please bump me anytime after 48 hours!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Thieves of the Night

For @eclipse. @Toodle
Maggotpaw hissed as Frostkit’s pincer claws dug into her exposed pad. She stumbled backward, shaking her paw. “Fluff-brain!” She lunged at Frostkit, aware that Pigeonpaw was still around. If Frostkit got even a centimeter across the camp border the nasty apprentice would be on her. Maggotpaw growled in determination. A kit and an actual apprentice was not going to stop her from winning.

In the beginning, God created man, but seeing him so feeble, He gave him the cat
People who don’t like cats were mice in earlier lives
Formerly FrostCat
Please bump me after 48 hours!
Character Website

Llamas are sacred!
Old January 29th, 2022, 09:00 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My Mood: Hungry

~ Silentkit | @TheNyanCatMinecart |

Her almost completely black pelt had helped to keep her hidden, but now Ivypaw seemed to have noticed her, and the dark kit spotted the apprentice coming for her. To be completely honest Silent kit didn't care much for her team. They seemed to have been dealt a much worse hand in the game than the foxes. War was never fair, since Shadowclan would always win, but she really didn't like their odds. Sure, they had Badgerscar, but he seemed to be far too self-absorbed and arrogant. Other than that they had Orchidmoon who seemed sensible, but Bouncyball with much less training than everyone else, along with a bunch of nobodies, were really dragging down their team. The foxes had many great cats on their side. Elmshadow, and especially Owlfeather who already had a great reputation, Ivypaw who was the deputy's kit, and while Maggotpaw had the name and title of an apprentice, they still had the training of a warrior.

As she quickly dashed away from Ivypaw to avoid getting kit-napped, an idea began to form in the kit's mind. Winning was so far away for her team, that she didn't bother even hoping for it, but maybe she could use this as a learning opportunity. She quickly glanced around, making sure no other cats were quite close enough to listen or overhear what she was about to say. "Wait, listen." She mewed in such a low voice only Ivypaw should be able to hear. "Our team is straight carp, and I'm not dumb enough to even pretend we can win, so how does this sound. I let you kitnap me, and I will come and stay without a fuzz. The only thing you have to do is to keep the Owls away from me, since I'm not all that interested in dying thank you very much" even in a game. "It will be good for both of us, I get to stay in the game, and keeping me alive and imprisoned will benefit you more than just killing me off." Her eyes were focused on the apprentice, and she was ready to run again if Ivypaw didn't agree with her plan. "Deal?" She personally thought it was a good one, but she didn't fully trust anyone.

- Credit to here for the pfp -

You don't have to ask permission to have crushes on/attack my OCs as long as you don't powerplay

Old January 29th, 2022, 09:26 AM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

~ IVYPAW ~ [FOX, KIDNAPPING SILENTKIT]

Ivypaw had to admit, Silentkit's black fur did make the she-kit difficult to see. Her aim was a little off, and the kit was able to dodge away from her anyway. The kit started to dash off and Ivypaw did her best to follow, not wanting to lose the dark-furred kit, when she suddenly stopped and told her to... wait? Ivypaw skidded to a halt, keeping low and making sure her dark brown-and-black pelt blended in with the landscape. She didn't want to be caught, not now. She just hoped that Sunsetpaw would be able to get away with their kit. But wait, Silentkit... wanted to get caught? It didn't make any sense. Yet the kit seemed... resourceful. And traitorous. She was betraying her team because they weren't doing well, but that would just benefit Ivypaw.

"Fine. I'll make sure Redshrike doesn't kill you," she murmured under her breath to Silentkit. "Dawnstar said that the team with the most kits alive wins, so technically if you're alive, you're on my team and part of our kits." Bending down, she went to pick the kit up by the scruff in her jaws. If she did that, she'd slowly and carefully slink back to the Foxes' camp in her marsh crouch, hoping not to be seen.

(Ivypaw technically has three posts, but I'll still give her a chance to be spotted by someone.)

@Singing Jay

Character Creator!

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old January 29th, 2022, 10:14 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My Mood: Hungry

~ Silentkit | @TheNyanCatMinecart | Just letting Ivypaw take her |

While Ivypaw seemed slightly surprised by Silentkit's suggestion, the apprentice still took the offer and reached down to grab the kit. Being carried like this wasn't at all comfortable, and if the kit wouldn't have already struck up a deal with the other cat, she probably would have tried to make the apprentice drop her, scratching and squirming should do the trick, but they had an agreement that would benefit them both. "Redshrike AND Addersnow, both could probably kill me remember." She mumbled quietly as she was picked up. She would have to watch out for both Owls. Dawnstar's wording hadn't been quite clear to the kit, but she assumed the Owls weren't restricted to kill just from the other team, at least it didn't seem so. "If a kit is stolen by an owl, that kit is dead and out of the game" Yeah, it seemed like both Owls were bad.

For the first time in the whole game, she could feel a slight tingle of excitement deep in her stomach. This wasn't a real battle or fight, so something to spice up the whole thing wasn't hurting anyone. Well, expect the Badgers in this case, but the Foxes were winning anyway, and if they were gonna lose, she would at least get as much out of it as she could, maybe even learn something from how the other team worked together, because she was sure they did it better than the Badgers.

- Credit to here for the pfp -

You don't have to ask permission to have crushes on/attack my OCs as long as you don't powerplay

Old January 29th, 2022, 10:42 AM

My Mood: Cool

In Pigeonpaw's dash for the fox camp, she saw Frostkit making a break for it but Maggotpaw was on her. She could continue straight in her dash for Maggotpaw, try to get Frostkit back. The young kit seemed to be giving Maggotpaw quite the struggle, maybe there was a chance. But maybe changing course would be more fruitful. She changed direction and dashed into the camp behind Maggotpaw, skirting the edges as she ran straight for the kits. Flecks of white stood out. She focused her eyes and made out the small outline of a black and white kit. She quickly rushed forward trying to grab the kit so she could then turn and get back out of there.
@Raven~ @eclipse. @Puddle~
Gingercry
Old January 29th, 2022, 11:01 AM
Baby Bi Bi Bi

My Mood: Distracted

<Sharkpaw> (Badger)

The apprentice was busy hiding underneath a pile of snow in the neutral territory. Sharkpaw was busy looking around the area for any suspicious activity in the vicinity. They could barely see anything, and they were thinking about leaving this spot and going to another one. Then, over there! There was a cat with a kit in its jaws, and it was Silentkit they were holding! This was it, Sharkpaw could finally help the team.

The grey-blue apprentice silently crawled away from their hiding spot, trying to silently move through some shrubs. Sharkpaw had hoped that their pelt wouldn't be too noticeable, as it was grey-blue and white. Maybe they could just pass off as snow in the shadows.

(I'm fine with Sharkpaw being noticed)

@Singing Jay @TheNyanCatMinecart

Please don't be mad at me for not posting or replying very fast. I am not in a great spot right now in school, and I just don't have the motivation for roleplaying. Thank you for reading this signature!
Old January 29th, 2022, 03:08 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.

~ IVYPAW ~ [FOX, KIDNAPPING SILENTKIT, ENGAGING WITH SHARKPAW]

Ivypaw was slinking through the night and assuming that she was doing a good enough job with it. Silentkit was doing well to keep quiet, although her muscles - strong and powerful with moons of training - grew tense when she spoke. She gave a tiny nod of her head, knowing that the black she-kit wouldn't be able to see it, but she should at least be able to feel it. Ivypaw would do her best to keep her safe from both Owls. Or at least, she'd let Silentkit think that. The Guards could do that job for all she cared. Ivypaw was a hunter, a stealer, as quick and stealthy as a fox. That's when she felt something, a gaze boring into her back that she didn't like. Ivypaw bunched her hindquarters, prepared to go fast and ignore the prospect of stealth. As quietly as she could, she went faster, but had to slow as the snow crunched underneath her paws. She had a feeling that something was following her...

@DeltaDace @Singing Jay

Character Creator!

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old January 29th, 2022, 05:09 PM
trying to figure out life

~ Owlfeather ~
[FOX, open]

Like a huge shadow, the dark brown tabby slipped through the territory. She was used to the darkness, and quite enjoyed being as invisible as she could, and the night helped with that. Sure, the white patches of snow that every now and then disturbed the soft darkness were an inconvenience, but nothing she hadn't learned to deal with. So maybe her father hadn't been the best when it came to mindset, but a fighter and teacher for the history books, and all that knowledge and wisdom had through countless training sessions been passed down to her. She, and her paws especially were quite large, and if it wasn't for her training that might have been a problem, but she knew the shadows and how to use them as if her own tail. Quietly she continued forward, towards the Badger's den.
Old January 29th, 2022, 06:35 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven~ View Post
For @eclipse. @Toodle
Maggotpaw hissed as Frostkit’s pincer claws dug into her exposed pad. She stumbled backward, shaking her paw. “Fluff-brain!” She lunged at Frostkit, aware that Pigeonpaw was still around. If Frostkit got even a centimeter across the camp border the nasty apprentice would be on her. Maggotpaw growled in determination. A kit and an actual apprentice was not going to stop her from winning.
--Vixenpaw-- [Fox]
The apprentice had just slid back into camp to change with one of the guards when she saw Pigeonpaw making a mad dash towards the kits. "Not today, badger!" she snarled as she threw herself towards the other molly with her claws unsheathed in an attempt to rake them down Pigeonpaw's haunches.

Last edited by Ian; January 29th, 2022 at 06:35 PM.
Old January 29th, 2022, 06:48 PM

Bump Policy: after 3 days!!

Frostkit
The silver shekit glared at Maggotpaw as her small claws dug into the apprentice's pad. But when Maggotpaw shook her paw, Frostkit dropped down to the floor, tumbling on her belly. Quickly, she scrambled to her paws as Maggotpaw lunged at her. Frostkit ducked thhe paws, crawling away, running out of the fox camp.

In the middle of the battlefield, Frostkit froze a little, glancing back, before sprinting as fast as her legs could towards the Badger camp. Puffingand huffing, she tumbled into the camp, falling on her face in the snow and getting the white stuff all over her pelt. Silwntly, she breathed thanks to Pigeonpaw.

@Raven~ @Toodle @NinjaBloss