Old December 19th, 2023, 09:06 AM
~The Swift army arrives!~

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
you're correct, i mixed up the character and your username //

"Clearly you weren't." Bumblestar's muzzle twitched as she stared at Moonheart. "We've already established that. That's not what I'm asking - I want you to tell me what you can do to prove to me you're actually responsible enough to be allowed kits or even call yourself a warrior, 'cause right now I'm not seeing any such thing."
Dw about it, it's allright//
"I.. erm, I.. I, erm.." Moonheart mumbled, her tail flicking. "I, well, I'm responsible enough to look out for kits? and to hunt...? I.. I was responsible enough not to look for blacknight when he went missing?" Moonheart mewed, she was winging it. Anxiety filled her eyes, her tail flicking anxiously. Her ears were pinned to her head anxiously as she waited for Bumblestar's response.

@Thechaoticdigitalcircus drew a turtle here @Festive Snowyfeathr drew a battleship here. There is a message that says: “Here’s 20 mangos! : D” -@Thankful4seonghwa Vix drew an evil kitty here. A ghost scribbled a emo girl and a bunch of flowers "I will rise 2024" - @_Eclispe_ @~Mothdust~ drew Willowpaw, Mothdust , and Rainpaw playing @blxze drew a rat here /Vm me to be added to the list

My art shop

My characters (WIP)
Old December 20th, 2023, 03:52 PM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Lotuspaw

A pure white, warrior-aged apprentice pads cautiously into the den, her footfalls barely making a sound. She remembers how her mother used to do this exact same thing, back when Sparrowstar was still leader. Maybe she'll get some answers about what happened... to, well, everyone she knew before she disappeared. A small sob shakes her, but she holds it back for the sake of looking more mature than a silly kit. Lotuspaw's gaze studies the area surrounding her, looking for one cat in particular. She takes a deep, shuttering breath.

"Umm... he-hello? B-bumblestar?" She calls timidly, her voice quavering.

She really wants to cry, recalling all her old memories of her friends and family, they all seem to be gone now. But she sucks it in, staying strong.

@dino.

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~

Last edited by Streamtail; December 22nd, 2023 at 10:01 AM.
Old December 20th, 2023, 10:04 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Redhawk
She/they | 28 moons | Ultimate Predator
She had never been in the leader's den before - not this one, of course, but not even the one back at the old camp. Redhawk found herself staring in awe at the fallen tree as she made her way over, green eyes flickering around to the lichen that hung over the entrance. It looked cozy from the outside, and as she neared the entrance something about it radiated warmth. "B-Bumblestar? It's Redhawk." It was polite at least to announce herself before just barging in, right? But the somali didn't linger and instead stepped inside of the den while the lichen swung back into place after. She didn't want to just wait outside of the den for the leader to call her in, feeling her fur crawl at the thought of a cat just standing outside of the warrior's den waiting for her. Or maybe she had messed up and was about to get cuffed over the ears. Both options induced anxiety that Red shoved down now that she was already inside the den, eyes finding the ThunderClan leader. "Do you h-have a free m-moment?"

[ @Dino because i need the : D to D : to be canon now thank you skjdfh ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; December 20th, 2023 at 10:05 PM.
Old December 20th, 2023, 10:58 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
Bumblestar inched back to give him some space and matched his posture, head tilted critically as she watched while he spoke.

"Pretty decent idea." It was something that should have been implemented a while ago, in all honesty. "An evacuation plan would make getting outta here when needed a whole lot easier for sure. If you wanna work that out, you can run it by myself and the other ranks, and my Hornets, to make sure it functions well and we're in the loop, 'n then launch some kind of event to get the rest of the Clan in on it. That sound okay with you?"

Okay, well that was certainly easy. Drizzlenight wasn't sure why he'd been expecting more resistance to the idea, but he certainly wouldn't complain. Giving the leader a curt nod, he answered, "Yes, that's just fine. I'll come up with a plan and come back once I've talked it over with the Hornets and the other high ranks."

Finished with his business, he turned and padded out of the den.
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old December 23rd, 2023, 07:08 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Mushroompaw(20/100)

Mushroompaw quickly bounded into the den, his bright blue eyes scanning around the inside of the fallen log. 'Gotta find something for dad.. Gotta..' The small apprentice thought as he sniffed around, hoping to find a clue of something... something that would somehow help his father take her down. Why, Mushroompaw didn't know. He grew up around the rebellion, and his hate for Bumblestar grew eith it. Oh, he had no reason for it, but his dad and Jaggedface pushed it onto him. Before another thought could be thought, he bumped into something... no...Someone..

[ @dino. ]

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
A New Dawn
Old December 23rd, 2023, 09:15 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart <3 View Post
Dw about it, it's allright//
"I.. erm, I.. I, erm.." Moonheart mumbled, her tail flicking. "I, well, I'm responsible enough to look out for kits? and to hunt...? I.. I was responsible enough not to look for blacknight when he went missing?" Moonheart mewed, she was winging it. Anxiety filled her eyes, her tail flicking anxiously. Her ears were pinned to her head anxiously as she waited for Bumblestar's response.
"The first is a blatant lie, 'n the last two are supposed to be what you know to do 'n not to do already," Bumblestar said flatly. "Here's what you'll do. Drizzlecloud, I'm sure you 'n Springpaw could use some extra herbs." She shot the medicine cat a brief glance before her gaze flitted back to Moonheart. "Ask them what they need 'n go find it. Do that 'till they're satisfied. Should teach you some actual responsibility."

@Omari

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old December 23rd, 2023, 09:23 PM
dum spiro, spero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streamtail View Post
Lotuspaw

A pure white, warrior-aged apprentice pads cautiously into the den, her footfalls barely making a sound. She remembers how her mother used to do this exact same thing, back when Sparrowstar was still leader. Maybe she'll get some answers about what happened... to, well, everyone she knew before she disappeared. A small sob shakes her, but she holds it back for the sake of looking more mature than a silly kit. Lotuspaw's gaze studies the area surrounding her, looking for one cat in particular. She takes a deep, shuttering breath.

"Umm... he-hello? B-bumblestar?" She calls timidly, her voice quavering.

She really wants to cry, recalling all her old memories of her friends and family, they all seem to be gone now. But she sucks it in, staying strong.

@dino.
The den was empty, the nest gone. There was a pause before Bumblestar pushed through the lichen curtain, a bundle of moss in her jaws. Lotuspaw's presence caught her by surprise, and she set the the bundle down near the entrance. "Yo, you need something?"

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old December 23rd, 2023, 09:31 PM
dum spiro, spero

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallulah View Post
Redhawk
She/they | 28 moons | Ultimate Predator
She had never been in the leader's den before - not this one, of course, but not even the one back at the old camp. Redhawk found herself staring in awe at the fallen tree as she made her way over, green eyes flickering around to the lichen that hung over the entrance. It looked cozy from the outside, and as she neared the entrance something about it radiated warmth. "B-Bumblestar? It's Redhawk." It was polite at least to announce herself before just barging in, right? But the somali didn't linger and instead stepped inside of the den while the lichen swung back into place after. She didn't want to just wait outside of the den for the leader to call her in, feeling her fur crawl at the thought of a cat just standing outside of the warrior's den waiting for her. Or maybe she had messed up and was about to get cuffed over the ears. Both options induced anxiety that Red shoved down now that she was already inside the den, eyes finding the ThunderClan leader. "Do you h-have a free m-moment?"

[ @Dino because i need the : D to D : to be canon now thank you skjdfh ]
Bumblestar was completely prepared to chuck a wad of moss at Redhawk of the warrior decided to linger outside, but thankfully for her, she chose the smart option. Bumblestar straightened up as Redhawk entered. "Yeah, what's up?"

Old December 23rd, 2023, 09:33 PM
dum spiro, spero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. View Post
Mushroompaw(20/100)

Mushroompaw quickly bounded into the den, his bright blue eyes scanning around the inside of the fallen log. 'Gotta find something for dad.. Gotta..' The small apprentice thought as he sniffed around, hoping to find a clue of something... something that would somehow help his father take her down. Why, Mushroompaw didn't know. He grew up around the rebellion, and his hate for Bumblestar grew eith it. Oh, he had no reason for it, but his dad and Jaggedface pushed it onto him. Before another thought could be thought, he bumped into something... no...Someone..

[ @dino. ]
Something whacked into her. The collision, though mild, jolted her out of a nap and her head shot up immediately, eyes locking onto Mushroompaw and narrowing. "The hell are you doing?"

Old December 23rd, 2023, 09:40 PM
dum spiro, spero

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallulah View Post
A small little spark, near the nest that Bumblestar slept in, a tiny unnoticeable flash of light... and once the metaphorical, spiritual dust settled there was a cluster of daises perched up next to the mossy nest. From an outsider's perspective they were nothing more than flowers. Stems that were worn and petals that drooped made them a little lackluster, but they still held a bit of a sweet scent to them.

They slumped against the nest as the night settled once more, perhaps even running the risk of being overlooked. But they were there.

[ cindersky has worldweaved a cluster of dandelions to sit against bumble's nest! ]
Bumblestar did see them when she woke up. It took a moment for them to catch her eye, but yellow flickered in the corner of her vision as she stretched out her legs and she glanced down.

Dandelions. Her thoughts flashed to Violetfreckle's first few days in ThunderClan, when she'd dropped the same flower in almost the exact same spot. Bumblestar bent her neck to sniff at them, hoping on a whim to find some trace of the she-cat's scent on them like last time.

Nothing. Disappointment curled in her chest and she turned away to leave the den. She'd leave them there for now. A reminder could be nice.