Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Concorde
Today 11:47 AM
Silent Training Thread ! ☆
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:44 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Daragca
Today 11:43 AM
Willowpaw's Training! [p]
by squidz
Last post by squidz
Today 11:43 AM
New Home, New Us [ ALL...
Last post by Quietheart
Today 11:40 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 3rd, 2016, 02:39 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Trees View Post
Moonpaw flinched at the slight anger she saw temporarily in his eyes and took a tentative step backwards, just wanting to run away from all of this and this life and to forget about everything. For the first time in her life she found herself wishing that she was not part of the clans and that she had not been born to Windclan. It would be very simple to be a loner, she wouldn't have to be afraid of the unusual things that she was feeling or even, unfortunately right now, somewhat apprehensive of her best friend and somewhat angry at her other friend. Once she caught the reality of what she was wishing she immediately regretted it. She would never want to leave the clans! She took another small step away from him before realizing that Couragepaw was speaking again and she wondered if she had missed much of what he was saying. The cream colored she-cat felt herself becoming angry again at the thought of her friend as he spoke her name again and felt her ears turn backwards, tempted to fall against her head but not yet actually doing so. Moonpaw opened her mouth to begin to talk about Fernpaw, not entirely sure what to actually say or if she should speak wrongly of the other she-cat, but before she could actually begin speaking Couragepaw had begun to speak again.
The way that he spoke surprised her and the thought of Fernpaw was driven from her mind immediately. Something that she should know? She found herself at a full mental stop, blank-minded and just staring at the tom before she slowly blinked, trying to regain her previous thoughts and took a half-step towards him. She stopped herself from speaking, afraid that he would change his mind if she spoke aloud or gave some kind of response to it, as he didn't sound entirely certain of what he was saying. She was afraid that he would take it back.
Since Moonpaw hadn't objected to him saying anything, and since she appeared to be almost interested in what he had to say, Couragepaw took a step towards her, his eyes almost burning with an inner fire, although he could feel his pelt heating up in embarrassment as he did so. "I...I don't...like...Fernpaw," He mewed as slowly as he could, feeling his pelt heating up more, and shifting from paw to paw in discomfort. It was one of the hardest things for him to say, and yet it was so simple. Especially out here, in the beauty of it all...shouldn't it be easy for him to say this? Shouldn't it be simple for him to tell her this when she was his best friend, and had been for the past four moons? They were both apprentices now, they weren't kits anymore and things were going to be more complicated...the thought of Moonpaw finding her own crush was beginning to make him frustrated that he couldn't communicate his own feelings and thoughts, and the tip of his tail began to twitch. "M-Moonpaw, um...you, uh...you're..." He mewed, trying to figure out what he wanted to say and then finally giving up with a sigh and another frustrated twitch of his tail. "How's training going?" He asked, changing the subject entirely. He wasn't looking forwards to coming back to this conversation, and he knew that he was going to have to do it at some point...it was so aggravating and so perfect at the same time that he wasn't quite sure what to make of it. Was this what a real crush would be like, instead of the fake one that he had made up? He glanced at Moonpaw...the cat he had thought of as a best friend, as a sister for so long...and could feel an utter difference in his thoughts. Any thoughts of her being like a sister were gone, and to his surprise, he was pleased by it. He wasn't quite sure what to say or do, however.

He was unable to collect his thoughts and he could feel his pelt heating up just as soon as it had cooled, and he gave a small frustrated mew followed by more shifting from paw to paw. Why was this so difficult for him? Why were these feelings so...complicated, and yet so easy to figure out at the same time? He glanced over at Moonpaw again, trying to meet her gaze, trying to see if he could figure out if she was having thoughts along the same lines or if she was thinking him to be a total mouse-brain for acting this way around her. Oh well, if it was the latter, he was done for. There was no way that he was going to be able to tell her anything if he was going to keep acting like this...or if she was going to think him strange for doing so.
Old November 3rd, 2016, 03:32 PM
Fluffy Psychopath

My Mood: Cringy
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Mistkit grunted and left the nursery. She knew she was to be apprenticed soon and she really wanted to be a medicine cat.
Old November 3rd, 2016, 05:15 PM
Word Nerd~

My Mood: Sick

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Since Moonpaw hadn't objected to him saying anything, and since she appeared to be almost interested in what he had to say, Couragepaw took a step towards her, his eyes almost burning with an inner fire, although he could feel his pelt heating up in embarrassment as he did so. "I...I don't...like...Fernpaw," He mewed as slowly as he could, feeling his pelt heating up more, and shifting from paw to paw in discomfort. It was one of the hardest things for him to say, and yet it was so simple. Especially out here, in the beauty of it all...shouldn't it be easy for him to say this? Shouldn't it be simple for him to tell her this when she was his best friend, and had been for the past four moons? They were both apprentices now, they weren't kits anymore and things were going to be more complicated...the thought of Moonpaw finding her own crush was beginning to make him frustrated that he couldn't communicate his own feelings and thoughts, and the tip of his tail began to twitch. "M-Moonpaw, um...you, uh...you're..." He mewed, trying to figure out what he wanted to say and then finally giving up with a sigh and another frustrated twitch of his tail. "How's training going?" He asked, changing the subject entirely. He wasn't looking forwards to coming back to this conversation, and he knew that he was going to have to do it at some point...it was so aggravating and so perfect at the same time that he wasn't quite sure what to make of it. Was this what a real crush would be like, instead of the fake one that he had made up? He glanced at Moonpaw...the cat he had thought of as a best friend, as a sister for so long...and could feel an utter difference in his thoughts. Any thoughts of her being like a sister were gone, and to his surprise, he was pleased by it. He wasn't quite sure what to say or do, however.

He was unable to collect his thoughts and he could feel his pelt heating up just as soon as it had cooled, and he gave a small frustrated mew followed by more shifting from paw to paw. Why was this so difficult for him? Why were these feelings so...complicated, and yet so easy to figure out at the same time? He glanced over at Moonpaw again, trying to meet her gaze, trying to see if he could figure out if she was having thoughts along the same lines or if she was thinking him to be a total mouse-brain for acting this way around her. Oh well, if it was the latter, he was done for. There was no way that he was going to be able to tell her anything if he was going to keep acting like this...or if she was going to think him strange for doing so.
Moonpaw's ears flicked forwards again in a strange act of surprise. What exactly he meant by what he was saying about Fernpaw, she wasn't entirely sure. Did he just... Lie to me...? she thought. This whole thing was just getting more and more confusing. Barely a heartbeat ago she had been had been curious, before that angry at Fernpaw and now... She wasn't entirely sure what she was feeling now, she just felt... Lost. As though a small piece of her had chipped away and her mind had once again been wiped blank as she tried to think and found the thoughts that she were searching for ever just ahead of her paws, but still out of grasp.
For some reason, she was having difficulty imagining that Couragepaw had lied to her, not that it should really be that much of a surprise, right? She didn't expect him to be an open book forever or to never lie to her, just as she didn't expect herself to always be truthful to him, regardless of how close they were. He had his secrets and his lies and she was... Very confused. Did he have a crush on Fernpaw or not?

The cream colored apprentice's thoughts were halted when he began to speak again and then changed the subject. She wasn't sure if she was glad that the conversation had turned to less awkwardness, or disappointment that he hadn't finished his sentence. She also wasn't sure if she had made up her mind about whether or not to be angry at him for lying, at least he had told her the truth afterwards... But why lie about that? Lying about where he had disappeared to if he ever had to her knowledge or lying about sneaking out of camp if he ever had would have been things that she would have probably overlooked... But purposefully bringing up and then lying about a crush...? She was a bit dumbfounded to be honest, and then realized that she should probably reply.
"O-Oh... Um, good. Training's good..." She was determined to at least attempt to continue this new conversation a little bit, but found herself at a loss of what to say.
"Um..." She eventually gave up on trying to embellish her answer after a few more moments of mind searching.
"What about you?" She sat down slowly again, finding herself for a split second feeling slightly shy, but then snapped at herself to stop acting so weird around him. She wished that she could forget about the awkwardness of earlier or the crush or not crush on Fernpaw, the unfinished sentence or how weird she acted around Couragepaw now.

Moonpaw waited silently for an answer, and while she did, she watched him. She wan't entirely sure why she watched him, but she carefully traced the stripes along his pelt with her eyes until she got to his face and found herself looking at his eyes. They were different than anybody else's eyes because they were familiar to her, and had been for moons... Was it possibly that she had only known this cat for four moons? It seemed so much longer, seasons upon seasons it seemed to her, but was it possible that it was actually only four moons? As she looked at his eyes, she wondered if he felt this way too, if he felt that her eyes were as familiar as she was to him. Whatever he was thinking about though, she would have to wait until he said something because she couldn't tell in his eyes.

Hi! I’m Brook, but call me whatever you wish =^^=. I’m unfortunately not very active, and though I may come back every once in a while to say Hi, I’m not sure if I’ll get back to Roleplaying or not. Miss you guys.
Old November 3rd, 2016, 08:55 PM
Cristalline

My Mood: Mysterious

Heartkit laid in her nest, while waiting for her friend Bonekit to wake up. She let out a sigh and looked over at his nest.

I will add more to list as I make new friends

My former username was Cristalline and I used to be on the original site.
Old November 3rd, 2016, 08:56 PM
Warrior

My Mood: Angelic

Bonekit awoke and walked over to Heartkit. "Hey you wanna go disturb the apprentices?" asked Bonekit. He looked over at her and let out a purr as the sun showed her fur.
Old November 3rd, 2016, 08:58 PM
Cristalline

My Mood: Mysterious

"Sure let's go bother them." she purred as she sat up. She walked over to the entrance and walked out.

I will add more to list as I make new friends

My former username was Cristalline and I used to be on the original site.
Old November 3rd, 2016, 11:29 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
(Open for anyone)
Dovecloud padded out of the Warriors den and stretched, her silver fur slightly glimmered in the sun as she clawed at the ground. Feeling satisfied the she cat began to pad to the fresh kill pile and picked up a medium sized mouse, clamping it tightly between her jaws. Looking around her forest green eyes scanned the camp clearing, looking for a nice spot to lay down and enjoy her meal. After a few seconds she spotted one, a nice grassy spot shaded by the apprentices den. The silver warrior flicked her tail and made her way to her designated area, after finally reaching the perfect spot she layed down and bit into the belly of the mouse, purring at the tastiness.
Morningbreeze stood up from his spot after watching the kits play for a while. He loved kits, but they were getting a bit noisy and they were dangerously tumbling closer to him, so he walked a bit away to leave them space to play about. He scanned his surrounding, his ginger and white pelt tingling at some instinct that he was being watched. He wasn't. He shivered, wondering why he had such an odd feeling. But while he looked around, he noticed a fellow warrior nearby, Dovecloud. The silver she-cat was enjoying a meal a few tail lenght away, so he decided to just hit a conversation before his evening duties. She might as well help if she's not busy as well?
"Hey there!" he shot at her as he sat down. "Is that tasty? Looks like it." The smallest talk.

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~
Old November 4th, 2016, 03:28 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by toothlost! View Post

Surprise washed over her as this tom seemed to enjoy her rambling. Most cats hated it, and that was why she had turned into the usual 'silently watching' type of cat, who only really went on and on with those she was comfortable with... Wait, I don't know this tom at all and he makes me so comfortable... That's never happened. This realization hit her hard and she was silent a moment before she smiled again at the tom, watching him start on the rabbit. "Oh, well... What is there to talk about? Oh! How about our favorites? My favorite color is green, and not like a bright or forest green, but pale... like your eyes..." She drew off, staring into his eyes for a moment. "Their beautiful." she had muttered under her breath, unaware the words were spoken, before continuing. "My favorite prey is mouse, but we don't get them often here. My favorite animal is badger, even though they could easily kill me... Let's see... Oh! My favorite landmark is probably that one boulder not far from camp. It's amazing to just stand on top of it. You can see the whole world!" Theboulder seemed to really brighten her up, bringing a wide smile and happy eyes as she looked over at Rookpatch. "I'd be interesting in learning your favorites, Rookpatch. But you don't have to tell me. I can figure them out, I'm very observant. Wait! Unless you want to tell me, then you can. I don't mind. You have a lovely voice, and I always want to know what you are going to say." She paused a moment, as if giving him a chance to speak but then she decided that there was more to say. "My favorite lounging place is here, this is sacred Marigoldrise ground that we are resting on, now. And, also, my favorite clan is ThunderClan, as I've always felt more like a ThunderClan cat, but I would never trade my WindClan life to be in another clan. I was born and raised her, so no matter how I'm built I belong in WindClan. Besides, if I weren't here, I'd never get to meet you... or Driftstream, or anyone else!" SHe was going to cut off at 'meet you' but realized that might be weird and quickly added on. Now she decided to fall silent and gaze upon the tom, tilting her head to the side and waiting patiently.
Rookpatch could easily sense the surprise that rolled off of the she-cat when he gave the notion that he actually enjoyed hearing her ramblings and silently he wondered just how in the world did no other cat enjoy it as much as he? How could no other cat sit for hours on end, listening to that melodic voice of hers that was like as if Starclan itself had touched it? A tiny smile touched his muzzle as she easily began to speak again, his eyes focusing on her smile for a moment, as beautiful as a dove in flight and as perfect as the sun that beat down on them at this very moment. That smile paired with her voice, she was like a Starclan warrior, nearly too perfect to believe. He had never really thought this of another cat, not thought about it at all in fact, so why.. Why was he thinking that now? Suddenly he was caught off guard by what she said, her favorite color, a pale green like his own eyes. This caused him to blink and stare at her wide-eyed for a moment before bashfully looking away, the tip of his tail quivering in nervousness. Had.. She really meant that? He had no clue, but a tiny voice inside of him desperately agreed that she had meant it, that she actually thought his eyes were beautiful, his smile quivering into a slightly bigger one before receding again as he looked back at her, listening to her speak of her favorites. One particular thing she spoke of, the boulder, her favorite landmark, seemed to really brighten her up and he couldn't help but smile with her, feeling the happiness that radiated off of her and immediately grasping hold of it, letting himself be infected by that infectious happiness because that's what he needed more of, happiness. And so the tom continued to listen, occasionally taking a tentative bite out of the rabbit before them, nodding his head slightly to acknowledge that he was listening to her. Though as she came to that final sentence, he felt that she would stop at 'meet you'.. There was a pause and his heart caught in his throat. Did.. Was.. Was she really feeling the same way as he was about her? Desperately he hoped so, or were these feelings going to be secluded only to him, would he ever be able to express it? What was this feeling anyways, why was he noticing the little things, why was he happy when she was happy? Why? There were so many questions that couldn't be asked. And then she finished up the sentence and he felt a tiny voice tell him that maybe she didn't feel the same way, causing his smile to fade just a tiny bit. Now it was his turn to tell her his favorites. It would take him a while to speak out a reply so I will simply summarize what he said in plain english without the stutter; My favorite color is sunshine yellow, the sun warms me and sometimes, I think it makes me happy. There was a pause here because he was thinking about her, and about her coat was fairly close to that color, but he didn't say it, much too fearful that he would drive her away and come off as weird. My favorite piece of prey has always been rabbit because that's always what I've been best at catching, but I also like grouse. My favorite animal is um.. He truly had to think for this one because really, all animals scared him just about. I guess it would have to be the mouse, they're pretty cute. He'd offer a tiny smile at this and nod his head, his real reasoning behind it was that mice couldn't hurt him. My favorite landmark is the crest of a valley, you can see all kinds of flowers and a good majority of the landscape, it's really pretty at sunset, when you can see Silverpelt and the pretty colors of the sky. His smile brightened for a moment as he remembered spending one evening out there with his close friend by his side, watching as dusk began to overtake the landscape, he could see the wind drifting over the moorland, the grass waving as well as the flowers and heather and other vegetation. It was truly beautiful. I don't really have a favorite lounging place, but I guess it would be the edge of camp. And my favorite clan is definitely Windclan without a doubt. He'd finish a long time later, stumbling and jittering and repeating and hitching his words, but he'd eventually get it out and be left panting pitifully, averting his gaze from her, ashamed at how much energy it took for him to manage speaking, his speech no were near as beautiful as the way she spoke.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old November 4th, 2016, 07:05 PM
Clan Leader

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Dapplestar climbed onto the Breezerock, and looked out at her clan. “Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here beneath the Breezerock for a clan meeting!” She yowled in summoning.

“Adderkit, Rabbitkit, please step forward,” she meowed, smiling down at the pair of apprentices. “Adderkit, Rabbitkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Adderpaw and Rabbitpaw. Adderpaw, your mentor will be Haredash. For you Rabbitpaw, your mentor is Sparrowflight. I hope they both teach you well, and pass on all they know to you.” She gave them both approving smiles, and then jumped down from the Breezerock.
Old November 5th, 2016, 04:11 PM
help i'm lost

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
Rookpatch could easily sense the surprise that rolled off of the she-cat when he gave the notion that he actually enjoyed hearing her ramblings and silently he wondered just how in the world did no other cat enjoy it as much as he? How could no other cat sit for hours on end, listening to that melodic voice of hers that was like as if Starclan itself had touched it? A tiny smile touched his muzzle as she easily began to speak again, his eyes focusing on her smile for a moment, as beautiful as a dove in flight and as perfect as the sun that beat down on them at this very moment. That smile paired with her voice, she was like a Starclan warrior, nearly too perfect to believe. He had never really thought this of another cat, not thought about it at all in fact, so why.. Why was he thinking that now? Suddenly he was caught off guard by what she said, her favorite color, a pale green like his own eyes. This caused him to blink and stare at her wide-eyed for a moment before bashfully looking away, the tip of his tail quivering in nervousness. Had.. She really meant that? He had no clue, but a tiny voice inside of him desperately agreed that she had meant it, that she actually thought his eyes were beautiful, his smile quivering into a slightly bigger one before receding again as he looked back at her, listening to her speak of her favorites. One particular thing she spoke of, the boulder, her favorite landmark, seemed to really brighten her up and he couldn't help but smile with her, feeling the happiness that radiated off of her and immediately grasping hold of it, letting himself be infected by that infectious happiness because that's what he needed more of, happiness. And so the tom continued to listen, occasionally taking a tentative bite out of the rabbit before them, nodding his head slightly to acknowledge that he was listening to her. Though as she came to that final sentence, he felt that she would stop at 'meet you'.. There was a pause and his heart caught in his throat. Did.. Was.. Was she really feeling the same way as he was about her? Desperately he hoped so, or were these feelings going to be secluded only to him, would he ever be able to express it? What was this feeling anyways, why was he noticing the little things, why was he happy when she was happy? Why? There were so many questions that couldn't be asked. And then she finished up the sentence and he felt a tiny voice tell him that maybe she didn't feel the same way, causing his smile to fade just a tiny bit. Now it was his turn to tell her his favorites. It would take him a while to speak out a reply so I will simply summarize what he said in plain english without the stutter; My favorite color is sunshine yellow, the sun warms me and sometimes, I think it makes me happy. There was a pause here because he was thinking about her, and about her coat was fairly close to that color, but he didn't say it, much too fearful that he would drive her away and come off as weird. My favorite piece of prey has always been rabbit because that's always what I've been best at catching, but I also like grouse. My favorite animal is um.. He truly had to think for this one because really, all animals scared him just about. I guess it would have to be the mouse, they're pretty cute. He'd offer a tiny smile at this and nod his head, his real reasoning behind it was that mice couldn't hurt him. My favorite landmark is the crest of a valley, you can see all kinds of flowers and a good majority of the landscape, it's really pretty at sunset, when you can see Silverpelt and the pretty colors of the sky. His smile brightened for a moment as he remembered spending one evening out there with his close friend by his side, watching as dusk began to overtake the landscape, he could see the wind drifting over the moorland, the grass waving as well as the flowers and heather and other vegetation. It was truly beautiful. I don't really have a favorite lounging place, but I guess it would be the edge of camp. And my favorite clan is definitely Windclan without a doubt. He'd finish a long time later, stumbling and jittering and repeating and hitching his words, but he'd eventually get it out and be left panting pitifully, averting his gaze from her, ashamed at how much energy it took for him to manage speaking, his speech no were near as beautiful as the way she spoke.
There was only one moment when Marioldrise felt a bit of impatience growing when Rookpatch attempted to speak, but then she just looked at him and that moment disappeared faster than it appeared. She smiled, nodded at the appropriate times, kept her attention on him- even when she took a bite of the rabbit- and gave him all the time he needed. When his words came to an end, she didn't reply immediately. Suddenly she was missing his words, even if they were a stuttery mess, she enjoyed the sound of his voice, he was just a tom that was interesting to listen to. What he said was always something interesting. "Wow," she stated, beaming towards him before letting a silence fall. Finally she focused on the hare that the tom beside her had caught. It was a amazingly tasty rabbit, and she almost found herself changing her favorite prey to a hare. But, she was stubborn and her favorite would be her favorite until she died. "So, Rookpatch," she began after a while, "What do you do for fun?" Her rambles had died down for now, she would wait until a good moment arrived to start again, unless the tom didn't want to hear her anymore. That wouldn't be surprising, he wouldn't be the first. Turning her gaze to him, her head was tilted to the side as she waited for his reply. Her eyes were sparkling with a strange appearance, it almost appeared as if they sparked with admiration, but it also seemed like adoration. Truthfully, she was feeling a lot of things for this tom and it was all spilling through.