Today 02:56 PM

Old May 27th, 2021, 03:47 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Saltmeadow Marsh

@Quickpaw @Shade.
wolfwhisper followed behind his clanmates happily, a bounce in his step. the sun was shining, the birds were singingg!! wait, the birds were singing. a certain idea popped into the tom's head and it seemed like his clanmates had a similar one. with a meow of agreement, wolfwhisper rubbed up against a tree -- remarking the border and proving that hey, this was their's! afterall this was what they were here for.

now with that basic thing .. wolfwhisper broke into a crouch, birds were sneaky lil creatures with powerful beaks! he decided to corner one of the poor scrawny one's that was farther away from the group. the moment the bird begin to realize that it was being hunter -- wolfwhisper leapt forward, claws outstretched as they grabbed onto one of it's wings. it let out a loud cry but hopefully wolfwhisper's clanmates had already made their own move.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- the sleepy consumes me --
pronouns.cc
Old May 27th, 2021, 04:01 PM
ß|ł

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
@Quickpaw @Shade.
wolfwhisper followed behind his clanmates happily, a bounce in his step. the sun was shining, the birds were singingg!! wait, the birds were singing. a certain idea popped into the tom's head and it seemed like his clanmates had a similar one. with a meow of agreement, wolfwhisper rubbed up against a tree -- remarking the border and proving that hey, this was their's! afterall this was what they were here for.

now with that basic thing .. wolfwhisper broke into a crouch, birds were sneaky lil creatures with powerful beaks! he decided to corner one of the poor scrawny one's that was farther away from the group. the moment the bird begin to realize that it was being hunter -- wolfwhisper leapt forward, claws outstretched as they grabbed onto one of it's wings. it let out a loud cry but hopefully wolfwhisper's clanmates had already made their own move.
Once Cloudheart heard Wolwhisper's catch, he sprang forward, swiping one bird on the wing so it couldn't fly away. Then, his claw ran across another bird's neck, killing it. He went back towards the bird with the hurt wing and killed it. He turned on a third bird making to get that one two, but first looked back at Rookpaw to see how she was doing. A wave of grief washed over him as he looked at the dead birds and a bird carcass was replaced with Skyleap's. She's not dead, Cloudheart wanted to kill himself. Stop acting like it. But, he didn't want to die. He loved one cat in his life. Well, maybe two. But, he wouldn't admit it. it's not like she loves me, Cloudheart told himself, but he didn't really believe it. She might. No she doesn't. Stop dreaming. I thought you stopped thinking about her. Why do she-cats make you so sad. Your mother died. Your sister is in the medicine cat den. The cat you think you love doesn't love you. I think she doesn't. That's not the point. Just focus on hunting. For your Clan. For Skyleap.

Please bump me after twenty-four hours.
Ask My Cats!
Shop!
My Cats' Information!
Please check out this awesome Warriors role-playing website!
Old May 30th, 2021, 09:43 PM
Why bother?

My Mood: Inspired

Shadowmoon padded next to the border, pausing every so often to scent the markers once in a while. Prey scent filled the air, and she could see frogs hopping among the marshy reeds. Slippery creatures, but tasty nonetheless. Crouching as she spotted a fat one, Shadowmoon crept forward. The marshy ground squished beneath her paws, and they sunk in too, making her flick them to remove the mud with each step. The frog was blissfully unaware as it croaked away. Calling for a mate perhaps?

Pausing to watch the frog, she noticed another scent on the air, and as she looked around...Oh no! She had slipped over the border! And the frog was another fox-length on the other side...

The reeds around her began to rise, and for a moment, Shadowmoon was confused. She couldn't possibly be getting shorter. And then cold hit her belly. Wet cold. "Aah!" She yelped; The ground was sinking. She had stepped into a sunken hole, and the mud was still wet and loose! Shadowmoon jerked her legs, but the suction from the mud kept them anchored inside of the sinking hole. "O-okay Shadow, don't panic," She mewed to herself, "Stay calm. Breathe. We can get out of this." Looking around, she spotted some reeds. Sturdy looking, the roots seemed well planted too, and they were right in front of her. Leaning forward, she tried to nip them with her teeth, straining against the sucking mud that was trying to pull her further into the hole.

And all this while...she prayed that no RiverClan cat -or ShadowClan for that matter- appeared and saw her in her predicament.

@OhZeeWolf
Old May 30th, 2021, 10:03 PM
Powerhouse of the Cell

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiabirb View Post
Shadowmoon padded next to the border, pausing every so often to scent the markers once in a while. Prey scent filled the air, and she could see frogs hopping among the marshy reeds. Slippery creatures, but tasty nonetheless. Crouching as she spotted a fat one, Shadowmoon crept forward. The marshy ground squished beneath her paws, and they sunk in too, making her flick them to remove the mud with each step. The frog was blissfully unaware as it croaked away. Calling for a mate perhaps?

Pausing to watch the frog, she noticed another scent on the air, and as she looked around...Oh no! She had slipped over the border! And the frog was another fox-length on the other side...

The reeds around her began to rise, and for a moment, Shadowmoon was confused. She couldn't possibly be getting shorter. And then cold hit her belly. Wet cold. "Aah!" She yelped; The ground was sinking. She had stepped into a sunken hole, and the mud was still wet and loose! Shadowmoon jerked her legs, but the suction from the mud kept them anchored inside of the sinking hole. "O-okay Shadow, don't panic," She mewed to herself, "Stay calm. Breathe. We can get out of this." Looking around, she spotted some reeds. Sturdy looking, the roots seemed well planted too, and they were right in front of her. Leaning forward, she tried to nip them with her teeth, straining against the sucking mud that was trying to pull her further into the hole.

And all this while...she prayed that no RiverClan cat -or ShadowClan for that matter- appeared and saw her in her predicament.

@OhZeeWolf

For Tiabirb (Shadowmoon)

Jackdawblaze had just gone to poke around for some fish, which he hated eating anyway, but caught the scent of some stupid loner. He'd tracked it to near the ThunderClan border but left to go near the ShadowClan one instead, given he didn't want some mangy ThunderClanner to snap at him for political issues that frankly had nothing to do with him.

He did like frogs, so he thought he might run into some luck and find a few hopping around by ShadowClan.

What he found instead was--well--not what he expected.

Jackdawblaze erupted into voracious cackling, leaning back as he watched this stupid she-cat sink into the mud. What did she do, step in a spot too deep for her to handle?

"You're ShadowClan," Jackdawblaze said with a harsh laugh. "Shouldn't you be used to the marshes by now, swamp-dweller? I mean, I came around here looking for frogs, but this might be even better. No dinner, maybe, but what a show!"
After her resurrection from the Dark Forest, Whitewolf has not been the same. This once loyal and honorable senior Warrior is now back with a vendetta--be aware that any new interactions with her will likely reflect a hostile and/or dangerous mentality.

Please note that Tigerpaw's racist, homophobic, transphobic, and ableist opinions do not reflect my own. Be aware her views are very bigoted before requesting roleplay with her.

Oz/Ozzie/Zee - Any Pronouns - Los Angeles, CA
Old May 30th, 2021, 10:13 PM
Why bother?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhZeeWolf View Post
For Tiabirb (Shadowmoon)

Jackdawblaze had just gone to poke around for some fish, which he hated eating anyway, but caught the scent of some stupid loner. He'd tracked it to near the ThunderClan border but left to go near the ShadowClan one instead, given he didn't want some mangy ThunderClanner to snap at him for political issues that frankly had nothing to do with him.

He did like frogs, so he thought he might run into some luck and find a few hopping around by ShadowClan.

What he found instead was--well--not what he expected.

Jackdawblaze erupted into voracious cackling, leaning back as he watched this stupid she-cat sink into the mud. What did she do, step in a spot too deep for her to handle?

"You're ShadowClan," Jackdawblaze said with a harsh laugh. "Shouldn't you be used to the marshes by now, swamp-dweller? I mean, I came around here looking for frogs, but this might be even better. No dinner, maybe, but what a show!"
Her teeth had just managed to snag onto the reed's leaf, and she was pulling it down for a better angle. But the cackling laughter made her yelp in alarm, and the reed smacked her nose as it swiped back upright. "Ow! Hey!" She whipped her head around to glare up at the RiverClan tom. "ShadowClan doesn't have webbed paws like RiverClan. We don't swim. We stalk. And we don't live in marshes. It's just the border." She replied casually, as she tried jerking her shoulders. Luckily, she wasn't sinking anymore.

"Well, you scared off any dinner around here with your laughter," She said to him, "So, way to go. Not much of a show here, unless you think watching a cat die slowly is entertaining. And if that's the case, you're as twisted in the head as Dawnstar." Her tone never lifted from the relaxed, mellow one she had, which was remarkable, as she was stuck on his side of the border, and he was openly mocking her for it. But she wasn't like most of ShadowClan. She didn't want to spit and hiss and throw fits when something didn't go her way. She didn't need to. She could work this out, even if he wanted to just watch.

Reaching out for the reed again, Shadowmoon decided to simply chat him up. No reason why not. "What's your name?" She mewed as her teeth took hold of the reed's leaf once more. "I'm Shadowmoon."
Old May 30th, 2021, 10:22 PM
Powerhouse of the Cell

Quote:
Her teeth had just managed to snag onto the reed's leaf, and she was pulling it down for a better angle. But the cackling laughter made her yelp in alarm, and the reed smacked her nose as it swiped back upright. "Ow! Hey!" She whipped her head around to glare up at the RiverClan tom. "ShadowClan doesn't have webbed paws like RiverClan. We don't swim. We stalk. And we don't live in marshes. It's just the border." She replied casually, as she tried jerking her shoulders. Luckily, she wasn't sinking anymore.

"Well, you scared off any dinner around here with your laughter," She said to him, "So, way to go. Not much of a show here, unless you think watching a cat die slowly is entertaining. And if that's the case, you're as twisted in the head as Dawnstar." Her tone never lifted from the relaxed, mellow one she had, which was remarkable, as she was stuck on his side of the border, and he was openly mocking her for it. But she wasn't like most of ShadowClan. She didn't want to spit and hiss and throw fits when something didn't go her way. She didn't need to. She could work this out, even if he wanted to just watch.

Reaching out for the reed again, Shadowmoon decided to simply chat him up. No reason why not. "What's your name?" She mewed as her teeth took hold of the reed's leaf once more. "I'm Shadowmoon."

For Tiabirb (Shadowmoon)

Jackdawblaze laughed even harder when the reed smacked her in the face. For saying he might be twisted in the head, she definitely deserved that.

Well, of course he hadn't known ShadowClan territory wasn't all marsh. It wasn't like he was one of those idiots who decided to trespass just for funsies.

"Oh, yeah, you mean the big old hag who calls all of WindClan 'bunnies?' Correct me if I'm wrong: if I got you out of there--which I probably won't--would you run crying to her and tell her that a big, mean RiverClan cat crossed the ShadowClan border and...say, pushed you into the mud?" He gestured to her muddy flank and paws with his tail, staring at her with those all-too-entertained yellow eyes.

"Well, since you really want to know, it's Jackdawblaze. You can tell Hagstar all you want about this incident if you actually manage to get out of there. But I'll be disappointed if you take away my entertainment like that."
After her resurrection from the Dark Forest, Whitewolf has not been the same. This once loyal and honorable senior Warrior is now back with a vendetta--be aware that any new interactions with her will likely reflect a hostile and/or dangerous mentality.

Please note that Tigerpaw's racist, homophobic, transphobic, and ableist opinions do not reflect my own. Be aware her views are very bigoted before requesting roleplay with her.

Last edited by Zee; May 30th, 2021 at 10:22 PM. Reason: Spacing Error
Old May 30th, 2021, 10:38 PM
Why bother?

Quote:
For Tiabirb (Shadowmoon)

Jackdawblaze laughed even harder when the reed smacked her in the face. For saying he might be twisted in the head, she definitely deserved that.

Well, of course he hadn't known ShadowClan territory wasn't all marsh. It wasn't like he was one of those idiots who decided to trespass just for funsies.

"Oh, yeah, you mean the big old hag who calls all of WindClan 'bunnies?' Correct me if I'm wrong: if I got you out of there--which I probably won't--would you run crying to her and tell her that a big, mean RiverClan cat crossed the ShadowClan border and...say, pushed you into the mud?" He gestured to her muddy flank and paws with his tail, staring at her with those all-too-entertained yellow eyes.

"Well, since you really want to know, it's Jackdawblaze. You can tell Hagstar all you want about this incident if you actually manage to get out of there. But I'll be disappointed if you take away my entertainment like that."
A sigh came from Shadowmoon, and she released the reed once more, this time ensuring her poor nose wouldn't get smacked again. "Pray tell, did your mother never love you? Did a potential mate reject you? Because my gracious are you simply unpleasant. I can't imagine any cat wanting to be around you for more than few heartbeats." Shadowmoon blinked.

Hagstar this, Hagstar that? What did this cat know? Obviously not enough given the fact that she was on his side of the border, not hers. And yet he thought she would tell Dawnstar something so ridiculous? "What am I? A kit? I might be a little short, but I am definitely not a kit who runs to my leader anytime something doesn't go my way. Dawnstar has other things to do, and they certainly aren't things I want to do, or get wrapped up in." Shadowmoon sighed deeply. "I'm not going tell any cat about this. Not because I'm embarrassed; I very much am, but simply because it is what you expect me to do." Shadowmoon gave up trying to grab the reed, and she settled her bright green gaze upon Jackdawblaze.

"I wonder...what kind of cat are you? Do you enjoy watching others struggle? Do you think it makes you powerful, greater than them? I know I must look very ridiculous, but it was my own fault for not paying attention to where I stepped." Shadowmoon mewed softly, "Can you admit when you made a mistake? How do you know you aren't making one now by choosing to sit there and mock me? Everything we do, and don't do, has consequences. I don't know if I can get out by myself. But you are here. You could help. But you might choose not to, and I might never get out. I might never see my friends or loved ones again. And they might not know I am out here until it is too late..." Was she pleading with him? Maybe. But he didn't seem the type of cat who goes out of his way for others.

She was getting colder. The wet mud was soaking through her fur and chilling her right to the skin. Who knew if she would even last the night stuck in the marsh? And a fox would enjoy an easy meal of a cat stuck in the mud.

Last edited by Tiabirb; May 30th, 2021 at 10:45 PM.
Old May 30th, 2021, 10:51 PM
Powerhouse of the Cell

Quote:
A sigh came from Shadowmoon, and she released the reed once more, this time ensuring her poor nose wouldn't get smacked again. "Pray tell, did your mother never love you? Did a potential mate reject you? Because my gracious are you simply unpleasant. I can't imagine any cat wanting to be around you for more than few heartbeats." Shadowmoon blinked.

Hagstar this, Hagstar that? What did this cat know? Obviously not enough given the fact that she was on his side of the border, not hers. And yet he thought she would tell Dawnstar something so ridiculous? "What am I? A kit? I might be a little short, but I am definitely not a kit who runs to my leader anytime something doesn't go my way. Dawnstar has other things to do, and they certainly aren't things I want to do, or get wrapped up in." Shadowmoon sighed deeply. "I'm not going tell any cat about this. Not because I'm embarrassed; I very much am, but simply because it is what you expect me to do." Shadowmoon gave up trying to grab the reed, and she settled her bright green gaze upon Jackdawblaze.

"I wonder...what kind of cat are you? Do you enjoy watching others struggle? Do you think it makes you powerful, greater than them? I know I must look very ridiculous, but it was my own fault for not paying attention to where I stepped." Shadowmoon mewed softly, "Can you admit when you made a mistake? How do you know you aren't making one now by choosing to sit there and mock me? Everything we do, and don't do, has consequences. I don't know if I can get out by myself. But you are here. You could help. But you might choose not to, and I will never get out. I might never see my friends or loved ones again. And they might not know I am out here until it is too late..." Was she pleading with him? Maybe. But he didn't seem the type of cat who goes out of his way for others.

She was getting colder. The wet mud was soaking through her fur and chilling her right to the skin. Who knew if she would even last the night stuck in the marsh? And a fox would enjoy an easy meal of a cat stuck in the mud.

For Tiabirb (Shadowmoon)

Jackdawblaze chuckled at Shadowmoon's comment. "I happen to have some family, actually. In RiverClan, too. And a mate there--she's young and very pretty. Likes the sound of my voice you find so vexing and takes my advice from time to time."

He snorted about her comment regarding Dawnstar. Shadowmoon didn't seem to decent a cat, but they did know each other's names now, and at least she wasn't the immature type he saw so often that would run to their Clan Leader with their tail between their legs. What did the Clan Leaders do, anyway? Kestrelstar seemed too busy sitting on his grumpy butt pondering revenge on ThunderClan to focus on anything else.

"'A little short?' I'm a little short. You, good swamp-dweller, are what we call 'tiny.' I'm surprised your mentor never mistook you for a three-moon-old."

Jackdawblaze snorted when Shadowmoon went on about how her struggling should make him feel powerful. That wasn't, in fact, why he enjoyed seeing other cats in sticky situations. He simply thought those sorts of moments were funny.

Unless they were happening to Olivenose. Then he got angry.

Wait...Olivenose. If Olivenose were stuck in a marsh somewhere, of course Jackdawblaze would help her. He couldn't stop himself from wondering if Shadowmoon had any siblings. Maybe they needed her the way Olivenose needed him.

Rolling his eyes, he took a fat stick between his jaws and extended the end to Shadowmoon.

"Here," he said with his mouth full of--well--stick.

Old May 30th, 2021, 10:59 PM
Why bother?

Quote:
For Tiabirb (Shadowmoon)

Jackdawblaze chuckled at Shadowmoon's comment. "I happen to have some family, actually. In RiverClan, too. And a mate there--she's young and very pretty. Likes the sound of my voice you find so vexing and takes my advice from time to time."

He snorted about her comment regarding Dawnstar. Shadowmoon didn't seem to decent a cat, but they did know each other's names now, and at least she wasn't the immature type he saw so often that would run to their Clan Leader with their tail between their legs. What did the Clan Leaders do, anyway? Kestrelstar seemed too busy sitting on his grumpy butt pondering revenge on ThunderClan to focus on anything else.

"'A little short?' I'm a little short. You, good swamp-dweller, are what we call 'tiny.' I'm surprised your mentor never mistook you for a three-moon-old."

Jackdawblaze snorted when Shadowmoon went on about how her struggling should make him feel powerful. That wasn't, in fact, why he enjoyed seeing other cats in sticky situations. He simply thought those sorts of moments were funny.

Unless they were happening to Olivenose. Then he got angry.

Wait...Olivenose. If Olivenose were stuck in a marsh somewhere, of course Jackdawblaze would help her. He couldn't stop himself from wondering if Shadowmoon had any siblings. Maybe they needed her the way Olivenose needed him.

Rolling his eyes, he took a fat stick between his jaws and extended the end to Shadowmoon.

"Here," he said with his mouth full of--well--stick.
"Mm, must be very lucky to have a she-cat with such patience." Shadowmoon said. She ignored the quips about her size; She didn't care if she was smaller than the average cat. Her climbing was good and she could throw claws like the rest of them. Not that she ever did, or enjoyed it. Cats these days enjoyed bad things it seemed.

But her pleading had worked, and she leaned forward to latch her teeth onto the stick. Pulling, and hoping he was rooted and pulling as well, Shadow began to try and dislodge herself from the mud. There was a sickening suction sound, and she felt like her fur was being pulled from her pelt, but the more she wiggled now, the looser the mud's grip was becoming on her.
Old May 30th, 2021, 11:07 PM
Powerhouse of the Cell

Quote:
"Mm, must be very lucky to have a she-cat with such patience." Shadowmoon said. She ignored the quips about her size; She didn't care if she was smaller than the average cat. Her climbing was good and she could throw claws like the rest of them. Not that she ever did, or enjoyed it. Cats these days enjoyed bad things it seemed.

But her pleading had worked, and she leaned forward to latch her teeth onto the stick. Pulling, and hoping he was rooted and pulling as well, Shadow began to try and dislodge herself from the mud. There was a sickening suction sound, and she felt like her fur was being pulled from her pelt, but the more she wiggled now, the looser the mud's grip was becoming on her.

For Tiabirb (Shadowmoon)

Jackdawblaze thought lots of cats were attractive and didn't mind romantic bonding to more than one cat at a time, so he was definitely thankful Palebrook was able to share his company with others. But the patience?

"She doesn't need it," he said, not particularly caring whether or not his words were understandable with that stick in the way. He put some work in and backed his legs up near a tree. Well, he was technically in ShadowClan territory now, and it felt...weird. "Loves me for who I am. It's nice. You should try it with somebody sometime."

He didn't put the stick down until he felt it was safe to do so but nonetheless scrutinized her with a cruel once-over.

"For the record, I didn't help you because of your stupid begging. I'm surprised that garbage rant didn't make my ears bleed." He flicked a blue-gray ear, his whiskers twitching a bit in frustration. "I helped you because I love my little sister and I wouldn't some tom ignoring her if she were stuck in the mud. But you're not Olivenose, so you can go back to Hagstar now and I'll go back to living my dumb, menial Clan life with Revengestar and company."