Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by taillow
Last post by Silvershadow13
Today 04:19 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by korok
Today 04:19 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by gs29513
Today 04:17 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fish
Today 04:16 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 04:16 PM

Old August 18th, 2017, 09:56 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
"How is a flirting tom cute?" He asked, ears lowering a tad, he didn't know at all what she could find cute in it.
Honeypaw shrugged,"Well.. They are more obvious than she-cats. And when the she-cat notices they act embarrassed."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 18th, 2017, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Honeypaw shrugged,"Well.. They are more obvious than she-cats. And when the she-cat notices they act embarrassed."
The young tom gazed at the ground, ears twitching. "Well... I guess I messed up." He mewed.
Old August 18th, 2017, 10:01 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
The young tom gazed at the ground, ears twitching. "Well... I guess I messed up." He mewed.
Honeypaw chuckled,"No. Almost every tom is obvious minus the few exceptions." She meowed.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 18th, 2017, 01:52 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arié View Post
Smokestep snarled again. "Am I not allowed to help a clanmate who fell into the river? Would you rather stand and shiver and likely catch a cold and add even more work for our medicine cat? Daypaw need to focus on the injured cats from the flood not a cat who accidently caught a cold cause they refused the help of another." The bigger male couldn't stop the fur along his spine raising, making him look three times as big as he already did.
Quote:
Originally Posted by corgi View Post
They darted out of his grip as soon as they were released, shaking themself off as they stalked away, approaching Pinewatcher with an expression of utmost gratitude on their face. "P-ine," they warbled, now faking a slight limp, sidling closer to the other enby. Thank goodness they'd came now-- only Starclan knew what they would've done to get out of the older warrior's grip. With their thick tail lashing, they rubbed up against them, and whispered, beyond Smokestep's (and perhaps their own,) perception, "Help."

Spinning around, now, they bristled at his accusation. For no reason? Echoing their own thoughts, they repeated those sickening words: they would not have attacked for literally nothing. "You're not worth my time.I don't need to justify myself to you," they said, turning to face their saviour, "And for the record, the way you... groomed me made me feel sick. I'd rather let my mate--" Here, the enby turned, nodding at Pinewatcher to indicate they should follow along. "Do something like that."

They made a quiet spitting noise at him for good measure, but fell quiet.
They rubbed against Creekgaze softly, ears twitching at the word help. They turned their blind gaze to Smokestep, staring directly into the toms eyes. For a moment you wouldnt think they were blind, lip curling into a snarl. They stepped forward, claws digging in the ground, face a few inches from the toher warrior. They didnt even care at the moment that Creekgaze called them their mate, theyd talk about it later. In a low deep voice, Pinewatcher growled,¨Its pretty hard to piss Creekgaze off. But not me.¨ the enby mewed, tail swaying behind them,¨It seems you have forgotten the difference between harassment and help, cant even keep your tongue in your mouth.¨ Pinewatcher spat. They had never been so angry. To think some foolish tom had pinned his Creekgaze to the ground. It left a bitter taste in his mouth, made his thick fur fluff out twice their size. Faded green eyes stared in slits at the warrior,¨You may help another clan mate, but if they dont want to be groomed respect that."Sure, you helped them out of the river. But thats all you should have done, not go pinning them to the ground, rasping their tongue over them, thats what mates do, not loyal clanmates.¨ their voice was rising now, a low growl rumbling in their chest. No one was allowed to touch his..mate like that. No body. They took another step closer, they could feel Smokesteps breath on their face at this point,¨Maybe respect someones wishes when they tell you not to touch them, instead of being some weird freak going and grooming others without their consent, its weird.¨ Their ears were perked with confidence. Unlike Creekgaze, Pinewatcher didnt really tolerate crap from other cats. They stopped it right at the point, and they didnt mind stepping in for creekgaze when necessary,¨In summery, to get it through your head, THEY ARENT INTERESTED.¨ their voice was more like a yowl, followed by a loud snarl. Their tail lash, unsheathing a paw. To be frank, Pinewatcher didnt care what Daypaw would say at the injuries they were about to leave. They raised their paw, clear claws shining in the light, before raking it across Smokesteps face harshly with accurate aim, which was skilled for a blind warrior.

¨Dont touch my mate again.¨
Old August 18th, 2017, 03:11 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Flarewind walked out of the camp, looking around, since he hadn't really had the chance to see the territory. The only time he had was when they first arrived in Riverclan.

@Boba Fett

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old August 18th, 2017, 03:13 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleDemon View Post
Flarewind walked out of the camp, looking around, since he hadn't really had the chance to see the territory. The only time he had was when they first arrived in Riverclan.

@Boba Fett
Teapaw looked around as well and started missing his home, wondering how much damage the flood caused.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old August 18th, 2017, 03:17 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Teapaw looked around as well and started missing his home, wondering how much damage the flood caused.
Flarewind looked at his adopted son. "I wish we were still at the shadowclan camp." He meowed with a sigh. The tom wanted to rush over to the border was too afraid to do so.

Old August 18th, 2017, 03:32 PM

Quote:

Flarewind looked at his adopted son. "I wish we were still at the shadowclan camp." He meowed with a sigh. The tom wanted to rush over to the border was too afraid to do so.
Tea paw sighed and nodded, suddenly exhausted as he thought of his home being wrecked.
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old August 18th, 2017, 03:39 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Tea paw sighed and nodded, suddenly exhausted as he thought of his home being wrecked.
"I just hope everything is alright." meowed Flarewind. The tom had been a bit depressed since the flood. He had went out to save a kit named Morningkit, but it had been too late. The kit fell underneath and was found dead later on.

Old August 18th, 2017, 03:46 PM

Quote:

"I just hope everything is alright." meowed Flarewind. The tom had been a bit depressed since the flood. He had went out to save a kit named Morningkit, but it had been too late. The kit fell underneath and was found dead later on.
Teapaw nodded,"I do as well..."