Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Viva Cat Vegas! [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by ellie
Today 10:07 PM
"Shadow of a...
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 09:57 PM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 09:51 PM
I get lost in the process,...
by Mica
Last post by Rani
Today 09:49 PM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 09:44 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 3rd, 2017, 01:53 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Ocelotpath glanced at her as though trying to figure out if there was some secret meaning behind her words. Sometimes he thought she cats were impossible, but Moondancer...just seemed sad. That, he could understand. Losing friends was definitely hard, especially for some cats. Some didn't think much of it. Some were devastated. "I understand. Well, I mean, I don't understand, cause I'm not you, but...I understand what it's like to lose a lot of friends. And to have to fight," Ocelotpath mewed, attempting to give her at least a little smile. She seemed like she needed it. And yet, the tom could not summon his regular, cheerful grin that usually made other cats feel better. That was his goal, at least. "Yeah, let's get going." He mewed, smiling broadly as he did so. He got to his own paws, having learned to get up fairly quickly for a while after the battle, around the time Timberstar had returned. For a while it had been hard for him to relax around anyone. How could he? There were still cats who would probably be all too willing to betray Halestar and take over themselves. They couldn't get Blazingnight- or Blazingash, as her name had been before she had taken over- back, so they would probably just want the power themselves. Ocelotpath padded towards the entrance to the territory and glanced back at this new friend, shooting her another beaming grin as he did so, waiting for her to come.
bump for @Spirit

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old February 3rd, 2017, 07:40 AM
The Tribal Goat Boy

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy View Post

Steeling herself for a moment and keeping both her tone and face entirely blank, she meowed, "Halestar." While this would have been, in any other circumstance, a jublinat declaration, Squirrelleap was fairly dissappointed in her sister who had knowlingly not spoken to her.
Fleetear's maw dropped. First thing he thought was if there is a resemblance between them, and honestly, he didn't know what to think. But before mewing that it couldn't be, perhaps that kittypet's story will give him better insight. "Really?" he mewed, tilting his head, "How could a kittypet have known that?"
Old February 3rd, 2017, 07:50 AM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nettleclaw View Post
Fleetear's maw dropped. First thing he thought was if there is a resemblance between them, and honestly, he didn't know what to think. But before mewing that it couldn't be, perhaps that kittypet's story will give him better insight. "Really?" he mewed, tilting his head, "How could a kittypet have known that?"
"Well, the all-seeing Jess knows all but will only tell you when it's super inconvinient!" Her tail flicked irritably at the name of the cat. What was Jess to her, anyway? Well, she was certainly dead, but was the kittypet her mother or not? Squirrelleap bit her tongue.
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old February 3rd, 2017, 08:38 AM
The Derpy Potato Pancake

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloverWitch View Post
Wolftooth growled to himself and sighed inwardly. I suppose I better apologize too. "Wait!" he called out to Nightshadow and approached the duo. "I'm sorry as well... for the most part anyways. I guess I should work a little more on my attitude to you younger cats, shouldn't I?" said the tom, irritating himself at the thought of being kinder. It would take a long time but it was about time he at least tried.
Nightshadow slightly dipped his head at Wolftooth, a hint of surprise in his blue eyes at the thought that Wolftooth was actually apologizing. Nightshadow cracked a small, warm smile.`` I suppose we all need to brighten up a little every once and a while.`` He meowed, rising to his paws to where he was facing Wolftooth squarely, his ear twitching.

PM ME IF YOU WANT TO RP!
Charries- http://xxshadowcatsocs.weebly.com/
Old February 3rd, 2017, 09:06 AM
CloverWitch

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxShadowcat View Post
Nightshadow slightly dipped his head at Wolftooth, a hint of surprise in his blue eyes at the thought that Wolftooth was actually apologizing. Nightshadow cracked a small, warm smile.`` I suppose we all need to brighten up a little every once and a while.`` He meowed, rising to his paws to where he was facing Wolftooth squarely, his ear twitching.
"But don't think I'm going to soften up!" he snarled and huffed. "I wouldn't be myself if I was too kind now would I?" Wolftooth half-heartedly joked.
@Slash-GNR @xxShadowcat

Last edited by CloverWitch; February 3rd, 2017 at 09:06 AM.
Old February 3rd, 2017, 10:00 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
The she-kit chuckled, "Thank you," she mewed. She then turned to the other kits. "I'm Mirrorkit," she responded.
Rainkit nodded "I am Rainkit, this is My cousin Ashkit. I am Wolfkit's best friend...and PineKit, BeechKit, BoulderKit, RockKit and Cedarkit's best friend..." She said enthusiastically. "And I..." WolfKit added "am in love with you..." He stared at her, wriggling his eye brows a little and snapping his jaws. This was supposed to look attractive.
Old February 3rd, 2017, 10:39 AM
The Tribal Goat Boy

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy View Post

"Well, the all-seeing Jess knows all but will only tell you when it's super inconvinient!" Her tail flicked irritably at the name of the cat. What was Jess to her, anyway? Well, she was certainly dead, but was the kittypet her mother or not? Squirrelleap bit her tongue.
"That sounds... bizarre and vaiug." Fleetear tilts his head. By her reaction, this Jess must not be a good sort of cat. Curiosity itches his nose, "Does... Halestar know? Have you brought it up yet?"
Old February 3rd, 2017, 10:48 AM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nettleclaw View Post
"That sounds... bizarre and vaiug." Fleetear tilts his head. By her reaction, this Jess must not be a good sort of cat. Curiosity itches his nose, "Does... Halestar know? Have you brought it up yet?"
"Oh, yeah, definetly, because Jess has such spectacular tact that she told both of us at the same time in a dream. And Jess, as you may or may not know, kidnapped me and Mousy when we were less than a moon old. She truly is a wonderful cat," she said sarcastically. "Other than that, Halestar has been generally ignoring me. But apparently, her heart was in the right place."
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever

Last edited by Ludicrous Lunacy; February 3rd, 2017 at 10:49 AM.
Old February 3rd, 2017, 01:13 PM

My Mood: Sleepy

Mothpaw entered the clearing from the apprentices den, her blue eyes beaming and her chest puffed out. The icy breeze wasn't enough to stop her today. The small she-cat was feeling extra ambitious, certain she would be the victor in a grand battle, or perhaps the one to discover a whole glade of dumb rabbits that were just as plump as they were easy to catch.
She often had thoughts of grandeur like this, which just fueled her desire to prove herself as a worthy warrior of the clan. She hoped to find her mentor, or a fellow apprentice to share some kill and practice fight with.
Old February 3rd, 2017, 01:19 PM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Cool Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post

Shiverlight nodded in response. Shoot. I was too late. Too late for the sun high hunting party. she thought. Fluttering her eyelashes again in response. Maybe I'm afraid to go out alone. Because of charmpelt. she swallowed a lump in her throat. Charmpelt. The Tom made her pelt crawl, her paws itch and her face heat up with embaracment. Perhaps she was to afraid to go out on her own a nd risk being seen with him. Not that she planned to see him ever or really enjoyed it. She didn't want to appear as a traitor for halestar. Nobody wanted that.

The jolly sighed again and curled her tail gently around her flanks. "Perhaps you would like to hunt wih me? I mean if you aren't to busy" meows shiverlight focusing her silvery grey eyes on the leader. You would have to be pretty mouse brained to knwo the she cat was still thinking about timberstar. It was a hard hit on the she cat. she sighed deeply and shut her eyes for a brief seconds.

"I am perfectly able to go on a hunting party, however I don't think you are? Is something on your mind?" The leader asked, looking at the other cat- her tail flicking ever so gently in the cool shade of the den. Halestar took a small breath and calmly licked her paw, she had to put herself more together so other's wouldn't think she was weak. So instead of acting how she was when the death first hit her, she stood calmly with her clan mate, a small and knowledgeable smile on her face.

She shifted and stood, looking down at the other cat. "If you'd like to talk I am all ears." The large maine coon mewed. "I think a simple stroll would do, however if we see any signs of voles, mice, and whatnot, we should go for it. We have to make sure the kits are fed." The leader was referring to the shorter supply of food they had during leaf bare, it was always smaller than the rest of the time, thus making the struggle for food even harder. "In fact, I should organize a couple more hunting patrols throughout sun high and sundown."

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Closed Thread