Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 10:45 PM
Softpaw's Training [P]
by Fits
Last post by Fits
Today 10:29 PM
Beauty is a Beast that...
by Dark
Last post by Mica
Today 10:27 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Quietheart
Today 10:22 PM
New Home, New Us [ ALL...
Last post by Fish
Today 10:13 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 13th, 2020, 06:37 PM
Queen of Lame

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Cheetahkit padded forward and sat down. He may have looked calm on the outside, but on the inside he was probably the most nervous creature in the world. Well, maybe not as nervous as some of the other apprentices.

Click these!

Send me an anonymous message!
https://gdpd.xyz/tigerstorm0926
Old July 13th, 2020, 06:47 PM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

“I uhh i know how you made Coyotesnarl deputy and we don’t have a medicine cat and...”, he trailed off embarrassed at the idea before dipping his head respectfully and very quickly saying “I’m to be a apprentice soon, and if your okay with it i’d like to have Coyotesnarl train me as a medicine cat before he officially takes over as deputy so we have someone to do basic healing stuff and of course Coyotesnarl can handle all the big stuff until i’m fully trained”, he rambled on before coming to a halt as he quickly realized if he annoyed Twilightstar his chances would be ruined. @Moonraven

Sign my Sig, Stinky Staff Members!
If non-staff is interested, VM me and I'll add you <3

Last edited by Fawnhearted; July 13th, 2020 at 06:48 PM.
Old July 13th, 2020, 07:09 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

@Moonraven
the small kitten stepped forward, her paws tripping over one another as she followed the leaders scent. It was a difficult task for Hivekit, judging by she had never been with the leader before and the entire clan was in the meeting area.
Hivekit could feel shock and the somewhat familiar scent of Yote moving to where someone else usually was, so she wondered if the mysterious tomcat had eaten the former mortal in that place.
“am fopwod..... yope muv, he ep otter cap?”
She had a habit of narrating things, so it was obvious this was something she’d put into words. Recalling conversations from earlier, she wondered who her new momma/teacher would be.

Last edited by MEAT ANGELS; July 13th, 2020 at 07:09 PM.
Old July 13th, 2020, 07:16 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Brindlejaw walked into the clan meeting late and calmly placed himself in the back. Ears perked the tom didn't know the outcome even though he helped out. As Twilightstar announced it pride swelled in the former deputy's chest. It was tough to pick the new deputy due to the fact that there were so many good candidates.
Smiling proudly Brindlejaw got up to go congratulate Coyotesnarl, it was sure a plot twist but one he didn't mind. "I could not be more pleased to leave Windclan in your paws. I believe that Twilightstar has made a wonderful decision. If you do not mind I would like to aid you until you have it all under control. Also, if you would like to talk we can do so later." Raising a paw to pat the new deputy's shoulder. Hearing a rude comment to his friend Brindlejaw turned their head an opened his maw but COyotesnarl beat him to it. Knowing that the deputy could fight back on his own the tom glare Hawkstride.

@-Splash- @wren

Last edited by Sweetie; July 13th, 2020 at 07:17 PM.
Old July 13th, 2020, 07:28 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

"Why would I make you a permanent queen?" Twilightstar asked, not very happy with the request.
"You have no disabilities that would keep you from doing your duties as a warrior nor kits at the moment." The clan leader didn't think she herself was suited as the leader at all, should she retire and become an elder as she wished?
"I have enough queens in the nursery to care for the kits, adding you just because you don't want to be a warrior anymore is a waste."

The she-cat blinked her eyes as Fawnkit stepped into the den. "What do you need, kit?" She was probably going to have to change that one's name if she recalled correctly, Parasite's sibling was also a Fawn.
“Well,” Lilacbloom began,”Don’t we have many, MANY orphaned kits? I could be the caretaker for them since so many die before maturing due to feeble caretaking. I would take care of them and make sure that nothing happens to any of them, be it sickness or a permanent injury!”
Old July 13th, 2020, 07:30 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Territory

@Slushie
[This is so late, I'm terribly sorry.]

Silentwhisper had only nodded to Asterpaw at his question to go train now. She was okay with that. Training was a good thing and it would be her first teaching session. Oh how she feared the out come. Only StarClan knew wat was about to come down. She would glance over at the young tom as the walked in the territory. The powdered grey molly knew nothing about him, nor what he had learned and honestly she wasn't sure how to ask. He isn't too young so he has to at least know some right? Maybe how to run or catch rabbits? He's got to know how to scent thing's by now... Silentwhisper mused as they walked. This would be a challenge.
Stopping the molly turned to her apprentice, blue eyes scanning him before she went ahead and got on with it. Silentwhisper would move her head to a questioning tilt, 'what' she mouthed. Pointing a paw at Asterpaw 'do, you' now she would bring her paw to her nose and tap it. 'smell?' The words were mouthed slowly as were the signs signed. She was doing her best... How he'd understand her she didn't know which is why she mouthed her question.
Though she did know what she could smell. Grass, heather, a rabbit not to far from them, the moisture in the air hinting at a rain fall soon to come and the bird that circled above. Of course that wasn't all, there was the scents of their Clanmates and much more out in the moor but she didn't need to list them all. Right now she just needed to know what Asterpaw scented.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old July 13th, 2020, 07:45 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

The small brown she-cat sighed, She was five moons old and was yet to have a single friend, If only Mousekit had any likeable qualities, the only thing “special” about her, if you could even call it special, was her stumpy tail. She rolled her golden eyes, a stubby tail was sure to attract MANY friends. Totally.
(Open)
Old July 13th, 2020, 07:50 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Coyotesnarl? Deputy? Wasn't he the medicine cat? Eaglepaw shook the thoughts from his head to watch the kits step up to become apprentices.
Old July 13th, 2020, 07:51 PM

My Mood: Bored

@Moonraven

Cherrykit was not sure what was happening but she looked up at the leader with wide eyes as she made her annoucement.
Old July 13th, 2020, 08:03 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Eaglepaw stared in shock. Attacked by a fox? He listened, his eyes starting to fill with tears. He watched as she laid her head down, smiling, and then went limp. His gaze were soon flooding with grief for his friend. Why her? Why couldn't I of gotten attacked? He stood there, silent and overwhelmed by her death.

[ @Moon Lily @Mayflower @wren ]

Last edited by Confuzzled.Lynx; July 13th, 2020 at 08:05 PM.
Closed Thread