Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 07:00 AM
Otterpaw friend finder
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 06:28 AM
Softpaw's Training [P]
by Fits
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 06:05 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 06:00 AM
Brokenstream Finder
by korok
Last post by korok
Today 05:49 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 5th, 2017, 02:51 PM
Cristalline

My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxJaggededgexx View Post
"No.." He sighed, though it wasnt totally a lie, he regretted it.
"Then what's wrong?" asked Quailfeather once again.

I will add more to list as I make new friends

My former username was Cristalline and I used to be on the original site.
Old February 5th, 2017, 03:29 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@fire
Dovecloud pushed her way through the nursery entrance, her white fur seeming even more sleek and shiny once the sun hit her. She was a beautiful molly, elegant, careful, and gentle, a mother at heart. She took a deep breath and smiled, happy to take a little break from her bundles of joy for a little while, though she loved her kits, she loved to spend time alone with her thoughts, even though that was never a good thing, usually she spirals when she's left alone, thinking about Gorsefeather, her kits, and Gustflight. The white tabby sat herself down with a huff and wrapped her tail around her paws, making sure that she was within earshot of the nursery, though the other queens said they would watch them, she still worried, they were her precious offspring after all.
Dovecloud let out a sigh and looked around, her blue hues danced with exhaustion and worry, she hasn't seen gustflight in a few days, has he lost his love for her, does he no longer find her attractive, has he found someone new, was she too annoying? This made her worry even more, it terrified her, she didn't want to loose another mate, she still loves Gorsefeather, and she loves Gustfligh, but she loved them both equally, and what scared her the most was the fact that her mate new nothing about her past, he didn't know that she was a loner, he didn't know that she used to be a thunderclan cat, what if he left her just like Gorsefeather, she would be alone with her kits, they wouldn't have a father, she wouldn't have anyone who loved her, it terrified her.

"Without worrying about our appearance, let's conclude today."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan

|| Site || ToyHouse ||
But these fingers and these palms
Full of love despite the scars
They show indisputably I
have so much more to grow
Oh, I can change, I can evolve

I can get up when I fall
I'll live contentedly, I don't need a reason why
Standing tall and
standing strong
I have found where I belong
In the arms of somebody, there is no more need to cry
Old February 5th, 2017, 10:08 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoons View Post
Paleheart seemed to be caught up in her thoughts for a moment. "I can see where you got that logic from." She mewed, before suddenly making a chuckling noise. "You're lucky you got stuck with me because I rarely pay mind to borders unless the trespasser in question is hostile, or taking prey during leaf-bare. Otherwise, I don't really care." Suddenly, her voice became sad. "I'm sorry you're not noticed much in your clan. Do you have a mentor?"
Sealpaw offered up a shrug. It didn't make him feel any better than he already did, it just dampened the pain. "It's not your fault. No need to be sorry for me. I'm just not special, not significant, nothing out of the ordinary." He muttered. "No, I don't. Well...kinda sorta. He more like a friend that helps me out, but he has an apprentice now so he doesn't really help me anymore. I Chang around and tag along with my friends when they can go and train, but I don't go too often. I don't want to get in the way of them becoming great."
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old February 6th, 2017, 11:24 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

An apprentice. Pinekit was going to be an apprentice soon, and it almost frightened him. It was easy enough to talk about everything he was going to do, everything he was excited for, but... he knew he wasn't exactly the cat everyone was dying to be friends with. That was alright by him, though- he had Adderpaw. She would be glad to have him as a friend- no, she was glad to have him as a friend. He wondered what she would think. They had been talking about the time Pinekit would join her in the apprentice den for the past moon or so, but he hadn't actually expected that moon to pass so quickly and now- now it was really going to happen. He was actually going to be an apprentice. He was actually going to do this...somehow. He couldn't understand it at all.
How was it that time could pass so quickly and still take forever for one day to come? I wonder where Adderpaw is...I can't wait to tell her...oh, but I don't wanna tell her I'm nervous...but I can't lie to her...if she asks me how I feel about it, I'll tell her and if she doesn't, then I won't. That's fair, right? He thought, trying to figure out a way to dodge the question without ever lying to her. He would tell her the whole truth- if he was asked. Otherwise it wasn't important, right? Pinekit's green hues glanced around the clearing, looking anxiously for his friend. He felt almost sick with anxiety and excitement, the two emotions feeling like the only things that he could feel right now. There was no sign of anger, or the sly nature that he had often shown before. He knew better now.
But even so, what about all that he had planned? He had had big plans for th future, but in one day, one moment, they had all changed. Now he was so uncertain about his future it was making even the near future look foggy and vague. Anything could happen now. It was his life, shouldn't he be in control? But lying and trickery were no way to live a life. Cats wouldn't like him. They would despise him, go out of their way to avoid him, and the most painful thing would be Adderpaw giving up and leaving him. He understood why she would, of course. No one wanted to be friends with a liar. Still, he couldn't be perfect. He imagined he would make mistakes, whether with Adderpaw, or whoever his mentor might be, or if he were to make any other friends, with them...but he would sort it out. Surely he would.
Maybe Adderpaw would even help him, even if it had been his fault in the first place. He was glad to have a friend like her. A friend who was willing ttand with him, even after all he had done. Granted, if he hadn't apologized she would probably still be angry with him and he would have moved on, like he always did...Pinekit found himself often wondering about what might have happened had he not tried to apologize. Had he not changed. Would she have forgiven him? Would he have moved on if she hadn't? Would things be different now? He wasn't sure, but he was glad he hadn't had to find out. Despite everything that had happened, things were perfect now just the way they were.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; February 6th, 2017 at 11:25 AM.
Old February 6th, 2017, 12:41 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
{Will do~ Ah yes, this robot is beginning to feel her emotions XD}

Emberdust let out a soft sigh and gave her brother a small smile, nothing but support evident, except for a flash of pity in her honey hues. She flattened her ears and looked to the side, not wanting to look her brother in the eyes at the moment, she brought up a sensitive topic, she knew, and she felt horrible for it, but she needed to know, she wouldn't have to bring it up if Blazingstar just told her these things, they were siblings after all. "Now I wasn't saying you were wrong, that's understandable, that and emotions are usually hard to grasp, unsure of how to use them most of the time..." she trailed off, unsure of how to put her next statement nicely...words were usually her strong point, able to scare off most with just the words and the tone she used, but she wasn't very good at her actions, or how to put emotions in the phrases she spoke, it stressed her out, trying to solve this puzzle, the mystery of emotions, which ones were supposed to be used at certain times "But...that wasn't all I wanted to talk about....is it true that...that you're the father of her kits?" she said, making sure her voice was even, loud enough for her brother to hear, but soft enough so no prying ears would hear, he had a reputation to keep, and she didn't want to ruin it. The ginger molly's whiskers twitched, a brilliant idea popped up in her head, "Hey....maybe you should try and see other molly's, to help you get your mind off of Sagewhisker...Nobody else has noticed it yet, and honestly no one else knows, but you should've told me anyways, You should know that I would figure out either way!" she snapped, getting slightly off topic, her fur fluffed up from the anger, they were siblings, they were family, and family members tell their other family members what's bugging them.

Emberdust let her tail droop and her ears flatten against her head, she hated it, her raw emotions, sadness, jelousy, envy, hatred, love, happiness, fear, she hated them, she didn't know how to use them, what they are, how to use them, they made her fell weak, unable to do anything, stupid. Sadness washed over the ginger molly, did he not trust her, did he despise her, did he not believe in her, did she do something? She let out a sigh and began to pad forward, her eyes drooping, honey colored orbs danced with anger and depression "You wanna know what makes a family a family? Its not just the fact that they could be blood related, or the love, or the bond, no it's the fact that one can be much, much stronger than the other, yet they won't kill, slaughter, betray, sadden, hurt, or repress the other. You may think you could be in a family...but think about what I said, Blazingstar you can't pass up that opportunity, it may be your one and only chance to be a father, to have the perfect family." she said, her words giving away no emotion, putting her mask back on, refusing to show her weaknesses, this is how she learned to deal with pain, with her fathers tuff love she learned how to cope in a different way with her emotions, with her pain, and so far it's worked, it's gotten her this far. "I know I said that you should get her mind off of her, but if it's true, if you are the father, you need to take care of them. Create the family we couldn't truly have." she said, her tail lashing back and fourth, she knew that she sounded like a mother, she sounded awful, rude, mean, but she knew her brother would regret this later, and she didn't want to see him half alive again.
Blazingstar blinked at her sentence. What was this about? Was there something he wasn't aware of? That answer was quickly found when Emberdust spoke of Sagewhisker claiming she was expecting his kits. At first his mouth was open like he wanted to say something, but it stayed gaped like he was in shock. The confusion written all over his face before that changed to annoyance. Clamping his mouth shut his tail twitched while he thought of the appropriate words to say. Finally they came to mind and unlike his sister, his voice was filled with annoyance and disbelief. "She's lying! They're probably that other toms kits. The one she's been talking to for who knows how long," he scoffed the earth with his paw, unable to meet Emberdusts gaze. He knew he was going to get swiped at for this, but these were his thoughts. Blazingstar shook his head. It was obvious the cat he thought he loved had moved on already. Maybe he was right, maybe her feelings weren't ever really there. The leader finally let out a small sigh, before her next suggestion took him by surprise. Finally he looked back up at her, the annoyance was gone. "that's ridiculous, I don't have time for a mate right now," he replied, obviously distressed about the situation in general. He really didn't think he would have time for such feelings and thoughts. Although, at her last statement he merely shook his head again "they aren't mine, I will not be their father," he spoke sternly. He was already helping Hawkcry with her kits, he didn't have time for Sagewhiskers, their father, the cat she's talking to, should be responsible for that.

Characters | Enforcer Regulations

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 6th, 2017, 02:51 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

An apprentice. Pinekit was going to be an apprentice soon, and it almost frightened him. It was easy enough to talk about everything he was going to do, everything he was excited for, but... he knew he wasn't exactly the cat everyone was dying to be friends with. That was alright by him, though- he had Adderpaw. She would be glad to have him as a friend- no, she was glad to have him as a friend. He wondered what she would think. They had been talking about the time Pinekit would join her in the apprentice den for the past moon or so, but he hadn't actually expected that moon to pass so quickly and now- now it was really going to happen. He was actually going to be an apprentice. He was actually going to do this...somehow. He couldn't understand it at all.
How was it that time could pass so quickly and still take forever for one day to come? I wonder where Adderpaw is...I can't wait to tell her...oh, but I don't wanna tell her I'm nervous...but I can't lie to her...if she asks me how I feel about it, I'll tell her and if she doesn't, then I won't. That's fair, right? He thought, trying to figure out a way to dodge the question without ever lying to her. He would tell her the whole truth- if he was asked. Otherwise it wasn't important, right? Pinekit's green hues glanced around the clearing, looking anxiously for his friend. He felt almost sick with anxiety and excitement, the two emotions feeling like the only things that he could feel right now. There was no sign of anger, or the sly nature that he had often shown before. He knew better now.
But even so, what about all that he had planned? He had had big plans for th future, but in one day, one moment, they had all changed. Now he was so uncertain about his future it was making even the near future look foggy and vague. Anything could happen now. It was his life, shouldn't he be in control? But lying and trickery were no way to live a life. Cats wouldn't like him. They would despise him, go out of their way to avoid him, and the most painful thing would be Adderpaw giving up and leaving him. He understood why she would, of course. No one wanted to be friends with a liar. Still, he couldn't be perfect. He imagined he would make mistakes, whether with Adderpaw, or whoever his mentor might be, or if he were to make any other friends, with them...but he would sort it out. Surely he would.
Maybe Adderpaw would even help him, even if it had been his fault in the first place. He was glad to have a friend like her. A friend who was willing ttand with him, even after all he had done. Granted, if he hadn't apologized she would probably still be angry with him and he would have moved on, like he always did...Pinekit found himself often wondering about what might have happened had he not tried to apologize. Had he not changed. Would she have forgiven him? Would he have moved on if she hadn't? Would things be different now? He wasn't sure, but he was glad he hadn't had to find out. Despite everything that had happened, things were perfect now just the way they were.
While yes, the golden she-cat was busy with her training with her new mentor, she still had not forgotten the excitement of the idea of her closest friend growing ever closer to becoming an apprentice. The thought was always in the back of her mind, always filling her with excitement when her thought train touched the idea and the possibilities of having her practically only friend with her there in the apprentices den, a day she's been waiting so long for and it seemed to be taking forever. And she was under the assumption that he was just as excited as well, she always thought he looked excited when she mentioned it to him and about all the cool stuff they could do together as apprentices and about staying up late at night to tell stories of their days to each other since they would be sleeping in the same den and so on and so forth. She always assumed that he was nothing but excited to finally become an apprentice because she remembered that he had always wanted to learn new things and become the best, just like she wanted. The idea that Pinekit was nervous.. Well, at all, it just never even occurred to her, he just never seemed like the type of cat to ever get nervous in her mind, he was always brave and strong-headed, just like her. She didn't even think that even she herself got nervous about things from time to time and that every cat got nervous at least some time in their life, unless you were completely unable to feel emotions at all. But to think that a cat like Pinekit got nervous..
It was getting fairly late into the afternoon before Adderpaw finally came padding back into camp, a look of exhaustion on her face, but that same look of determination and power there as she padded determinedly to the fresh kill pile, her mentor following after her before heading to the warriors den. Rummaging through the pile, she ended up picking a rather measly blackbird. With it's tail feathers clamped in her jaws, she hoisted it up and out of the pile before looking around, the end of her tail hooking as she tried to determine a place to sit, in the back of her mind she was also looking for her only friend, the brown kit.
Hopefully he's not in the nursery, but then again, he's hardly ever in there unless he has to be. Thought the she-cat, her amber gaze searching carefully until they finally spotted Pinekit across the clearing. Immediately an excited purr erupted from her chest and she came bounding over to him, eyes alight with happiness to finally see her friend again even though they practically met every day. She looked forward to the times she got to see him, there was always so much to discuss, and so much games to play!
As soon as she reached him, she gave him a rough, friendly headbutt to the shoulder before plopping down and laying down the bird as well.
"Hey there mousebreath, whatcha ya up to?" Giggled out the apprentice in a joking, lighthearted manner as she looked over to her friends, having suddenly forgotten about her meal in her eagerness to begin talking to Pinekit. In the back of her mind, she analyzed that it looked like he had something on his mind, though she couldn't tell what. Maybe he wanted to speak to her about something, but she wasn't exactly sure on that either and decided to simply continue on with conversation believing that if it really was troubling him, whatever it was, that he would talk to her about it. She hoped that he would anyways, because she would certainly do that if something was bothering her.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old February 6th, 2017, 03:11 PM
CloverWitch

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Rosecloud poked her head inside the apprentice's den. She had just received Halopaw as an apprentice and was very excited to show her around the territory. She saw her apprentice's sleeping body in her nest and a purr rumbled out from her throat.

"Halopaw! Wake up! I'm going to show you around the territory!" she called out to the apprentice. "I'll meet you outside!"

@xxJaggededgexx

Last edited by CloverWitch; February 6th, 2017 at 03:14 PM.
Old February 6th, 2017, 03:12 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by toothlost! View Post

Marigoldrise gazed at her mate with an expression that said it all, Driftstream wasn't okay. The she-cat was suffering, and there wasn't much the warrior could do to help her friend besides be there when she was needed. The late leader's daughter wasn't a fan of clingy cats, and Marigoldrise would not upset her by never leaving her side. She'd just make sure she was okay at least once a day. Looking at Roopatch, then across the clearing, she spoke softly, "She's pregnant." That news, without the rest of the story, could be considered great. But Driftstream hadn't shown interest in any tom in the clan, she clearly had no mate. Except she did, in another clan. "The father passed away, and he... He was from ShadowClan." The ginger she-cat didn't disapprove of the actions her friend made, in fact, she would have done the same thing if Rookpatch was of another clan.
The ironic part was that Driftstream had shown a disliking towards ShadowClan at a young age, always speaking ill of the clan and keeping an eye on that border with a gaze that was just looking for a cat to make an appearance to fight. But thinkig about it now, the she-cat realized the watching gaze was for a certain tom. The speaking ill was never directed towards the cats of ShadowClan, but the clan itself.
The she-cat had lost her entire family, and now she was expected to raise her own. It was going to be so tough for her, and Marigoldrise could never know how much she was suffering. "I worry for her. After the passing of her mother, father... siblings, all around the same time, and even her mate? How is she going to be able to handle raising his kits, raising a family after losing hers? Rookpatch, what if she can't handle it?" Green eyes looked to Rookpatch for his thoughts, a comfort in knowing he worried too. Marigoldrise had always wanted kits, but she didn't think she could even handle raising them without Rookpatch.
Considering his paranoia, Rookpatch was a very perceptive and analytical cat and immediately picked up on the gaze that his mate gave him and immediately he could feel a small inkling of fear trying to worm it's way into him, to breach the sanctity and peace of the bubble that he usual felt he was in when he was around Marigoldrise, he tried to swamp it down but he couldn't, not until he knew what was wrong.
What's wrong? Something's wrong. O-Oh Starclan, what if.. What if she doesn't like me anymore? No, maybe it's something about Driftstream, we're talking about her. What if.. What if, what if she doesn't like me anymore now that I'm with Marigold? Oh Starclan please just tell me what's wrong Marigold, please.
His mind started to twist and whirl around the inkling of fear that managed to infiltrate it, his small frame beginning to tremble a little bit but he managed to keep smiling, though it wasn't as wide as before and it seemed to be quickly wanting to disappear as the fear tried to grow.
But when Marigoldrise continued by saying that she, Driftstream, was pregnant, the calico had to blink in utter confusion.
Isn't... That a good thing? Why would she give me a look like that and tell me something good? Oh Starclan maybe she's building up to something terrible, maybe she doesn't love me anymore, oh Starclan help me. And wait... The toms gaze glanced away and he flicked his ear. She.. She wasn't seeing any tom. Or well.. I don't remember seeing her with any tom... Maybe I just never caught them together. Nonetheless the fear remained.
Rookpatch didn't have to wait long for his mate to continue and he immediately looked back at her before his jaw dropped at hearing the news that the golden she-cat had to offer, his stomach twisting in grief a bit. The father.. Oh Driftstream.. The mention of the tom being from another clan didn't make an effect on him, he only felt unbound sadness for his friend and the loss of her mate.
"O-Oh Muh-Harry-Marigold we huh-have to h-huh-help her, p-p-p-pluh-hease-please.." Whimpered the tom, feeling the fear soak away to be replaced with an unbearable sadness that was already starting to bring small tears to his eyes. The tom had always been emotional and easily upset, and to know what Driftstream was going through.. And to imagine himself in her paws.. The tears started to overflow into the short fur around his eyes and he promptly sniffled, glancing away, a bit embarrassed to be crying in front of his mate before realizing that she loved him and that it was okay to cry in front of her. Sniffling more, more tears came and he rested his cheek on his mates shoulder, shoulders sagging.
"Wuh-We-W-W-We-he-We huh-have-have-have-huh-have t-t-to-to help h-uh-her.." {We have to help her} managed out the tom quietly, nuzzling her shoulder.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old February 6th, 2017, 03:13 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloverWitch View Post
Rosecloud poked her head inside the apprentice's den. She had just received Halopaw as an apprentice and was very excited to show her around the territory. She saw her apprentice's sleeping body in her nest and a purr rumbled out from her throat.

"Honeypaw! Wake up! I'm going to show you around the territory!" she called out to the apprentice. "I'll meet you outside!"

@xxJaggededgexx
Halopaw awoke with a start, "what're we doing today, Rosecloud?" She yipped, clearly excited
lotusfang
Old February 6th, 2017, 03:15 PM
CloverWitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxJaggededgexx View Post
Halopaw awoke with a start, "what're we doing today, Rosecloud?" She yipped, clearly excited
"I'm going to show you around the territory. But first get yourself a piece of fresh-kill, I don't want my apprentice out of energy on her first day!" Rosecloud mewed cheerfully and headed out to the clearing.

(Meet you there~)
Closed Thread