Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by BlueBubble
Today 03:11 PM
Ramen’s art shop
Last post by RamenThePigeon
Today 03:09 PM
Softsky's Reflection [A VA...
Last post by WinterMara
Today 03:05 PM
Battle Basics [Open to ShC]
Last post by Myling
Today 02:54 PM
Darkwater Mire
by Rose
Last post by furrensic
Today 02:41 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 6th, 2017, 03:17 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloverWitch View Post
"I'm going to show you around the territory. But first get yourself a piece of fresh-kill, I don't want my apprentice out of energy on her first day!" Rosecloud mewed cheerfully and headed out to the clearing.

(Meet you there~)
(Okay.)

Halopaw smiled giddily, she knew that this was going to be a good day~
lotusfang
Old February 6th, 2017, 03:27 PM
CloverWitch

My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@xxJaggededgexx

Rosecloud waited by the fresh-kill pile with a hare at her paws for Halopaw. She could barely contain her excitement as she thought about taking Halopaw out for her first day of training. It was long ago that Rosecloud herself had just finished her apprentice training and she was more than willing to be the best mentor she could be for Halopaw. Her paws kneaded the ground excitedly as she finally saw Halopaw exit the apprentice's den and her eyes lit up.

"I saved you a hare!" she called out to the apprentice.
Old February 6th, 2017, 03:45 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
While yes, the golden she-cat was busy with her training with her new mentor, she still had not forgotten the excitement of the idea of her closest friend growing ever closer to becoming an apprentice. The thought was always in the back of her mind, always filling her with excitement when her thought train touched the idea and the possibilities of having her practically only friend with her there in the apprentices den, a day she's been waiting so long for and it seemed to be taking forever. And she was under the assumption that he was just as excited as well, she always thought he looked excited when she mentioned it to him and about all the cool stuff they could do together as apprentices and about staying up late at night to tell stories of their days to each other since they would be sleeping in the same den and so on and so forth. She always assumed that he was nothing but excited to finally become an apprentice because she remembered that he had always wanted to learn new things and become the best, just like she wanted. The idea that Pinekit was nervous.. Well, at all, it just never even occurred to her, he just never seemed like the type of cat to ever get nervous in her mind, he was always brave and strong-headed, just like her. She didn't even think that even she herself got nervous about things from time to time and that every cat got nervous at least some time in their life, unless you were completely unable to feel emotions at all. But to think that a cat like Pinekit got nervous..

It was getting fairly late into the afternoon before Adderpaw finally came padding back into camp, a look of exhaustion on her face, but that same look of determination and power there as she padded determinedly to the fresh kill pile, her mentor following after her before heading to the warriors den. Rummaging through the pile, she ended up picking a rather measly blackbird. With it's tail feathers clamped in her jaws, she hoisted it up and out of the pile before looking around, the end of her tail hooking as she tried to determine a place to sit, in the back of her mind she was also looking for her only friend, the brown kit.
Hopefully he's not in the nursery, but then again, he's hardly ever in there unless he has to be. Thought the she-cat, her amber gaze searching carefully until they finally spotted Pinekit across the clearing. Immediately an excited purr erupted from her chest and she came bounding over to him, eyes alight with happiness to finally see her friend again even though they practically met every day. She looked forward to the times she got to see him, there was always so much to discuss, and so much games to play!
As soon as she reached him, she gave him a rough, friendly headbutt to the shoulder before plopping down and laying down the bird as well.

"Hey there mousebreath, whatcha ya up to?" Giggled out the apprentice in a joking, lighthearted manner as she looked over to her friends, having suddenly forgotten about her meal in her eagerness to begin talking to Pinekit. In the back of her mind, she analyzed that it looked like he had something on his mind, though she couldn't tell what. Maybe he wanted to speak to her about something, but she wasn't exactly sure on that either and decided to simply continue on with conversation believing that if it really was troubling him, whatever it was, that he would talk to her about it. She hoped that he would anyways, because she would certainly do that if something was bothering her.
Pinekit started as Adderpaw's voice sounded from beside him and he glanced over at her, surprise written all over his green hues. "You just live to surprise me, don't you?" He asked, although his voice had a light, happy tone to it that showed he wasn't annoyed by her antics. He was actually relieved to be around a cat who was as happy to see him as Adderpaw. He got the feeling that he probably wouldn't be making too many friends. Adderpaw was allowed to see his feelings because he allowed her to- no one else was allowed in. Just her. He would never need anyone else. Pinekit's tail twitched back and forth as he thought over her question, wondering if he should just blurt out everything or keep it hidden for a while longer. Deciding on the latter, he looked up at her and smiled in a way that was almost reminiscent of his old, fake one. It was still rough like his normal one, but something about it seemed almost...pretend. Forced. As though he wasn't actually happy to see her, which he felt frustrated about because he really was, but what could he do? Nothing. Talk about being helpless. He thought with a snort, his tail lashing back and forth in anger before he tried to calm down again. Now he knew he wouldn't be able to hide it from her. She would suspect he was lying again and technically, he would be.
"Nothing much. My apprentice ceremony is coming up and, well...to be completely honest with you, Adderpaw, I'm nervous. I know we've been talking about all the cool stuff I can do once I'm an apprentice, but I don't know anymore...it's just, I'm not exactly a likeable cat. I've done some things- things you know about, but I-I get the feeling that I won't be very popular there. And what about my mentor? What if they don't like me either, what if they're going to make my life miserable because they don't like me?" Pinekit asked, his eyes flashing with anxiety and frustration at having told her literally everything before he fell silent.

He wasn't quite sure what he had done. Had he told her of his own free will, or had he told her because he was scared? Pinekit wasn't sure, but he got the feeling why he had told her was nowhere near as important as the fact that she now knew. She knew everything. He hadn't wanted her to know how scared he really was of things, obviously she knew that he couldn't be this solid wall forever, but...what if she had? Was she now worried that she had gotten into a friendship that wasn't going to be beneficial to her? Wait, no...that's not how real friendship works, right? It's a two way thing. If I like her and consider her to be a friend, and if she likes me and considers me to be a friend, then we're friends. And best friends is...when you do everything together and they're your favorite friend? I think. Well Adderpaw's my only friend, so I guess that makes her my best friend cause I definitely like her the most of the cats I've met so far. Pinekit thought.
He had never been the best at deducing things, and this appeared to be a sort of example of this. He glanced at Adderpaw worriedly, waiting for her reaction. Although he had guessed that they were real friends now, and that she wouldn't just ditch him because he was afraid of something, he was still unsure. How could he ever really know what she was thinking? What she was feeling? I...can't. He realized, his tail twitching back and forth as he realized how helpless he really was.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old February 6th, 2017, 03:48 PM
a tiny bean

Quote:
@xxJaggededgexx

Rosecloud waited by the fresh-kill pile with a hare at her paws for Halopaw. She could barely contain her excitement as she thought about taking Halopaw out for her first day of training. It was long ago that Rosecloud herself had just finished her apprentice training and she was more than willing to be the best mentor she could be for Halopaw. Her paws kneaded the ground excitedly as she finally saw Halopaw exit the apprentice's den and her eyes lit up.

"I saved you a hare!" she called out to the apprentice.
"Thank you!" She meowed
lotusfang
Old February 6th, 2017, 03:55 PM
CloverWitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxJaggededgexx View Post
"Thank you!" She meowed
"No problem! Now, hurry and eat because I smell rain coming and I want to show you around before it comes down. I'd rather not get a cold, you know?" she joked.
Old February 6th, 2017, 04:00 PM
a tiny bean

Quote:
"No problem! Now, hurry and eat because I smell rain coming and I want to show you around before it comes down. I'd rather not get a cold, you know?" she joked.
"Alright." Halopaw ate silently, eyes on her mentor.
lotusfang
Old February 6th, 2017, 04:06 PM
CloverWitch

Quote:
"Alright." Halopaw ate silently, eyes on her mentor.
The silence between pricked at Rosecloud's pelt and she quickly grabbed herself a mouse before settling beside Halopaw. "Well, are you excited about today? Do you have any questions you want to ask me right now before we head out?"
Old February 6th, 2017, 04:08 PM
a tiny bean

Quote:
The silence between pricked at Rosecloud's pelt and she quickly grabbed herself a mouse before settling beside Halopaw. "Well, are you excited about today? Do you have any questions you want to ask me right now before we head out?"
"Actually yes.."
lotusfang
Old February 6th, 2017, 04:14 PM
CloverWitch

Quote:
"Actually yes.."
Rosecloud took a bite of her mouse and looked at Halopaw. "Sure, dear. What about?" she managed to muffle out through her chewing.
Old February 6th, 2017, 04:17 PM
a tiny bean

Quote:
Rosecloud took a bite of her mouse and looked at Halopaw. "Sure, dear. What about?" she managed to muffle out through her chewing.
She cocked her head, "Well.. I heard we're going to tour the camp today, what about tomorrow?" She'd always want to ask that question since her apprentice ceremony, and now here she is, asking that same question, the small grey mottled she-cat looked at her mentor, awaiting an answer, her deep blue eyes locked with Rosecloud's, she's never felt this happy in a long time.
lotusfang
Closed Thread