Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by Bean
Today 11:32 PM
Atari- Venn, Nymm, and...
by Hound
Last post by Hound
Today 11:20 PM
Atari- Venn, Nymm, and...
by Hound
Last post by Hound
Today 11:20 PM
ThunderClan Healing Event...
by iliri
Last post by iliri
Today 11:05 PM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Bean
Today 10:48 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 29th, 2017, 12:03 AM

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Waits for Lightningpaw to bring back food
Old January 29th, 2017, 07:11 AM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy

Remorakit nodded understandingly, and meowed, "We should play outside. Your pebble is kind of cool." Their olive optics swept over the cat whom they had grown to appreciate in such a short time. Remora bit their tongue slightly, not wanting to ruin their chance of gaining a friend in this cat.
Leafkit felt so relieved, honestly, and that relieve was quite strong in his emotions, and mind, and glad, so so glad. Whiskers twitching with a cheerful radiance, he nodded, "Or else, the queens will yell at us, and squawking, heh. They did yell at me when I first played with this thing." He chuckled jokingly, humor glistening in his optics, and tone as he responded, with a nudge to the pebble, awkwardly. He didn't know they would be THIS understanding, but they were, it made him feel awkward, a bit. Leafkit rolled his pebble over, keeping it gently beneath his paw, but not too hard. "Oh...and,...thanks." Leafkit mewed surprise and gladness crisping off of the tabby. He didn't think...They...think my pebble's cool...? Leafkit didn't know why, they had said that, and why they did. He probably needed to socialize with others more often, after all, his apprentice ceremony was nearing, closely, too closely even, and...he needed to get to know others more. "Errr- usually, I don't talk with anyone, and play alone in the clearing." Leafkit spoke, with an awkward tone sweeping into his mouth, ears flattened slightly. That was true, he was lonely, and most kit's thought he was... a bit odd, and strange, so he stayed away from other kits. This kit was a bit different, they were nice, and understanding, kinda like himself, but with a little more than that. Leafkit had a few friends, but that was it, he did need some more, and maybe his dad would notice him? Yeah, he would, of course.

Last edited by seasalt; January 29th, 2017 at 07:16 AM.
Old January 29th, 2017, 10:32 AM

My Mood: Bored

Lionkit wakes up confused, she was cold in her nest and relized her mother was nowere to be found. Lionkit Jumps up and searches the nursery.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 744328-RIZshhFS7sKlUhJw.jpg (34.7 KB, 30 views)
Old January 29th, 2017, 11:09 AM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Quietstream padded around camp looking for someone to talk to. His white pelt shimmering in the sunlight, his blue eyes glistening. His claws scraped the ground as he walked

Last edited by Fallpotato; January 29th, 2017 at 11:09 AM.
Old January 29th, 2017, 04:23 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
{Open post}
There was a young she-kit with Siamese markings across her body- a cream coat and chocolate browned features. Falconkit was rather small for her age, but she hardly cared.

What she did care about was friends. And what kit didn't? Friendship was one of the only things she'd fully grasped so far. The companionship of other kits was a glorious thing, and she'd do anything for a game of moss-ball or a little talk.

And because of that, the mixed-bred ThunderClan kit sat in the nursery, looking for any sight of a possible friend, or perhaps one of her siblings.
Volekit padded up to Falconkit. "Hi.", he mewed. The brown tomkit sat down, his gold eyes looking at the shekit.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old January 29th, 2017, 07:19 PM
a little bit weird

My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waluigi View Post
Honeykit laughed, her previous energy returning as she batted again at the little bug. She tried crouching down, as if to imitate a warriors pose, swishing her tail around. Then, she leaped. It was an awful hunter's crouch, and she ended up jumping on a random branch instead. "Oof!"

That didn't slow the kit down though. With Pricklepaw cheering her on, she darted again to catch the bug, which attempted to skitter down the tunnel. Before it could escape, Honeykit tried pouncing on it again and was somehow successful, trapping the beetle underneath her paws. "Look Pricklepaw! I caught it!" It squirmed, and she yelped, almost letting it escape.
Pricklepaw couldn't help but wince when the she-kit landed on the stick and was about to spring to check on her when she dashed off again. Must've not hurt her too badly if she carried right on. He pushed up from his crouch, stretching to stand on his toes so he could see her progress on recapturing the beetle. He had to admit, she certainly was quick on her paws.

A surge of pride flashed through him when she landed her paws successfully on the bug. He darted forward so that he could crouch next to her and laughed at her yelp. "Careful," he cautioned playfully as he flicked Honeykit's ear with the tip of his tail. "Most prey will still try to escape even if there's big paws holding onto it."

If I don't reply quickly, it's probably because I'm on mobile! My tablet's messed up so I can't get on here on the computer often.
Old January 29th, 2017, 07:22 PM
~Even Awkward Online~

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waluigi View Post
"Huh! That sounds so cool!" Honeykit swished her tail across the ground as she thought about how to beat such an evil clan. Walk in and have a friendly chat with them? Honeykit felt like it was an oddly silly idea - doubting Sandkit was thinking of taking a pacifist route - but she wasn't one to censor her thoughts. "We could try sending a few of our cats to talk with them..." Just that alone sounded quite boring to Honeykit. Once Sandkit finished her description, she looked at the circles above DarkClan's 'camp' and wondered if their clan could use it.
"What's these?" She asked, "Is that something we can climb on? Ooh!" Her ears perked up, "Maybe we could use this to jump them while the others are talking to Darkclan, like a sur. . .surprise? Like a surprise attack!"
Sandkit looked at the map in thought, and gave a "Hmmm" at Honeykit's original suggestion. She doubted DarkClan was one to have a friendly chat. She would know! Sandkit looked up at Honeykit when she started speaking again, and her eyes lit up at Honeykit's next suggestion.
"Yes! That's a great idea! There's no way they'd think of that! You're a... a... Jen-ie-us? Yes! That!" Sandkit chirped, pondering what to do next. She's never really played with another kit before, so she played the role of all the cats. It's not very easy to fake attack yourself though.
"Ok, so now, we need to tell our clan. Who'll play the leader?" Sandkit mewed happily.

Main kitties:http://rpswcokitties.weebly.com/

Other roleplay characters:http://rpswcokitties.weebly.com/other-roleplays.html

Help my dragon eggs by clicking on them!~

~Have a nice day!~
Old January 29th, 2017, 08:16 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derp Katz View Post
Volekit padded up to Falconkit. "Hi.", he mewed. The brown tomkit sat down, his gold eyes looking at the shekit.
"Hi!" The she-kit squeaked happily, bounding up towards the brown-pelted tomcat. As soon as her mouth opened, rapid-paced questions bubbled out of her mouth. "Who are you? I'm Falconkit! You're not busy, are you? Maybe you could stay with me?"

Her eyes scanned the nursery, wondering, where in the world are my siblings?. It was possible that they were outside in the clearing playing around there. Oh, well, never mind them.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old January 29th, 2017, 09:05 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

A grey tom with blue eyes laid in the clearing. The small tom looked at a small kit. Her name was Ravenkit. He got up but fell back on his side. grrr stupid paw The tom was Jaymist. He broke his paw while hunting. He hasn't seen the medicine cat yet. He's always shy and alone.

Ravenkit felt all alone. Her mother died while kitting. Her father left the clan to be a Kitty pet with another she cat. She frowned and laid down. She started to cry. She tucked her tail under her paws and closed her eyes.She remembered her brother. He died from a sickness.

Last edited by Deerlie; January 29th, 2017 at 09:08 PM.
Old January 29th, 2017, 09:37 PM

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vantrums View Post
Pricklepaw couldn't help but wince when the she-kit landed on the stick and was about to spring to check on her when she dashed off again. Must've not hurt her too badly if she carried right on. He pushed up from his crouch, stretching to stand on his toes so he could see her progress on recapturing the beetle. He had to admit, she certainly was quick on her paws.

A surge of pride flashed through him when she landed her paws successfully on the bug. He darted forward so that he could crouch next to her and laughed at her yelp. "Careful," he cautioned playfully as he flicked Honeykit's ear with the tip of his tail. "Most prey will still try to escape even if there's big paws holding onto it."
Honeykit kept her paws firmly on the bug, wincing at the slight stinging sensation on her pawpads. Maybe she shouldn't have landed on that stick. "It's still twitching under my paws, it feels so weird! It hurts a little, but that's ok." She said, turning her head to the apprentice, which was now sitting right next to her. She giggled at his tail-flick, swishing her own one around against the ground.

She nodded at his words. "Is it like this when you get mices and other fresh kill? Ooh! What if we took it back to camp? I dunno if it'll feed anyone though..."
Closed Thread