Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 07:54 PM
The saddest death in...
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 07:53 PM
Stem Training Thread ! ☼
Last post by Luna16
Today 07:46 PM
Mosskit bio
by lark.
Last post by lark.
Today 07:46 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Aroogi
Today 07:43 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 19th, 2020, 03:47 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: WindClan Territory

[ @Slushie @~Lucid Dreams~ ]
-Creekdash-

The young warrior could easily hear Finchflower coming over the hill, and watched as she skidded to a halt in front of him. Her apologizes just reminded him of Mountainmist but he quickly shut that thought down. She's not like Mountainmist. Just a mistake. "It's okay, just go catch something and meet back over here. We'll go catch some more too."
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old July 19th, 2020, 04:10 PM
Queen of Lame

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Cheetahpaw leaned back as he finished his part of the rabbit. "So when are you becoming an apprentice?" He didn't want to admit it, but it was kind of lonely, having no friends that where apprentices. @Radiantshine300

Click these!

Send me an anonymous message!
https://gdpd.xyz/tigerstorm0926
Old July 19th, 2020, 04:16 PM
The air is tasty here.

Status: Just coming back to this site, looking for rp buddies
My Mood: Lurking

@Tigerstorm0926

"I don't know.."
Old July 19th, 2020, 04:23 PM
Queen of Lame

Cheetahpaw nodded thoughtfully. He kind of missed being a kit. Being an apprentice was great and all, but he missed not having any responsibilities. He shook himself and meowed to Specklekit. "Soon I hope." He grinned at her then added " Or else I might die of boredom!" @Radiantshine300

Click these!

Old July 19th, 2020, 04:27 PM
The air is tasty here.

Status: Just coming back to this site, looking for rp buddies
My Mood: Lurking

@Tigerstorm0926

She purrs.
Old July 19th, 2020, 04:59 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan - Joining or Rejoining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post

[ @Moonraven ]

----Curlpaw----

He managed to stop himself from flinching at the sudden sound of Twiglight's voice, though his tails easily gave away his nervousness wth the way they flipped and tapped against the grass. He ducked his head in a respectful greeting. Persistent was one word for it. "I know," he replied, making his tone as polite as he could muster, " and I apologize for being so loud and demanding. But I stayed at Seastones and thought about it, REALLY thought about it. I have no future in RiverClan, you see. My mentor is never around, and I have no one close to me who could support me in my endeavors. Although having Stagpaw and that other cat around - Mushy, Stagpaw called him, although I get the feeling that isn't quite right - would be a nice bonus, I've actually come to make a future for myself. That's something I can't do in RiverClan."

At least he wasn't completely daft and was rather respectful, but the reasons he was giving to wanting to join her clan were unacceptable for her. She was pretty sure that all the leaders would find them unacceptable.
"No future in one of the largest well led clan out of the four, don't make me laugh." If he came from ThunderClan with the fire problem or ShadowClan with the dictator problem, well she might be a little more sympathetic to his plight, but he belonged to RiverClan. The cats that came to her from RiverClan were the ones that were tossed out, he was the first RiverClan cat that's willingly left and for such stupid reasons.
"Did you even bother speaking to Lionstar about your mentor problem?" She asked, looking skeptical. She coulnd't say whether he was lying to her or not, it wasn't like Twilightstar was there.
"If they really weren't around to train you and you were falling behind, speaking to the leader should have been the first thing done." Lionstar seemed to run a tight ship, she didn't see him letting lazy dimwits who couldn't bother to train their apprentice remain unchecked. Even if Lionstar did, if told he'd probably jump on it.
"As for those who support and are close to you, that's your job to fix. Leaders have many duties to handle, forcing cats to befriend lonely apprentices aren't one of them." If he wanted happiness, friends, even family, that was Curlpaw's job to handle. He had to chase what he wanted, no one could do that for him. She's meet some of the cats in RiverClan, they weren't all angry, solitary loners, who shunned friendship.
"If those are the only reasons you have to completely throw out your loyalty and join a different clan, then I don't see why I'd let you join my clan. They're ridiculous reasons. You can not handle making a future in RiverClan by fixing simple problems, you decided to leave the second things got rough, if I can even call it that, and abandoned your clan for the first friendly faces that came around." Twilightstar lashed her tail in annoyance, feeling as if she was wasting her time. It didn't sound like Curlpaw had tired to fix anything that was wrong in his life, he just gave up and tried to move into the next available clan. He didn't even have any problems with Lionstar nor the clan itself, they were personal problems that could have been fixed by being a little more outgoing and speaking to the clan leader.
"Do you have a real reason I should let you in my clan?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shadow Flower View Post
Bliss’s eyes would open, seeing the larger cat standing over her.
“S- Sorry.
This is your territory, right?
I’ll get going.”

Twilightstar blinked her eyes, but wasn't going to stop the molly if she was just going to leave. Seeing as the kit was smart enough to understand the territory belong to her, the leader assumed the kit had somewhere to go. Only morons don't ask for help when it was needed, Twilightstar took a seat and wait for the kit to get moving. She'd make sure the kit got out of her territory.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; July 19th, 2020 at 05:02 PM.
Old July 19th, 2020, 05:17 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

"I like rabbit more! I think it's kinda weird that you like hare though, i mean that's your name! Harefoot! So it's kinda like eating yourself but also not because it's a hare and not a cat or anything-" the molly abruptly cut herself with a giggle, flicking her tail gleefully. "And i went of the rails! Sorry about that." She smiled brightly again, eyes bright with humor. Oh, she just loved when cats actually matched her energy! It was just so much fun.
@esa

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old July 19th, 2020, 06:20 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Dragging Leopardpaw into Twilightstar's den, Wishpool motioned for Featherwhisker to follow her. Twilightstar, I'm sorry to come bursting into your den, but we may have a problem. she mewed breathlessly, dropping Leopardpaw. I took her out for some training, because I was bored in the nursery. We were by Shadowclan border, about to start, when that flea bag she hissed, indicating Leopardpaw Crossed the border.
There was a Shadowclan apprentice who confronted her, and instead of leaving, she ignored my orders, and attacked and killed him!
Wishpool was practically yowling, and she felt a bit bad for Twilightstar, having to listen to her, but she was almost hysterical. Taking a break, she sat down, taking a few deeeeep breaths. @Moonraven @Corruptx @Mumble
Old July 19th, 2020, 06:21 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

// @elysian @Rainquail
woah, snailswirl could actually hold all three flowers at the same time? TALENT. he'd applaud them or give them some praise, but his mouth was kinda stuffed at the moment, so that'd have to wait.. like.. a few minutes. smiling widely as shockpaw laughed -- at what, robinpaw didn't know, but he was a comedic genius so it was probably at something he'd said --, robinpaw followed alongside the two, a spring in his step as he shook his tail around happily. eyeing the terrain suspiciously, he looked for anything that looked useful. spotting nothing... robinpaw whIRLED around suddenly, muttering a loud AHA as if he was going to catch a plant red-handed in the act of hiding. but alas, there was nothing. shaking his head as though nothing had happened, he continued. maybe one of the others would find something while they headed back, if they even had enough room to hold it all.
Old July 19th, 2020, 06:21 PM
Queen of Lame

Cheetahpaw smiled, then yawned. He should probably go to bed. He was pretty tired after all. "Hey, I think I'm going to go take a nap. It was great talking to you!" And it was. @Radiantshine300

Click these!

Closed Thread