Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Viva Cat Vegas! [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 01:29 AM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 01:28 AM
The Rift [ Atari /...
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 01:24 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 19th, 2020, 09:35 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post
@RedHead @icepuddle
{Just transitioned it here since it was past 24 hours}

Another day... and another patrol. And another day Pumapaw was feeling fed up with being... at the forefront of everything. At least this time it was hunting and not a border patrol... So ears flickering the apprentice walked out into the territory, short legs carrying her up the hill as she waited for her mentor and the other warrior to catch up. "So hunting yes... we're going to hunt. Quicksilver," actually using his proper name for once, "I think there is a rabbit up there... and if your highness doesn't mind... we don't need to hunt too much. So... can I go after it?" She was trying to temper her... brattiness. Somewhat.

Quicksilver flicked his ears, tilting his head at Pumapaw's odd.... behavior. Was she sick or something? She was never this... lowkey or chill, especially around him. And she never called him by his actual name. That was a large warning flag. "Be my guest." He meowed in response, his tone wary, tail-stub flicking slightly. Turning to the other cat who'd joined them, Quicksilver gave a shrug of his shoulders. "You wanna team up and work towards catching a rabbit then? Or go solo?"

@icepuddle

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old July 19th, 2020, 09:45 PM

Default Re: WindClan - Joining or Rejoining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post
Twilightstar blinked her eyes, but wasn't going to stop the molly if she was just going to leave. Seeing as the kit was smart enough to understand the territory belong to her, the leader assumed the kit had somewhere to go. Only morons don't ask for help when it was needed, Twilightstar took a seat and wait for the kit to get moving. She'd make sure the kit got out of her territory.
Bliss would turn around after a minute.
Um... I heard there were cats.. who like.. lived together in a big group near here?
I’m kinda looking for them.

The kit would look around, her tail still kinda fluffed up.
Old July 19th, 2020, 10:09 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

Default Re: WindClan - Joining or Rejoining

Moonbird gave a glance at Weaselskip as the she-cat dropped her rabbit to speak, the diluted tortoiseshell giving her mate a glaring look. She wasn't supposed to speak. Flicking her tail at the she-cat, Moonbird gave a small hissing "be quiet" before turning her gaze back to Twilightstar.
At Twilightstar's accusation of her turning tail as soon as something fell apart again, Moonbird did feel a bit offended, but she also understood. From the Windclan leader's point of view, she seemed like a fickle cat who only wanted to reside in a clan that was stable and didn't have any problems. Which she had not been meaning to come across at all. The situation in Thunderclan was far different than just.... a "falling apart". It was a certain kind of falling apart that Moonbird knew couldn't be healed easily. Especially with the way their leader had been acting and treating her clan. Taking a deep breath, Moonbird leveled her gaze with Twilightstar's, orange eyes firm but allowing emotion and truth to shine through them as she spoke.
"Falling apart can happen in multiple different ways. You, Twilightstar, seem like a leader whose going to help her clan through any trouble it comes across. And that is a trait that actually shows far more stability than what Duskstar was showing. Duskstar left her clan behind when things got hard. She only cared about a few specific cats, and that's why it fell apart. Because she wasn't the one helping them when things got tough. Having a leader I can trust to not run off when things get hard, well... that would be the grounding part of my loyalty. Staying and helping in any way I can when I know that I can support the leader who is doing the same." That's what being a leader meant, right? Sticking around when things got hard, showing that you could lead, even through the hardest times? Moonbird gave a small tilt of her head as she finished her statement, studying Twilightstar once again. She was giving the Windclan leader a show of herself, her morals and her beliefs, allowing Twilightstar to judge her herself. And in the end, Moonbird could only hope she passed the bar. It seemed Twilightstar was merely annoyed with Weaselskip, and that was understandable. But she.... she was completely untrustworthy at this point. She'd never lived in Windclan, or any other clan than Thunderclan. If she was accepted in... she knew she'd have a lot to learn. And Moonbird was going to put in any effort she could to prove to the clan that she could be a loyal, trustworthy warrior, as much as any of the other Windclanners.

@Moonraven @Arie

Character Site
--
Old July 19th, 2020, 10:45 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post
-- @RedHead --

So Pumapaw was late. Like she had never been late in herself... she was always late. Cause short legs didn't exactly make for good companions to running fast. Neither did running with a flower grasped in her jaws. She was going to attempt to be... nice. And she assumed that starting it off with a small gift to her mentor might make him less willing to piss her off. It was not her who pissed him off, no way no way, but rather him who pissed her off with the intent on making her mad. So flower clasped in her jaws she finally made her way over to the training moor where she could see Quicksilver's, well silver, fur. Shaking out her own cream coloured fur she placed the flower at his paws. "I'm late okay. I won't apologize because I went out to get you a flower - as in, actually teach me something today and don't get me up and raging." Cause it totally wasn't her short temper that usually got the better of her, totally not. "So we learning battle moves today yes? Let's get going." She was going to rock this... she was sure to do well. Because she would be such a failure if she couldn't hunt well and then not fight properly either... so she had to do well. Because she was no failure, that was just unacceptable in Pumapaw's eyes.

Quicksilver was confused. Pumapaw had been acting a bit odd as of late. First the patrol, and now being late to training? This was not like her at all. Maybe she was sick. That was the only solution that Quicksilver was coming up with. So it had to be true, right? Because there was no way that Pumapaw was just.... stopping being Pumapaw. That wasn't a thing, that would never be a thing.
Though as Pumapaw entered the training moor, with an odd.... object in her possession, Quicksilver watched her with an incredulous look. Disbelief shone on his face as he listened to her reasoning, remaining silent for a moment after she finished speaking. He glanced down at the flower, his mouth still open slightly in surprise. Finally looking back up at Pumapaw, Quicksilver shook his head slightly, tail-stub flicking. "Well uh... um thanks that's... actually really thoughtful of you..." He meowed, giving Pumapaw a small awkward smile and a nod. How else was he supposed to react to this? His apprentice had gone out of her way to get him something nice. Sure she wanted a nice, smooth training session in return but.... That was something that Pumapaw just... didn't do. She was definitely sick or something.... Quicksilver lifted his eyes to meet her, the blue hues narrowing to slits as he studied the she-cat. Odd. After a moment he shook himself out, standing. "Yeah. Right. Battle training today. Let's do this." He padded a bit further out into the training moor, shaking out his pelt once again before turning around to face Pumapaw and await her attention. Battle training would do them both good. Unless her sickness was contagious or something. Then maybe she'd make him start acting weird. That wouldn't be good.

Character Site
--
Old July 19th, 2020, 11:09 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
Rabbitpaw was watching Lynxpaw. Suddenly, she rushed forward. Bunching his muscles, he tried to leap over the other apprentice. I hope this works!

@Arie @RedHead

Lynxpaw's eyes widened as she saw Rabbitpaw leap up and above her, effortlessly avoiding her attack. Digging her claws in the ground, Lynxpaw skidded to a precise halt, turning herself around at the same time. She needed a better strategy. Taking a deep breath, Lynxpaw rushed forward again, but instead, this time, she feigned to the right at the last minute, sticking a paw out to try and slam it along Rabbitpaw's side and hopefully knock the tom over, or even just unbalance him.

@Arie

Character Site
--
Old July 19th, 2020, 11:17 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumble View Post
Hailstorm pushed her way out of the warriors den, idly flicking a small scrap of moss off of her ear. She was bored out of her mind, and the excitement from Coyotesnarl's promotion to deputy has already worn off. Luckily, she spotted someone who seemed like they would be relatively interesting. Padding over to the brown tom, she tapped him on the shoulder with her tail, "Hello, Beaverbounce" she mewed in her usual French accent. A small smile was already on her face when she sat down next to him, "how are you doing today?" she asked, gazing up at him. She had never really talked with the tom all that much, so she was curious to see how this would end up.
@RedHead (oh yeah, she was born as a loner, and her mother was born in France, which means that she spoke fluent French. Warrior cats logic, right?)

(loll yess)

Beaverbounce wasn't paying much attention to his surroundings, as per usual when he was just hanging around in the clearing. So when his shoulder was suddenly tapped, the tom leaped to his paws and turned around to face the attacker, one paw out and placed in between the paws of the other cat and the other paw up and ready to strike. Though as he realized that this was just a clanmate and he was perfectly safe in the clearing, the tom lowered his paw, taking a step back as he let out a sheepish laugh. "Whoops, really caught me off guard there... Hailstorm, was it?" He meowed, double checking he got the name right. Though after a moment, her odd accent registered in his brain, and the tomcat's eyes brightened, literal sparkles seeming to shine from them at this new revelation. "Woah, your voice is like... literal legit awesomeness. I love the way it sounds! It's really.... pretty. Smooth. Nice to listen to that's for sure." Beaverbounce then realized he should probably actually answer the question that she'd asked him. "As for how I'm doing today, I suppose you could say I'm quite jumpy." He meowed with a smirk, tail flicking as he alluded to his earlier reaction to Hailstorm's announcement of herself when he'd been quite surprised. Beaverbounce thought that joke was golden.

Character Site
--
Old July 19th, 2020, 11:31 PM
Why am I still awake

My Mood: Sleepy

She stood up. He wanted her to be straightforward? Alright. Fine. Wolfwhisper looked down at him. Her gaze judgingly watching him. Her tail slowly swayed. Wolfwhisper’s blank expression had no reaction to his words. “You want me to be straightforward? I don’t like you but I get you have good intentions. Also, leave me alone.” What annoyed her was that he acted like he knew her. She had never even spoken to him before and yet he thought that he knew so much about her- oh wait. She did the same thing. Well... guess it was a mutual thing then.

@hope
Old July 19th, 2020, 11:34 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Quicksilver flicked his ears, tilting his head at Pumapaw's odd.... behavior. Was she sick or something? She was never this... lowkey or chill, especially around him. And she never called him by his actual name. That was a large warning flag. "Be my guest." He meowed in response, his tone wary, tail-stub flicking slightly. Turning to the other cat who'd joined them, Quicksilver gave a shrug of his shoulders. "You wanna team up and work towards catching a rabbit then? Or go solo?"

@icepuddle
Oh. He seemed... uncomfortable. What could possibly have made her dearest mentor nervous? Her over amazing self actually wanting to get a patrol done? Could she just not be nice and actually finish this quickly so she could go back to sleeping in her nest. "Lets get a move on then your highness then. I assume you would want to find prey that suit your high standards of life?" With that Pumapaw sped away from her mentor, easily spotting the rabbit she'd not so quietly talked about. Sliding into a quick and somewhat sloppy crouch - to make up for her shorter legs - and then she stalked closer, before making a leap for it, landing short but still managing to bring the rabbit down. "I got one!" And that was all she needed. Hunting patrol? Done.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old July 20th, 2020, 01:05 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Basilpaw was agreeing with Peonypaw until he complained about someone walking through her,” Who? There’s no one here but us, Peonypaw.” she meowed wondering if it was his imagination or if he was seeing things. If he’s seeing things, I should probably ask Coyotesnarl to check on him, he’s seeing cats walking through me she thought feeling quite concerned for him.

Peonypaw narrowed his eyes at the molly, he had managed to position himself so he was laying upsidown, belly up. But as she mentioned them being alone he awkwardly rolled over so he was once again back on his stomach. Arms swaying limp from the rock, while his ears were perked forwards. "What do you mean? We're never alone." he stated matter of factly to the other Apprentice. "I guess after seeing them so much you kinda just start ignoring them. But I don't really get how you guys can let them just walk through you it's...disturbing." he wheezed with a shiver.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old July 20th, 2020, 01:17 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
Rabbitpaw's eyes widened a bit, stepping backward slightly. "Please don't tell me she's dead.. littlewish?? Littlewish, please don't." His eyes grew huge and began to water, his ears flattening to his head in sadness and fear.

Littlewish gulped, his expression mirroring the young tom's. He could not imagine how much pain the cat felt at this very moment. More than he felt himself, knowing that she was his sister. He opened his mouth to reply, but he only managed to choke out a strangled squeak. Sobs wracked his chest as he reached over to pull Rabbitpaw into an embrace. He would squeeze tightly, the start of a river of tears running down his face.
"I'm so, so, sorry. I failed...I couldn't protect her. I'm an idiot." He whimpered, his expression pained and sorrowful.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Closed Thread