Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ashfur gif
Last post by OBigBrainO
Today 02:00 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by starry
Last post by Rani
Today 01:51 AM
Settling in [p]
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 01:47 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by taillow
Last post by Minkuu
Today 01:46 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by TheRedWyvern
Today 01:42 AM

Old December 16th, 2018, 09:10 AM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: SkyClan Skyboulder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flippaw View Post
Bellkit wrapped her tail around Snowkit's shoulders, and lead him beneath the Skyboulder. Sitting him down, and pressing her fur into his white coat, she turned and licked his cheek, as a sigh that he would be okay. Looking forward, she watched, and waited, for Eaglekit to be apprenticed. 'Its almost time for Snowkit's apprenticeship too..' she thought, 'But I won't be joining him for three more moons, two more WHEN he is apprenticed.. and Skykit and Thunderkit will be apprentices before me anyways..'

@Snow Blade @Lilyfur2

(Congrats to Eaglekit! Hey @Lilyfur2, can Bellkit and Eaglekit gain a crush on each other as they grow older? Just curious! )
@Flippaw @Lilyfur2 @Christmas Snowfall @Merry Blissmas

Snowkit gaze up happily as Eaglekit raced towards the SkyBoulder. Snowkit tried to yowl his congratulations, his voice hoarse from holding back tears, hurting his throat. "Well done Eaglekit! Ill be there so-" He gasped as some sharp pain hit him in the eye, but tried to hide it. "I-Ill be there soon!" He wanted to ask many questions when Eaglekit got back, if the boulder was the warmest and smoothest rock in all of the clan, if its really tough to climb up. Well thats what the apprentices said to tease them. They won't be laughing longer.. he thought darkly
Wait till i try a cool move on them? They'll be surprised!
But he hoped his eye wouldn't effect his apprenticeship. If it will, whats next?

1. Tired
2. Dunno what to write
3. Didnt check it
4 congrats Eaglekit!

★ Fire that’s closest kept burns brightest of all ★
Snowblade ▪ Bladeclaw ▪ EternalShadows

Im no longer rp-ing, but feel free to shoot a vm!

Last edited by Blazepaw; December 16th, 2018 at 11:17 AM.
Old December 16th, 2018, 09:36 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Blade View Post

@Flippaw @Lilyfur2

Snowkit gaze up happily as Eaglekit raced towards the SkyBoulder. Snowkit tried to yowl his congratulations, his voice hoarse from holding back tears, hurting his throat. "Well done Eaglekit! Ill be there so-" He gasped as some sharp pain hit him in the eye, but tried to hide it. "I-Ill be there soon!" He wanted to ask many questions when Eaglekit got back, if the boulder was the warmest and smoothest rock in all of the clan, if its really tough to climb up. Well thats what the apprentices said to tease them. They won't be laughing longer.. he thought darkly
Wait till i try a cool move on them? They'll be surprised!
But he hoped his eye wouldn't effect his apprenticeship. If it will, whats next?

1. Tired
2. Dunno what to write
3. Didnt check it
4 congrats Eaglekit!
(Thanks!)

Eaglekit patiently continued to wait for Grousestar, and he heard his playmates how long around him. "Congrats Eaglekit!" He felt so happy. He looked down at Snowkit, Bellkit, Thunderkit, and Skykit. Don't worry guys, you'll be there soon

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old December 16th, 2018, 02:45 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Eaglekit felt surprised when Grousestar called his name. Why? Then he remembered. His apprentice ceremony! He scampered up the clearing to Grousestar, his ears flicking like crazy.
When he got there, Eaglekit dipped his head, and stood in front of their leader, waiting patiently.
Upon seeing the young tom come scampering up, Grousestar would lightly nod his head and offer a smile before officially starting the ceremony.
"Eaglekit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Eaglepaw. Your mentor will be Milkywillow ( @Branch of Life ). I hope Milkywillow will pass down all she knows on to you."
Allowing the clan time to yowl the names of the new apprentice and mentor, he would eventually draw the meeting to a close.
"That will conclude this clan meeting!"
And with that, the brown tabby retreated to his den.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old January 15th, 2019, 03:58 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

@Miss Bliss @Flippaw @Snow Blade @Greywind @Cosmo @Rosemew

Once more it was time to climb upon the Skyboulder to conduct ceremonies, and for the past few moons, Grousestar has felt a lack in emotion and a lack of joy particularly. To think that at one point in time he looked forward to doing these, looked forward to seeing the joy in a cats eyes as they received their new name, their new title. And now, he only wished to get them over. He felt incredibly alone, as if there was no one to talk to, no one but himself. Regardless though, he had to do these. It was his commitment as a leader.
"Cats of Skyclan will you please meet beneath the Skyboulder for a clan meeting!" His voice was just as powerful as ever, easily carrying out across the camp, grabbing every cats attention. But anyone could tell his mask was wavering, that mask of joy and cheerfulness was fading. Grousestar needed somebody.

"We have quite a few ceremonies being done today, so without further wait will the following cats step forward; Blizzardpaw, Bellkit, Thunderkit, Snowkit, Skykit, Doekit, and Timberkit."
Despite his apparent apathy, something Grousestar would never lose was his patience. So, quietly he would wait, waiting for the apprentice and kits to pad forward so that he could begin their ceremonies.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old January 15th, 2019, 04:33 PM

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post

Once more it was time to climb upon the Skyboulder to conduct ceremonies, and for the past few moons, Grousestar has felt a lack in emotion and a lack of joy particularly. To think that at one point in time he looked forward to doing these, looked forward to seeing the joy in a cats eyes as they received their new name, their new title. And now, he only wished to get them over. He felt incredibly alone, as if there was no one to talk to, no one but himself. Regardless though, he had to do these. It was his commitment as a leader.
"Cats of Skyclan will you please meet beneath the Skyboulder for a clan meeting!" His voice was just as powerful as ever, easily carrying out across the camp, grabbing every cats attention. But anyone could tell his mask was wavering, that mask of joy and cheerfulness was fading. Grousestar needed somebody.

"We have quite a few ceremonies being done today, so without further wait will the following cats step forward; Blizzardpaw, Bellkit, Thunderkit, Snowkit, Skykit, Doekit, and Timberkit."
Despite his apparent apathy, something Grousestar would never lose was his patience. So, quietly he would wait, waiting for the apprentice and kits to pad forward so that he could begin their ceremonies.
Skykit slowly moved herself towards the skyboulder. She stopped when she felt the rock in front of her. She was super happy to be doing this because she had been waiting for a long time to do it.

Old January 15th, 2019, 04:57 PM
just socially awkward ♡

Bump Policy: ♡ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:

Bellkit hopped forward, joy sparkling in her eyes. She had been waiting for this day for moons, and finally it was time. Seeing her siblings beside her, she took a deep breath. Today was the day..

@Duskflight

Character Site
Purrk TrackerTraining Tracker

Tuftedtusk is a ShadowClan Enforcer!
If you need him, please VM me!

NOTICE: I'll be unavailable on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 1pm - 6pm EST due to the Fall College Semester starting up. Please remind me if I miss any replies. Thanks!!
Old January 15th, 2019, 04:58 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:

Timberkit ran up, he almost fell a few times, being clumsy. The small tom stopped in front skyboulder. He practically beamed with excitement and energy.

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old January 15th, 2019, 05:14 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:

Doekit followed behind the other kits, much quieter than them. It may have seemed like he did not want to become an apprentice, he did, but he was shy and timid, and fearfull. Who will my mentor be? he wondered as he walked. Maybe it will be Doveflight! He's not the deputy anymore, but he's still my uncle!
Old January 15th, 2019, 05:53 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:

Thunderkit watched his siblings move forward, so he moved forward. The kitten felt heat underneath his fur as he began to feel nervous. He couldn't believe that he's actually going to become an apprentice.

Blizzardpaw looked around as he heard his name being called. He was finally going to become a warrior. [I]Finally![/I, he thought.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Last edited by Madelaine; January 15th, 2019 at 05:55 PM.
Old January 17th, 2019, 01:27 PM
just socially awkward ♡

Bump Policy: ♡ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

andddddd @Duskflight!

Character Site
Purrk TrackerTraining Tracker

Tuftedtusk is a ShadowClan Enforcer!
If you need him, please VM me!

NOTICE: I'll be unavailable on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 1pm - 6pm EST due to the Fall College Semester starting up. Please remind me if I miss any replies. Thanks!!