Today 03:35 PM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by Blazimations
Today 03:33 PM

Old March 7th, 2017, 11:51 AM
Your dream come true

My Mood: Sad

Default Re: ThunderClan | ShadowClan Border

A striped she cat stared at the tom,"uh-!" She shoved her tail in her mouth before she said hi,I'm a rouge to them, I can't talk to them. She stalked him from the trees
Old March 7th, 2017, 03:51 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoireRose View Post
@Slash-GNR

A tiger-striped tom was tired of sitting in the training cave from the events that happened earlier. He was still frustrated with his thoughts, so he did what he did best. He continued to run. ''I hate when other cats say I'm running away from my troubles.'' He knew Fairypaw always told him that. But what did she know!? She wasn't him. She would never be him! ''I run to think about my problems. To come back with a solution!'' And, this made him pick up his pace. He was a fast runner. Too fast. Tigerpaw was feeding on every negative thought in his mind, hoping that the fuel will allow him to run faster.
Then, he stopped.
Tigerpaw looked away, and his ears perked. He was in a field. Too far from the camp clearing, and certainly far from the two she-cats back at the apprentice cave. He hissed at himself.
Tigerpaw walked around slowly, trying to establish a scent. He and Fairypaw never ventured this far out, so it was a bit surprising him. He took a few steps forward where a pathway was. He didn't dare cross it, feeling a bit intimidated. ''I've never been this far from camp.'' A smile replaced his frown and he looked around exploring every detail.
Tigerpaw instantly knew this was the border patrol, that across from them was...Shadowclan.
Tigerpaw perked his ears, feeling on the daring side. ''I've never seen a shadowclan cat before.'' He mused, and squinted his eyes to see if he could make out one. ''Wow...''

A she-cat could be seen resting on a log in the forest. There was still snow around that the female was fine with, but she didn't love the snow... The apprentice's eyes were beginning to grow heavy as the sounds of the Shadowclan territory echoed in her out-turned ears. She flicked them a few times before perking them as an unknown scent flooded her maw. She had never smelt this before, and it intrigued her.

The she-cat was known for her long, beautiful tan and white fur that was speckled with darker flecks, and her larger hazel eyes speckled with green. However, she did not like to be known for her beauty. She was quite a tom-boy in fact, and she felt no one really understood her. She then thought about times in her past that she got into trouble because she thought differently than others and tended to do things differently than other cats.

The she-cat got up as her mind could not shake the scent of the cat near by. Desertpaw shook herself and began to pad toward the scent. She arrived at the border only to see another young cat like herself. "What are you doing here?" she asked tilting her head as she padded closer to the striped tom. The female then began to circle around him to investigate the male.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old March 7th, 2017, 04:30 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
A she-cat could be seen resting on a log in the forest. There was still snow around that the female was fine with, but she didn't love the snow... The apprentice's eyes were beginning to grow heavy as the sounds of the Shadowclan territory echoed in her out-turned ears. She flicked them a few times before perking them as an unknown scent flooded her maw. She had never smelt this before, and it intrigued her.

The she-cat was known for her long, beautiful tan and white fur that was speckled with darker flecks, and her larger hazel eyes speckled with green. However, she did not like to be known for her beauty. She was quite a tom-boy in fact, and she felt no one really understood her. She then thought about times in her past that she got into trouble because she thought differently than others and tended to do things differently than other cats.

The she-cat got up as her mind could not shake the scent of the cat near by. Desertpaw shook herself and began to pad toward the scent. She arrived at the border only to see another young cat like herself. "What are you doing here?" she asked tilting her head as she padded closer to the striped tom. The female then began to circle around him to investigate the male.
Tigerpaw took a quick glance at the female. His head cocked to one side, and he followed her moves as he noticed she begin circling around him. If it was one thing he learned, it was to always stay on guard. He was told that the neighboring clans were their enemies in times...therefore, they could not be trusted. Yet, this she-cat didn't seem harmless at all. She seemed quite girly, in his opinion. She had pretty fur and eyes in the eyes of the young tom.

She's pretty, he mused inwardly to himself, but he still stayed on guard. His fur bristling a bit. He perked his ears at her question, slowly mocking her movements. ''What is this!?'' He questioned, ''An interrogation!?'' He didn't want to be rude, but he was still slightly frustrated with Fairypaw and Stormpaw. Just thinking about the situation made the young tom's ears flattened, but whenever he was around a cat...with a different scent...from a different clan, he would not allow himself to show any weakness.

He decided after some time to be nice. Or, at least try to be nice as he could to a rival clan. ''I was just running,'' He stared at his paws, solemnly. ''and ended here.'' He answered and stared back into her eyes. ''Why are you here?'' He didn't want to think she had something to hide. She didn't look suspicious at all. Rather genuine, or curious in his opinion. His eyes continued to follow her movements. For some odd reason, he was fascinated.
Old March 7th, 2017, 04:37 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
Tigerpaw took a quick glance at the female. His head cocked to one side, and he followed her moves as he noticed she begin circling around him. If it was one thing he learned, it was to always stay on guard. He was told that the neighboring clans were their enemies in times...therefore, they could not be trusted. Yet, this she-cat didn't seem harmless at all. She seemed quite girly, in his opinion. She had pretty fur and eyes in the eyes of the young tom.

She's pretty, he mused inwardly to himself, but he still stayed on guard. His fur bristling a bit. He perked his ears at her question, slowly mocking her movements. ''What is this!?'' He questioned, ''An interrogation!?'' He didn't want to be rude, but he was still slightly frustrated with Fairypaw and Stormpaw. Just thinking about the situation made the young tom's ears flattened, but whenever he was around a cat...with a different scent...from a different clan, he would not allow himself to show any weakness.

He decided after some time to be nice. Or, at least try to be nice as he could to a rival clan. ''I was just running,'' He stared at his paws, solemnly. ''and ended here.'' He answered and stared back into her eyes. ''Why are you here?'' He didn't want to think she had something to hide. She didn't look suspicious at all. Rather genuine, or curious in his opinion. His eyes continued to follow her movements. For some odd reason, he was fascinated.
The she-cat sat up now and stood on her hind legs now. She had learned this trick and began to waddle up walking on her hind legs up to the tom. She squatted down now making herself look like a ball of fluff. She looked the male in the eyes... "Hmm," she said. "Running... but I am here because you are at the border... my border... my clan's border, and you smell weird. I mean like you have a different scent from my clan. I have never smelt something like you before," she mewed as she leaned in closer to him and sniffed him. She then leaned back out and wiggled her nose.

"Yup... definatly not Shadowclan..." she mewed as she shook her head. "I'm Desertpaw... who are you?" she asked blinking. "And don't look at me that way... I know that look. You will not think I'm pretty. I hate it when cats just see me as a pretty object. I am more than that..." she sighed, "but no one bothers to see past it..." she ended as she looked at the ground, but then she looked back up. "So? What is your name?" she asked putting her paw on his chest.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old March 7th, 2017, 04:54 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
The she-cat sat up now and stood on her hind legs now. She had learned this trick and began to waddle up walking on her hind legs up to the tom. She squatted down now making herself look like a ball of fluff. She looked the male in the eyes... "Hmm," she said. "Running... but I am here because you are at the border... my border... my clan's border, and you smell weird. I mean like you have a different scent from my clan. I have never smelt something like you before," she mewed as she leaned in closer to him and sniffed him. She then leaned back out and wiggled her nose.

"Yup... definatly not Shadowclan..." she mewed as she shook her head. "I'm Desertpaw... who are you?" she asked blinking. "And don't look at me that way... I know that look. You will not think I'm pretty. I hate it when cats just see me as a pretty object. I am more than that..." she sighed, "but no one bothers to see past it..." she ended as she looked at the ground, but then she looked back up. "So? What is your name?" she asked putting her paw on his chest.
Tigerpaw stared at the she-cat in a weird manner. His eyes never left hers, as he wondered what she was going to do next. He stared down at his paws again, slightly embarrassed. ''Hey, I told you that I was just running.'' He shrugged. ''I wasn't paying attention to where I was going.'' I have a lot on my mind...he looked back up at her again, and when she leaned into him, he leaned into her, whiffing in her scent. ''You're definitely not Thunderclan either.'' He was taken aback by her comment. ''Hey! I don't smell weird!'' He hopped to his paws, narrowing his eyes.

This she-cat was weird to him. She was something else, and he tilted his head to try and figure her out. When she introduced herself, he thought intently on her name. Desertpaw. He repeated to himself. He tried to muster up a smile at the she-cat to be nice. When, he heard her continue, he stood taller, mocking her. ''I never called you pretty,'' He huffed. Then again, you're gorgeous. He thought, but he could never let her know that. ''And plus what's wrong with being called pretty?'' He smirked. ''Some she-cats love the attention.'' He thought back to when he did call a couple she-cats around his age pretty, and they all seem to flush at the comment. Yet, the one standing in front of him was different. And, he wondered if it was just her or if all Shadowclan she-cats were the same way.

Shaking his head out his thoughts, the young tom looked down, flushed when he noticed that she was touching him. He stared into her eyes for a second, unable to find any words. Why was this female so intimidating!? Was it because she was from another clan? Was it her eyes? It was something about her that made the tiger-striped tom swallow a lump in his throat. And, he replied once he found his voice again. ''....I-I-I'm, Tigerpaw.'' He wondered what she would do next, and if he made a mistake running to the border. He was definitely a goner if she decided to claw him out this very second.
Old March 7th, 2017, 05:02 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
Tigerpaw stared at the she-cat in a weird manner. His eyes never left hers, as he wondered what she was going to do next. He stared down at his paws again, slightly embarrassed. ''Hey, I told you that I was just running.'' He shrugged. ''I wasn't paying attention to where I was going.'' I have a lot on my mind...he looked back up at her again, and when she leaned into him, he leaned into her, whiffing in her scent. ''You're definitely not Thunderclan either.'' He was taken aback by her comment. ''Hey! I don't smell weird!'' He hopped to his paws, narrowing his eyes.

This she-cat was weird to him. She was something else, and he tilted his head to try and figure her out. When she introduced herself, he thought intently on her name. Desertpaw. He repeated to himself. He tried to muster up a smile at the she-cat to be nice. When, he heard her continue, he stood taller, mocking her. ''I never called you pretty,'' He huffed. Then again, you're gorgeous. He thought, but he could never let her know that. ''And plus what's wrong with being called pretty?'' He smirked. ''Some she-cats love the attention.'' He thought back to when he did call a couple she-cats around his age pretty, and they all seem to flush at the comment. Yet, the one standing in front of him was different. And, he wondered if it was just her or if all Shadowclan she-cats were the same way.

Shaking his head out his thoughts, the young tom looked down, flushed when he noticed that she was touching him. He stared into her eyes for a second, unable to find any words. Why was this female so intimidating!? Was it because she was from another clan? Was it her eyes? It was something about her that made the tiger-striped tom swallow a lump in his throat. And, he replied once he found his voice again. ''....I-I-I'm, Tigerpaw.'' He wondered what she would do next, and if he made a mistake running to the border. He was definitely a goner if she decided to claw him out this very second.
The female tilted her head as she stood taller. She then tilted her head. "It is not that I don't like to be called pretty... It is just that I do not like to be center of attention, and it gets old when all you here is: oh Desertpaw... you are so pretty.. your eyes!..." she trailed off making faces in the process.

The she-cat then chuckled, "Well... you do smell weird since I have never smelt you before..." she mewed. She still had her paw on his chest as he said his name. She then brought her paw down, then she brought her body down to a normal cat stance. "You can stop mocking me now..." she mewed. "I learned it from watching bears..." she mewed. "It is a way that helps me see over things that I may be to short to see over and some other things..." she mewed. "Plus I like to be different... it is to boring to be normal..." she mewed. "Aww yes... you never called me pretty, but I know that look. In fact, you are still looking into my eyes," she mewed as she tilted her head as a smile slowly crept across her face. "I'm not the one to flirt though... There is no use in flirting because if you flirt to much then you shall never be faithful to your future mate..." she mewed, "And that leads to problems..." she paused. "Sorry, I am rambling," she mewed as she looked at the ground. "So, why are you running?" she asked tilting her head. "There has to be a reason in order for you to come all the way out here," she mewed.

Old March 7th, 2017, 05:20 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
The female tilted her head as she stood taller. She then tilted her head. "It is not that I don't like to be called pretty... It is just that I do not like to be center of attention, and it gets old when all you here is: oh Desertpaw... you are so pretty.. your eyes!..." she trailed off making faces in the process.

The she-cat then chuckled, "Well... you do smell weird since I have never smelt you before..." she mewed. She still had her paw on his chest as he said his name. She then brought her paw down, then she brought her body down to a normal cat stance. "You can stop mocking me now..." she mewed. "I learned it from watching bears..." she mewed. "It is a way that helps me see over things that I may be to short to see over and some other things..." she mewed. "Plus I like to be different... it is to boring to be normal..." she mewed. "Aww yes... you never called me pretty, but I know that look. In fact, you are still looking into my eyes," she mewed as she tilted her head as a smile slowly crept across her face. "I'm not the one to flirt though... There is no use in flirting because if you flirt to much then you shall never be faithful to your future mate..." she mewed, "And that leads to problems..." she paused. "Sorry, I am rambling," she mewed as she looked at the ground. "So, why are you running?" she asked tilting her head. "There has to be a reason in order for you to come all the way out here," she mewed.
Tigerpaw chuckled. He had to admit that the she-cat...Desertpaw knew how to humor him. He let his guard down. He didn't have anything to be worried about, at least for now. And, his fur smoothed again, and his green eyes shone brightly. ''Bears?'' He exclaimed. ''I would never find myself interacting with them, let alone copying them.'' He scrunched his nose.
''Well, in my opinion,'' He told her slyly, ''You're anything but normal! I mean you're walking like a bear! You don't want to be called pretty!'' And he narrowed his eyes, playfully. ''And, you like to touch strangers willingly.'' He motioned to himself back when she held her paw on his chest. He edged a bit closer to her, ''You're weird. But in a good way!'' He pulled himself back, and entered into a playful bow, his tail swishing behind him.

He laughed at the faces she made, and he could tell that she was annoyed at being called pretty. ''Just because I'm looking into your eyes does not mean that I think you're pretty,'' He mused, looking away from the she-cat. ''If you don't want me calling you pretty,'' he quickly turned to face her again. ''Then consider yourself ugly.'' He joked lightly. When he heard her continue, his ears perked. He wondered why the female was so...repulsed at the fact of being called pretty. He stretched his body, and flicked his tail. ''I'm young. I'm a tom. I like flirting.'' He glanced at her with a glint in his eye. ''I'm not looking for a mate any time soon.'' He shuddered at the thought. He wanted to live free as much as he could. It's not the fact that he believed a she-cat would hold him down. In fact, when the time came, he wanted a she-cat to be able to love him and all his flaws.

He glanced at Desertpaw once more, half-listening to her rambling, half-listening to his own thoughts. When she was finished, he leaned in closer to her, ''Why would I ever be unfaithful to you? If I could lock you down as my mate, my whole world would be completed,'' He knew he would be hearing a mouthload from the she-cat, but he wanted to see some type of reaction from her. To let her know he was joking, he lightly nudged her with his paw, ''I'm kidding.'' He thought about getting under her fur, maybe having her chase him around for the fun of it. He laughed at the thought until his ears flattened at her last question.

He looked away and down at his paws again. ''I was just...running.'' He didn't want to tell her the humiliation he felt that occurred earlier. Besides, he just met her. He didn't know if he could fully trust her. Though his first impression of her seemed to be of an awkward taste, but he liked her. As an acquaintance and wondered if they would be friends in the near future. ''I just like to run. It calms me, you know.'' He fibbed, shrugging. ''But what about you? You on border patrol?''
Old March 7th, 2017, 08:06 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
Tigerpaw chuckled. He had to admit that the she-cat...Desertpaw knew how to humor him. He let his guard down. He didn't have anything to be worried about, at least for now. And, his fur smoothed again, and his green eyes shone brightly. ''Bears?'' He exclaimed. ''I would never find myself interacting with them, let alone copying them.'' He scrunched his nose.
''Well, in my opinion,'' He told her slyly, ''You're anything but normal! I mean you're walking like a bear! You don't want to be called pretty!'' And he narrowed his eyes, playfully. ''And, you like to touch strangers willingly.'' He motioned to himself back when she held her paw on his chest. He edged a bit closer to her, ''You're weird. But in a good way!'' He pulled himself back, and entered into a playful bow, his tail swishing behind him.

He laughed at the faces she made, and he could tell that she was annoyed at being called pretty. ''Just because I'm looking into your eyes does not mean that I think you're pretty,'' He mused, looking away from the she-cat. ''If you don't want me calling you pretty,'' he quickly turned to face her again. ''Then consider yourself ugly.'' He joked lightly. When he heard her continue, his ears perked. He wondered why the female was so...repulsed at the fact of being called pretty. He stretched his body, and flicked his tail. ''I'm young. I'm a tom. I like flirting.'' He glanced at her with a glint in his eye. ''I'm not looking for a mate any time soon.'' He shuddered at the thought. He wanted to live free as much as he could. It's not the fact that he believed a she-cat would hold him down. In fact, when the time came, he wanted a she-cat to be able to love him and all his flaws.

He glanced at Desertpaw once more, half-listening to her rambling, half-listening to his own thoughts. When she was finished, he leaned in closer to her, ''Why would I ever be unfaithful to you? If I could lock you down as my mate, my whole world would be completed,'' He knew he would be hearing a mouthload from the she-cat, but he wanted to see some type of reaction from her. To let her know he was joking, he lightly nudged her with his paw, ''I'm kidding.'' He thought about getting under her fur, maybe having her chase him around for the fun of it. He laughed at the thought until his ears flattened at her last question.

He looked away and down at his paws again. ''I was just...running.'' He didn't want to tell her the humiliation he felt that occurred earlier. Besides, he just met her. He didn't know if he could fully trust her. Though his first impression of her seemed to be of an awkward taste, but he liked her. As an acquaintance and wondered if they would be friends in the near future. ''I just like to run. It calms me, you know.'' He fibbed, shrugging. ''But what about you? You on border patrol?''
Desertpaw took all that he said in. "Well first of all..." she began to respond to his first question. "I don't interact with them... I just watch them. I am not that mouse brained," she stated. It was true, the strange she-cat loved to watch the bears and the deer. They seemed to have ways that interested Desertpaw, and she wanted to learn them. "Thank you... I think cats who think they are normal don't really understand the world, and he or she is stuck up and snobby," she said as she sat down and wrapped her tail around her fluffy paws. She closed her eyes until he said 'ugly'. She then opened her hazel orbs and looked at the bowing tom. "Now now... I would not say I am ugly, but I am of moderate beauty," she said as she crouched down as well and batted playfully at his nose.

"As for your next statement..." she started, "Yes, I understand... but sometimes it can mess with the mind and make yourself want to flirt uncontrollably even though you have a mate..." she stated, then the female paused as she put her ears against her head embarrassed. "Uh... sorry... again. I rambled..." she said as she felt her pelt begin to grow warm. "Listen, I am not trying to tell you how to live your life. I believe that you should have free will to do as you wish, but there still should be guidlines set in order to protect you. However, some of those guidlines I do not understand I admit," she stated flicking her tail tip.

The she-cat then perked her ears towards him again as he began to speak. She leaned back a bit as he came near her. She then chuckled, "You are strange as well Tigerpaw... but I like it," she said at last shyly as she lowered her head as her pelt began to feel warm. She wasn't used to giving out many compliments. The female watched as he nudged her. She purred at the playfulness in this male.

"Hmm," she said. "I suppose that is a good enough reason. I guess we all need to run every now and then," she mewed. Desertpaw then laughed, "Nah... I just need to get away from the camp sometimes..." she trailed off looking at the ground and her ears drooping. "Not many cats understand me... ya know? Sometimes I think I just don't belong here... in Shadowclan or even the clans," she ended as she pawed at the ground.

Old March 7th, 2017, 08:27 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Desertpaw took all that he said in. "Well first of all..." she began to respond to his first question. "I don't interact with them... I just watch them. I am not that mouse brained," she stated. It was true, the strange she-cat loved to watch the bears and the deer. They seemed to have ways that interested Desertpaw, and she wanted to learn them. "Thank you... I think cats who think they are normal don't really understand the world, and he or she is stuck up and snobby," she said as she sat down and wrapped her tail around her fluffy paws. She closed her eyes until he said 'ugly'. She then opened her hazel orbs and looked at the bowing tom. "Now now... I would not say I am ugly, but I am of moderate beauty," she said as she crouched down as well and batted playfully at his nose.

"As for your next statement..." she started, "Yes, I understand... but sometimes it can mess with the mind and make yourself want to flirt uncontrollably even though you have a mate..." she stated, then the female paused as she put her ears against her head embarrassed. "Uh... sorry... again. I rambled..." she said as she felt her pelt begin to grow warm. "Listen, I am not trying to tell you how to live your life. I believe that you should have free will to do as you wish, but there still should be guidlines set in order to protect you. However, some of those guidlines I do not understand I admit," she stated flicking her tail tip.

The she-cat then perked her ears towards him again as he began to speak. She leaned back a bit as he came near her. She then chuckled, "You are strange as well Tigerpaw... but I like it," she said at last shyly as she lowered her head as her pelt began to feel warm. She wasn't used to giving out many compliments. The female watched as he nudged her. She purred at the playfulness in this male.

"Hmm," she said. "I suppose that is a good enough reason. I guess we all need to run every now and then," she mewed. Desertpaw then laughed, "Nah... I just need to get away from the camp sometimes..." she trailed off looking at the ground and her ears drooping. "Not many cats understand me... ya know? Sometimes I think I just don't belong here... in Shadowclan or even the clans," she ended as she pawed at the ground.
Tigerpaw tilted his head, trying to understand the female further more. She was intriguing him to say the least. It was as if she spoke wisdom of a hundred warriors, and he wondered if all the shadowclan females were that way. And, checking her out again, he wondered if all the shadowclan females were as beautiful as she was.

He stared into her hazel pupils, his ears perked forward to hear her more clearly. He would had gotten lost in her eyes if he didn't pull himself back. ''The guidelines?'' He muttered. ''As within in the clans?'' That had to be the only guidelines she was speaking of. The warrior code, that is. He never really understood the concept of the warrior code. Even though he was happy to be in a clan, somewhere he could go home to, and somewhere he could be around other cats. He did not understand the concept of it. ''Yeah...some are a bit farfetched in my opinion...''He trailed off and begin taking rasp licks at his chest fur. ''But everything is set in place so we can have an order, right? Without it, where would we be?'' He gave a light shrug.

His ears perked once again, and he felt hot under his fur. She had actually complimented me! She had actually complimented me! He remained still for a second, but his mind was racing. ''Oh? You like it?'' He playfully stepped closer to her. He wondered if she had many other crushes as well. He wondered how many males she was pursuing or how many males were pursuing her. Then he shook his head. He knew that toms would want to pursue the pretty feline. She was very attractive after all, and Tigerpaw knew what attracted him. Even though she was very pretty. He was definitely getting attached to her personality. ''Looks like I'm doing something right for a change.'' He huffed, confidently and pulled himself back to not make the female uncomfortable with his presence.

When he heard her talk about leaving the clans, he felt his ears flatten once again. Though he just met her, he knew he would miss seeing her more. ''You can't leave!'' He blurted, and realized his mistake. He quickly sat down, wrapping his tail around his mouth to shut up. When a few moments passed, he let out a deep sigh. He gently edged closer to her, keeping a safe distance between the two. He didn't want to strike a nerve into the female. He didn't want her clawing his ears off. ''I know how it feels to not be...understood.'' He sighed deeply and looked behind him at Thunderclan. He wondered what Fairypaw and Stormpaw was up to. He wondered if they were okay, and if Stormpaw was actually teaching Fairypaw some new moves. He also wondered if Stormpaw was still mad at him for earlier. He made a mental note to apologize to the silver tabby she-cat whenever he went back. ''But, then again, leaving won't make it better. My best friend--She always told me that I run away from my problems. I don't try. Usually when I run, I run because I want to think of a solution to solve my problems.'' He says, earnestly. ''And...if you leave, where would you go? I feel as if I made a new friend...I don't want to lose you.'' He mewed. ''I want to learn more of your weird habits.'' He lightly joked, just to put some humor in the situation.
Old March 7th, 2017, 08:43 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
Tigerpaw tilted his head, trying to understand the female further more. She was intriguing him to say the least. It was as if she spoke wisdom of a hundred warriors, and he wondered if all the shadowclan females were that way. And, checking her out again, he wondered if all the shadowclan females were as beautiful as she was.

He stared into her hazel pupils, his ears perked forward to hear her more clearly. He would had gotten lost in her eyes if he didn't pull himself back. ''The guidelines?'' He muttered. ''As within in the clans?'' That had to be the only guidelines she was speaking of. The warrior code, that is. He never really understood the concept of the warrior code. Even though he was happy to be in a clan, somewhere he could go home to, and somewhere he could be around other cats. He did not understand the concept of it. ''Yeah...some are a bit farfetched in my opinion...''He trailed off and begin taking rasp licks at his chest fur. ''But everything is set in place so we can have an order, right? Without it, where would we be?'' He gave a light shrug.

His ears perked once again, and he felt hot under his fur. She had actually complimented me! She had actually complimented me! He remained still for a second, but his mind was racing. ''Oh? You like it?'' He playfully stepped closer to her. He wondered if she had many other crushes as well. He wondered how many males she was pursuing or how many males were pursuing her. Then he shook his head. He knew that toms would want to pursue the pretty feline. She was very attractive after all, and Tigerpaw knew what attracted him. Even though she was very pretty. He was definitely getting attached to her personality. ''Looks like I'm doing something right for a change.'' He huffed, confidently and pulled himself back to not make the female uncomfortable with his presence.

When he heard her talk about leaving the clans, he felt his ears flatten once again. Though he just met her, he knew he would miss seeing her more. ''You can't leave!'' He blurted, and realized his mistake. He quickly sat down, wrapping his tail around his mouth to shut up. When a few moments passed, he let out a deep sigh. He gently edged closer to her, keeping a safe distance between the two. He didn't want to strike a nerve into the female. He didn't want her clawing his ears off. ''I know how it feels to not be...understood.'' He sighed deeply and looked behind him at Thunderclan. He wondered what Fairypaw and Stormpaw was up to. He wondered if they were okay, and if Stormpaw was actually teaching Fairypaw some new moves. He also wondered if Stormpaw was still mad at him for earlier. He made a mental note to apologize to the silver tabby she-cat whenever he went back. ''But, then again, leaving won't make it better. My best friend--She always told me that I run away from my problems. I don't try. Usually when I run, I run because I want to think of a solution to solve my problems.'' He says, earnestly. ''And...if you leave, where would you go? I feel as if I made a new friend...I don't want to lose you.'' He mewed. ''I want to learn more of your weird habits.'' He lightly joked, just to put some humor in the situation.

"Chaos," she said simply. "We would be in chaos," she ended as she looked the tom over. She had to admit... he was a good looking young tom, but looks didn't matter to her. The she-cat thought about what his life may be like in his clan. 'I bet he has tons of she-cats begging to be with him...' she thought, but she had no time to worry about such things. They had to become friends first, right? She shook her head. 'No! Deasertpaw... he is in a different clan, and you have plenty of time to find a great tom,' she thought as she perked her ears forward as he continued on.

The she-cat chuckled at his remark, "Yes, I suppose you are doing something correct, and do you not normally do things correct?" she asked tilting her head. She was now looking into his eyes. They were a beautiful color if she said so herself. She was almost trapped inside of them before he began to speak again as she shook her head to pay attention. "I can actually relate to not doing a lot of things right," she mewed.

Desertpaw looked at the male and listened intently to every word. She was shocked at him not wanting her to leave. However, she was also grateful as a smile slithered its way upon her maw. "That is the sweetest thing any cat has said to me," she mewed. "Thank you Tigerpaw," she purred as she leaned closer to him and licked his shoulder in thanks. "Oh, you have a best friend that is a female?" she randomly blurted out. She was not jealous... no of coarse not... but she was just merely curious of this female. "You like her?" she asked tilting her head. "Like... like like her," she said as she swallowed as if something hard was in her throat. "I mean... I am just curious..." she stated making herself clear. "And I will not leave the clans... I won't leave... for you," she mewed.