by dino.
Last post by hiraeth
Today 11:19 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 9th, 2020, 08:07 AM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: July Gathering

[ @elysian @Zesty Mango ]

Oof she’d been so nervous she literally had forgotten that Stempaw was in her clan. Iciclepaw hoped the other apprentice hadn’t noticed and she focused her attention on what they were both saying in order to try not to think about it. The conversation seemed a bit awkward and Iciclepaw worried that it was her fault so she tried to start a new topic.

“So, you’re in Riverclan, right?”
Old July 9th, 2020, 08:11 AM
has a lot to do

My Mood: Distracted

Greenheart watched on with interest. It wasn't every gathering that the leaders had some drama between the clans! She didn't say anything, though.
[Open!]

Swiftpaw did not want to attack or be attacked again! Well... maybe he kinda did, but he didn't want another fight!
[Open!]
Old July 9th, 2020, 08:38 AM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

A loud sigh could be hard from the WindClan leader at Icestar's response. Seriously, everyone's cats were smart and confident and never stepped out of line until they did! It was like she was saying that ShadowClan could do no wrong. She couldn't just say my bad, she could have even played it off as apprentices being apprentices, Twilightstar didn't even need an apology at all, she just wanted some reassurance that Icestar could keep her cats in line. But no, the damn airhead just had to be a pain about everything. This pride of hers was going to be her downfall.
The news about Foxpu- Foxbite was nothing new to her. This is what Icestar got for poaching her cats like that. It might have been nice if Twilightstar warned Icestar about Foxbite's eating habits, but at that time she had been a little busy keeping her clan together so the thought hadn't come to mind. She also absolutely enjoyed how Icestar made sure to remind everyone that he had been a former WindClan cat. Iceidiot had been more than happy to take in WindClan cats when they were down in the dumps, now she didn't want anymore because some of her kits lost a little flesh... typical.
As expected, Lionstar added his own two cents, amusingly so.
"So basically you're saying that's it alright for ShadowClan cats to ignore the borders and attack whoever they want because apparently none of your cats can do no wrong? So Rosepaw deserved whatever she had coming to her. That's nice." Icestar wasn't denying it that it happened just saying that somehow the fault was WindClan's.
"Did you even bother talking to the cat about it? Maybe asking why he did it? Or has ShadowClan become a clan so great and perfect that you can just say everyone else in the wrong and leave it at that?" Twilightstar's tail lashed behind beyond aggravated with how quickly Icestar dismissed the whole thing.
"Pretty soon you're going to start saying we should pray to ShadowClan instead of StarClan, because ShadowClan is just that excellent and pure of any an all misdeeds." Icestar was probably the only leader who could ruffle her fur like this. Despite her harsh words, Twilightstar demeanor and tone changed very little. No spatting no hissing, just a sharp glare, and a cold tone. She couldn't go about getting all huffy and puffy as she did at home, stupid truce.
"What in the name of StarClan would you deem as a valid reason to just jump the border and attack another cat? Please, enlighten me. That way when my cats start bouncing over the border and leaving your cats with scars for no apparent reason, I'll know what to say to you about it." It didn't sound like Icestar was even going to talk to this cat about his behavior. Unfortunately, as much as she didn't enjoy resorting to tooth and claw over such matters, it didn't seem like talking was going to get anything through to this arrogant dolt's head. She could just let this go, she really could if Icestar at least made sure to punish that apprentice in someway. However, since this matter pertained to Twilightstar's ability to keep her clanmates safe, they might actually have to do it the old fashion away...which she really dreaded. She'd find some of her less stupid cats in the clan and see what they thought about it.
@Cas

Her attention is diverted from the clan leader over to her yowling apprentice? If he was going to do this every time she really was going to ban him from the Gatherings. Twilightstar placed a paw on her face and shook her head as he continued yowling about taking some Curlpaw home. She highly doubted her warrior allowed such a thing, but it wasn't completely impossible. It was hard to remain in a bad mood with mousebrains yowling about irrelevant things. As she set her paw down, she didn't bother responding to him, clearly expecting Mushy to deal with it. She was handling clan matters which meant Mushy had custody of their dumbass for the night.
@Arie @Beau

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old July 9th, 2020, 08:56 AM
I love wing Dovewing!

My Mood: Cynical

Kiki waved her tail. What the hell? ThunderClan? What was that? What was WindClan, ShadowClan, and RiverClan? She looked from left to right, trying to distinguish the scents. This sent the bell on her collar ringing.
[Open]

Last edited by Sorrow; July 9th, 2020 at 08:56 AM.
Old July 9th, 2020, 09:10 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post
The thick muscles underneath his pelt shifted with unwanted tension that he couldn't do nothing to release other than flex his claws in and out. His glowing eyes stay stuck on the leaders as the meeting started, Lionstar, as usual, had quite a few cats. Batglare didn't pay any attention to the names or most of what was said. It wasn't relevant to WindClan so he lost interest in it quickly. Twilightstar announced everything he already knew...expect about the little dispute with the ShadowClan apprentice.
Thinking of apprentices, Batglare had to lower his head to glare at the she-cat that actually walked up to him. She must be from ShadowClan, it was the only way he could explain her lack of intimidation due to his size. A sneer plastered itself on his lips as he stabbed his claws as deeply into the sand as they'd go and kept them there.
"I'll enjoy it even less now that you are here." The deep rumble in his chest came out as a thunderous growl. "I'm not looking for company, Nuisance." Didn't she have friends she could go talk to that was anyone that wasn't him?

Freezepaw was met with hostility, her ears flicking as she tilted her head. Hmm... She honestly didn't want to talk to anyone either but... This tomcat had already sparked her interest enough and she was now determined to get something out of this conversation. Maybe find some solid ground or something, or get a rile out of him. Either one would be pleasurable, in her eyes. "Well, good for me then. Glad to know I've impacted you in that way." The she-cat meowed with a nod, her face remaining serious as usual. Freezepaw turned her head with a flick of her ears as she listened to the goings on of the leaders for a moment, instantly tuning them out again as she heard what they were talking about. Petty border skirmishes. Who cared? Cats were dumb and they were gonna get bored of borders soon enough. Some cats just went and looked for fights to spark attention because they're that stupid. It made Freezepaw want to roll her eyes, but she wouldn't as of right now. Eye rolling could come after an attempt to converse with this difficult tom. "Well normally, I wouldn't be either. But can a cat not come up and talk to someone whom she finds interesting? And please note, I don't use that phrase lightly."

@Arie @Wings

Ripplepaw narrowed her eyes as the she-cat spoke. "Beastspark?" Oh yeah. The Shadowclan deputy. Ripplepaw glanced over to him, eyeing him with narrowed silver eyes before she turned her gaze back to Doepaw. "I can take him." She meowed confidently, poking her head out a little further from behind the tomcat. Though upon the cat mentioning she was from Shadowclan, Ripplepaw had to do a double-take. Oh wait.... Mentored by the Shadowclan deputy... from Shadowclan... That didn't add up. She was from Thunderclan, if Ripplepaw was remembering their last interaction correctly. Which she totally was.
Not one to be ignored, Ripplepaw gave a glare to the tomcat as she padded out from behind him, Creekpaw, whom she now knew the name of, and plopped herself right in between the two cats, so she could look at both of them. Though she kept a "respectful" distance between herself and Doepaw. That she-cat had the evil look in her eyes. Blank and... yeah just blank. Ripplepaw wondered what kind of evil schemes she was thinking up to make her eyes look like that. "Wait now you're in Shadowclan?!" She meowed with a glance of disbelief towards Creekpaw, before turning back to the other cat. "Honestly I think it fits you better, being evil and all that." Stereotypical, if I must say." Ripplepaw smiled a bit, hoping Creekpaw was following her line of thought as she glanced back over at him.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old July 9th, 2020, 09:16 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Beanpaw felt a little more at ease, seeing as he and Iciclepaw seemed nervous. They could probably reassure each other, though Stempaw seemed... colder. It gave the siamese a shiver. Something about Stempaw made him more nervous. "Uh, yeah. It’s nice..." way to carry the conversation. Oh, wait. "You two are ...ShadowClan?" he asked hesitantly, still not 100% sure he was identifying the scent correctly. He was curious as to what life was like in the other clans.

@Zesty Mango @Beau

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old July 9th, 2020, 09:20 AM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Splash- View Post
Kiki waved her tail. What the hell? ThunderClan? What was that? What was WindClan, ShadowClan, and RiverClan? She looked from left to right, trying to distinguish the scents. This sent the bell on her collar ringing.
[Open]
Quietly, the Windclan she-cat snuck up behind the Kittypet and pinned her to the ground, It wasn’t breaking the truce since it was in fact a kittypet, but just to be sure Smokeflight kept her claws sheathed and didn’t force all her weight onto her, she was just keeping the cat in one place.
“Who are you?” Smokeflight hissed,”Why are you at the Gathering?”
Old July 9th, 2020, 09:47 AM
I love wing Dovewing!

My Mood: Cynical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowfern View Post
Quietly, the Windclan she-cat snuck up behind the Kittypet and pinned her to the ground, It wasn’t breaking the truce since it was in fact a kittypet, but just to be sure Smokeflight kept her claws sheathed and didn’t force all her weight onto her, she was just keeping the cat in one place.
“Who are you?” Smokeflight hissed,”Why are you at the Gathering?”
Hey! Kiki barked, as she was pinned to the ground by Smokeflight, Question is, who are you, and what IS a Gathering? Her gaze menacing, she unsheathed her claws, paws flailing.
Old July 9th, 2020, 11:08 AM

My Mood: Hungry

My first gathering since I joined RiverClan! Oh boy! Mooncloud thought. She gave a swift lick to her shoulder and waited for Lionstar to announce her arrival to RiverClan.
Old July 9th, 2020, 11:12 AM

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Splashpaw was at her first gathering! She was an apprentice, and got to go to the gathering, like really soon after. This was AWESOME. Spotting her sister, she bounced across the clearing towards her, glad no other clans were there yet. @~RooRoo~
Same, me too! Mooncloud needs an apprentice, so if there is an available kit who is turning into an apprentice, please let me know!
Closed Thread