by Bean
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 07:14 PM
The Starpoint
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 07:08 PM

Old November 29th, 2016, 07:36 PM
Gay Trash

Gender: I IDENTIFY AS A SHINY RAINBOW UNICORN XD Kidding, i'm male.
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Redpool sat down and tilted his head. He wasn't sure how to answer this. Perhaps some things didn't need words. He sighed quietly, too quiet for her to hear. He watched this fox dart away, heading for WindClan. He hoped it killed Eaglesong, though he highly doubted it would. He looked at Harepaw. “I was once mates with a loner called Sheep. She was killed by WindClan warriors soon after giving birth to my three kits. Two of the kits were stillborn. O-one of them is alive today.... In WindClan. She knows I'm her father, and she hates me. She follows StarClan.” anger towards Eaglesong laced his mew as he looked down at his paws. He knew that taking Sheep as a mate had been wrong, and he'd been quite a bit younger than her, but he'd loved her. Now, he wasn't sure if he could ever love again. He was full of so much hate. “You aren't like most kittypets.” in some ways, it was insult, but in other ways, it was a slight compliment.
She twitches at the mention of Eaglesong, hissing softly. "I know her." Her voice was bitter as she looked at the ground. She didn't know how to feel right now. She was so bitter toward the clancats, desperate to prove herself. She looked at him with a gaze that was cold, though it barely hid a look of sadness. "...I have no faith nor belief in Starclan."
Old November 29th, 2016, 07:42 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggedclaw View Post
She twitches at the mention of Eaglesong, hissing softly. "I know her." Her voice was bitter as she looked at the ground. She didn't know how to feel right now. She was so bitter toward the clancats, desperate to prove herself. She looked at him with a gaze that was cold, though it barely hid a look of sadness. "...I have no faith nor belief in Starclan."
Redpool knew how she felt. He had no faith in StarClan, though he believed that they existed. But that was his opinion. They may not be exist. His gaze hardened slightly and he looked up at Harepaw. The huge tabby stretched his forelegs, yawning. He winced as the movements shifted his injuries, but he tried to hide it. He had no idea how his life had gotten here, but nor did he really care. It'd gotten him somewhere, and that was all that mattered to him.
Old November 29th, 2016, 07:49 PM
Gay Trash

Quote:

Redpool knew how she felt. He had no faith in StarClan, though he believed that they existed. But that was his opinion. They may not be exist. His gaze hardened slightly and he looked up at Harepaw. The huge tabby stretched his forelegs, yawning. He winced as the movements shifted his injuries, but he tried to hide it. He had no idea how his life had gotten here, but nor did he really care. It'd gotten him somewhere, and that was all that mattered to him.
She looks down, sighing heavily. She looks up up at him again. "Thank you, for saving me. I Half expected you to leave me for dead like the others have.
Old November 29th, 2016, 07:53 PM
questionmark

Quote:
She looks down, sighing heavily. She looks up up at him again. "Thank you, for saving me. I Half expected you to leave me for dead like the others have.
Redpool shrugged. He'd half expected himself to do that as well, yet he hadn't. Something deep inside him had made him save her. “It's fine.” he mumbled, looking around carefully to make sure they weren't being watched. He hated being watched, though he was uncertain as to why.
Old November 29th, 2016, 08:03 PM
Gay Trash

Quote:

Redpool shrugged. He'd half expected himself to do that as well, yet he hadn't. Something deep inside him had made him save her. “It's fine.” he mumbled, looking around carefully to make sure they weren't being watched. He hated being watched, though he was uncertain as to why.
She watches him, her head tilted. "We both did things unexpected today, didn't we?"
Old November 29th, 2016, 08:09 PM
questionmark

Quote:
She watches him, her head tilted. "We both did things unexpected today, didn't we?"
Redpool nodded. “You've got me there.” he said, then stood. “We should either hunt, patrol a border or head back to camp.” he suggested with a flick of his tail, uncertain of what to do.
Old November 29th, 2016, 08:14 PM
Gay Trash

Quote:

Redpool nodded. “You've got me there.” he said, then stood. “We should either hunt, patrol a border or head back to camp.” he suggested with a flick of his tail, uncertain of what to do.
"Personally I don't want to deal with Kittypet taunts right now." She says softly, looking at him with soft eyes,different from her cold gaze that she normally had.
Old November 29th, 2016, 08:18 PM
questionmark

Quote:
"Personally I don't want to deal with Kittypet taunts right now." She says softly, looking at him with soft eyes,different from her cold gaze that she normally had.
Redpool wasn't entirely sure what she meant by this, but he was in no mood to tell her, or anyone for that matter, that they didn't need to know. “So, back to camp then?” he asked, hoping that he was right. Though he wasn't sure if she meant camp or hunting or what she meant. He sighed, lashing his tail in a moment of anger.
Old November 29th, 2016, 08:36 PM
Gay Trash

Quote:

Redpool wasn't entirely sure what she meant by this, but he was in no mood to tell her, or anyone for that matter, that they didn't need to know. “So, back to camp then?” he asked, hoping that he was right. Though he wasn't sure if she meant camp or hunting or what she meant. He sighed, lashing his tail in a moment of anger.
She shakes her head. "No, I'd rather not. Why don't we hunt a bit? Once we get you cleaned up." She gives the smallest purr of amusement.
Old November 30th, 2016, 01:37 AM
questionmark

Quote:
She shakes her head. "No, I'd rather not. Why don't we hunt a bit? Once we get you cleaned up." She gives the smallest purr of amusement.
Redpool honestly didn't think he needed cleaning up. At least, he wasn't in the mood for it. “Hunting sounds good.” he replied, still unsure of why she sounded so amused to hearing that in others that he just couldn't identity it, so he padded beside Harepaw, keeping a lookout for prey.