Closed Thread

Old October 22nd, 2020, 12:30 AM
Busy bee

My Mood: Sad

Post Re: Playdate

~[Creekflow-(RC)]~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
Fallenstorm felt annoyed as her attack failed again. She whirled in time to see him leap at her. The warrior held her ground as she was leaped at allowing herself to be knocked over
----------------------------
Creekflow felt a surge of triumph course through him as he knocked the WindClan warrior over. It was the most progress either of them had made. however, the whole situation felt a bit... off. Maybe a little too convenient. He mentally readied himself for any surprise attack from the she-cat. She might be planning something, at least, it appeared that way. He couldn't allow himself to be caught unaware. It'd be foolish of him to let down his guard even if it seemed like she was down.

The mottled tabby rushed and took the opportunity to attempt to hold her down. He placed a firm paw on her shoulder and another on her torso. Both his back paws were holding himself steady. He was tense, ready to leap away at anytime if need be. Maybe this was the end of it? Only way to find out is to wait for her next move.
Old October 22nd, 2020, 12:35 AM
IDK what to put here

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: Playdate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Middy View Post
~[Creekflow-(RC)]~

----------------------------
Creekflow felt a surge of triumph course through him as he knocked the WindClan warrior over. It was the most progress either of them had made. however, the whole situation felt a bit... off. Maybe a little too convenient. He mentally readied himself for any surprise attack from the she-cat. She might be planning something, at least, it appeared that way. He couldn't allow himself to be caught unaware. It'd be foolish of him to let down his guard even if it seemed like she was down.

The mottled tabby rushed and took the opportunity to attempt to hold her down. He placed a firm paw on her shoulder and another on her torso. Both his back paws were holding himself steady. He was tense, ready to leap away at anytime if need be. Maybe this was the end of it? Only way to find out is to wait for her next move.
Fallenstorm rolled towards him suddenly. She was hoping to both free herself and knock him over. This was all starting to get old in her mind.
Old October 22nd, 2020, 01:29 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

@RedHead

Lizardfrost's iron muscles tensed at the swipe. She managed to regain her balance. Her next course of action needed to be well thought out. She swiftly turned on her front paws, sending a her back legs into a kick at the warrior like a sledgehammer.
Old October 22nd, 2020, 01:51 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Neatly weaving around the other mollys blows Willowpaws excitement was only rising as she found her opponent actually working to fight her and even using similar methods to hers! A moving target was harder to hit but much more fun after all! Still the sudden move to hit her surprised the tabby and with a yelp she threw herself back, avoiding the blow but tripping herself over completely going belly up as she fell back. Silver lining in her mistake though was both her back paws arching up straight at Hailpaw in an unintentional uppercut to the jaw, it it impacted it would smart with the entire force of Willowpaws falling body behind it.
Still without a full tail the apprentice was unable to flip herself in time and ended up flat backed on the ground limb immediately coming up to try and defend her now exposed belly. Oooh boy if the windclan cat didn't take full advantage of this then they were stupid as Blizzardfat and Willowpaw wasn't quite optimistic enough to hope for that.
@Estelle
Old October 22nd, 2020, 01:54 AM

My Mood: Inspired

Ridgepaw's head went back and forth as he stared wide-eyed at the mayhem around him. His pale tabby fur stood on end and he kneeded the ground nervously. This had caught him completely unaware! He hadn't even had his first real lesson yet...

What was a young tom to do? His pale green eyes flashed, searching for familiar faces or, if he was lucky, someone to tell him what to do.

Last edited by linnyboowho; October 22nd, 2020 at 01:54 AM.
Old October 22nd, 2020, 02:11 AM
Just a Christian

My Mood: Queenly

+ +
Rainsplash entered the battlefield a little late.. Well, maybe not that little, but late. But he was here now.

Seeing all the cats scampering around the clearing, he searched for one amongst the group of writhing cats, who he found to be.. sparring with eachother? He could smell of Windclan as well as Riverclan.. Wait! Yeah! Lionstar spoke about there being a practice raid between the clans.. Well, he should probably join in!

He searched across the crowd, looking for a cat that wasn't sparring. Unfortunately, he didn't spot any, so he ended up just lingering in the crowd, looking for a cat to spar with him.

+ Open for Interaction from Windclan! +

Character Site is in the works.

Last edited by Splashy; October 22nd, 2020 at 02:11 AM.
Old October 22nd, 2020, 05:16 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNyanCatMinecart View Post
Rosebriar felt the warrior go limp and exhilaration went through her. Not loosening her grip and glaring down at the RiverClan she-cat, she spat, “Hah! Now can you accept that I’ve won?” Suddenly, she felt the slippery warrior move. Hissing, she slid off of the warrior, but landed on her paws. Now she had the upper advantage! Rosebriar lunged at the warrior, trying to place her paws on the back of her neck and her tail once more.
Yes! It had worked, however briefly. Unfortunately however, she hadn't quite rolled far enough, and though she managed to scoot her head out of the way, Splashleap's tail was once again under Rosebriar's possession, meaning she really couldn't do much of anything. She was just.......pinned. With a hiss, she spun quickly around, her paws swinging to batter at the ones smooshing her tail. Let GO! she squealed, as she continued to whack the firmly planted paw. Really, at this point she just wanted to distract her long enough to pull her tail away.
Old October 22nd, 2020, 05:31 AM
Picrew (c) FluffyPawHeart

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

[ open for a riverclanner to fight! ]

Thunderclan had never done anything like this before. And frankly, Moonbird was a bit excited. A little anxious about the possibilities that this could bring, someone was bound to get hurt accidentally, fighting always brought out the worst in cats, but for now it was fun and lighthearted and practice. And she could always do with more practice. Leaping into the fight, Moonbird turned to find someone she could battle. A playfight companion, if you will.
Pikepaw was uncomfortable. Even with the preemptive warning that a pretend raid would take place, actually hearing the sudden shout of “WindClan, attack!” sent a fierce chill of terror down his spine. While the rest of his clanmates around him all either sprung into action or seemed to just scramble about in panic, he slowly rose to his paws and trudged his way closer to where all the “fighting” was taking place.

What was he supposed to do? He had little to no battle training, and this didn’t exactly have the stakes of defending their clan from real invaders, either. Trying to pretend it did just.. seemed like a lot of pointless extra mental effort and stress on his part. But it could offer some good experience, anyway, and Lionstar wanted them to go through with this, so he supposed he could at least give it his best try.

Scanning the crowd of sparring cats, Pikepaw soon enough met eyes with WindClan warrior stood off by herself, who also seemed like she was looking for someone to challenge. Maybe going up against a warrior wasn’t the greatest idea, but it wasn’t like he’d seen any unoccupied apprentices and he needed to actually do something before he looked even more foolish, just wandering around doing nothing. He just hoped she’d at least try to go easy on him. Assuming she even wanted to bother with a barely-trained fledgling apprentice like him, anyway.

“Erm… Go back to where you belong you, uh, moor-runner?” He tried for intimidating as he stiffly approached the much larger warrior, but it just came out more as an awkward question instead. Dropping into a crouch, he raised one paw - claws sheathed - and shook it threateningly at her. “We won’t let you get away with this.”
Old October 22nd, 2020, 06:34 AM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Yes! It had worked, however briefly. Unfortunately however, she hadn't quite rolled far enough, and though she managed to scoot her head out of the way, Splashleap's tail was once again under Rosebriar's possession, meaning she really couldn't do much of anything. She was just.......pinned. With a hiss, she spun quickly around, her paws swinging to batter at the ones smooshing her tail. Let GO! she squealed, as she continued to whack the firmly planted paw. Really, at this point she just wanted to distract her long enough to pull her tail away.
Rosebriar felt her back paw getting whacked. Slippery from the mud, she gasped and slid, her paw getting off of the RiverClan she-cat’s tail. Barely regaining her balance, she crouched down, her bushy, mud-caked tail lashing. “You won’t get away with this!” she spat. “I’ll win this fight, you’ll see!”

Character Creator!

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old October 22nd, 2020, 07:14 AM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

@Phantom puddle @Boo Bread @Rainquail

Coyotepaw stopped darting around when she saw another apprentice approach. Now things would be twice as fun!
"Hi! I'm Coyotepaw!" the russet she-cat exclaimed jubilantly to Baypaw, before lurching forward to bat a paw at her opponent's head, claws mostly sheathed.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Closed Thread