Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 04:20 PM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by taillow
Last post by Silvershadow13
Today 04:19 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by korok
Today 04:19 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fish
Today 04:16 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 04:16 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 30th, 2022, 10:26 AM

My Mood: Cool
Default Re: Thieves of the Night

Pigeonpaw gasped, missing the kit she'd had her sights on. She'd been caught, by someone other than Maggotpaw! So her first instinct had been right to believe that the fox camp was quiet because they were just lying in wait. She tried to turn her backend as a paw flew towards her but it was too late. The attempted dodge threw off her balance as she ran then a paw caught her back leg. She tumbled across the ground in her momentum. Dazed and dizzy she tried to jump back to her paws. No doubt her attacker would be on her immediately, she knew she had ti launch into an attack as soon as she was on her paws if she stood any chance if warding the fox off. But Pigeonpaw was still trying to get her bearings and place which direction her attacker was coming from.
@NinjaBloss @Puddle~
Gingercry

Last edited by Toodle; January 30th, 2022 at 10:26 AM.
Old January 30th, 2022, 03:46 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

(I've moved on since the roleplayer has taken more than 24 hours to reply.)

~ IVYPAW ~ [FOX, HAS SUCCESSFULLY KIDNAPPED SILENTKIT]

Well, whoever had been stalking her was gone now. Hopefully. Ivypaw went back to moving slowly. Her pelt was perfect for the dark, shadowy landscape, but in the bright snow, it made her stand out in some places if she wasn't careful enough. Silentkit still dangled from her jaws. As the Fox camp came closer into sight, Ivypaw felt an urge to break into a run, but she didn't. She continued slinking along until... finally! There she was! Ivypaw put Silentkit down and straightened. "Okay, you stay right there. I'll keep an eye out for any Owls." Her gaze moved around to her group. "Vixenpaw, you were right about the fact that Redshrike could turn on us. I've kidnapped two kits already. Maybe I could slink around the battlefield, keeping an eye out for either of them, and if they get too close to our camp, I'll call an alarm. The other guards can continue guarding normally against everyone else."

Want a short story written for you? Click this link!
Old January 30th, 2022, 05:42 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensong View Post
**Sunsetpaw [Fox]****Elmshadow [Fox]**
[Outside Fox Camp]
@Naiad @WinterBug

Elmshadow turned as he inspected the area of an questionable badger attack and his eye caught the back end of a cat slipping in through the fox camp entrance. His green eyes narrowed. The brown pelt, that was likely Orchidmoon. He waited a heartbeat for any sign that the badger intruder may be handled by any of the guards inside the camp but nothing came. He pelted across the ground, staying cloaked in the deep shadows cast by the massive pines in the night as he headed silently towards the camp entrance where a badger had successfully gotten by him into camp. He was too distracted by that damned trail of Bounceberry's and he'd missed the sneaky badger.

He slipped through the camp entrance and braced himself, ready for a head on confrontation with Orchidmoon. "Drop the kit, badger," Elmshadow growled lowly, "And you can leave here with your pelt in tact, or not. Your choice."

[sorry it's short, I was rushing to get it out!]

Orchidmoon, with the kit secure in her mouth, only managed one step forward before Elmshadow emerged from the camp entrance. Green eyes narrowed as she surveyed her new obstacle, examining the situation. He was blocking the way out, meaning she would have to go through him. Simple enough. Her claws dug into the ground at the snarled threat, but her face maintained a pleasant expression. After all, a lady must have poise always. "Sorry, dear. I'm afraid I don't like either of those choices."

She tightened her grip on the kit's scruff, and leaped forward. If she could just land on his back, and spring off of it, then she would be clear to run. At least, as long as he didn't catch up.

“when you're with the right person, every place is a right place.”
— ocean waves, studio ghibli

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - fields of misteria
Old January 30th, 2022, 06:53 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

--Vixenpaw-- [Fox]
The apprentice smirked to herself Pigeonpaw crashed into the snow and attempted to get back to her paws. It was clear the younger molly was dazed and it would be easy enough to draw blood and when the fight. However, Vixenpaw paused for a moment as she saw Maggotpaw swoop in and attempt to shove the other apprentice towards her. She let out a nod of appreciation as she reared onto her hind paws in preparation and aimed to sink her claws into Pigoenpaw and draw blood as soon as she was within reach. She was so focused on the battle that she didn't notice when Ivypaw said something to her, her green eyes focused solely on her prey.

@Toodle @TheNyanCatMinecart

if i look back, i am lost
passive & healing powerplay permitted
The Archives

Last edited by BEAR.; February 2nd, 2022 at 02:50 AM.
Old January 30th, 2022, 07:16 PM
eternally tired

// @ChillCat @Jackpot

Purekit

Damn it damn it DAMN IT! Purekit was out, she was done. She had been killed.. by HER OWN TEAMMATE! "What the hell kind of game?!" She wasn't going to be a sore loser but.. she was a sore loser. "UNJAW ME RAVENWHATEVER" Pure was going to bed goodness.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old January 30th, 2022, 07:43 PM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

@#rev Ravenblaze was too tired for this. "Okay, go back to camp." They let the kit go.
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Old January 30th, 2022, 07:48 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Elmshadow [Fox]**
[Fox Camp]
@Naiad [I'm starting to really like Orchidmoon ><]

It was only the slightest of movements at first as Elmshadow studied the she-cat, ready for whatever move she was going to make. Her claws twitched, her jaw muscles contracted, "She's going to try to get around me. The corner of Elmshadow's mouth twitched into some resemblance of a half-smile; he respected the ambition. His muscles tensed as the other warrior went up. His options flashed through his mind. Whether she was aiming for his back or to jump clear over him, he wasn't sure, but he couldn't stand and do nothing. Moving out of the way would give her the potential ability to make a run for it and he wasn't confident that he'd be able to catch her, especially with her head start, so allowing her even a moment to get a possible out was out of the question. He rose onto his back legs, opening his front paws, claws extended, to take the brunt of her leap. He knew he was risking being raked by her claws and thus losing the battle but he'd rather lose with a scratch than lose by letting her get away. If her leap continued the way it seemed to be going, he'd be able to take her out of the air and bring her down, hopefully straight down onto her back where he'd have the advantage to pin her down, though if her momentum carried him over onto his back then he'd have his claws wrapped around her to at least hold her from running off.

**Sunsetpaw [Fox]**
[Neutral Territory with Heartkit]
@Hawkice [Longer than 24 hours since a response] @Beancat [I was not aware you were on hiatus, only that you'd signed up to play then made a post in this thread the day I mentioned you. If you'd rather Sunsetpaw didn't catch Heartkit, I left it mostly open so you can have her dodge it]

Sunsetpaw streaked across the open ground between the two camps. She didn't dare to look behind her to check to make sure but it sounded like she'd lost the badger who was behind her. She didn't know whether that was a good thing or a bad thing. For now she focused on making it into the fox camp without encountering another badger.

**Cougarivy [Badger]**
@poppy. [Longer than 24 hours since a response. Cougar will take the L] @eclipse.

Cougarivy huffed as she stalked back through the shadows towards the badger camp. It wasn't that she'd lost that disappointed her, it was having to back down just as it was getting good! A little blood was what made a battle but the rules in this game prevented it from getting to the best part.

She slipped back into the badger camp; she was on guard duty. She cocked her head, it seemed awfully devoid of any other badgers to take her place as a hunter, but, worse, it seemed even more devoid of kits to guard. She growled and ran back out the camp entrance to see if she could round anything up out in neutral territory.

She jumped as she saw a little flash of silver streak past her and flop into the badger camp. She turned and instantly recognized Frostkit. She cocked her head, how was this the first time she'd realized her daughter was out here? She shrugged and padded to the young kit. Crouching right beside her, she smiled and mewed, "Looks like you've had a busy night. Good job getting back here. And now you're in luck, because nobody will be getting you through me." She'd let it be interpreted as protective motherly instincts, or something of the sort, as it surely would sound like, but Frostkit appeared to be the last remaining badger kit so every fox out there would be after her; it would just up the stakes of the game for Cougarivy if she was the one thing standing between them and their victory.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing

Last edited by Pitou; January 30th, 2022 at 09:17 PM.
Old January 30th, 2022, 09:05 PM

My Mood: Cool

Fox

Gingercry turned as some commotion seemed to take over the entrance of the fox camp. Orchidmoon and Elmshadow were in a battle and, was that a kit in Orchidmoon's maw? He grumbled, how had she managed to sneak in here like that? The older warrior ran up behind Orchidmoon from his vantage point within the camp. As she leapt off the ground he continued in after her. Elmshadow was rearing, ready to take the blow. If she managed to get by Elmshadow or defeat him, Gingercry was putting himself into a position to strike quickly to stop her from getting for with the fox kit.

@Ravensong @Naiad

---------------------

Badger

Pigeonpaw focused her sights but it was frustratingly slow in coming. She caught sight of Vixenpaw advancing towards her and readied herself to counterattack. But a firm shove knocked her forward off her paws and directly towards the other apprentice. She watched Vixenpaw's claws come down and score into her shoulder as she tried to swat at her attacker. She hissed angrily as she felt the blood welling and matting strips along her pelt. But as she looked around, she noticed Maggotpaw as the assailant from behind her and no sign of Frostkit. There was a small glimmer of consolation as she thought Frostkit must've gotten away. She flipped back onto her paws and hissed, throwing one last swipe in the foxes' direction before turning and retreating out of the fox camp.
Gingercry
Old January 31st, 2022, 11:21 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]
My Mood: Fine

~~Skyclaw of the Badger's Team~~

He had got Blossomkit. Now he was after someone else. He waited by the Fox Camp, hidden in a snowbank, waiting for his next cat.

{OPEN}
Old January 31st, 2022, 03:46 PM
Remember me

Status: We're shooting for the island in the sky! - Lillith will always be #1
Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Stressed

~Needlepaw{Badger}~

@Ravensong {I read the thing so i now know what is happening} Needlepaw rushed after the apprentice who stole heartkit. When she caught up, she slammed into her and took the kit. She hid the kit in the bushes and turned to face the fox.

ThunderClan Healing ll ThunderClan Medicine Den ll Wolf HK / Interaction Finder

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Closed Thread