Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Dark Forest Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by gs29513
Today 12:40 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Frozen Reign
Today 12:39 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Dark
Today 12:35 PM
Dawning Woods
by Rose
Last post by squidz
Today 12:34 PM
Snowheart's Mini Pixelgif...
Last post by Willowfern
Today 12:33 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 7th, 2017, 06:37 PM
Aaron Burr, sir

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxJaggededgexx View Post
"Everything, all good. I promise." This bland statement made the apprentice rethink her words Oh, StarClan, have I done wrong?
Twilightpaw sensed a slight change in the other apprentice's demeanor. "You didn't do anything wrong, don't worry. I'm...honestly surprised you heard good stuff about me. usually all i hear is cats calling me 'that weird she-cat that seems to hate the world'." wow. she's really pretty.. Twilightpaw thought to herself. "Do you..maybe..wanna go hunting with me..?" She asked.

MEME TEAM: Wolfybro, SpiralTheRival, Gamer
My charrie site: twilightsbabies.weebly.com/
Old February 8th, 2017, 08:24 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Trees View Post
Bugpaw felt wary, though he forced this down again, forcing himself to become angry again. Anger was what he knew, and he didn't want to explore the rest of the emotions. Maybe just not yet, but he was currently planning for just not ever. This kit was kinder than he was, but he could see the anger that dwelled in her eyes. Anger that could mirror his own, except that he didn't know what hers was directed at. He knew that he disliked the universe, Starclan too for putting him here, if there even was a Starclan.

He hardened himself again, letting his claws slip down onto the snow as of that could harden him more.
"I was alone because I am-" he cut himself off from saying 'lonely'. He didn't want to be, and therefor he would pretend that he wasn't.
"Because I don't have friends. Everyone hates me, and I like it that way because then I can hate them back." He paused for a moment, lashing his dark-furred tail back and forth.
"So why aren't you?" He said, ears still pinned backwards. He was honestly rather curious, but letting her know this would just make him weak in her eyes and the eyes of everyone else, or so he believed with all his heart.

He studied the young cat through narrowed eyes. He didn't necessarily hate her. He hates everyone, but since he did hate everyone he never thought of his hatred as anything more than normal for someone who has just met another.
He had rarely reacted in any other way. It had been a while too. He wasn't going to let his guard down to anyone again, and to him, that meant to hate everyone all the more.
Tawnykit flicked her dark brown ears, glancing up, wishing that her brothers and mother and father could come back, even though her father was missing, not lost. But, thanks to half of every Clan and all of SkyClan, she and Dovekit and Onyxkit were alone. Returning her amber gaze to Bugpaw, she flattened her ears. She lashed her tail once, standing up and meeting his hues, unflinching. She could see the anger in his, equal to her own, and it made her wonder why, but she knew that it was likely she would never ask that question, it didn't seem right to her. She looked away, sitting back down, although tensely.

As the long furred black tom began to speak, she thought that she heard him nearly say something, but couldn't be sure what. As he continued, she brushed the thought aside and glared at him as he questioned her. Her anger rising up suddenly, she leaped to her paws, her lips curled back and a snarl. “Why aren't I what?” she growled, not fully understanding his question. Trying to guess would be no good, as then her answers would make no sense.

She wanted to turn around and stalk away, but held back out of curiosity as to what his question was. She wanted to know. She wouldn't leave until she knew, even if the question was truthfully of no importance to her or anyone else, she couldn't leave until she knew. Realizing that she was snarling at him still, Tawnykit quickly sat down, the snarl fading away, being replaced by a frown and her usual, constant angry glare.
Old February 8th, 2017, 10:26 AM
Word Nerd~

My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Tawnykit flicked her dark brown ears, glancing up, wishing that her brothers and mother and father could come back, even though her father was missing, not lost. But, thanks to half of every Clan and all of SkyClan, she and Dovekit and Onyxkit were alone. Returning her amber gaze to Bugpaw, she flattened her ears. She lashed her tail once, standing up and meeting his hues, unflinching. She could see the anger in his, equal to her own, and it made her wonder why, but she knew that it was likely she would never ask that question, it didn't seem right to her. She looked away, sitting back down, although tensely.

As the long furred black tom began to speak, she thought that she heard him nearly say something, but couldn't be sure what. As he continued, she brushed the thought aside and glared at him as he questioned her. Her anger rising up suddenly, she leaped to her paws, her lips curled back and a snarl. “Why aren't I what?” she growled, not fully understanding his question. Trying to guess would be no good, as then her answers would make no sense.

She wanted to turn around and stalk away, but held back out of curiosity as to what his question was. She wanted to know. She wouldn't leave until she knew, even if the question was truthfully of no importance to her or anyone else, she couldn't leave until she knew. Realizing that she was snarling at him still, Tawnykit quickly sat down, the snarl fading away, being replaced by a frown and her usual, constant angry glare.
The long-furred tom glared at the younger she-cat, anger in his eyes and though he was angry at her he wasn't quite sure why.
She frustrated him, that may be it, he had never been asked so many questions or really taken part a conversation about anything, and therefor he was just mad. At the world, at the cats in it. Largely at himself as well.
He hated the world, and though he believed it to be by no fault of his own, it was. He had misunderstood others and now they misunderstood him, though it had been a full understanding on occasion. Well, most of the time, not just on occasion.

He glared at her reaction, her words, little bits of her beginning to irritate him more and more.
"Why aren't you hating me? Why are you here? Why would you talk to someone like me who everybody hates and rightfully should because I hate them too!" He snarled, his anger rising. He had meant a lot in what he had asked, and he couldn't tell if perhaps this was just making up for his earlier moment of weakness or simply because he was beginning to just gut more and more angry at everything.

His dark tail lashed. He could feel himself seething, and unusually, he was attempting to keep it under control.
Well, sort of.
Why am I answering her anyways? It's none of her business, none of this is her business! He angrily thought to himself, tail lashing again and sweeping the ground as it went.

(Sorry, super early while writing this post so I am not quite sure if it makes any sense or if I used words wrongly in sentences or stuff because I am half asleep :P)
Old February 9th, 2017, 02:40 PM
Aaron Burr, sir

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Twilightpaw walked around, quietly waiting for her mentor, Bumbleleap, to arrive so they could train.

Old February 9th, 2017, 03:41 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley/Kestrel View Post

"Mmm.." He hummed with thought, whiskers twitching. Kestrelberry curled his tail over his back, looking at Frogspirit. "I guess. Very questionable, but i'll leave you be for the timebeing." He waved his paw, a reassuring smile on his maw. "I'm going to grab myself something to eat. What would you like?" He cocked his head, forest green optics shimmering with interest. "I'm not taking no for an answer, either."*
Frogspirit rolled his eyes at the medicine cat's comment. Of course he wasn't going to answer at first, but hearing the feline say he wasn't taking no as and answer, the tom-cat merely shrugged. He had no idea what Shadowclan cats ate nor did he care what he could. Most times the black and white feline didn't complain, it was only a problem if he didn't like what he hears. "Whatever you bring me will be fine," he replied. Frogspirit may not like how stubborn Kestrelberry was at the moment, but he couldn't help but find amusement in it either. After all, the older tom-cat was stubborn himself.
Old February 9th, 2017, 06:17 PM
Warrior

After lying in the sunshine with Siltflower for awhile longer, Thrushtail felt his stomach growl, and the noise that accompanied it was less than pretty.

"Excuse me, Siltflower, I'm gonna go get something to eat." he purred, standing up and crossing the clearing to get to the fresh-kill pile. He twitched his ears every once in awhile towards the various conversations going on around Camp, but he didn't eavesdrop, just picked up a few words here and there.

After he had arrived at the fresh-kill pile and chosen a plump mouse, Thrushtail settled down next to the pile to eat, stretching each of his long legs in turn as he laid down.
Old February 10th, 2017, 02:43 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightpawTheSmolBean View Post
Twilightpaw walked around, quietly waiting for her mentor, Bumbleleap, to arrive so they could train.
A large silver-furred tabby padded out of some bushes and smiled at Twilightpaw. He dipped his head respectively, odd for a senior warrior. "Good morning Twilightpaw, what would you prefer to do today? Tree-climbing or fighting?" The Tom mewed. He knew how defensive his apprentice was, so giving her a choice would be more polite than choosing for her.

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old February 10th, 2017, 01:27 PM
Aaron Burr, sir

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post

A large silver-furred tabby padded out of some bushes and smiled at Twilightpaw. He dipped his head respectively, odd for a senior warrior. "Good morning Twilightpaw, what would you prefer to do today? Tree-climbing or fighting?" The Tom mewed. He knew how defensive his apprentice was, so giving her a choice would be more polite than choosing for her.
Twilightpaw dipped her head, then looked at Bumbleleap and smiled. "Fighting, please." She mewed.

Old February 10th, 2017, 07:51 PM

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Web paw yawned tiredly.she slowly groomed her fur watching the other cats around her.web paw lifted her head and caughed minorly.she had been doing it all day but had not complained

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old February 10th, 2017, 08:21 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Trees View Post
The long-furred tom glared at the younger she-cat, anger in his eyes and though he was angry at her he wasn't quite sure why.
She frustrated him, that may be it, he had never been asked so many questions or really taken part a conversation about anything, and therefor he was just mad. At the world, at the cats in it. Largely at himself as well.
He hated the world, and though he believed it to be by no fault of his own, it was. He had misunderstood others and now they misunderstood him, though it had been a full understanding on occasion. Well, most of the time, not just on occasion.

He glared at her reaction, her words, little bits of her beginning to irritate him more and more.
"Why aren't you hating me? Why are you here? Why would you talk to someone like me who everybody hates and rightfully should because I hate them too!" He snarled, his anger rising. He had meant a lot in what he had asked, and he couldn't tell if perhaps this was just making up for his earlier moment of weakness or simply because he was beginning to just gut more and more angry at everything.

His dark tail lashed. He could feel himself seething, and unusually, he was attempting to keep it under control.
Well, sort of.
Why am I answering her anyways? It's none of her business, none of this is her business! He angrily thought to himself, tail lashing again and sweeping the ground as it went.

(Sorry, super early while writing this post so I am not quite sure if it makes any sense or if I used words wrongly in sentences or stuff because I am half asleep :P)
Tawnykit said nothing as she waited, her tail tip flicking to and fro as she kneaded the ground with long, needle sharp claws, hearing frost and pine needles crackle under her paws. She liked to cold clean scent that the pines and ice made, although she also didn't, as it reminded her of ShadowClan, of course, seeing as this was ShadowClan, everything around her did, and the small brownish tabby hated that. She returned her attention back to the black apprentice, and could see that he was quite obviously frustrated, most likely with her.

She listened in silence as he spoke in a rather angry tone, one she knew she could easily match with anger as genuine as his, but would not, as she knew how to hold her tongue and control her anger. Once he'd finished growling at her, she shifted so that only he could hear what she was about to say. “In that way, we are the same. And I don't hate you. I hate ShadowClan, and SkyClan, and StarClan.” she said with mild satisfaction. She was glad that he had cleared the question so that she could understand what he'd meant by it.

She looked away, but she was glad that she hadn't seen the usual sliver of fear in his eyes that she saw in most everyone else's. She hated that about most cats. They judged her by who somebody else was, not by who she was, although, Tawnykit wasn't very different from how they saw her. Turning back, she saw him lashing his tail in anger. She made no indication that she noticed, and continued to glare silently at her paws, then looked back up, wondering what Bugpaw would say to her.

(Ah, that's understandable, but your post made sense to me ^^)