Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
the case of the kit who...
Last post by taillow
Today 10:12 AM
IDIOTICBEAN'S ART SHOP
Last post by Seamrog
Today 10:09 AM
Finder for all of my...
by ollie
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 10:07 AM
The pinto shop~
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 10:01 AM
The Swift Tiger {p}
Last post by bubble[error].
Today 09:54 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 10th, 2017, 06:15 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immacat View Post
''If i said you will attack me for that'' meowed the tom, then he put his long curved silverish white claws in a tree trunk, climbing, then, he was in the most high branch of the tree, and meowed, ''I called you as ''beauty'' because many she-cats like to be called this, it doesn't mean you are beauty, at least i think you are not beautiful at all'' his voice was clear, and his tone was in debauchery, he chuckled a bit, but his laugh was really hard to listen.
The she-cat looked at the tom and tilted her head. Forgottenmemory then looked at him as he climbed the tree. She looked up with her silver gaze and perked her ears forward to listen for what he was saying. She grunted and let out a growl. "You want me to whoop your tail?" she asked running up to the tree and climbing it. She soon found herself on the branch below him. The charcoal bengal looked up at him with fire in her eyes. He was really annoying her already. "So in other words, you flirt with all the she-cats you run by?" she asked trying to find his weak spot. However, she could not find one at that moment in time. She sighed. "What are you even doing over here? I mean up here," she mewed.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old February 10th, 2017, 06:16 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Blazingstar was napping. He had arrived back into camp with Surgestorm and was officially the leader, however this meant he had to assign a deputy that night. Blinking the sleep from his eyes, he let out a yawn and heard his name being called. Slowly the ginger tabby stood up and padded out of his den to be greeted by not only the faint sunshine, but by Nightwatcher. "Hello Nightwatcher, what brings you here?" he asked, giving his head a small tilt. It was obvious the new leader was tired, however he wouldn't sleep the day away, he had more important things to attend to first. After naming his deputy, he'd then go to sleep and know that things will have been sorted and worked out fine.
Nightwatcher shuffled her paws and managed a smile. "I was wondering if you would like to accompany me on a patrol. I know you must be tired, but I honestly haven't gotten to know you, and sine you leader..." she paused hoping he'd catch on. "If I'm bothering I will go alone, it's no problem." she added, and smiled at her leader. She was like the guard of her clan, and the better she got to know Blazingstar, the better she might just be able to protect him, since she couldn't protect Dapplestar. She was a great molly and wonderful, loyal warrior, and she at least hoped to get an apprentice to show them the ways she knows.

Last edited by monfang; February 10th, 2017 at 06:16 PM.
Old February 10th, 2017, 06:29 PM

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
The she-cat looked at the tom and tilted her head. Forgottenmemory then looked at him as he climbed the tree. She looked up with her silver gaze and perked her ears forward to listen for what he was saying. She grunted and let out a growl. "You want me to whoop your tail?" she asked running up to the tree and climbing it. She soon found herself on the branch below him. The charcoal bengal looked up at him with fire in her eyes. He was really annoying her already. "So in other words, you flirt with all the she-cats you run by?" she asked trying to find his weak spot. However, she could not find one at that moment in time. She sighed. "What are you even doing over here? I mean up here," she mewed.
''I live just to live, that's it, i just caught a rabbit and eated.Also, i don't like to flirt with random she-cats, i just do that with every cat who seems easy.'' he meowed, lying in the first part, not leaving his feelings obvious, he was feeling that it was a lose of time, the fluffy tom knew that she was anger, and this remembered a bit of his dead mate, sadness was on him, but he didn't demonstrate any feeling at all, he was unexpressive, The fluffy cat with black markings got down of the tree, falling with his feets, gracefully, and walked in the north of the Windclan camp side.
Old February 10th, 2017, 06:35 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
''I live just to live, that's it, i just caught a rabbit and eated.Also, i don't like to flirt with random she-cats, i just do that with every cat who seems easy.'' he meowed, lying in the first part, not leaving his feelings obvious, he was feeling that it was a lose of time, the fluffy tom knew that she was anger, and this remembered a bit of his dead mate, sadness was on him, but he didn't demonstrate any feeling at all, he was unexpressive, The fluffy cat with black markings got down of the tree, falling with his feets, gracefully, and walked in the north of the Windclan camp side.
The she-cat frowned. She didn't say anything until he hoped down from the tree. She padded after him. "Hey, where are you going?" she asked getting in front of him and stoppin ghim. "I don't want you to go," she mewed sitting down. "Look, I'm sorry. I tend to get a bit angry sometimes," she ended looking at him.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old February 10th, 2017, 06:47 PM

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
The she-cat frowned. She didn't say anything until he hoped down from the tree. She padded after him. "Hey, where are you going?" she asked getting in front of him and stoppin ghim. "I don't want you to go," she mewed sitting down. "Look, I'm sorry. I tend to get a bit angry sometimes," she ended looking at him.
''You really want to hear about this old mousebrain?'' he meowed, calling himself as mousebrain, surprised by the way that she act, everytime that she entered in territories of others clans, cats attacked him, because of that, some scars in his body where pretty visible, in special, a huge scar in his shoulder.
Old February 10th, 2017, 08:28 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
''You really want to hear about this old mousebrain?'' he meowed, calling himself as mousebrain, surprised by the way that she act, everytime that she entered in territories of others clans, cats attacked him, because of that, some scars in his body where pretty visible, in special, a huge scar in his shoulder.
She shook her head, "Yes, I want to hear," she mewed flicking her tail tip for him to sit down as well. "I'm on your land, so I'm fair game to attack if you want to," she mewed. There was no threat in her voice. It was just gentle and welcoming.

Old February 11th, 2017, 01:01 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post
[Sorry short x-x]

Bronzepaw smirked at the tom, then faced ahead. She hoped she really was helping him to cheer up by doing this. "Ready? Set..." She paused a moment, getting ever-so-slightly distracted by a bird flying overhead. She then shook her head and faced forward. "GO!!" She bolted off, heading straight for the fresh-kill pile. Halfway there, she stumbled, eating a face full of dirt. Bronzepaw busted out laughing hysterically at her own mistake, her brown tabby fur now the color of mud. "You win," she managed to say.
Couragepaw skidded to a stop, his tail lashing wildly as he did so, eyes gleaming triumphantly as he reached the spot where they had agreed to end the race. "Ha! Beat-" He began to say, and then stopped upon seeing Bronzepaw with her pelt covered in dirt. He knew some she cats were particular about their pelts and wasn't sure whether to laugh or not, although he knew he probably looked odd from trying to hold in his own laughter. Couragepaw cleared his throat and shifted his weight, averting his eyes from the she cat's face for fear that he might break out into laughter. When she began to laugh, he realized that he had nothing to be worried about and laughed along.
It felt good to laugh, and the guilty feelings from earlier were starting to subside. Bronzepaw was trying to help him! Moonpaw was gone, Moonpaw acted like he was someone else entirely. Bronzepaw had treated him for who he was, for who she knew him to be, not how he acted at that moment. I don't really know what happened...his words played back inside his head and he stopped laughing. What if Moonpaw was hurt somewhere? Or scared? Sad, or depressed? Couragepaw didn't know what he would do if something bad happened to his best friend.
He couldn't imagine she was hurt- not physically, anyways, but he needed to go and find her. "Bronzepaw, thank you for that. But I should really go and find Moonpaw, she's...we've...well, I want to make sure she's okay. You can come along, if you'd like, I really wouldn't mind," Couragepaw mewed. If she was okay, and he got rejected by her again, it would help to have Bronzepaw there. A good friend was always something handy to have along anywhere. And not just for bad feelings- good friends were special, they were unique, and Couragepaw knew he never would've gotten as far as he did without his good- no, definitely best- friend Moonpaw.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old February 11th, 2017, 01:36 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Aspenkit sat in the nursery, his streaked tail curled around his paws. He liked to watch the other kits just play most of the time- that was, until he saw one who looked like they might be feeling more...left out. Or scared. Or sad. Aspenkit couldn't stand to see other cats sad, for reasons that he guessed he would never understand...but maybe he was supposed to be like that. Who knows, I could make a difference...maybe, he thought. He had always been told that as long as he was himself, he would make a difference in someone's life. Someday, Aspenkit knew he would be very special to someone. Aspenkit yawned, flicking his tail more comfortably over his paws and keeping his gaze on the cats in the nursery. So far they all looked like they were having fun. Having a good time. Laughing, joking...all without him. But he didn't care too much. As far as the young tom was concerned, he could wait on making friends. He would wait until someone actually needed a friend. He preferred to be friends with cats who had little to none, or not very many good friends, not cats who were had tons or a very, very close friend. Aspenkit watched and waited. He could feel that there was someone out there- but where, he was uncertain. He wished he knew, but...he didn't. And there was nothing he could do about it.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; February 11th, 2017 at 01:37 AM.
Old February 11th, 2017, 01:43 AM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

Aspenkit sat in the nursery, his streaked tail curled around his paws. He liked to watch the other kits just play most of the time- that was, until he saw one who looked like they might be feeling more...left out. Or scared. Or sad. Aspenkit couldn't stand to see other cats sad, for reasons that he guessed he would never understand...but maybe he was supposed to be like that. Who knows, I could make a difference...maybe, he thought. He had always been told that as long as he was himself, he would make a difference in someone's life. Someday, Aspenkit knew he would be very special to someone. Aspenkit yawned, flicking his tail more comfortably over his paws and keeping his gaze on the cats in the nursery. So far they all looked like they were having fun. Having a good time. Laughing, joking...all without him. But he didn't care too much. As far as the young tom was concerned, he could wait on making friends. He would wait until someone actually needed a friend. He preferred to be friends with cats who had little to none, or not very many good friends, not cats who were had tons or a very, very close friend. Aspenkit watched and waited. He could feel that there was someone out there- but where, he was uncertain. He wished he knew, but...he didn't. And there was nothing he could do about it.
For the past week or so, Tawnykit had been stuck in one of the worst moods of her entire life- and that was saying something, especially since she wasn't the most emotionally stable cat in the first place. Both her father and her mother- Rowanhawk and Dapplestar- had passed away so suddenly, and most of her siblings had gone so soon as well- she had been left with nobody in her immediate family alive, except for three cousins and one older sister, Driftstream. Pacing around in the nursery quickly, it was obvious that the kit had been distraught for moons, barely finding joy in anything if she found it before this all had happened. The dark era had taken away almost everything she cared about, and the soon-to be apprentice hadn't been ready for even more loss. Tears streaked her face as she shuffled her paws quietly, taking a seat in the corner of the nursery and letting out a defeated sigh. She wished that she could go back in time, to see their faces again just one more time- but it was the heartbreaking truth that she'd never see them again.
Old February 11th, 2017, 01:56 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
For the past week or so, Tawnykit had been stuck in one of the worst moods of her entire life- and that was saying something, especially since she wasn't the most emotionally stable cat in the first place. Both her father and her mother- Rowanhawk and Dapplestar- had passed away so suddenly, and most of her siblings had gone so soon as well- she had been left with nobody in her immediate family alive, except for three cousins and one older sister, Driftstream. Pacing around in the nursery quickly, it was obvious that the kit had been distraught for moons, barely finding joy in anything if she found it before this all had happened. The dark era had taken away almost everything she cared about, and the soon-to be apprentice hadn't been ready for even more loss. Tears streaked her face as she shuffled her paws quietly, taking a seat in the corner of the nursery and letting out a defeated sigh. She wished that she could go back in time, to see their faces again just one more time- but it was the heartbreaking truth that she'd never see them again.
Aspenkit glanced over to where Tawnykit was sitting. There was a kit who didn't look happy. Although Aspenkit thought he would feel glad at finally finding something to do he enjoyed, he didn't. He felt awful. And it was then that he wondered whether he should really try and approach her- he loved to make other cats feel better, but was he cut out for it? Only one way to find out...the tom thought, making his way over towards her and sitting down beside her, looking straight ahead. "Hi, um...I'm, uh, Aspenkit. I just noticed you weren't, um, joining in with the other kits...don't you want to play?" He asked, in as gentle of a voice as he could. For Aspenkit, that was no huge feat. His voice was naturally soft, and he seemed to be able to lower it when he wanted to without it being uncomfortably so. The kit had a unique coloring, one that Aspenkit was surprised by as he was used to seeing cats having either black, or brown, or grey pelts like his. He wanted to ask who her parents were, but guessed that her expression and sadness probably had something to do with them. He had seen families torn apart before, but this was the heartbreaking reality that even a kit might lose everything in a single moment. He hated the thought of that. And although it seemed Aspenkit didn't have the ability to hate, for a moment he hated the cats who would either just leave a kit behind or kill someone's parents. But then he remembered that it was more circumstance then anything else, and if he wanted to hate something he should hate the circumstance, and not the actual cats involved.

Closed Thread