Old February 12th, 2024, 11:58 AM
Warrior

Bump Policy: 2 Days~
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlesun0112 View Post
@al3cc766 @RoboPrism

A stuff and tense Minnowsplash greeted Minkpaw when the apprentice returned. They drank the water thankfully, and offered to hold the moss until Duststorm woke up. “We caught two fish earlier while hunting. You don’t need to go far to get them; they should be just outside the door.” they mewed. Minnowsplash could tell that Minkpaw had been running, likely to the river unsupervised for the water. Meanwhile, a waterlogged Duststorm slept soundly by their side. Minnowsplash sighed. They couldn’t wait for all of this to be over.
Quote:
Originally Posted by finley.exe View Post
ᗢ cobwebpaw ᗢ

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge tier 1
she/they . rc . 13 moons . one lame leg . tags ; @al3cc766 @Littlesun0112 @RoboPrism

[ 71 / 100 ]

trigger warnings for this post: none
cobwebpaw skidded into the den the best she could, paws carrying her over to minkpaw. she tumbled into the side of mink, accidentally overshooting, and meowed an apology, scrambling to her feet. her chest heaved as she attempted to explain.

' minkpaw, i'm so sorry- i was so so mean to you and i didn't want to but everything is so complicated and scary right now and i have no idea what to do but you're so cool and i want to be your best friend forever and i don't want to fight with you ever again- ' cobwebpaw paused, catching her breath, and finally realized there were two other cats in the den.

' hi.. ' she mewled, wheezing after her scramble into the den and in-one-breath explanation to minkpaw. cobwebpaw blinked, looking over them, and overwhelmed, rubbed her head against minkpaw's flank affectionately.
Quote:
Originally Posted by al3cc766 View Post
->> minkpaw [she/they, rc apprentice, 12moons, the collector, herb2] <<-
a dark blueish grey bengal-patterned she cat with silver eyes

surprised by the impact she stumbled a few steps forward, turning to see who had crashed into her. cobwebpaw was quite honestly the last cat she expected to see this close any time soon, not after their 'fight'. was it even right to call it a fight when minkpaw had no idea what had even happened? she supposed it must be, they hadnt exactly talked to each other since then and that sounded like the aftermath of a proper fight.
expression momentarily softening at the apology they felt a weight lift off their shoulders, no matter fight or not, it had a effect on them. stuck somewhere between blushing and frowning in concern about cobwebpaw she gave their patients a awkward smile, "lets uhm- discuss this later yeah?" she mewed, vaguely gesturing at the two warriors and turned to reciprocate the motion, pressing her face up against cobwebpaws shoulder with a purr.
"you two rest up now, i'll bring you more water and some fresh kill later- and if you feel worse please tell me" she adressed the warriors, one of them looked to be pretty much asleep but it was probably better to address both of them anyway. even if just for inclusions sake.
tail brushing up against cobwebpaws flank she nodded into the vague direction of 'further into the den' so they could talk.

@finley.exe (hope this makes sense, in my mind the med den is pretty long n the herb storage n stuff are further into the den n there is a turn before that so you cant look into the storage from where the patients sleep)
@RoboPrism @Littlesun0112 (only mentioned/briefly interacted with)
Duststorm stirred, blinking away the blur in her eyes. Her nose sniffed, and she could detect the earthy dampness of moss.
Opening her eyes she saw another cat was in the den. "Oh..." she stretched her eyes open, popping awake. "Hello, what's going on?"
She checked beside her and purred to see that her friend had allowed her to rest on his shoulder. He seemed fine however.
"Why are there two of you now?" She tilted her head in kitten-like curiosity. "I thought I heard something..."
Duststorm eyed the moss for a second in Minnowsplash's jaws but said nothing of it.
Stretching, from front to end up, the warrior put her ears forward eagerly.
"Am I fiaugh... oo!" She exclaimed, standing from her stretch, unsuspecting of the cough. "Am I fine to leave?" She mewed.
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery," William Shakespeare
"Maybe it needs one of these doo-hickeys?" Arcee - Transformers PRIME
Old February 12th, 2024, 12:07 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Busy

╔═════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════╗
Firetail
|He/him Tom |
| Herbal Knowledge [T1] herbs: Burdock root, Borage leaves, Yarrow
Purk count: 2/50 public post|
| warnings: none|
╚═════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════╝

Firetail sighed"Hunting right now would be fun if i wasn't stuck here" he mumbled

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old February 12th, 2024, 05:27 PM

Bump Policy: Bump me ASAP, or whenever :)

@RoboPrism

Minnowsplash cuffed Duststorm on the head and gestured for the she-cat to sit back down. They set the wet moss between her front paws and gestured for her to drink. “You’re not going anywhere under my watch. Sit down and drink some water. What you were hearing was Cobwebpaw come in. If you’re not going to go back to sleep, I’ll go fetch the fish.” Minnowsplash hoped their voice hadn’t wavered. Without waiting for a reply, Minnowsplash rose and padded to the entrance of the den where the two of them had deposited their prey earlier. They grabbed one and walked back, setting in front of Duststorm. As the she-cat coughed again, Minnowsplash sighed and began to rip the most bothersome bones out of it. When they were done, they waited for Duststorm to finish drinking from the moss before nudging the fish. “Eat up. They’ll be done in a moment.”
Old February 12th, 2024, 05:32 PM
Warrior

Quote:
@RoboPrism

Minnowsplash cuffed Duststorm on the head and gestured for the she-cat to sit back down. They set the wet moss between her front paws and gestured for her to drink. “You’re not going anywhere under my watch. Sit down and drink some water. What you were hearing was Cobwebpaw come in. If you’re not going to go back to sleep, I’ll go fetch the fish.” Minnowsplash hoped their voice hadn’t wavered. Without waiting for a reply, Minnowsplash rose and padded to the entrance of the den where the two of them had deposited their prey earlier. They grabbed one and walked back, setting in front of Duststorm. As the she-cat coughed again, Minnowsplash sighed and began to rip the most bothersome bones out of it. When they were done, they waited for Duststorm to finish drinking from the moss before nudging the fish. “Eat up. They’ll be done in a moment.”
Duststorm squinted at the fish. "Are you sure? I feel like this should go in the freshkill pile."
Though her stomach rumbled, she consented to lightly nibbling on a fin.
Old February 12th, 2024, 07:39 PM

Bump Policy: Bump me ASAP, or whenever :)

@RoboPrism

Minnowsplash used their tail to whack Duststorm once more. They pretended to take a large bite of the fish, making sure that Duststorm could see their exaggerated chewing. "Mmmm... this fish is delicious! See, now that I've eaten it, you can dig in, too," they lied. They looked at Duststorm expectantly. Moments later, a wave of exhaustion washed over Minnowsplash. I feel so sleepy...but at least she's awake now. Their eyes drooped closed, and their head hit the floor softly as they fell into a deep sleep. "Better...stay...alive" Minnowsplash grumbled.
Old February 12th, 2024, 09:22 PM
Warrior

Quote:
@RoboPrism

Minnowsplash used their tail to whack Duststorm once more. They pretended to take a large bite of the fish, making sure that Duststorm could see their exaggerated chewing. "Mmmm... this fish is delicious! See, now that I've eaten it, you can dig in, too," they lied. They looked at Duststorm expectantly. Moments later, a wave of exhaustion washed over Minnowsplash. I feel so sleepy...but at least she's awake now. Their eyes drooped closed, and their head hit the floor softly as they fell into a deep sleep. "Better...stay...alive" Minnowsplash grumbled.
Duststorm watched as the light-colored bengal descended onto the floor. She listened to the soft breathing as the cat slept. Getting to her paws, she rounded the fish and tucked up beside him.
At last she gave in and chowed down half of the fish, chewing viciously. Her belly full, and her fur now dry, she rested her chin on the ground, and waited beside Minnowsplash. For what? She didn't know. Maybe to give him the rest of the fish when he awoke.
Old February 13th, 2024, 07:47 AM

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Sad

Spottedstream crawled into the medicine den, looking for Minkpaw or Cobwebpaw. When she spotted one of the apprentices, she made her way over. “Hello Minkpaw,” she mewed softly. “I have come to see if I could be of any assistance, i do know a couple of herbs myself, and so I could help you, prehaps?” she asked the younger cat. She remembered that she used to be afraid of medicine cats, but now she has taken an interest in the role. Prehaps it was so that nocat suffered what she did.

( @ al3cc766 - listen im on mobile ok )

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old February 13th, 2024, 08:18 AM
revenge is a fools game

Bump Policy: once a week/every 7 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean View Post
Spottedstream crawled into the medicine den, looking for Minkpaw or Cobwebpaw. When she spotted one of the apprentices, she made her way over. “Hello Minkpaw,” she mewed softly. “I have come to see if I could be of any assistance, i do know a couple of herbs myself, and so I could help you, prehaps?” she asked the younger cat. She remembered that she used to be afraid of medicine cats, but now she has taken an interest in the role. Prehaps it was so that nocat suffered what she did.

( @ al3cc766 - listen im on mobile ok )

->> minkpaw [she/they, rc apprentice, 12moons, the collector, herb2] <<-
a dark blueish grey bengal-patterned she cat with silver eyes

perhaps help would be good, cobwebpaw and her had to talk but that sounded like more of a challenge than anything else with not one but three cats wanting to leave prematurely.
she sighed, "hello spottedstream. i suppose we could use some help, thank you. it would be great if you could look after these three" she signalled towards firetail, minnowsplash and duststorm. someone making sure they didnt make a run for it while she talked to cobwepaw sounded rather pleasant. she was not in the mood to go out to hunt down the still injured and or sick cats later. "firetail and duststorm are not to leave, and minnowsplash should also stay a bit longer to rest up..if they get worse please get us" she continued, hoping it was clear that she wouldnt approve of the molly giving them any herbs without discussing it with them first. they felt a bit bad for acting so bossy but they knew it was the best thing to keep everything as organised as possible, having experienced a similar situation go haywire in her past...only this time she was the one responsible and not merely a onlooker.

(tag didnt work fyi + rc herbs arent accurate/up to date i believe)
( @finley.exe tag cuz cobweb is there too, i guess )

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
Old February 13th, 2024, 09:01 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Dusklion
She/her | 25 moons | RiverClan Warrior
[ Shadow Fiend • Go with the Flow • Beefed Up T3 ]
Poking her head into the den with the two burdock roots and two yellow bells clamped in her jaws - unknowing that those were the names - Dusklion dropped them at the entrance and glanced around. "Minks? Cobs? Brought you some, uh... plants? No idea if they're of any use, but figured since you two've been the ones to step up 'n keep us all patched up, you might want them." The dark tabby flashed a grin and gave a swish of her tail. Hopefully they would be able to use something she had brought back.

[ @finley.exe @al3cc766 - dusk has (unknowingly) brought back two burdock root and two yellow bells (broom)]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old February 13th, 2024, 09:59 AM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Martenburr dropped 3 comfey leaves and 2 burdock roots then left silently

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Closed Thread