Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Badwolf
Today 06:40 PM
New Home, New Us [ ALL...
Last post by geoblazer
Today 06:39 PM
Batkit finder!!
Last post by geoblazer
Today 06:31 PM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by silver.
Today 06:27 PM
Greet the World with Open...
Last post by ollie
Today 06:25 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 10th, 2017, 08:53 PM
Word Nerd~

My Mood: Sick

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Tawnykit said nothing as she waited, her tail tip flicking to and fro as she kneaded the ground with long, needle sharp claws, hearing frost and pine needles crackle under her paws. She liked to cold clean scent that the pines and ice made, although she also didn't, as it reminded her of ShadowClan, of course, seeing as this was ShadowClan, everything around her did, and the small brownish tabby hated that. She returned her attention back to the black apprentice, and could see that he was quite obviously frustrated, most likely with her.

She listened in silence as he spoke in a rather angry tone, one she knew she could easily match with anger as genuine as his, but would not, as she knew how to hold her tongue and control her anger. Once he'd finished growling at her, she shifted so that only he could hear what she was about to say. “In that way, we are the same. And I don't hate you. I hate ShadowClan, and SkyClan, and StarClan.” she said with mild satisfaction. She was glad that he had cleared the question so that she could understand what he'd meant by it.

She looked away, but she was glad that she hadn't seen the usual sliver of fear in his eyes that she saw in most everyone else's. She hated that about most cats. They judged her by who somebody else was, not by who she was, although, Tawnykit wasn't very different from how they saw her. Turning back, she saw him lashing his tail in anger. She made no indication that she noticed, and continued to glare silently at her paws, then looked back up, wondering what Bugpaw would say to her.

(Ah, that's understandable, but your post made sense to me ^^)
Bugpaw trailed his cold yellow gaze along her smaller form, watching her movements, forcing himself to calm down a notch as he looked at her talk.
"Then you're different." He mewed coldly, unsure what he felt towards the fact that she had told him that she didn't hate him.
That was a first, he had rarely been not-hated by anyone. Being on your own and angry can do that sometimes.

He wasn't sure what he meant by 'different' or if it was in a good was or a bad way. He just knew that she was not like other cats in the clan. For one, she hated Starclan, something he had not stumbled upon recently, or at all. Not that he really talked to anybody.
This hatred for Starclan was something that he partially shared. He had once believed that Starclan was a beautiful and real place where ancestors protected you from, but that fantasy had gone quickly. If they were, in fact, real, or good, then they would not have placed him here or let him lead this life, that was his reasoning and he had never found another cat who dislikes Starclan.
He no longer believed though.

The tom flicked his ear lightly, returning to reality and the present to watch the young she-cat's reactions to the world. He could see her anger partially, if only in her eyes and words. Her voice and mannerisms were calmer than his. Was she just that much better at controlling her anger than he was? He found it difficult to believe. He had always known that he had difficulty forcing back his anger, but he has now found someone who's anger matched his own. It was unsettling for him.
Old February 10th, 2017, 10:51 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@fenic!
They grey warrior was padding around the clearing, trying to use up all his energy, now he would usually go romping around the forest, but today that just go at him even more excite, so instead of scaring all the prey in the whole moorlands, he decided to kick up dust within the Shadowclan clearing. The Warriors aqua green hues gleamed with excitement, joy, and he had no reason to be, but if he was asked why, he would definitely be able to find some reason as to why he was so joyous, that's just the way he was, and luckily for him, it was contagious. After a few more moments of pacing around he stopped, his whiskers quivered "Maybe I need to talk with someone...that always manages to tire me out...or it gets me super excited....Worth a shot!" he yipped, glee evident on his face, he loved talking to new cats, he loved making new friends, makes him happy. He looked around the clearing, waiting to see if anyone will catch his eye, looking for his next victim.

"Without worrying about our appearance, let's conclude today."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan

|| Site || ToyHouse ||
But these fingers and these palms
Full of love despite the scars
They show indisputably I
have so much more to grow
Oh, I can change, I can evolve

I can get up when I fall
I'll live contentedly, I don't need a reason why
Standing tall and
standing strong
I have found where I belong
In the arms of somebody, there is no more need to cry
Old February 10th, 2017, 11:14 PM
I'VE BEEN UNLEASHED!

Bump Policy: once every 5 days - 2 if time sensitive
My Mood: Sleepy

(Open to all, but unless you're doing a rp with others and want to include me (please state in your reply) then I only want ONE person responding to this(Quote me please could take some time))
Info on cat here

Lightsky sat in the clearing, thinking about all the times she and her uncle went out into the forest. She also thought about the times she and her mother shared a lizard, or a snake together in a corner of the clearing. As she thought about all of this, she was unconsciously staring at the freshkill pile which most likely appeared that she was hungry to anyone who happened to see her. Lightfall was casually lounging on a rock swishing her tail from side to side as she usually did when she was in deep thought, I wonder why there is so much death in this world... she thought to herself And how many stars are in the night sky...

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old February 11th, 2017, 04:13 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightpawTheSmolBean View Post
Twilightpaw dipped her head, then looked at Bumbleleap and smiled. "Fighting, please." She mewed.
The heavy-set Tom smiled, he was exceptional fighter, and couldn't wait to start. Bumbleleap padded a few fox-lengths away from Twilightpaw and get into a strong battle stance. "Attack me," he called out, "I want to see what you know already."

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old February 11th, 2017, 10:06 AM
Aaron Burr, sir

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post

The heavy-set Tom smiled, he was exceptional fighter, and couldn't wait to start. Bumbleleap padded a few fox-lengths away from Twilightpaw and get into a strong battle stance. "Attack me," he called out, "I want to see what you know already."
Twilightpaw ran at the Tom, turning swiftly and running right past him. Then, she quickly turned back around and leaped at him from behind, latching onto his back. She finished by lifting her head up and biting his ear.

MEME TEAM: Wolfybro, SpiralTheRival, Gamer
My charrie site: twilightsbabies.weebly.com/

Last edited by TwilightpawTheSmolBean; February 11th, 2017 at 10:07 AM.
Old February 11th, 2017, 10:13 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightpawTheSmolBean View Post
Twilightpaw ran at the Tom, turning swiftly and running right past him. Then, she quickly turned back around and leaped at him from behind, latching onto his back. She finished by lifting her head up and biting his ear.
Bumbleleap smiled as the cat jumped on his back, she's intelligent, Twilightpaw decided to use her speed to her advantage, knowing she couldn't over power me. "Ow!" The Tom yowled as his apprentice bit him, he quickly fell back, aiming to trap the she-cat.

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old February 11th, 2017, 03:34 PM
shsl warrior cat

My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Frogspirit rolled his eyes at the medicine cat's comment. Of course he wasn't going to answer at first, but hearing the feline say he wasn't taking no as and answer, the tom-cat merely shrugged. He had no idea what Shadowclan cats ate nor did he care what he could. Most times the black and white feline didn't complain, it was only a problem if he didn't like what he hears. "Whatever you bring me will be fine," he replied. Frogspirit may not like how stubborn Kestrelberry was at the moment, but he couldn't help but find amusement in it either. After all, the older tom-cat was stubborn himself.
Kestrelberry nodded to the tom, and tilted his head. "Alrighty. Don't complain if the first thing I pick up is a slimy frog." He laughed, nudging the tom slightly with his paw jokingly. He looked back at Frogspirit. "After you eat, take a nap. I have some important things to do, but when you wake ill be here. Don't even think about trying to walk, you'll hurt yourself even more." The medicine cat dipped his head and disappeared briefly, before reappearing minutes later with a raven and a small hare in his jaws. Dropping the largest of the two, which was the hare, at the toms paws, he settled in his own nest, tucking into the raven. He plucked its feathers, putting them beside him for later. Kestrelberry quickly gulped down the avian, he hadn't ate all day.
Old February 11th, 2017, 03:47 PM

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Web paw wiped her runny nose with a paw and looked at the medicine cat."can I leave the medicine den back to the apprentice den?"she asked hopefully

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old February 11th, 2017, 04:13 PM
Aaron Burr, sir

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post

Bumbleleap smiled as the cat jumped on his back, she's intelligent, Twilightpaw decided to use her speed to her advantage, knowing she couldn't over power me. "Ow!" The Tom yowled as his apprentice bit him, he quickly fell back, aiming to trap the she-cat.
Twilightpaw quickly leaped off of Bumbleleap's back, just barely getting trapped. Nice try Bumbleleap, but you can't trap me that easily. She ran around him, planning on putting her front paws on his stomach to hold him down; but she ran too fast and tripped over her own paws, landing flat on her face.

MEME TEAM: Wolfybro, SpiralTheRival, Gamer
My charrie site: twilightsbabies.weebly.com/
Old February 11th, 2017, 04:54 PM
help i'm lost

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Badgerkit shook his head a little as though to clear it, feeling more dizzy then normal. A frustrated mew escaped his maw and he stumbled sideways again, rolling over. Great. He thought, lying there for a moment before his vision felt cleared and normal once more. "Yeah, that might be a good idea," He mewed, the tip of his tail twitching as he got to his paws gingerly, padding over beside her. He couldn't sense anything wrong with her, which might be good...she didn't look hurt. "Sorry," He added, lowering his head to check her a little closer. His yellow hues gleamed with frustration as he still was unable to figure out if there was anything wrong with the she cat. He was thankful that they would be apprentices soon...they were both growing fast. He was larger then he had been, which was both a blessing and a curse as he was now a danger to the smaller kits and was not allowed to play with them, but it meant that with the kits who were allowed to play with him, like Lostkit, he could have some real fun. "Are you kidding? I was born ready!" He laughed, jumping to his paws and lashing his tail in the air, a grin on his maw before his expression grew serious again and he sat back down beside her. "But seriously, I'm so ready. What are you looking forwards to most?" Badgerkit asked, glancing over at her with a curious expression.
"Oh, don't worry about it! It was my fault, I over jumped." She beamed over at him, then waited for his response about becoming apprentices. It made her happy that he was ecstatic just as much as she. It was evident that she was joyful, as her ears perked and she had a wide grin on her face. "I think I'm looking forward to learning how to function most, but that's kind of a necessity. I want to learn how to fight, and hunt... I want to explore the territory and smack into at least ten trees." The last part was a joke, but the both of them should know she was going to run into a lot of trees in her lifetime. After all, what were they sitting there recovering from? Her clumsiness, of course. "But in all seriousness, I think the gathering is what is look forward to most. I want to meet other cats, maybe some that share a disability like I do. Not eyeless, I know that has been unheard of, except for this other cat I heard a story about from an elder... But, just to know there are other cats who have struggles. I don't know. I'm rambling." She still had a smile on her face as she turned her head towards her friend and waited for his response.