Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by picklepotatochip
Today 09:22 AM
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 09:12 AM
[ p ] Pond Lilies | Final...
by paedyn
Last post by Aroogi
Today 09:07 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 09:02 AM
ThunderClan Apprentices'...
by dino.
Last post by paedyn
Today 08:50 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 11th, 2017, 05:06 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightpool View Post
Nightpool noticed his oculus viewing her as he waited for a reply, and she felt rueful for keeping him dallying. Blushing with embarrassment, she had spoken, but was afraid of what Ibisprowl would think. She suspired for every cat to be upbeat, but this bobtailed to simply refused to be. It was peculiar how he was worrisome, believing the judgement of any feline to be a condemning statement.

As he spoke, Nightpool tilted her head. "Your father? H-How?" croaked the old cat, bewildered. When she was a little, scuffling she-kit, Nightkit, her parents always cooed. Darkkit, Splashkit, and Falconkit were her best friends. The memories were all too distant. Her kinfolk were meager. Her brother, Cactuspaw, succumbed in a woeful dispatch near a marsh. Wildkit died at birth, and Rabbitpaw expired when she grew terribly ill. A paddock around camp was where she held her vigil for each and every passing of her siblings. Nightpool regretted her words the moment she said them. "I'm sorry, Ibisprowl... I really am..." she sighed.

With a discerning mindset, she remembered how herself, Nightpaw, pushed on. How Falconpaw's possible future mate, Rainypaw, died. Lamentations came from the sorrowful tom every night. He grew cold. Darkpaw helped him. He disavowed the apprentice's assistance harshly and bluntly. When they received their names: Nightpool, Darkstorm, and Falcongaze respectively, the earthy tomcat bewailed his coldness, and asked for forgiveness. Duly granted by Darkstorm, he continued with his life. Later, Darkstorm died in a fox attack, and Falcongaze died of blood loss from being besieged by an opposing feline. Nightpool hotly refused any aid from her clanmates in the days following. Darkstorm was her mate.

She flitted back to reality, and felt a sensation of authenticity collide with her. She had to barricade her eyes from flying open. "I apologize," she said. "I tend to drift off sometimes." Nightpool look down, abashed. What would Ibisprowl think now? She's an old, senile crone, imagined Nightpool sadly. She looked back up at the black-and-white, maculate-hued warrior.

Could he understand?
Clenching his jaw tightly closed as he waited for her response, he found it increasingly difficult to keep his yellow gaze on her and nearly looked away at the last second but somehow managed to keep his hues focused on her until she replied, in which he would gratefully allow himself to look away with a nod of his head. I suppose it is uncommon for your dad to not really talk to you. Of course she would ask a question like that.

His bobtail twitched and he stared at his paws for a good long while, trying to search for a reason why his dad didn't talk to him much anymore. But he couldn't really find one. The only thing that he really knew was that he was just always busy. It could have been because he reminded him too much of whoever his mother was, maybe seeing him was too painful for Badgersong and so he elected to not even see his son too much. "No it's u-um.. It's fine.. Cats h-have natural, uh, c-curiosity. T-To be truthful ma'am, I.. I don't really know why he.. He doesn't talk to me much. The o-only, um, the only thing I can really think of is that he's too busy. He's always doing t-things around the camp, he's um.. Really hard-working. I never really get to see him." The lanky tom's shoulders shrugged slightly before sagging, his gaze wandering to somewhere in the clearing, no where in particular.

After this exchange, the two fell silent, his mind trying to find something to argue about in the silence but not really finding anything at all to bicker about. There was just the deep down sadness he felt, the loneliness and constant confusion that he hated so much. Breathing out a quiet breath, the tom shook his head before laying his chin in his paws, closing his eyes momentarily. You know.. Sometimes I really do wish I had someone to go to. Instead of being alone all of the time. For once, his mind did not argue with the thought and remained quiet, letting that single, lone thought drift inside of his head until Nightpool's voice roused him and he opened his eyes to look over at her.

"Hm? Oh.. I-It's er fine.." The tom said awkwardly, he too had apparently drifted from reality for a small length of time. Sighing out, he laid his head back in his paws and flicked an ear. "Do you... Have a-uh, a lot of friends?" It was a meager question and truly, he didn't want to hear the answer, it always made him feel bad about himself. That's what made a cat successful right? Knowing a bunch of friends? Always having a cat to talk to when they needed to? Friends and just knowing other cats meant that you were successful, if you didn't have friends. You were a nobody. And since he didn't even hardly have a father to talk to.. He was even lower than a nobody.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old February 11th, 2017, 10:48 PM

My Mood: Confused
Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kestrel Creed View Post
Out Of Character (OOC): Is there a place I'm supposed to post a bio or something to join or do I just join?

In Character (IC): Nightflare saunters into the training grounds. His confident gait alludes to his warrior-like nature. He scans the area, not a sign of friendliness from his muzzle. "I wish to be trained to become a Warrior." He finally drawls.
Nightflare hisses. "I will NOT be ignored..."
Old February 12th, 2017, 09:09 AM

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kestrel Creed View Post
Nightflare hisses. "I will NOT be ignored..."
Wolfgang notices Nightflares hisses from a far and pads over to them to see what's wrong
Old February 12th, 2017, 10:35 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by toothlost! View Post
"Oh, don't worry about it! It was my fault, I over jumped." She beamed over at him, then waited for his response about becoming apprentices. It made her happy that he was ecstatic just as much as she. It was evident that she was joyful, as her ears perked and she had a wide grin on her face. "I think I'm looking forward to learning how to function most, but that's kind of a necessity. I want to learn how to fight, and hunt... I want to explore the territory and smack into at least ten trees." The last part was a joke, but the both of them should know she was going to run into a lot of trees in her lifetime. After all, what were they sitting there recovering from? Her clumsiness, of course. "But in all seriousness, I think the gathering is what is look forward to most. I want to meet other cats, maybe some that share a disability like I do. Not eyeless, I know that has been unheard of, except for this other cat I heard a story about from an elder... But, just to know there are other cats who have struggles. I don't know. I'm rambling." She still had a smile on her face as she turned her head towards her friend and waited for his response.
Badgerkit smiled back at her, his own tail twitching back and forth with excitement. It seemed to have a mind of it's own sometimes- with the way that it did that when he got overly excited or nervous. This was definitely excitement though- there was no doubt about it. "I'm really excited about meeting my mentor. Most apprentices have really good relationships with their mentors, and I'm looking forwards to hopefully having one too. But yeah, learning how to fight and hunt is going to be really cool." Badgerkit stopped and laughed a little before continuing onwards. "Don't worry, you'll get the hang of it pretty soon," He mewed, smiling at her joke though he knew there was more truth to it then he really wanted to think about. Sometimes he wondered what it would be like to be blind...he would be able to experience the same world as his friend, but then he wouldn't be able to see the bright colors...or where he was going...it would take a lot of extra work, too. Sometimes it made him sad, realizing that Lostkit would never be able to see all the beautiful colors that were around them. She would never be able to see what was in front of her, she'd have to rely on her other senses and memory he supposed. He wasn't really sure what it would be like, but he knew that he probably wouldn't like it. He listened to her talk about the Gathering- he wasn't too sure about that. "Yeah, I can see how that could be pretty cool...I'm a little nervous about that, all those cats from other Clans there and you don't really know whether you're going to ever talk to them again or have to fight them in battle, and if you really like them...I just get the feeling it could cause problems later on." Badgerkit mewed. His smile had faded by now as he wondered whether he would ever meet a cat from another Clan and then later have to fight them, or perhaps never see them again. He didn't like the thought of Lostkit going to the Gathering and meeting a bunch of other cats who were like her, who could help her since they had been through similar struggles and then getting in trouble by trying to go meet them... still, she had the right to live her own life, right? I just don't want her to forget me...Badgerkit thought. He was glad they weren't in separate Clans. For one thing, they wouldn't be as good of friends and for another, their friendship would probably fade quickly.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old February 12th, 2017, 11:31 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

@Jingle

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; February 12th, 2017 at 11:32 AM.
Old February 12th, 2017, 11:51 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley/Kestrel View Post

Kestrelberry nodded to the tom, and tilted his head. "Alrighty. Don't complain if the first thing I pick up is a slimy frog." He laughed, nudging the tom slightly with his paw jokingly. He looked back at Frogspirit. "After you eat, take a nap. I have some important things to do, but when you wake ill be here. Don't even think about trying to walk, you'll hurt yourself even more." The medicine cat dipped his head and disappeared briefly, before reappearing minutes later with a raven and a small hare in his jaws. Dropping the largest of the two, which was the hare, at the toms paws, he settled in his own nest, tucking into the raven. He plucked its feathers, putting them beside him for later. Kestrelberry quickly gulped down the avian, he hadn't ate all day.
Frogspirit watched as the medicine cat padded out of the den then a few moments later pad back into the den. When he saw the hare drop in front of him. His yellow hues widened for a moment as he quickly casted Kestrelberry a glance, worry filled his hues. Had the medicine cat guessed he was a former Windclan warrior? The black and white tom gave a small cough. You're over thinking. There's no way... he quickly glanced away and acted busy by drawing the hare close. He'd been too hurt to catch a fast moving animal like this so eating a hare almost excited him. Frogspirit let his suspicions calm down, hoping the other tom-cat hadn't noticed his sudden distress. With that, he tucked into the hare, savoring each bite.

Characters | Enforcer Regulations

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 13th, 2017, 03:33 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightpawTheSmolBean View Post
Twilightpaw quickly leaped off of Bumbleleap's back, just barely getting trapped. Nice try Bumbleleap, but you can't trap me that easily. She ran around him, planning on putting her front paws on his stomach to hold him down; but she ran too fast and tripped over her own paws, landing flat on her face.
Bumbleleap chuckled as the head-strong Young cat went flying. "Nice try," he mewed, "But always keep your balance when doing a move like that, hold your tail flat and long, it will help you balance. And make sure you stop before you attempt to pin me." The Tom put his tail on Twilightpaw's, pressing it into the correct shape. "Try that move again, but keep your tail in that position."

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old February 13th, 2017, 03:45 AM
Aaron Burr, sir

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post

Bumbleleap chuckled as the head-strong Young cat went flying. "Nice try," he mewed, "But always keep your balance when doing a move like that, hold your tail flat and long, it will help you balance. And make sure you stop before you attempt to pin me." The Tom put his tail on Twilightpaw's, pressing it into the correct shape. "Try that move again, but keep your tail in that position."
Twilightpaw kept her tail in the position Bumbleleap told her about, then took off running towards him. She leaped onto his face, obstructing his vision and making him fall, then she put her paws on his stomach to hold him down.

MEME TEAM: Wolfybro, SpiralTheRival, Gamer
My charrie site: twilightsbabies.weebly.com/
Old February 13th, 2017, 04:00 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightpawTheSmolBean View Post
Twilightpaw kept her tail in the position Bumbleleap told her about, then took off running towards him. She leaped onto his face, obstructing his vision and making him fall, then she put her paws on his stomach to hold him down.
Bumbleleap toppled backwards, his normally useful weight acting as a disadvantage. "Mmmmm-mh, hum." He mewed muffled, summoning all his strength he pushed the apprentice of his face. "Very good! If your claws were unsheathed i would have been crow-food!" Bumbleleap struggled up, causing Twilightpaw to slide down. "Very good! I think you've got it. Would you like to go hunting now?"

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old February 13th, 2017, 04:19 AM
Aaron Burr, sir

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post

Bumbleleap toppled backwards, his normally useful weight acting as a disadvantage. "Mmmmm-mh, hum." He mewed muffled, summoning all his strength he pushed the apprentice of his face. "Very good! If your claws were unsheathed i would have been crow-food!" Bumbleleap struggled up, causing Twilightpaw to slide down. "Very good! I think you've got it. Would you like to go hunting now?"
Twilightpaw smiled slightly. "yes, please." she said, feeling quite proud of herself. Bumbleleap is such a great warrior. he's one of the few cats in this clan that i tolerate. Twilightpaw would never admit to any cat that she tolerated anyone in her clan, but secretly she wanted to be a great warrior like Bumbleleap.

MEME TEAM: Wolfybro, SpiralTheRival, Gamer
My charrie site: twilightsbabies.weebly.com/
Closed Thread