Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Blizzardpaw Relationship...
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 07:43 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by SatoruSaki
Today 07:38 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Clamfish
Today 07:37 AM
Raincloud relations finder
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 07:33 AM

Old April 17th, 2020, 02:17 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie View Post
(Ok. Also totally entered Lightkit in the kit battle Lionstar is holding, might be kind of interesting to see what happens if she actually becomes an apprentice, not sure if she will because she kinda defied Lionstar a bit, but it would be interesting to see how Sunkit responds to her becoming an apprentice before him, provided he is still kit by then)

Lightkit purred as he tagged her. "See, under all that pouty exterior you're totally a softy. But I'm fine" She licked her paw though, pretending it really hurt to throw him off. She stood up and faked a limp as if she really wounded herself. "Well maybe I'm not so fine after all." She could feel her anticipation bubbling inside her. It would be so funny if Sunkit fell for it!
@Shimm

(I am so sorry for this being late)
"Noooo, I'm not a softie!" Sunkit pouted at Lightkit. Sticking his nose up in the air the fiery tom said, "I have no idea of what you mean."Still defending himself that he wasn't soft. But all of that high and mighty act disappeared when the molly was limping, did he cause that? Concern washed over his face as the tom quickly padded to her side. "Do we need to see Otterstone?"Worry was laced in his voice as he peered at her leg.
Old April 17th, 2020, 12:52 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
(I am so sorry for this being late)
"Noooo, I'm not a softie!" Sunkit pouted at Lightkit. Sticking his nose up in the air the fiery tom said, "I have no idea of what you mean."Still defending himself that he wasn't soft. But all of that high and mighty act disappeared when the molly was limping, did he cause that? Concern washed over his face as the tom quickly padded to her side. "Do we need to see Otterstone?"Worry was laced in his voice as he peered at her leg.
(Probably the last couple of posts I can make as Lightkit, hehe sorry. She's totally in the territory right now with her mentor.)

When Sunkit got closer, concern on his face Lightkit yowled and jumped onto him. "Never, let your opponent distract you!" She giggled, and pushed him playfully. She shook off her pelt, "You're a lot of Sunkit. Let's be friends!" Lightkit shifted her paws. She really wanted friend to call her own. She was so tired of following her sister around and getting bullied by her and her posse. Sunkit was nice, even if he had been a little grouchy when she had first met him.

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.
Old April 17th, 2020, 04:09 PM
Queen of Laziness

(Sad sigh, ik and it's going to hurt her a lot with what is about to happen with Sunkit)

"Bah!" Sunkit tripped backwards over his stubby legs and fell on his rump. Squinting at Lightkit the fiery tom stuck his tongue out at the molly. Huffing "Whatever." Under his breath about her distraction comment.
Perking his ears at her wanting to be friends the tom was surprised. Was she bee-brain, pulling his tail, or actually wanting to be friends. Sunkit never really had friends because the only friend he wanted was his brother. "Sure." Shrugging the older kit have a cheeky smile to the molly as he was happy for once. He had a friend now!
@Queenie
Old April 17th, 2020, 05:22 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

(Yeah, I may have been stalking and saw that he's going to get exiled, although Light is totally up for midnight strolls with a non-clan cat if it means keeping her friend :3 Plus I believe we have a dramatic relationship to plan.)

Lightkit purred, "That makes me so happy." With a big yawn she nestled down next to him. They were going to be best of friends. And someday they would defend Riverclan together as the best couple of warriors the clan could ever hope to see. As the molly got comfortable she remembered why she'd entered the nursery in the first place. "You know Sunkit? I'm pretty tired." She closed her wide eyes and let out a soft sigh. "Good night best friend."

@Shimm

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.
Old April 17th, 2020, 05:29 PM
Queen of Laziness

(Oof lmao, don't worry I kinda lurk around too XD. I AM SO UP FOR THAT!!! YASSS WE DOOOOO!!!)

Sunkit allowed the younger kit to sleep next to him but of course not too close, he didn't want cooties. "Me too..." The fiery tom yawned in response. Sleeping was his second-best friend. Laying down and with his ocean blue eyes fluttering to stay awake. "Night, night new best friend." He managed to whisper out before letting sleep take him under.
@Queenie
Old April 17th, 2020, 07:02 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Dogkit looked back at Flyfur and Sugarapple."Can i go talk to Foxpaw?" He asked them. He waited for their response, itching to talk to Foxpaw. @vermin @Rainquaill
Old April 18th, 2020, 02:32 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours

Flyfur glanced to Sugarapple. "I don't see a problem. What do you think, Sugar?"
@Lynxpaw @vermin

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)
Old April 18th, 2020, 01:05 PM
another level

She looked at Flyfur and Dogkit with unease wavering in her eyes. Sugarapple took a deep breath, nodding with a slight curl to her black lips. "Of course, darlin'. Just...make sure you stay in the clearing. Go on, have fun."
@Rainquaill @Lynxpaw
Old April 18th, 2020, 06:18 PM
GONE

"Thankyou!" Dogkit purred. He turned around and padded out of the den.

@vermin @Rainquaill
Old April 18th, 2020, 06:29 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours

Flyfur sighed a little as Dogkit left. Such a polite boy.
She turned to Sugarapple. "How are you holding up, dear?" She affectionately bumped her head into the other queen's before giving her shoulder a few licks. They never spoke much in the past, but she still felt attached to the den mother, mostly for their shared care for the kittens. But with her recent loss, she made as much effort to be there for her as she could.
@vermin (Sugar needs more love, she's a sweetie)

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)